Beyonder vs God.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Juntai
Pre Retcon Beyonder, more powerful than anyone inside the multiverse.

Vs

God - the creator of all things and beyond.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Juntai

Vs

No Beyond is not TOAA (as a comical character)'s creation.
Why do you think he took over Marvel, with sucha a ease.
Even though he wasent welcomed.

galan7777777

Vs

God - the creator of all things and beyond. but he didnt create all things beyond, beyonder created himself from nothing

Juntai
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
... I think I speak for everyone when I say; you ****** ******* *** ****** ******* ****

1, Get it through your thick skull and into that little brain of yours.
-- Beyonder wasent a part of the Marvel Multi-verse.
Still he invaded MU Multiverse, and become all that was inside it, in other words God.
He had the power of the writers, which also makes him God.
But that's not quite it. He could do the same thing to DC Multi-verse acording to Pre-ret Beyonder logic.

And he would be able to take down TOAA, Presence and the Great Evil Beast, with just a smal portion of his power.
The Marvel Multiverse dint mean anything to Beyonder.
So woudlent DC.

Tshern
Hypothetically? I don't believe in God. In any gods actually, that would make a stalemate, since neither of the combatants exists.

Reaper777
There is no way to beat god.

H. S. 6
Beyonder wins with a whim.

Juntai
Originally posted by Tshern
Hypothetically? I don't believe in God. In any gods actually, that would make a stalemate, since neither of the combatants exists. I'll rephrase so as not to offend the Athiests and other unGodly religions.

Beyonder vs The Presence, TOAA, Yahweh.

galan7777777
I'll rephrase so as not to offend the Athiests and other unGodly religions.

Beyonder vs The Presence, TOAA, Yahweh.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by galan7777777
but he didnt create all things beyond, beyonder created himself from nothing

Speculation. All that was ever revealed about Beyonder was that he was all that was in an otherdimensional universe, a universe that lay beyond marvels multiverse. Never was it stated that he created himself. Beyonder is a character of Marvel creation, therefore he derives from Marvels supreme being, whoever that maybe.

Tshern
I wasn't really offended. Though I don't actually like some religions, including Christianity, I have nothing against the people practicing religions. Many of them actually have very, very good points and ideas.

Good thread, by the way. I guess it all comes down to the question whether The Presence/TOAA/someone equal has created everything that exists outside the multiverse. If he has, then obviously he wins, but if he hasn't, then Beyonder has a shot.

Edit: Did anyone actually understand my point?

GalacticStorm
Hypothetically? I don't believe in God. In any gods actually, that would make a stalemate, since neither of the combatants exists.

Whether you believe in a god or not is irrelevant to this debate. You know the concept of a supreme being, you know the nature of a supreme being and Beyonder was not one. Debate with that in mind.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The beyonder no matter what these idiots say, was still a creation of marvel and there for was a part of the MU. all this bullshit about him being from out side of the Mu and coming and taking over is utter foolishbull crap. he was created by a marvel writer and there for was a marvel u character. where he was from inside THIER universe or the multiverse, he was still part of THIER multiverse. he is not part of the DC multiverse and there for would not be able to usurp his will over the Presence. The beyonder would have to be a joint ventrue between dc and marvel, and be part of the OMNIVERSE that is all things comics, and they would have to then decide that he was greater than the presence. That will never happen. The Beyonder simply is outclassed here. Hell The 5th dimension Imps are from outside the multiverse, does that make them beyond God? The entire DCU multiverse was all 3 dimensional. The imps weren't even affected by crisis. So are they beyond the multiverse like the beyonder? are they above God? Nope. Niether is the beyonder. You mavel beyonder cultist need to get urselves a camp and live there and set it on fire.

galan7777777
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Speculation. All that was ever revealed about Beyonder was that he was all that was in an otherdimensional universe, a universe that lay beyond marvels multiverse. Never was it stated that he created himself. Beyonder is a character of Marvel creation, therefore he derives from Marvels supreme being, whoever that maybe. go to the first panel on this respect thread http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t412978.html and also if your refering to TOAA being stan lee/jack kirby then obviously they could win because they are marvels creators, but if we are talking about a comic book character, then how would they win?

Thanos_THOTU
We let the wise guys speak:

Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Classic Beyonder would take this ALONE:

1)Possess the power of the comic book writers- Stan Lee himself said that Classic Beyonder was supposed to represent the power the Writers had over the characters, the universes, the reality itself,etc. The ability to create and erase or change the "story" to any way he wants it to be.

2)Has millions of times the power of the Marvel Multiverse- Does this need any further explanations?

3)Has Infinite Reality Warping Ability- more flexible than IG or even HOTU.

4)Has the Absolute Ability to VIOLATE multiverses- thier laws, thier concepts, thier order....means NOTHING to Classic Beyonder. The Presence, TOAA.....there laws and power means nothing to Classic Beyonder, who is the embodyment of Absolute Power itself.

Guys be realistic. The Classic Beyonder could turn The Great Evil Beast into toilet paper if he wanted to. WHY? Because the Great Evil Beast is a factual entity that belongs to DC/Vertigo.....it is a SERIOUS construct of that entire existance.

--

Classic Beyonder exceeds existance, he exceeds seriousness. HE is like a child with the power to rewrite the comic book however the hell he wanted to. He can VIOLATE DC/Vertigo's existance the way he did Marvel's.

Classic Beyonder is the ultamate in uber cheesy powerful characters, and he is basically unbeatable...unless he WANTED to be beaten. He'd definately destroy, erase, duplicate, shit on, copy, eat, swallow, WHATEVER he wanted to do...to the GEB....and with Thanos with HOTU?????That's just overkill !

Reaper777
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
The beyonder no matter what these idiots say, was still a creation of marvel and there for was a part of the MU. all this bullshit about him being from out side of the Mu and coming and taking over is utter foolishbull crap. he was created by a marvel writer and there for was a marvel u character. where he was from inside THIER universe or the multiverse, he was still part of THIER multiverse. he is not part of the DC multiverse and there for would not be able to usurp his will over the Presence. The beyonder would have to be a joint ventrue between dc and marvel, and be part of the OMNIVERSE that is all things comics, and they would have to then decide that he was greater than the presence. That will never happen. The Beyonder simply is outclassed here. Hell The 5th dimension Imps are from outside the multiverse, does that make them beyond God? The entire DCU multiverse was all 3 dimensional. The imps weren't even affected by crisis. So are they beyond the multiverse like the beyonder? are they above God? Nope. Niether is the beyonder. You mavel beyonder cultist need to get urselves a camp and live there and set it on fire.

There is nothing above God.

Tshern
Whether you believe in a god or not is irrelevant to this debate. You know the concept of a supreme being, you know the nature of a supreme being and Beyonder was not one. Debate with that in mind.

Very much possible. I posted my opinion on the match in my previous post, but to make it clear, I'm leaning towards the supreme being. But yeah, there's still one question that hasn't been answered: did God create everything outside the multiverse? Food for thought, not only in this debate, but I like philosophical discussions smile

Thanos_THOTU
Speculation. All that was ever revealed about Beyonder was that he was all that was in an otherdimensional universe, a universe that lay beyond marvels multiverse. Never was it stated that he created himself. Beyonder is a character of Marvel creation, therefore he derives from Marvels supreme being, whoever that maybe.
He was the sum of everything Beyond.
So he's basicly the Beyond realm on 2 legs.

Juntai
I wasn't really offended. Though I don't actually like some religions, including Christianity, I have nothing against the people practicing religions. Many of them actually have very, very good points and ideas.

Good thread, by the way. I guess it all comes down to the question whether The Presence/TOAA/someone equal has created everything that exists outside the multiverse. If he has, then obviously he wins, but if he hasn't, then Beyonder has a shot.

Edit: Did anyone actually understand my point? The Presence is stated to be the sum of all.

Yahweh of Vertigo, is also depicted much the same as all creation extends outwards from himself.

Juntai
He was the sum of everything Beyond.
So he's basicly the Beyond realm on 2 legs. But whoever Marvel's 'creator' is, created not only the multiverse, but everything beyond it, is what he's saying. Everything has a point of origin, save The Supreme Being.

galan7777777
Very much possible. I posted my opinion on the match in my previous post, but to make it clear, I'm leaning towards the supreme being. But yeah, there's still one question that hasn't been answered: did God create everything outside the multiverse? Food for thought, not only in this debate, but I like philosophical discussions smile no! the first and second pannels on this thread clearly state that without the beyonder, the beyond realm would not even be a place! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t412978.html

Thanos_THOTU
No Beyonder was stated to not be a part of the Marvel Multiverse in the begining you twit. You don't know a shit about him, still you stay here and speculate about his powers. -- SHAME ON YOU!

Thanos_THOTU
But whoever Marvel's 'creator' is, created not only the multiverse, but everything beyond it, is what he's saying. Everything has a point of origin, save The Supreme Being.
Are we talking TOAA as the writer or TOAA the sumn of everything in Marvel?
Because Beyonder's power cannot be remade. It would be illeagal.
Therefore he cannot be replaced.

GalacticStorm
go to the first panel on this respect thread http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t412978.html and also if your refering to TOAA being stan lee/jack kirby then obviously they could win because they are marvels creators, but if we are talking about a comic book character, then how would they win?

This thread is referring to God. Marvels supreme being. As a supreme being everything within marvel creation derives from it. Everything within Marvel creation is OF this supreme being.

Thanos_THOTU
This thread is referring to God. Marvels supreme being. As a supreme being everything within marvel creation derives from it. Everything within Marvel creation is OF this supreme being.
Yes but Marvel have no leagal right to say, this being can destroy the DC multiverse.
That's why he was retconned, because he could.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No Beyonder was stated to not be a part of the Marvel Multiverse in the begining you twit. You don't know a shit about him, still you stay here and speculate about his powers. -- SHAME ON YOU!

Your the twit, as long as the beyonder showed up on Marvel's paper, he was a creation of marvel's supreme being. PERIOD!! He didn't create himself. SOmeone thought him up. They worked at marvel. He is there for part of the MU. PERIOD.

galan7777777
This thread is referring to God. Marvels supreme being. As a supreme being everything within marvel creation derives from it. Everything within Marvel creation is OF this supreme being. well as i said the 1st and 2nd panels on this thread say that without the beyonder, the beyond realm wouldnt even be a place, so it is clear that its not controled by the prescense

Thanos_THOTU
Again Read before continiue bullshitting.

Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Classic Beyonder would take this ALONE:

1)Possess the power of the comic book writers- Stan Lee himself said that Classic Beyonder was supposed to represent the power the Writers had over the characters, the universes, the reality itself,etc. The ability to create and erase or change the "story" to any way he wants it to be.

2)Has millions of times the power of the Marvel Multiverse- Does this need any further explanations?

3)Has Infinite Reality Warping Ability- more flexible than IG or even HOTU.

4)Has the Absolute Ability to VIOLATE multiverses- thier laws, thier concepts, thier order....means NOTHING to Classic Beyonder. The Presence, TOAA.....there laws and power means nothing to Classic Beyonder, who is the embodyment of Absolute Power itself.

Guys be realistic. The Classic Beyonder could turn The Great Evil Beast into toilet paper if he wanted to. WHY? Because the Great Evil Beast is a factual entity that belongs to DC/Vertigo.....it is a SERIOUS construct of that entire existance.

Classic Beyonder exceeds existance, he exceeds seriousness. HE is like a child with the power to rewrite the comic book however the hell he wanted to. He can VIOLATE DC/Vertigo's existance the way he did Marvel's.

Classic Beyonder is the ultamate in uber cheesy powerful characters, and he is basically unbeatable...unless he WANTED to be beaten. He'd definately destroy, erase, duplicate, shit on, copy, eat, swallow, WHATEVER he wanted to do...to the GEB....and with Thanos with HOTU?????That's just overkill !

galan7777777
Again Read before continiue bullshitting. and plz go 2 this respect thread http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t412978.html

Juntai
Yes but Marvel have no leagal right to say, this being can destroy the DC multiverse.
That's why he was retconned, because he could. No, because Beyonder while powerful, was not infallible nor omniscient.

GalacticStorm
Very much possible. I posted my opinion on the match in my previous post, but to make it clear, I'm leaning towards the supreme being. But yeah, there's still one question that hasn't been answered: did God create everything outside the multiverse? Food for thought, not only in this debate, but I like philosophical discussions smile

The Marvel multiverse isnt all there is within Marvel creation. Marvel creation also features megaverses, which are otherdimensional universes that while not sharing the cosmology and structure of those found within the main marvel multiverse, they are more closely connected to marvels multiverse, than they are other multiverses, hence such universes and their inhabitants being featured within a marvel comic. The New Universe is a megaverse as is the Beyond Realm. All that is within a marvel comic book is OF Marvels supreme being.

Thanos_THOTU
Your the twit, as long as the beyonder showed up on Marvel's paper, he was a creation of marvel's supreme being. PERIOD!! He didn't create himself. SOmeone thought him up. They worked at marvel. He is there for part of the MU. PERIOD.
DC vs Marvel #1
They were the God's of both Multiveres, they were the sum of everything in their Multiverse, they were everything withing the multiveres.

1 Multiverse + 1 Multiverse = 2 Multiverses

Beyonder = Million Multiverses (under limmitations)

Juntai
Again Read before continiue bullshitting. And there's no proof of any of that.

Juntai
DC vs Marvel #1
They were the God's of both Multiveres, they were the sum of everything in their Multiverse, they were everything withing the multiveres.

Beyonder = Million Multiverses (under limmitations) The Brothers weren't The Presence and Marvel's creator.

Nor are they the creators of only a multiverse.

DC's Presence created everything in DC comics, multiverse and beyond.
Yahweh is the same for Vertigo.

Whoever is truly Marvel's Supreme being, is much the same.

Tshern
The Presence is stated to be the sum of all.

Yahweh of Vertigo, is also depicted much the same as all creation extends outwards from himself.

Haven't seen any panels stating that, but you have credibility in my eyes, you've showed your knowledge (especially on DC) many times. And since it has been stated, I say The Presence wins. Since nothing is outside creation, because everything has to be created somehow, there is no other possibility than The Presence.

GalacticStorm
That's why he was retconned, because he could.

What on earth are you talking about? Of course marvel has a right to say that all within marvel creation is of marvels supreme being. The Beyonder is a Marvel comic character, he was not the supreme being, before he took a physical form he was a megaverse and therefore derivative of marvels supreme being.

Thanos_THOTU
No, because Beyonder while powerful, was not infallible nor omniscient.
http://img122.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beyondervscelestials2bq9.jpg

Ops did the Beyonder said he was Omnisient?
Your out.

Thanos_THOTU
The Brothers weren't The Presence and Marvel's creator.

Whoever is truly Marvel's Supreme being, is much the same.
Pre retcon amalgam brothers were the Presence and Marvels God.

galan7777777
The Brothers weren't The Presence and Marvel's creator.

Whoever is truly Marvel's Supreme being, is much the same. again the 1st and 2nd panels on this thread clearly start that without the beyonder, the beyond realm wouldnt even be a place......so how could TOAA have created it? http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t412978.html

Juntai
Are we talking TOAA as the writer or TOAA the sumn of everything in Marvel?
Because Beyonder's power cannot be remade. It would be illeagal.
Therefore he cannot be replaced. The Presence is above the Writers in DC too. wink He is truly Supreme.

Animal Man and Grant Morrison.

"Are you God?"

"No, not God.. I'm just your writer."

Juntai
Pre retcon amalgam brothers were the Presence and Marvels God.
Have you got on panel evidence to support you?
No.

Cool.

Thanos_THOTU
physical form he was a megaverse and therefore derivative of marvels supreme being.
Based on what, an other of your speculation?...

Tshern
The Marvel multiverse isnt all there is within Marvel creation. Marvel creation also features megaverses, which are otherdimensional universes that while not sharing the cosmology and structure of those found within the main marvel multiverse, they are more closely connected to marvels multiverse, than they are other multiverses, hence such universes and their inhabitants being featured within a marvel comic. The New Universe is a megaverse as is the Beyond Realm. All that is within a marvel comic book is OF Marvels supreme being.

Heck, you and Juntai would make a magnificent powerteam in these debates. And yeah, that sounds very logical and I trust you, too.

Thanos_THOTU
It wasn't a retcon, no retcon took place. Neither company agreed to this.

Have you got on panel evidence to support you?
No.

Cool.
Read... http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/brothers.htm
And quit speculate. you know nothing of God's and nothing of Beyonder.

galan7777777
again the 1st and 2nd panels on this thread clearly start that without the beyonder, the beyond realm wouldnt even be a place......so how could TOAA have created it? http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t412978.html

GalacticStorm
DC vs Marvel #1

Beyonder = Million Multiverses (under limmitations)

The Brothers werent the supreme beings of each multiverse. In each comic creation there also exists megaverses. In marvel we have the New Universe and the Beyond Realm for example. Plus theres the little fact that the Brothers were retconned into being guardians of the two multiverses. Servants of Spectre and LT:

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=3154408

Thanos_THOTU
Heck, you and Juntai would make a magnificent powerteam in these debates. And yeah, that sounds very logical and I trust you, too.
1, Juntai know nothing of Beyonder.
2, GalacticStorm have been owned by Mr. Master so many times I lost count, and even he claims that Beyonder had that power.

Juntai
The Marvel multiverse isnt all there is within Marvel creation. Marvel creation also features megaverses, which are otherdimensional universes that while not sharing the cosmology and structure of those found within the main marvel multiverse, they are more closely connected to marvels multiverse, than they are other multiverses, hence such universes and their inhabitants being featured within a marvel comic. The New Universe is a megaverse as is the Beyond Realm. All that is within a marvel comic book is OF Marvels supreme being. yes

Thanos_THOTU
The Brothers werent the supreme beings of each multiverse. In each comic creation there also exists megaverses. In marvel we have the New Universe and the Beyond Realm for example. Plus theres the little fact that the Brothers were retconned into being guardians of the two multiverses. Servants of Spectre and LT:

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=3154408
I was talking pre-retcon. When they were God and God!

GalacticStorm
Based on what, an other of your speculation?...

Nope. The fact that it was stated on panel and in bios that the Beyonder was a universe from beyond Marvels multiverse and hence a megaverse by Marvels definitions.

Thanos_THOTU
yes
I post about three it-takes-about-5-to-10-minutes-to-read-each-pages
Yet your still here an' noddin'...
Read! -- So you can see what terrible misstake you've commited.

GalacticStorm
I was talking pre-retcon. When they were God and God!

An idea that was canned before the comicbook was ever put together therefore its never been canon never been featured in a comic book and as such is an irrelevant point to bring up in this debate.

galan7777777
Nope. The fact that it was stated on panel and in bios that the Beyonder was a universe from beyond Marvels multiverse and hence a megaverse by Marvels definitions. he was much more then a universe, he offered to transform a few different characters into actual universes......who has ever had that kind of power in all of comics?

Thanos_THOTU
Nope. The fact that it was stated on panel and in bios that the Beyonder was a universe from beyond Marvels multiverse and hence a megaverse by Marvels definitions.
So he's a universe but more powerful than anything in Marvel Mutli-verse combinded a million times?

It's like saying: Eternity have the power over the entire MU: Multiverse.

Thanos_THOTU
An idea that was canned before the comicbook was ever put together therefore its never been canon never been featured in a comic book and as such is an irrelevant point to bring up in this debate.
I posted a link which explains both Pre- and Post-retcon Amalgam Bros power.
And it say that they are the sum of everything in their Multiverse.

GalacticStorm
1, Juntai know nothing of Beyonder.
2, GalacticStorm have been owned by Mr. Master so many times I lost count, and even he claims that Beyonder had that power.

Nope. Ive never been owned by Mr master. I have been in debate with Mr Master and been assaulted with a barrage of scans showing not one of the points hes debating. Providing conclusive evidence isnt as simple as posting scans and posting what you thinks going on in them. That it appears is something he and you need to learn.

galan7777777
wow my questions are being avoided......hmm mabye its because they arent questions but they are facts!

Juntai
Haven't seen any panels stating that, but you have credibility in my eyes, you've showed your knowledge (especially on DC) many times. And since it has been stated, I say The Presence wins. Since nothing is outside creation, because everything has to be created somehow, there is no other possibility than The Presence.
Paradise Lost, Zauriel taling to Azmodel.

And Lucifer, in several issues involving his past. Offhand I know it was stated in the final issue.

And thanks for the few compliments. big grin

GalacticStorm
I posted a link which explains both Pre- and Post-retcon Amalgam Bros power.
And it say that they are the sum of everything in their Multiverse.

Which is irrelevant when

a) the brothers no longer have this status

b) the brothers by canon have never been supreme beings of their multiverses

c) a comic book creation has more to it than a multiverse.

Please take time out to read and comprehend these points and just what they mean for the status of your argument.

Thanos_THOTU
Nope. Ive never been owned by Mr master. I have been in debate with Mr Master and been assaulted with a barrage of scans showing not one of the points hes debating. Providing conclusive evidence isnt as simple as posting scans and posting what you thinks going on in them. That it appears is something he and you need to learn.
... Most (- if not all) of the members dissagree with you after he have proven you wrong.
Let wait for him.

Thanos_THOTU
Which is irrelevant when

Nor have Beyonder...

Non have Beyonder (he's not canon)

Yes but not if you say: all the multi-verses combinded, or the entire multi-verse.

no need

Tshern
Paradise Lost, Zauriel taling to Azmodel.

And Lucifer, in several issues involving his past. Offhand I know it was stated in the final issue.

And thanks for the few compliments. big grin

Is Paradise Lost any good? I might even read it.

And what comes to Lucifer, I'll probably read that soon, downloaded the whole series. Too damn expensive in here...

GalacticStorm
he was much more then a universe, he offered to transform a few different characters into actual universes......who has ever had that kind of power in all of comics?

He was an otherdimensional universe, a universe with a completely different structure and scale than a universe in marvels standard multiverse. Hence it being a megaverse. Beyonder also demonstrably had more power than Eternity, therefore him being able to transform others into Eternity like universes as he claimed to be able to do is completely in line with his showings.

With that in mind plus the fact that it was actually stated on panel and in bios that he was an otherdimensional universe, your point is redundant.

galan7777777
He was an otherdimensional universe, a universe with a completely different structure and scale than a universe in marvels standard multiverse. Hence it being a megaverse. Beyonder also demonstrably had more power than Eternity, therefore him being able to transform others into Eternity like universes as he claimed to be able to do is completely in line with his showings.

With that in mind plus the fact that it was actually stated on panel and in bios that he was an otherdimensional universe, your point is redundant. he was a universe because thats what he choose to transform into

Validus
roll eyes (sarcastic)

GalacticStorm
... Most (- if not all) of the members dissagree with you after he have proven you wrong.
Let wait for him.

What members would they be? Never any veteran members who actually know what theyre talking about. Please dont try and talk for the forum. wink

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Validus
roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing out loud

Thanos_THOTU

With that in mind plus the fact that it was actually stated on panel and in bios that he was an otherdimensional universe, your point is redundant.
This "universe" you speak of, you know that it stretches out to the Omni-verse?
He was not only the Marvel Multi-verse but also "everything beyond" and DC Multiverse is beyond Marvel so is every other too.
basicly he was the Omni-verse.

Juntai
Originally posted by Validus
roll eyes (sarcastic) lol. Not even going to bother, huh?

Thanos_THOTU
What members would they be? Never any veteran members who actually know what theyre talking about. Please dont try and talk for the forum. wink
Maybe becuase veteran members dont want to taunt you.
Or see no mening with it, they just accept Mr. Master's info and go on.

Juntai
He was not only the Marvel Multi-verse but also "everything beyond" and DC Multiverse is beyond Marvel so is every other too.
basicly he was the Omni-verse. LMAO./

Thanos_THOTU
laughing out loud
... I see you havent matured yet.

galan7777777
What members would they be? Never any veteran members who actually know what theyre talking about. Please dont try and talk for the forum. wink was it u who said death has never been depicted outside of the secret wars, galactic storm?

GalacticStorm

Nope. It was claimed that he had a million times the power of the multiverse combined. A claim that has never been shown on panel to be anything other than hyperbole. A point that was contradicted many a time on panel. Unless a point or statement is actually demonstrated on panel then you cannot treat it as fact.

Thanos_THOTU
LMAO./
If I were you and knew nothing about Beyonder I would be quiet.

Juntai
Maybe becuase veteran members dont want to taunt you.
Or see no mening with it, they just accept Mr. Master's info and go on. Mr Master must be The Beyonder in your mind. Sorry, he has conceeded to points of other members numerous times. And has on occasion been proven wrong. I doubt even he would be arguing that Beyonder could defeat a true Supreme Being.

galan7777777
was it u who said death has never been depicted outside of the secret wars, galactic storm?

Thanos_THOTU
Nope. It was claimed that he had a million times the power of the multiverse combined. A claim that has never been shown on panel to be anything other than hyperbole. A point that was contradicted many a time on panel. Unless a point or statement is actually demonstrated on panel then you cannot treat it as fact.
error #1 it was MILLIONS not a million.
error #2 it was all of the multiverse combinded.
error #3 110% speculation and lies.

Juntai
If I were you and knew nothing about Beyonder I would be quiet. Actually, I've read almost everything that has ever posted on Beyonder on this forum. Not one of the posts claimed he was the sum of the DCOmniverse. lol. Which is why you got laughed at.

GalacticStorm
basicly he was the Omni-verse.

Beyonder said many a time that he was everything from Beyond. At the same time he also said he was a universe from beyond called the beyond realm. The bios also stated that he was just a universe from beyond the multiverse. With all that in mind Beyonder claiming himself to be everything from beyond could be him refering to the Beyond Realm , given what he said about being an otherdimensional universe and the bio entries. big grin

Tshern
The term 'supreme' is damn clear. If you're were supreme, there would be no-one as powerful as you. Am I not quite right? If that is so, there's no need to continue.

Thanos_THOTU
Mr Master must be The Beyonder in your mind. Sorry, he has conceeded to points of other members numerous times. And has on occasion been proven wrong. I doubt even he would be arguing that Beyonder could defeat a true Supreme Being.
Beyonder is the Supreme being.
http://img394.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beyonderisthelivingsupreme4cq.jpg

I know its hard to imagion someone stronger than God for you.
IQ liberation...

Juntai
error #3 110% speculation and lies. Beyonder was not infallible nor truly omnisicent, that should be your first clue in this debate.

galan7777777
Beyonder said many a time that he was everything from Beyond. At the same time he also said he was a universe from beyond called the beyond realm. The bios also stated that he was just a universe from beyond the multiverse. With all that in mind Beyonder claiming himself to be everything from beyond could be him refering to the Beyond Realm , given what he said about being an otherdimensional universe and the bio entries. big grin this is speculation, was it u who said death has never been depicted outside of the secret wars, galactic storm?

Juntai

IQ liberation... lmao.

GalacticStorm
error #3 110% speculation and lies.

Irrelevant if it was millions of times as the point was never demonstrated on panel.

Multiverse was referred to in the singular. It said millions of times the power of the multiverse combined.thumb down

Thanos_THOTU
Actually, I've read almost everything that has ever posted on Beyonder on this forum. Not one of the posts claimed he was the sum of the DCOmniverse. lol. Which is why you got laughed at.
Not liturarly Omni-verse.
But The Marvel Multiverse and everything beyond?

GalacticStorm
lmao.

laughing out loud Its never been this bad J. Where did all of these Beyonder stans come from? sad

Thanos_THOTU
Irrelevant if it was millions of times as the point was never demonstrated on panel.

Multiverse was referred to in the singular. It said millions of times the power of the multiverse combined.thumb down
All of the power of the rest of the multiverse combinded
Read again... http://img431.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beyondermillionsofxmorepowerfu.jpg

I dunno if your senile or just ignoring some facts because you can't accept them, anyhow you will lose.

Thanos_THOTU
laughing out loud Its never been this bad J. Where did all of these Beyonder stans come from? sad
From truth and facts.

galan7777777
laughing out loud Its never been this bad J. Where did all of these Beyonder stans come from? sad y r'nt u answering my question was it u who said death has never been depicted outside of the secret wars, in my HOTU v.s. beyonder thread galactic storm?

Thanos_THOTU
y r'nt u answering my question was it u who said death has never been depicted outside of the secret wars, in my HOTU v.s. beyonder thread galactic storm?
Yeah that was quite a ownage, and he never entered that thread again.

GalacticStorm
this is speculation, was it u who said death has never been depicted outside of the secret wars, galactic storm?

No its not speculation. What that means is that as hes actually stated himself that he was an otherdimensional universe and as the bios have actually stated it too, then youre speculating in saying he was everything from beyond. You have just decided to interpret Beyonder ambiguous statement " i am everything from Beyond" literally despite him and the bios actually defining his origin.

Nope i never said that Death has never been depicted outside of Secret Wars. I said a Multi-Death has never been depicted outside of Secret wars both before it and after it. Anyway leave that issue for the appropriate thread, it has nothing to do with this one.

galan7777777
Yeah that was quite a ownage, and he never entered that thread again. i know but again heres proof that death has been shown out of secret wars, and i thought he said he was a veteran lmfao

GalacticStorm
All of the power of the rest of the multiverse combinded
Read again... http://img431.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beyondermillionsofxmorepowerfu.jpg

I dunno if your senile or just ignoring some facts because you can't accept them, anyhow you will lose.

Ummm i dont know if you actually read my comments and the scan properly but when you do you'll see that my comment still stands. Multiverse is used in the singular. The captions say rest of THE MULTIVERSE combined. Its referring just to Marvels multiverse, so your point is redundant once again. cool

GalacticStorm
i know but again heres proof that death has been shown out of secret wars, and i thought he said he was a veteran lmfao

You boys are so unbelievably dense its ridiculous. Slow down and read this page again before you reply and then you will see how very silly you've been. laughing out loud

Multi-Death. NOT Death. no

Thanos_THOTU
No its not speculation. What that means is that as hes actually stated himself that he was an otherdimensional universe and as the bios have actually stated it too, then youre speculating in saying he was everything from beyond. You have just decided to interpret Beyonder ambiguous statement " i am everything from Beyond" literally despite him and the bios actually defining his origin.

Nope i never said that Death has never been depicted outside of Secret Wars. I said a Multi-Death has never been depicted outside of Secret wars both before it and after it. Anyway leave that issue for the appropriate thread, it has nothing to do with this one.
1, Beyond realm was everything.

2, You've said a lot of things that's just now supressed memories because you've got so missproven after.

galan7777777
Ummm i dont know if you actually read my comments and the scan properly but when you do you'll see that my comment still stands. Multiverse is used in the singular. The captions say rest of THE MULTIVERSE combined. Its referring just to Marvels multiverse, so your point is redundant once again. cool actually it says MILLIONS of times more powerful then the rest of the multiverse combined

Skeets
Why is it so hard to understand that God is Supreme,untouchable.Beyonder was not Supreme he wasn't all knowing the guy didn't even know how to use the bathroom....no expression
Didn't Doom take his power?

GalacticStorm
And i posted in that thread today. I await MrMasters arrival. smile

Thanos_THOTU
You boys are so unbelievably dense its ridiculous. Slow down and read this page again before you reply and then you will see how very silly you've been. laughing out loud

Multi-Death. NOT Death. no
Thanos couldent erease Death with GOD's power.

Beyonder could.

sexyking

IQ liberation...

confused laughing laughing out loud roll eyes (sarcastic)

Xplosive
TOAA is all there is in MU. Thr creator of MU, and is Pre Beyodne part of MU, yes, he is, so TOAA is immesurably beyond Beyonder.
TOAA created Pre-Retcon Beyonder.

leonidas

Vs

nice.

laughing

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Skeets
Why is it so hard to understand that God is Supreme,untouchable.Beyonder was not Supreme he wasn't all knowing the guy didn't even know how to use the bathroom....no expression
Didn't Doom take his power?
God = One Multiverse

If you have proof that says the differ please post.

galan7777777
Thanos couldent erease Death with GOD's power.

Beyonder could. lol, galactic storm has resorted to verbal slander because he's wrong lol

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by leonidas
nice.

laughing
Yes even the first post was wrong, since beyonder was the supreme power of Marvel multiverse and everything Beyond.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Xplosive
TOAA is all there is in MU. Thr creator of MU, and is Pre Beyodne part of MU, yes, he is, so TOAA is immesurably beyond Beyonder.
TOAA created Pre-Retcon Beyonder.
Beyonder wasent a part of Marvel... you've gone too.

Skeets
God = One Multiverse

If you have proof that says the differ please post. laughing out loudLook at the opening post and just read it over and over.

Thanos_THOTU
laughing out loudLook at the opening post and just read it over and over.
Sorry I can't take so much bullshit.

galan7777777
laughing out loudLook at the opening post and just read it over and over. but god didnt create ALL things beyond, the beyonder created himself from nothing, and its clearly stated that without the beyonder, the beyond realm wouldnt even be a place

Skeets
Sorry I can't take so much bullshit.
Buddy you're Full of shit everyone with a brain is reading your post is laughing at you and very hard I might add....hysterical2

Thanos_THOTU
but god didnt create ALL things beyond, the beyonder created himself from nothing, and its clearly stated that without the beyonder, the beyond realm wouldnt even be a place
Even though our logical quotes, they will say something like this.
But you can't beat a God!

Damn rednecks...

leonidas
i do believe you are missing the point of the thread . . .

shifty

laughing

Skeets

Vs

Here you go read it clearly and just keep reading it over and over until you get a clue.

Xplosive
Beyonder wasent a part of Marvel... you've gone too.

Aha, so he never appeared in Marvel?

Thanos_THOTU
Buddy you're Full of shit everyone with a brain is reading your post is laughing at you and very hard I might add....hysterical2
No you got it wrong... If I said something that is not correct a smart person would correct me, with proof.

And with proof I don't mean bullshit...

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Xplosive
Aha, so he never appeared in Marvel?
He later entered Marvel and took absolute control.
Even htough he wasent a part of it in the first place.

Thanos_THOTU
i do believe you are missing the point of the thread . . .

shifty

laughing
No I don't.

DC fanatics can't stand a Marvel character being more powerful than the entire DC Multiverse combinded.

Mr Master
Nope. Ive never been owned by Mr master. I have been in debate with Mr Master and been assaulted with a barrage of scans showing not one of the points hes debating.

Is that so..

"showing not one of the points hes debating"

You got big mouth, and that's why you always stuff your foot in your grill.

I remember telling you Thanos gave up the IG willingly...You continueously replied with your infamouse essays..and finally told me that IG was below Eternity because, "Thanos's Ultimate Goal was becoming Eternity"..

This is the how it went.

I like your speculation at the end there. When you become a writer for Marvel then i'll accept your dictation pertaining to the inner workings of Thanos of Titan.

I should be a Writer for Marvel then...look here ...Yea...I drew this myself.

Thanos didn't become the Universe because it was his Ultimate Goal....he did it to LOSE his power...to the Infinity Gauntlet.
http://img346.imageshack.us/img346/8972/wlttalk1lb6wr1.th.jpg

http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/1200/wlttalk2ro3vc3.th.jpg
The fact remains that he saw becoming Eternity as his ultimate goal despite having the IG.

So much for my barrage of scans NOT showing ONE point I'm debating.

But what is EVIDENT, is how you spill shit into threads like you know it all..

laughing

What a joke.

Thanos_THOTU
Here you go read it clearly and just keep reading it over and over until you get a clue.
The opening statement was made by someone who didnt know this:

Beyonder was all there is outside Marvel:
http://img204.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beyondspacetime2pq7.jpg

galan7777777
No you got it wrong... If I said something that is not correct a smart person would correct me, with proof.

And with proof I don't mean bullshit... yes panels can be provided showing that beyonder was responsible for allowing the beyond realm to exist.........so logically its not under toaa's control, and if it is no one can tell me how

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Mr Master
Is that so..

I remember telling you Thanos gave up the IG willingly...You continueously replied with your infamouse essays..and finally told me that IG was below Eternity because, "Thanos's Ultimate Goal was becoming Eternity"..

This is the how it went.

Thanos didn't become the Universe because it was his Ultimate Goal....he did it to LOSE his power...to the Infinity Gauntlet.

laughing

What a joke.
Finaly!!!! Happy Dance
Prepare to be draged through the seven agunishes of hell.

GalacticStorm
1, Beyond realm was everything.

B]

How does this address my post? confused

Beyond Realm was an other-dimensional universe, a universe that lies outside of marvels multiverse, a megaverse. It was NOT everything roll eyes (sarcastic)

Beyonder and the bios says he was everything from an otherdimensal universe. As such that point is a fact. With that in mind when Beyonder also says that hes everything from Beyond as that statement is ambiguous you need to look at ways of fitting in with previously established facts.

Tshern
No I don't.

DC fanatics can't stand a Marvel character being more powerful than the entire DC Multiverse combinded.

That'd be a nice change, considering that DC's most popular characters generally wipe floor with those of Marvel.

leonidas
No I don't.

dc doesn't have a 'multiverse' . . .

Thanos_THOTU
dc doesn't have a 'multiverse' . . .
What a poor reality...

Mindship
Think of it this way...

The Beyonder--while incomprehensibly more powerful than anything else in the Marvel Multiverse--was still Not an infinite power.

God (as traditionally regarded) Is an infinite power.

Thus: for a sense of scale, whatever number you want to assign to the Beyonder's power, that number is as close to God's power as is the number 1.

galan7777777
this thread's gone from a fact providing thread, to nothing more then a verbal slandering thread.......no one can provide any proof that the beyond realm is under TOAA's control, as ive said, its been stated that without beyonder, there would be no beyond realm

sexyking
Is that so..

This is the how it went.

laughing

What a joke.
Mr m so whats your verdict in this thread your friend has been expecting you?

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Mindship
Think of it this way...

The Beyonder--while incomprehensibly more powerful than anything else in the Marvel Multiverse--was still Not an infinite power.

God (as traditionally regarded) Is an infinite power.

Thus: for a sense of scale, whatever number you want to assign to the Beyonder's power, that number is as close to God's power as is the number 1.
Gods power is limmited by the Multi-verse outside it, he's nothing.
But Beyonder is allways as powerful no matter which dimention.

He limmited his power, that's why it seemed limmited.

Mr Master
He was an otherdimensional universe, a universe with a completely different structure and scale than a universe in marvels standard multiverse.

Is this ignorance or lies?

Beyonder was All there was outside the Multiverse

"here we are OUTSIDE Earth's Universe and ALL the Infinite Adjacent Dimensions which make up the Multi-verse...BEYOND ALL KNOW EXISTENCE!!!!!
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6606/beyondspacetime2pq7.th.jpg
"I am the SUM of EVERYTHING BEYOND"

In 1984 NOTHING existed OUTSIDE the Multi-verse, ONLY BEYONDER!!!!

The very FIRST Universe that Marvel created OUTSIDE the Multi-verse was the New Universe in NOVEMBER 1986.

And your point is a LIE.

Show me WHERE On Panel does it say Beyonder was "an otherdimensional universe"?

I challenge you to try.

GalacticStorm
Is that so..

This is the how it went.

laughing

What a joke.

If you want to argue this point then please do so in the appropriate thread. If you have nothing on topic, nothing relevant to say in this thread, then please refrain from posting your garbage.

After you've found me some evidence pertaining to a Multi-Death, then i'll gladly address your queries. Until then SHHHHH!!! eek!

Thanos_THOTU
Insteed of God we can say Thanos with the Heart right, he was God.
And I can prove it too if necessery.

This is just an other Thanos THOTU and TGEB vs Pre-retcon Beyonder.

galan7777777

"here we are OUTSIDE Earth's Universe and ALL the Infinite Adjacent Dimensions which make up the Multi-verse...BEYOND ALL KNOW EXISTENCE!!!!!

The very FIRST Universe that Marvel created OUTSIDE the Multi-verse was the New Universe in NOVEMBER 1986.

And your point is a LIE.

I challenge you to try. ive provided this proof to death, but no one seems to understand it

Thanos_THOTU

And your point is a LIE.

I challenge you to try.
This is why I call the Interlectal Ownage.

Thanos_THOTU
ive provided this proof to death, but no one seems to understand it
The thing is that I have 202 (highest in my school) IQ acording to my schools IQ test.
And you understand it as well, and Master probobly smarter...
Well that sums it all up.

-- Im not claiming it was a 100% secure test, but I got the best scores...

sexyking

And your point is a LIE.

I challenge you to try.

Dont tell me you actually think the Beyonder can beat TOAA. Who do you honestly think would take it?

GalacticStorm

All irrelevant considering:

a) the fact that during the Pre retcon period, we were informed about the New Universe which had nothing to do with the Beyonder

b) It was stated on panel that Beyonder was a a universe from beyond the Marvel multiverse

And your point is a LIE.

I challenge you to try.

Not a lie. Im just stating things in a manner beyond your comprehension dear child. wink

Are you denying that its ever been stated on panel that Beyonder was a universe that lay beyond the main marvel multiverse? confused

galan7777777
The thing is that I have 202 (highest in my school) IQ acording to my schools IQ test.

-- Im not claiming it was a 100% secure test, but I got the best scores... the 1st and 2nd pannels on the beyonder respect thread sum it all up

sexyking

-- Im not claiming it was a 100% secure test, but I got the best scores...

laughing out loud You cant base IQ of a comic book discussion forum.

Thanos_THOTU
All irrelevant considering:

We do require proof.

Dont act superior...

Are you denying that its ever been stated on panel that Beyonder was a universe that lay beyond the main marvel multiverse? confused
Maybe he was a universe... but he is still more powerful than all of Marvel combinded.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by sexyking
laughing out loud You cant base IQ of a comic book discussion forum.
No, but I can make out logical explanations... And Masters is the only one that is realible.

GS switches his theoires all the time. Making no sense in the long run.

Thanos_THOTU
the 1st and 2nd pannels on the beyonder respect thread sum it all up
Not many have seen it since it isnt in the vs forum lol

Tshern
IQ of 202? According to what test? Estimations say that Isaac Newton had an IQ of 200 and he's is widely considered as one of the smartest persons ever to walk on this planet. The test was either damn crappy or you're adding some figures.

Thanos_THOTU
IQ of 202? According to what test? Estimations say that Isaac Newton had an IQ of 200 and he's is widely considered as one of the smartest persons ever to walk on this planet. The test was either damn crappy or you're adding some figures.
Than the test was crappy, I have no reason to lie to you, since I don't know you and prob never will.

galan7777777
Not many have seen it since it isnt in the vs forum lol well heres the thread for all those who havent seen it http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t412978.html

Xplosive
He later entered Marvel and took absolute control.
Even htough he wasent a part of it in the first place.

In which compary Beyonder appeared?
Because of who was he created, who created Beyonder, where was he cret, which company?
Because he was said to be beyond Multiverse, that is why he isn't part of Marvel. Sad.

Tshern
Than the test was crappy, I have no reason to lie to you, since I don't know you and prob never will.

I know, you seem to be a smart person. But I just have my GREAT doubts towards the test. It might also be a different test, not the most accepted one, the one that Mensa uses.

Thanos_THOTU
There are many ways you can see that Beyonder >> God

1, Thanos with the Heart who was in every aspect God (He was possessed by him and had his power, and with God possessing him he would have the interlet as well)
Still infernor to Beyonder, one reason = couldnt kill Death

2, The Great Evil Beast "God's only equal" was shown to be powerful but not more than the entire Multiverse combinded, it was even stoped...

3, Amalgam Brothers (Pre-retcon) They were the sum of everything:

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>