Should I make horror novels?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pepsi_Blue_Fan
I have a million horror novels in my head I want to share. But i'm not sure if I can...I mean these novels can be so big and complexed. I even thought of a novel of A witch, and a psychic, and a ghost, and a curtian boy with powers. Its werid and all, if you got the made up storys section of this website, you can read my mini prequal short From Hell And Above. Thats the other novel I want to make, along with an evil oujia board novel, and a story about two teenagers that are lost in a maze full of stairs. I wanted to call it, "Stairway To Heaven" But its a horror novel, so I have to change he name. What do you guys think?

I'm not sure personaly. If this is a gift or a curse...I even got even more. Its sicking.

Vinny Valentine
u suck name it suck

Pepsi_Blue_Fan
Back off you little 12 year old prick. I read about you in the first forum. You nothing but trouble. Now shoe away from me fly, before I show you some real internet fighting. smile rofl Get a life. Seriously.

BakaXero
I say do what ever your heart desires. if writing a horror novel is your passion then do it.
whether your good or not is another story, but hey you never know till you try erm

PeterGriffin
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?daysprune=&forumid=53

Start here and work your way up thumb up

Pepsi_Blue_Fan
Thanks dude, Thats where my mini prequal novel From Hell And Above is. smile

Pepsi_Blue_Fan
Also, I'm going to wright REAL novels, and send them in. My novels are no joke i'm telling you that much. But I love the support from you guys, brighten my spirts up. smile

PeterGriffin
Yeah the GF forum is pretty good for feedback, you wont get a lot of people giving crap over there, just post around a few times and people will read them.

Pepsi_Blue_Fan
How trueful that is. As long as that wanna-be "Vinny" comes along. XD

I know it his coisen. No hard feelings to the real owner of the account.

You guys can give me your ideas if you want. I don't still ideas, I promess. But others might, so yeah. XD

Council#13
Go for it, like those others said.

Vinny, please be nicer. We want people to feel welcome here, so unless they are truly and utterly irritating, we have no right to be mean to them.

Daedalus
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
u suck name it suck

Get off Vinny's account. no expression

Pepsi> Like the others said, goto to the GFA, get yourself out there! big grin
Oh, and welcome to KMC! cool

Council#13
That was someone else on Vinny's account? My apologies Vinny

Daedalus
I wasn't too sure, but I edited my post after I found a thread about it.

My apologies too, Vinny. embarrasment

Council#13
laughing We're both in the wrong embarrasment

coolmovies
ya go for it you might becoume famouse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.