Just a question LOL. Jack/Liz sleeping arrangements

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LovelyOne
Where did Elizabeth sleep on the Pearl?

I'm pretty sure Jack wouldnt have slept downstairs and he wouldnt let Liz sleep down there with all those grimy men..

there's only one cabin laughing out loud

wondering if the sleeping arrangements discussion between the 2 will be a deleted scene?

because it is an important issue but for pacing of the film I can imagine them cutting it out.

T.Maria
lmao i often thought this myself!!! big grin

I had a feeling that jack probably let her do whatever the hell she wanted...because there's no living with her lmao smile

i have no clue though really...but id say jack would never give up his cabin...although id say he deffo probably asked her if she fancied kipping with him lmao

CaptinJackLover
lol yeah i never thougt about that before but it probably will bre a deleyed scene....cuz Liz is all about hygiene so she would want to know whether she will be in a NICE place or a DIRTY one...anf Jack probably wouldve offered her to sleep with him of course

mmoviejunkie
yeah yeah good point
it would be quiet funny to see in the deleted scenes
like in the oc season one(if anyone has ever seen that show) summer and seth both want to sleep on the bed but neither give it up so they end up sleeping on the bed together far away as possible

LovelyOne
i think he probably let her take the bed and he took the floor..

and after movie 2..i would say they coul live together quite easily lol

CaptinJackLover
yeah cuz he is a gentleman *sometimes* so he would do that for her..

of course after movie 2 they could live together! how coulfd htye not! i meani f they didnt that would just be wierd

T.Maria
i think thats why they work so well..they're both a little quirky and both stubborn...and i dont know what elizabeth complains about hygien for, has she SEEN herself halfway through film 2?! lmao

Then again that just adds to the 'omg shes SO looking more and more like jack everyday' appeal!

...i wouldn't be surprised if she started growing a beard next smile

LovelyOne
When you look at how he is behaving towards her throughout the story (respectable) I can imagine him making a joke about her sleeping in the bed with him but he would probably shock her by seriously wanting to give it up for her whilst he sleeps on one of the sofa thingys or something..

that persuade me scene wasnt a joke though IMO..he wasnt just flirting he was being pretty serious with her..it was a suggestion..and thats why we see her give that reaction to it later..(smiling)

In movie 1..he acts respectable around her but his confident manner is what puts her off him a tad..by movie 2..she actually does want him right off the bat..and he's not very confident towards her..and they are both actually changing to suit one another quite well.

CaptinJackLover
yeah the persuade me thing was NOT a joke! i mean did you see his face after she rejected him?! he was truly hurt that she said no....he was VERY seirous about it...he really htought she felt the same way...and thats why he was smiling when he said "pirate" becuase he realized that she really did wnat the same thing

Jacky Sparrow
Oh, I hope that the sleeping arrangements discussion will be a deleted scene!!!! I would love it !!! big grin I mean he mentioned it before with the dress or nothing thing.

Does no one want to create a dialouge just for fun??

LovelyOne
actually I get the feeling he knew he got to her there..the fact she went so silent..usually she fires back with something fiesty..but because she KNEW he was being serious she was just in shock and that reaction wasnt actually one of "NO!" it was like "HOLY SHIT what do I say..I'll just nod and walk off"..he pouted and then made a grunt as if he was trying to stop a boner coming up or something lmao..he must have known he got to her there..

pardon my language.

T.Maria
in the curiosity scene, if the black spot had not returned to his hand, would jack still have kissed her??

coz the thing is, the reason she started to realise he was a good man was because he "stopped himself" from putting her in a vulnerable position..or so she thought.
She thought he had stopped himself because of ??? ( what was her reason for thinking he had stopped going in for the kiss????) and therefore she thought he had enough control over himself not to do it...

if that makes no sense then i beg my pardon smile

LovelyOne
YEAH he totally would have kissed her!..I think she was hoping he would kiss her there because t would mean he wasnt being a good man and it would give her all the more reason not to be with him..but she was totally going to enjoy that kiss cuz she was very tempted to..you could see how much she was pushing her face forward there

And when it comes to the Persuade me scene to be honest with you guys. I think that Liz was being all horny and trying to flirt with Jack there..the way Liz actually went up behind him like that and the way she said "will told you he tought me how to handle a sword" I totally..TOTALLY thought she sounded so suggestive there..She didnt have to say it in that tone of voice OR go close up and whisper in his ear..

CaptinJackLover
yeah totally! she wanted everything that Jack had suggested but she wanted him to make the move so HE would seem like thte bad person...cuz she wouldnt want to be made the horrible person for cheating on Will

LovelyOne
was I the only one in the cinema who thought.."oh Liz you are basically begging for Jack to respond the way he did ("as I said persuade me"wink when you said that line about the sword so sugestivly ...going up all close behind him and speaking all sexy and whispering in his ear."

then he turns round to you and is very, very in your face and suggests "as I said persuade me"..then you actually look as if you didnt want that kind of reaction! you little faker because we all saw how much you LOVED that afterward..I think the fact he was very serious this time made her be taken aback quite a bit...but then we learn that she LIKES this new little deveopment when it comes to Jack...

she keeps doing it..basically begging for Jack to respond a certain way to her because she loves it..and when he doesnt do it later on she's like?? WHAT..

T.Maria
Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
yeah totally! she wanted everything that Jack had suggested but she wanted him to make the move so HE would seem like thte bad person...cuz she wouldnt want to be made the horrible person for cheating on Will

yeah i agree with that.

and he would have kissed her in the curiosity scene and she was making the first move initially...but she was tempting HIM enough for him to WANT to just kiss her...so it would satisfy her curiosity enough to know that she just lusted after jack, and nothing more because he was a 'bad man' and she 'shouldnt' like bad men....

And then she gets herself into a tiz-woz because he DOESNT kiss her...which means that everything she knew about him was contradicting itself...

AND THEN in the kiss scene SHE is the one that makes ALL the moves...athough initially its because of the whole 'lets-shackle-jack-bondage-style' thing...but unlike the ppl at KTTC, we are ALL aware that she had a hard time letting go there stick out tongue
...she had satisfied her curiosity and decided that she couldnt just have one taste....

Does anyone think that scene could be foreshadowed in 3? ...jack would possibly shackle liz to something?...(in a none bondage way...)

see, without you guys here to help me out id be locked in a padded room embarrasment

CaptinJackLover
hahaha no you wouldnt....you are perfectly normal

i guess it could be foreshadowed, but you neveer know what to espect with these movies

Liz totally wnated more after taht kiss,..you could totally see how sad she was she wouldnt be able to get more of him and wouldnt be able to have him now....i htink hse wanted to unchain him but then she wouldnt have an explanation for kissing him and it would all be ruined

T.Maria
yeah thats v true CJL!

its weird how this movie subtly sets itself around jack/liz...

or is that just how I see it? lolsmile

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by T.Maria
yeah thats v true CJL!

its weird how this movie subtly sets itself around jack/liz...

or is that just how I see it? lolsmile

nope, its def. set around them

LovelyOne
LOL bondage..I could totally imagine that tee hee

..I dont think she sees Jack kissing her as something that would compromise her honor..this was in broad daylight with the rest of the crew on deck lol..Norrington etc..we already see in movie 1 that such little things like kissing Jack dont really bother her pride at all..she was willing to go further on the island in movie 1 if she had to.

IMO she's just trying to get this guy to react a certain way around her because she loves his attention like that..she loves all the sex talk and all the flirting...the problem is its not just in a sex way cuz when you look at what ted says..the compass points to him not for sex..but because she wants that man..in a relationship with her...I think that is why she shows the denial..she wants it to just be about sex but the compass is telling her its not..she's not bothered about flirting with him because she keeps doing it..she's not afraid to be bold sexually around him.

I dont think she feels guilty towards will at all when she's flirting with Jack.its the possible love/ deeper feelings aspect thats scaring her a bit..that makes her feel guilty IMO...

so when jack pulls away its a sign that he's showing her respect for her feelings..and she's pissed off that he didnt kiss her because she loves the flirting but when it comes to him showing that he cares for her on a bigger scale than sex she gets scared...and in denial..the compass points to him only seconds later on the beach and she gets so angry and in denial that she lobs it on the floor lol

ivebeendepped43
that is a really good ?

CaptinJackLover
Originally posted by LovelyOne

..I dont think she sees Jack kissing her as something that would compromise her honor..this was in broad daylight with the rest of the crew on deck lol..Norrington etc..we already see in movie 1 that such little things like kissing Jack dont really bother her pride at all..she was willing to go further on the island in movie 1 if she had to.

IMO she's just trying to get this guy to react a certain way around her because she loves his attention like that..she loves all the sex talk and all the flirting...the problem is its not just in a sex way cuz when you look at what ted says..the compass points to him not for sex..but because she wants that man..in a relationship with her...I think that is why she shows the denial..she wants it to just be about sex but the compass is telling her its not..she's not bothered about flirting with him because she keeps doing it..she's not afraid to be bold sexually around him.

I dont think she feels guilty towards will at all when she's flirting with Jack.its the possible love/ deeper feelings aspect thats scaring her a bit..that makes her feel guilty IMO...

so when jack pulls away its a sign that he's showing her respect for her feelings..and she's pissed off that he didnt kiss her because she loves the flirting but when it comes to him showing that he cares for her on a bigger scale than sex she gets scared...and in denial..the compass points to him only seconds later on the beach and she gets so angry and in denial that she lobs it on the floor lol

yeah you can totally tell she is pissed at him for showing him his good side. She is like why cnat you just be the guy i htought you were and just let me flirt with you! but he is thinking "i want something more than just a hot fling with a woman, and i think that special woman i want is you" but all she is think ing is " stop making me fall in love you! i cnat! i HAVE to be with Will, even though its not what i want"

T.Maria

I dont think she feels guilty towards will at all when she's flirting with Jack.its the possible love/ deeper feelings for aspect thats scaring her a bit..that makes her feel guilty IMO...

you see..this is why i love this board big grin
You got a problem? Everyone finds an answer for you big grin

i toally agree with this, i just KNOW that the way liz is on the pearl means something.

"I just thought id be married by now...im so ready to be married"

^^^ THAT lines comes out of thin air, if im right? besides jack saying about knowing she has a problem....there was no reason for her to say it was there? ...
....Besides the sinking wedding dress ofcourse...but then....the wedding dress SINKS and then she says shes ready to be married....

its almost like a contradiction....

that confuses me confused

LovelyOne
OH NO NO!! lol she means she's so ready for SEX..but its one of those implied things...its not "I'm so ready to be married to Will" its "im so ready to be married.".and earlier she was going on about her wedding NIGHT being robbed from her not her day!! its all about S E X when it comes to what Liz really wants in this movie...

the wedding dress sinks away REALLY slowly..and Liz is basically watching it sink on the right side of the screen..as it fades away and she is all grimy and grubby..her new pirate self..thn all of a sudden guess who appears on the right side of the screen where the dress was fading away...JACK big grin

that scene is basically "goodbye old life and marriage....hello JACK!..I want sex" laughing out loud

ivebeendepped43
lol

CaptinJackLover
hahahaah thats true! she doesnt really wnat the sophisticated life with boring ol Will! she wnats the wild and crazy life with Jack! (which includes the sex of course) and she wouldnt have that with Will. he probably isnt ready for that kind of relationship...he is the type thaat wuld take it slow, even thought they are married....Will is lame like that lol

ivebeendepped43
Will will always b totally lame. he is really not ready 4 liz. and i think Will knows that. but he still loves her, you know? i mean, he wishes so hard that Liz and him were peas in a pod like Jack and Liz

Jacky Sparrow
hahahaah thats true! she doesnt really wnat the sophisticated life with boring ol Will! she wnats the wild and crazy life with Jack! (which includes the sex of course) and she wouldnt have that with Will. he probably isnt ready for that kind of relationship...he is the type thaat wuld take it slow, even thought they are married....Will is lame like that lol

Yep so true! She hates the sophisticated (thanks for mention my name wink ) life .And I totally agree that with Will...she needs a person who is more wild. In my opinion Liz would not enjoy it Will that much (just a thought)

CaptinJackLover
yeah she would get tired of his idea of life....he just cares about having love and making sure he has a good life and that he is safe...Jack on the other hand wants love but also wnats to have fun and be wild and crazy...and thats exactly hwat Liz wants

ivebeendepped43
not to mention he would also like to make love! lol

T.Maria
OH NO NO!! lol she means she's so ready for SEX..but its one of those implied things...its not "I'm so ready to be married to Will" its "im so ready to be married.".and earlier she was going on about her wedding NIGHT being robbed from her not her day!! its all about S E X when it comes to what Liz really wants in this movie...

the wedding dress sinks away REALLY slowly..and Liz is basically watching it sink on the right side of the screen..as it fades away and she is all grimy and grubby..her new pirate self..thn all of a sudden guess who appears on the right side of the screen where the dress was fading away...JACK big grin

that scene is basically "goodbye old life and marriage....hello JACK!..I want sex" laughing out loud

RIIGHT!

i KNEW there was a hidden meaning but i wasnt quite sure what it was!
thankyou! big grin

i thought the "Im so ready to be married line" was a little odd. I mean, if she wanted to make herself clear and have jaxk NOT come on to her then she would have mentioned will...but she didnt...so would that imply that she really WASNT thinking of will? and she was thinking of her wedding night?

Well blow me down with a feather! i NEVER realised that! laughing

WHY oh WHY can't the people at KTTC see all of this?!

But then again, ignorance is bliss aint it?? cool

ivebeendepped43
true,true

LovelyOne
With Jack all of a sudden Elizabeth has a SEXUALITY..and whats more..she's actually gaining feelings for him. I think that is the single most important thing to notice in this movie.

With Will we NEVER see her with a sexuality...EVER..honestly there is NO sex appeal in that relationship at all.

We never see her actively push herself sexually on Will..its always him who grabs her face..She hugs him..stares lovingly at him..but there is nothing sexual there..its only love..and no heat in the relationship

Which brings me to the ending again...she just totally did everything herself.she forced herself on Jack (because she wanted that bloody kiss lol) she was very VERY passionate and rough with him and then whats more!! she dominates him again by chaining him up which is a VERY sexual implication IMO...She has basically discovered her sexuality with Jack..not Will JACK..right there after she kissed him..she actually went in for another taste..and you just DON'T see this kind of thing with Will...ever

With Jack she has confidence in her sexuality, freedom and feelings for him..which is WHAT a good partnership needs to survive

With Will she has love, not much freedom, and a lack of confidence in her sexuality...Its sexual repression that old way of life..

not a good working relationship.

and whats most important is the fact that she is a VIRGIN..and the first man to ever rock her world sexualy was JACK SPARROW and NOT WILLIAM TURNER.

girl doesnt just forget about their "first time" wink

I know she didnt have sex with Jack but she has discovered herself sexually and it wasnt Will who helped her it was Jack..and she friggin loved it..she wanted more and more and MORE from him...even at the very end.

IMO Will is never going to be enough to satisfy Elizabeth..she just isnt sexual when she is around him..at all.

CaptinJackLover
Yeah i totslly agree with you...what she has with Will could not last very long.

, she isnt afraid to be wild and sexual with Jack but with with Will she is afraid to be that, or she just doesnt want to.

If she truly loved Will then she wouldnt be afraid to act like taht in fornt of him. If she truly wnated him she would be sexual and forceful to get him to kiss her or just be with her.

Jack isnt afraid to be sexua and wild with Liz either...but Will is just shy and stupid so he does NONE of that and he doenst deserve Liz, they are menat to be

LovelyOne
I agree with you!! Jack is very sexually forward..but he does tone it down a bit I notice when Liz is around in movie 2 but he's still sexually suggestive and this is what Liz wants from a man its obvious..Jack allways lets her to do everything to him though lol..

Its funny because Jack finds HIS confidence and freedom in life when he learns not to be so sexually forward with Elizabeth...

and Elizabeth finds HER confidence and freedom in life because she becomes more sexually forward with Jack.

they are helping eachother in so many ways laughing out loud

CaptinJackLover
hahah yeah thats true......i never even thought about it.

With Jack Liz becomes more wild and crazy...buut when he is with her he becomes more of a good man....it shows that they are willing ti hcange for eahc other and they balance eahc other out, and i htink they realize that.

If Liz ended u with Will, then Will would just be a bunch of dead weight becasue he doenst help balance her out

LovelyOne
yes thats so true^^ They realize it..and this is probably where the feelings stem from in their relationship..they know how to make the other satisfied and stronger willed in life.

you know what..I think its OBVIOUS which man Elizabeth WANTS more in her life just by looking at which one she pysically LEAPS ON! and shows more want for!

and it AINT William turner...

its funny because Just as she's about to kiss Jack she looks shocked that He's not the one jumping on her like Will would during a kiss.

Its not only about her tasting Jack..its about her tasting what its like to be the sexually confident one during a kiss..and damn she loves it by the end lol...

CaptinJackLover
Yeah definatley, Jack realizes that she is the one that wants to be in control during a kiss or anything sexual, and he lets her be the one in control. And he seems to enjoy it too, he finds he doenst ALWAYS have to the one tahts wild and crazy, and i htink he likes it better when he isnt in control, he is letting Liz be the wild sexual person se has wanted to be but that she cant be with will.

LovelyOne
exactly..this is what shows us how different Elizabeth is to Jack..with every other woman he seems to have been pretty forward because he only wants one thing from it..selfishly only wants one thing

But With Liz?

He actually lets HER to decide what SHE wants when it comes to sex or a relationship with him..not the other way around.,he does make it clear that he finds her sexualy attractive though smile.which is what makes her feel so confident and forward with him

The only time I have ever seen her look really comfortable with man like that is with Jack..With Norington and Will..its always looked wrong because thats NOT who she really is..she's not a good little modest girl who is always the one who must be kissed and never show her sexuality..its not allowing her to breath

BOTH times I watched those kissesin the firt movie I was like.."liz didnt actually look comfortable there"

then in the second movie the same bloomin thing crossed my mind I was like..Ok Liz didnt look all that comfortable

BOTH times she actuall flicnches BACKWARDS when he does it..visibly moves backwards..

but with Jack its like phyiscaly pushing him forwards with a kiss..

I think thats really important to notuce too...thy seemed to make a big point about her pushing him it took her a while to get him to that mast lol..

with Jack she pushes forward in life

with Will she gets pushed backwards in life

CaptinJackLover
yea i totally agree...

She doesnt really WANT the kisses from Will, if she did then she wouldve been more forward like she is with Jack and wouldve jsut done it, but she waits for Will to kiss her, i odnt even think she really was expecting the kisses form Will so she was jsut like ok umm i dont really wnat this but since its already happening and i dont wnat to hurt your feelings i guess i will jsut kiss you lol but with Jack she just jumps at him like an animal! lol ok maybe not that wild lol but anywayz my point is she actually WANTED to kiss Jack and thats why she decided to kiss him o far away form the mast....she could have made him walk more towards the mat before kissing hm but she didnt.,...she didnt even have to kiss him to do that, but she probably htought well if i have to do this then imight as well get what i somehting ive wanted before i never will be able to again.

mmoviejunkie
yeah yeah, that's really good (the point where she didn't even have to kiss jack) ahh i love this thread, you guys are so smart!

ivebeendepped43
i no! but it might b cuz they're in college.......im not sure

CaptinJackLover
huh? college? what r u talking about?

ivebeendepped43
not u! willo and kate

CaptinJackLover
they havent even posted in this thread!

lovethemtigers
This is a funny thread. I, too, have often wondered...where in the world did Elizabeth sleep on a ship full of men...who haven't been with a woman in God knows when..maybe they go their fill while in Tortuga..but still....maybe Jack did let her sleep in his cabin....

Jack is just so sexy...that's all I got to say..can't be very intellectual right now...too tired ...too weary with trying to understand this movie...too confused trying to figure out what Disney was really trying to accomplish with this movie....

CaptinJackLover
If Jack had me sleep in his cabin id be all over him in a second! wink

lovethemtigers
Gosh, Did Johnny realize how sexy he was coming across in all those scenes he did with Keira...did he know how sexy he looked when talking about that compass..did he realize how irresistable he was with that sexy coat on, those dreadlocks, the rings on his fingers, that eyeliner....never thought I would find eyeliner on a man so sexy...or that dreadlocks would be so appealing...the man...Johnny Depp is just too damn sexy for his own good....

CaptinJackLover
i know i dont think he realizes it though...or maybe he does and just doesnt admit it.....but gosh ur right....he has too much sexy for one man! its like imposoble for anyone else to have that much sexiness in him

sailorleo
i think my favorite pic of johnny depp is the giant two page one in the july 06 edition of rolling stones

mmoviejunkie
...i want that mag.!

i know i dont think he realizes it though...or maybe he does and just doesnt admit it.....but gosh ur right....he has too much sexy for one man! its like imposoble for anyone else to have that much sexiness in him

haha, i've wondered that too!
but that's why i love him, in one interview the interviewer said "you are described many things, from sex appeal to oddball, what would you describe your self as?"
and of course he says oddball, i love him 'cause he's not some cocky ******* or trying to be the sexiest man alive...which only makes him the sexiest man alive-lol

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by sailorleo
i think my favorite pic of johnny depp is the giant two page one in the july 06 edition of rolling stones i was *this* close to getting it! *holds fingers a millimeter apart* but then my mom changed her mind

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by sailorleo
i think my favorite pic of johnny depp is the giant two page one in the july 06 edition of rolling stones

What is the picture...do you have a copy to post....my sister told me about this and she said he is so sexy..I tried to find the darn mag but never could...so sad sad

ivebeendepped43
im really sorry

CaptinJackLover
Originally posted by mmoviejunkie
...i want that mag.!

haha, i've wondered that too!
but that's why i love him, in one interview the interviewer said "you are described many things, from sex appeal to oddball, what would you describe your self as?"
and of course he says oddball, i love him 'cause he's not some cocky ******* or trying to be the sexiest man alive...which only makes him the sexiest man alive-lol

OMG i know! i love that he says hes an oddball i kinda think being an oddball makes him even more sexy! idk why its just so incredibly sexzy when i guy is different and admits it, and is good looking at the same time! gosh why cant every guy be like him *sighs*

ivebeendepped43
idk, they should!

mmoviejunkie
lol, yeah i hate cocky guys

CaptinJackLover
yeah they think its attractive but it so does not turn girls on

tee_pirategirl
lol this thread is so funny I wondered where liz slept too but I figured maybe they took turns sleeping in the cabin like they did in alot of ships back then ut I hope not...it would be so much better if they slept in the same cabin

ivebeendepped43
hahaha! love the siggy, sailor! whered u get it?

sailorleo
i made it.......

ivebeendepped43
really? how? or was that sarcasm?

sailorleo
no it wasn't sarcasm i whipped it up in photoshop in like a minute...

ivebeendepped43
i havent figured out how to do that yet! u mean adobe photoshop right? i have that but it is really confuzing. can u give me a crash course?

CaptinJackLover
ditto!

ivebeendepped43
i have it and i spent hours just trying to do an avatar, but i couldnt get 1 thing right

sailorleo
um....it's a little hard to explain....i'll try...my knowledge is very limited.....

ivebeendepped43
just tell us how to make a simple sig, like urs and ill figure out the rest....maybe

sailorleo
um well you go to photoshop click new under file....k.....

ivebeendepped43
h/o... k!

sailorleo
k...then you put in the demensions you want (the sixe of the pic...for a siggy 540 150 pixels)

ivebeendepped43
ookk

sailorleo
then you open the images you want on your siggy...you do this by going to file then open....

ivebeendepped43
kk

sailorleo
then you can resize your pics to better fit in the demensions of your sig by right clicking the top bar of your pics and clicking on image size and adjusting that accordingly...

ivebeendepped43
ookkkk

sailorleo
then if you look at your toolbar (located on the left side of photoshop)the top right button which shows an arrow and a plus sign thingy....clicking that will allow you to move your images onto your siggy....then once you moved everything into place you can swich which pics go in top and which go behing by adjsting with your layers window (found at the bottom of photoshop....)

ivebeendepped43
ok, how do u add words?

sailorleo
k....in said toolbar there's a button with a T....you can't miss it....it's on the right colum of the toolbar...8 buttons down...any way you click that and you go over to your siggy window and click where you want the text to go there....

ivebeendepped43
kkk

sailorleo
well what else do you need to know...b/c that's basicly all i did....

ivebeendepped43
im kinda confuzed on how u do layering

sailorleo
well do you know where the box to change it is....bottom right corner of photoshop window

ivebeendepped43
uuuummm.......maybe..................i feel helpless

sailorleo
seriously..there's a box there that have tabs that say: LAYERS CHANNELS PATHS....make sure the LAYERS tab is bold then you take the layers in the box drag them up and down to arrange accordingly....

ivebeendepped43
ooh, found it!

sailorleo
ok good....

ivebeendepped43
cool!

sailorleo
well how's it coming?

ivebeendepped43
pretty good. i might be done in a couple HOURS. i just want it to b perfect. do u no how to blend pics properly?

sailorleo
um...properly...know...

sailorleo
*no...

ivebeendepped43
do u no how to blend at all?

sailorleo
well....try this....go to that layers box in the bottom right hand corner of photoshop...right click on a layer and click blending options and screw around with opacity till you like it...

ivebeendepped43
i could do that

sailorleo
kk...are you going to..?

ivebeendepped43
yeah, i didnt get very far. holy crap, its already 12:30!

sailorleo
well...im gonna head off...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.