KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Just a question LOL. Jack/Liz sleeping arrangements

Just a question LOL. Jack/Liz sleeping arrangements
Started by: LovelyOne

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LovelyOne

Just a question LOL. Jack/Liz sleeping arrangements

Where did Elizabeth sleep on the Pearl?

I'm pretty sure Jack wouldnt have slept downstairs and he wouldnt let Liz sleep down there with all those grimy men..

there's only one cabin laughing out loud

wondering if the sleeping arrangements discussion between the 2 will be a deleted scene?

because it is an important issue but for pacing of the film I can imagine them cutting it out.

Last edited by LovelyOne on Sep 16th, 2006 at 06:39 PM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 06:36 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

lmao i often thought this myself!!! big grin

I had a feeling that jack probably let her do whatever the hell she wanted...because there's no living with her lmao smile

i have no clue though really...but id say jack would never give up his cabin...although id say he deffo probably asked her if she fancied kipping with him lmao

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 06:46 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

lol yeah i never thougt about that before but it probably will bre a deleyed scene....cuz Liz is all about hygiene so she would want to know whether she will be in a NICE place or a DIRTY one...anf Jack probably wouldve offered her to sleep with him of course

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 06:48 PM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

yeah yeah good point
it would be quiet funny to see in the deleted scenes
like in the oc season one(if anyone has ever seen that show) summer and seth both want to sleep on the bed but neither give it up so they end up sleeping on the bed together far away as possible

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 06:49 PM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

i think he probably let her take the bed and he took the floor..

and after movie 2..i would say they coul live together quite easily lol

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 06:49 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

yeah cuz he is a gentleman *sometimes* so he would do that for her..

of course after movie 2 they could live together! how coulfd htye not! i meani f they didnt that would just be wierd

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 06:57 PM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

i think thats why they work so well..they're both a little quirky and both stubborn...and i dont know what elizabeth complains about hygien for, has she SEEN herself halfway through film 2?! lmao

Then again that just adds to the 'omg shes SO looking more and more like jack everyday' appeal!

...i wouldn't be surprised if she started growing a beard next smile

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 07:03 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

When you look at how he is behaving towards her throughout the story (respectable) I can imagine him making a joke about her sleeping in the bed with him but he would probably shock her by seriously wanting to give it up for her whilst he sleeps on one of the sofa thingys or something..

that persuade me scene wasnt a joke though IMO..he wasnt just flirting he was being pretty serious with her..it was a suggestion..and thats why we see her give that reaction to it later..(smiling)

In movie 1..he acts respectable around her but his confident manner is what puts her off him a tad..by movie 2..she actually does want him right off the bat..and he's not very confident towards her..and they are both actually changing to suit one another quite well.

Last edited by LovelyOne on Sep 16th, 2006 at 07:07 PM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 07:04 PM
CaptinJackLover

yeah the persuade me thing was NOT a joke! i mean did you see his face after she rejected him?! he was truly hurt that she said no....he was VERY seirous about it...he really htought she felt the same way...and thats why he was smiling when he said "pirate" becuase he realized that she really did wnat the same thing

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 07:09 PM
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

Oh, I hope that the sleeping arrangements discussion will be a deleted scene!!!! I would love it !!! big grin I mean he mentioned it before with the dress or nothing thing.

Does no one want to create a dialouge just for fun??

Last edited by Jacky Sparrow on Sep 16th, 2006 at 07:16 PM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 07:11 PM
Jacky Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Jacky Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Jacky Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

actually I get the feeling he knew he got to her there..the fact she went so silent..usually she fires back with something fiesty..but because she KNEW he was being serious she was just in shock and that reaction wasnt actually one of "NO!" it was like "HOLY SHIT what do I say..I'll just nod and walk off"..he pouted and then made a grunt as if he was trying to stop a boner coming up or something lmao..he must have known he got to her there..

pardon my language.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 07:17 PM
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

in the curiosity scene, if the black spot had not returned to his hand, would jack still have kissed her??

coz the thing is, the reason she started to realise he was a good man was because he "stopped himself" from putting her in a vulnerable position..or so she thought.
She thought he had stopped himself because of ??? ( what was her reason for thinking he had stopped going in for the kiss????) and therefore she thought he had enough control over himself not to do it...

if that makes no sense then i beg my pardon smile

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 07:18 PM
LovelyOne

YEAH he totally would have kissed her!..I think she was hoping he would kiss her there because t would mean he wasnt being a good man and it would give her all the more reason not to be with him..but she was totally going to enjoy that kiss cuz she was very tempted to..you could see how much she was pushing her face forward there

And when it comes to the Persuade me scene to be honest with you guys. I think that Liz was being all horny and trying to flirt with Jack there..the way Liz actually went up behind him like that and the way she said "will told you he tought me how to handle a sword" I totally..TOTALLY thought she sounded so suggestive there..She didnt have to say it in that tone of voice OR go close up and whisper in his ear..

Last edited by LovelyOne on Sep 16th, 2006 at 07:24 PM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 07:22 PM
CaptinJackLover

yeah totally! she wanted everything that Jack had suggested but she wanted him to make the move so HE would seem like thte bad person...cuz she wouldnt want to be made the horrible person for cheating on Will

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 07:25 PM
LovelyOne

was I the only one in the cinema who thought.."oh Liz you are basically begging for Jack to respond the way he did ("as I said persuade me") when you said that line about the sword so sugestivly ...going up all close behind him and speaking all sexy and whispering in his ear."

then he turns round to you and is very, very in your face and suggests "as I said persuade me"..then you actually look as if you didnt want that kind of reaction! you little faker because we all saw how much you LOVED that afterward..I think the fact he was very serious this time made her be taken aback quite a bit...but then we learn that she LIKES this new little deveopment when it comes to Jack...

she keeps doing it..basically begging for Jack to respond a certain way to her because she loves it..and when he doesnt do it later on she's like?? WHAT..

Last edited by LovelyOne on Sep 16th, 2006 at 07:36 PM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 07:34 PM
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
yeah totally! she wanted everything that Jack had suggested but she wanted him to make the move so HE would seem like thte bad person...cuz she wouldnt want to be made the horrible person for cheating on Will

yeah i agree with that.

and he would have kissed her in the curiosity scene and she was making the first move initially...but she was tempting HIM enough for him to WANT to just kiss her...so it would satisfy her curiosity enough to know that she just lusted after jack, and nothing more because he was a 'bad man' and she 'shouldnt' like bad men....

And then she gets herself into a tiz-woz because he DOESNT kiss her...which means that everything she knew about him was contradicting itself...

AND THEN in the kiss scene SHE is the one that makes ALL the moves...athough initially its because of the whole 'lets-shackle-jack-bondage-style' thing...but unlike the ppl at KTTC, we are ALL aware that she had a hard time letting go there stick out tongue
...she had satisfied her curiosity and decided that she couldnt just have one taste....

Does anyone think that scene could be foreshadowed in 3? ...jack would possibly shackle liz to something?...(in a none bondage way...)

see, without you guys here to help me out id be locked in a padded room embarrasment

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 07:36 PM
CaptinJackLover

hahaha no you wouldnt....you are perfectly normal

i guess it could be foreshadowed, but you neveer know what to espect with these movies

Liz totally wnated more after taht kiss,..you could totally see how sad she was she wouldnt be able to get more of him and wouldnt be able to have him now....i htink hse wanted to unchain him but then she wouldnt have an explanation for kissing him and it would all be ruined

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 07:41 PM
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

yeah thats v true CJL!

its weird how this movie subtly sets itself around jack/liz...

or is that just how I see it? lolsmile

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 07:47 PM
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by T.Maria
yeah thats v true CJL!

its weird how this movie subtly sets itself around jack/liz...

or is that just how I see it? lolsmile

nope, its def. set around them

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 07:57 PM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

LOL bondage..I could totally imagine that tee hee

..I dont think she sees Jack kissing her as something that would compromise her honor..this was in broad daylight with the rest of the crew on deck lol..Norrington etc..we already see in movie 1 that such little things like kissing Jack dont really bother her pride at all..she was willing to go further on the island in movie 1 if she had to.

IMO she's just trying to get this guy to react a certain way around her because she loves his attention like that..she loves all the sex talk and all the flirting...the problem is its not just in a sex way cuz when you look at what ted says..the compass points to him not for sex..but because she wants that man..in a relationship with her...I think that is why she shows the denial..she wants it to just be about sex but the compass is telling her its not..she's not bothered about flirting with him because she keeps doing it..she's not afraid to be bold sexually around him.

I dont think she feels guilty towards will at all when she's flirting with Jack.its the possible love/ deeper feelings aspect thats scaring her a bit..that makes her feel guilty IMO...

so when jack pulls away its a sign that he's showing her respect for her feelings..and she's pissed off that he didnt kiss her because she loves the flirting but when it comes to him showing that he cares for her on a bigger scale than sex she gets scared...and in denial..the compass points to him only seconds later on the beach and she gets so angry and in denial that she lobs it on the floor lol

Last edited by LovelyOne on Sep 16th, 2006 at 08:12 PM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 07:59 PM