KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » the most outlandish rumor...

Which crazy rumor about 3 is least likely to be true?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Tia Dalma seduces Norrington 3 13.04%
Will kills Elizabeth 8 34.78%
Anna Maria seduces Will 2 8.70%
Will steals the Pearl from Jack 5 21.74%
Governor Swann tries to kill Will 5 21.74%
Total: 23 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

the most outlandish rumor...
Started by: katelovespirate

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
katelovespirate

the most outlandish rumor...

Allright guys, here's a question. I know we've all heard some pretty hilarious and absurd rumors about stuff that could happen in 3...

so which one do you think is the most far-fetched, least likely to happen>?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 11:21 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PIRATES=SEX
johnny=sex

Re: the most outlandish rumor...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by katelovespirate
Allright guys, here's a question. I know we've all heard some pretty hilarious and absurd rumors about stuff that could happen in 3...

so which one do you think is the most far-fetched, least likely to happen>?
gawk i have heard tons dearie lol

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 11:31 PM
PIRATES=SEX is currently offline Click here to Send PIRATES=SEX a Private Message Find more posts by PIRATES=SEX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diddly
DIVING

this is a cool poll

Jonas Brothers.....need I say more?? big grin

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 11:48 PM
diddly is currently offline Click here to Send diddly a Private Message Find more posts by diddly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Anamaria is the most outlandish by far. She's not even supposed to come back. Some of the others are at least possible. If these rumor starters would remember, Ana got her own ship at the end of the first movie. She's out there living Liz's dream. She doesn't have time for Will.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 02:25 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

I don't think Tia would seduce Norrington.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 02:32 AM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

maybe if he cleaned up a little.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 02:42 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

i dont think any of these are possible, i think they are all CRAZY. lol. smile

Okay, I could see Will stealing the Pearl from Jack, but Jack would have it back in like 3 seconds.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 02:43 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

True...

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 03:08 AM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
surfchikpir8fan

Originally posted by katelovespirate
i dont think any of these are possible, i think they are all CRAZY. lol. smile

Okay, I could see Will stealing the Pearl from Jack, but Jack would have it back in like 3 seconds.

yeah i agree lol salute 2 Jack even in the leaked script that happened and Jack did have it back and will locked in the brig in 3 seconds honest

but will killing Liz YIKES! but ya never know i seriously believe all these theories could be true who knows wif the potc trilolgy anything's possible ...........

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 12:39 PM
surfchikpir8fan is currently offline Click here to Send surfchikpir8fan a Private Message Find more posts by surfchikpir8fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

If Will goes that evil, I might walk out of the theater. Cuz if Liz dies, what's the point? Jack is kickass and I think he's the greatest thing since sliced bread, but without Liz there acting as his conscience, what does he have to do?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 02:25 PM
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

psch, you know if liz dies, she's not really dead.
nobody important EVER dies in these movies. it's like a law or something. happy

MapleSugar is my hero happyJoin the Raver Club! Now raver
Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 03:31 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

hahaha a law! lol but ur right, it kinda is

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 03:33 PM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

yeah, ditto

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 08:20 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Will killing elizabet-Simply imposible

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 08:22 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
random21

i dont think any of these cold happen really.

i have a question. have you guys read a script of the potc3 yet besides the 56 pages or w/e? cuz ive heard some crazy rumors and ive been wondering where people have been heard these things even tho i know disney wouldnt put it out i was just wondering =]

Jack Sparrow- I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 09:07 PM
random21 is currently offline Click here to Send random21 a Private Message Find more posts by random21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

LOL i still think that will is gonna kill her!! or NEARLY kill her!

He's turning BAD people..BAD big capital BAD...and he's gonna try and selfishly tear Liz/Jack apart me thinks laughing out loud because he starts to mirror Davy's behaviour!

Tia picked up on something in his destiny..

and just cuz its good old will everyone thinks its gonna be heroic for Liz..OH NO .....he already IS "her hero"..he's going to do something horrible to her..because of what he has seen her do..what is she going to continue to do?

Jack said it best "Its the honest ones you need to look out for. You can never tell when they are going to do something incredibly stupid"

If he is the one who stabs the heart in the movie..I think he is going to be the one who hurts her most.

Last edited by LovelyOne on Sep 2nd, 2006 at 09:49 PM

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 09:44 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leggy_n_Merry
There is always hope

Oh no Will can't do that sad That's the one I chose to be the most impossible.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 10:01 PM
Leggy_n_Merry is currently offline Click here to Send Leggy_n_Merry a Private Message Find more posts by Leggy_n_Merry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

Originally posted by random21
i dont think any of these cold happen really.

i have a question. have you guys read a script of the potc3 yet besides the 56 pages or w/e? cuz ive heard some crazy rumors and ive been wondering where people have been heard these things even tho i know disney wouldnt put it out i was just wondering =]

I havent read ANY of the script... i have NO insider information, nor ANY credible sources... wink

I have just heard these various places wandering about the internet, and thought they were all bogus, but hilarious, and actually could imagine some of them happening in a non-disney film.

i just thought they were funny. smile

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 10:07 PM
LovelyOne

'a woman need not cause you to be desperate... if you choose the right one' - is what comes up on the oficial DMC website when you click on Will apparentlylaughing out loud

whats he gonna dooo? to the woman who vexes him the most?

Last edited by LovelyOne on Sep 3rd, 2006 at 12:04 AM

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 11:56 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

i think the tia and norrington one would be HOT...but then i'd get jealous....

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 11:58 PM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote