KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Should I make horror novels?

Should I make horror novels?
Started by: Pepsi_Blue_Fan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pepsi_Blue_Fan

Should I make horror novels?

I have a million horror novels in my head I want to share. But i'm not sure if I can...I mean these novels can be so big and complexed. I even thought of a novel of A witch, and a psychic, and a ghost, and a curtian boy with powers. Its werid and all, if you got the made up storys section of this website, you can read my mini prequal short From Hell And Above. Thats the other novel I want to make, along with an evil oujia board novel, and a story about two teenagers that are lost in a maze full of stairs. I wanted to call it, "Stairway To Heaven" But its a horror novel, so I have to change he name. What do you guys think?

I'm not sure personaly. If this is a gift or a curse...I even got even more. Its sicking.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 03:54 AM
Pepsi_Blue_Fan is currently offline Click here to Send Pepsi_Blue_Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Pepsi_Blue_Fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

u suck name it suck

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 03:55 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pepsi_Blue_Fan

Back off you little 12 year old prick. I read about you in the first forum. You nothing but trouble. Now shoe away from me fly, before I show you some real internet fighting. smile rofl Get a life. Seriously.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 04:03 AM
Pepsi_Blue_Fan is currently offline Click here to Send Pepsi_Blue_Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Pepsi_Blue_Fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

I say do what ever your heart desires. if writing a horror novel is your passion then do it.
whether your good or not is another story, but hey you never know till you try erm

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 04:06 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PeterGriffin
Restricted

Account Restricted

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=53

Start here and work your way up thumb up

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 04:18 AM
PeterGriffin is currently offline Click here to Send PeterGriffin a Private Message Find more posts by PeterGriffin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pepsi_Blue_Fan

Thanks dude, Thats where my mini prequal novel From Hell And Above is. smile

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 04:29 AM
Pepsi_Blue_Fan

Also, I'm going to wright REAL novels, and send them in. My novels are no joke i'm telling you that much. But I love the support from you guys, brighten my spirts up. smile

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 04:40 AM
PeterGriffin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah the GF forum is pretty good for feedback, you wont get a lot of people giving crap over there, just post around a few times and people will read them.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 04:44 AM
PeterGriffin is currently offline Click here to Send PeterGriffin a Private Message Find more posts by PeterGriffin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pepsi_Blue_Fan

How trueful that is. As long as that wanna-be "Vinny" comes along. XD

I know it his coisen. No hard feelings to the real owner of the account.

You guys can give me your ideas if you want. I don't still ideas, I promess. But others might, so yeah. XD

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 04:49 AM
Council#13
The Omega Male

Go for it, like those others said.

Vinny, please be nicer. We want people to feel welcome here, so unless they are truly and utterly irritating, we have no right to be mean to them.

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 11:00 AM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
u suck name it suck

Get off Vinny's account. no expression

Pepsi> Like the others said, goto to the GFA, get yourself out there! big grin
Oh, and welcome to KMC! cool

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Last edited by Chance SL on Sep 6th, 2006 at 11:33 AM

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 11:28 AM
Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

That was someone else on Vinny's account? My apologies Vinny

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 12:01 PM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

I wasn't too sure, but I edited my post after I found a thread about it.

My apologies too, Vinny. embarrasment

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 01:25 PM
Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

laughing We're both in the wrong embarrasment

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 01:27 PM
coolmovies

ya go for it you might becoume famouse

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 02:19 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote