the most outlandish rumor...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

katelovespirate
Allright guys, here's a question. I know we've all heard some pretty hilarious and absurd rumors about stuff that could happen in 3...

so which one do you think is the most far-fetched, least likely to happen>?

PIRATES=SEX
Originally posted by katelovespirate
Allright guys, here's a question. I know we've all heard some pretty hilarious and absurd rumors about stuff that could happen in 3...

so which one do you think is the most far-fetched, least likely to happen>? gawk i have heard tons dearie lol

diddly-dum
this is a cool poll

willofthewisp
Anamaria is the most outlandish by far. She's not even supposed to come back. Some of the others are at least possible. If these rumor starters would remember, Ana got her own ship at the end of the first movie. She's out there living Liz's dream. She doesn't have time for Will.

sccch
I don't think Tia would seduce Norrington.

willofthewisp
maybe if he cleaned up a little.

katelovespirate
i dont think any of these are possible, i think they are all CRAZY. lol. smile

Okay, I could see Will stealing the Pearl from Jack, but Jack would have it back in like 3 seconds.

sccch
True...

surfchikpir8fan
Originally posted by katelovespirate
i dont think any of these are possible, i think they are all CRAZY. lol. smile

Okay, I could see Will stealing the Pearl from Jack, but Jack would have it back in like 3 seconds.

yeah i agree lol salute 2 Jack even in the leaked script that happened and Jack did have it back and will locked in the brig in 3 seconds honest

but will killing Liz YIKES! but ya never know i seriously believe all these theories could be true who knows wif the potc trilolgy anything's possible ...........

willofthewisp
If Will goes that evil, I might walk out of the theater. Cuz if Liz dies, what's the point? Jack is kickass and I think he's the greatest thing since sliced bread, but without Liz there acting as his conscience, what does he have to do?

jessigem
psch, you know if liz dies, she's not really dead.
nobody important EVER dies in these movies. it's like a law or something. happy

CaptinJackLover
hahaha a law! lol but ur right, it kinda is

ivebeendepped43
yeah, ditto

Jack of Blades
Will killing elizabet-Simply imposible

random21
i dont think any of these cold happen really.

i have a question. have you guys read a script of the potc3 yet besides the 56 pages or w/e? cuz ive heard some crazy rumors and ive been wondering where people have been heard these things even tho i know disney wouldnt put it out i was just wondering =]

LovelyOne
LOL i still think that will is gonna kill her!! or NEARLY kill her!

He's turning BAD people..BAD big capital BAD...and he's gonna try and selfishly tear Liz/Jack apart me thinks laughing out loud because he starts to mirror Davy's behaviour!

Tia picked up on something in his destiny..

and just cuz its good old will everyone thinks its gonna be heroic for Liz..OH NO .....he already IS "her hero"..he's going to do something horrible to her..because of what he has seen her do..what is she going to continue to do?

Jack said it best "Its the honest ones you need to look out for. You can never tell when they are going to do something incredibly stupid"

If he is the one who stabs the heart in the movie..I think he is going to be the one who hurts her most.

Leggy_n_Merry
Oh no Will can't do that sad That's the one I chose to be the most impossible.

katelovespirate
Originally posted by random21
i dont think any of these cold happen really.

i have a question. have you guys read a script of the potc3 yet besides the 56 pages or w/e? cuz ive heard some crazy rumors and ive been wondering where people have been heard these things even tho i know disney wouldnt put it out i was just wondering =]

I havent read ANY of the script... i have NO insider information, nor ANY credible sources... wink

I have just heard these various places wandering about the internet, and thought they were all bogus, but hilarious, and actually could imagine some of them happening in a non-disney film.

i just thought they were funny. smile

LovelyOne
'a woman need not cause you to be desperate... if you choose the right one' - is what comes up on the oficial DMC website when you click on Will apparentlylaughing out loud

whats he gonna dooo? to the woman who vexes him the most?

sailorleo
i think the tia and norrington one would be HOT...but then i'd get jealous....

willofthewisp
Gasp! LovelyOne, you have given me hope once again!!!
And, not to be a downer, but POTC is in between the fun, summer movie adventure, and the full out epic.
In the fun, summer movie adventure, no one dies. No one good dies in Indiana Jones or in The Mummy or those kinds of shows that are meant to be good fun. POTC is definitely good fun.
But is it also an epic? There are deaths in The Matrix, The Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Braveheart, and Star Wars, and those are all modern epics. So I'm not ruling out the possibility of anyone dying in this next movie.

ivebeendepped43
yeah, i just want the to release it already so we know!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.