Disney world's POTC Ride

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shannstar79
Has anyone ridden the Ride at either magic Kingdom or Disney Land since Our Favorite Pirate Captain Jack Sparrow was added? big grin

evilm0nki3
Yes! 3 weeks ago and im going back this weekend!

It's awesomesmile

shannstar79
I havent ridden yet, i am dying to!! I have season passes to Disney World but I havent been able to break away from work in order to go!!! I cant waitto see it though Going in December!!

evilm0nki3
yay I love disney worldsmile they were having technical problems on it so we went extra slow and were stuck at the spot where the prison is and the dog. It was greatsmile lol

Maple Sugar
I rode disneyws..the new updates one not yet sadly..and i don't go to DLR..but i may be going to WDW soon

D_Shiznitdog
Originally posted by evilm0nki3
yay I love disney worldsmile they were having technical problems on it so we went extra slow and were stuck at the spot where the prison is and the dog. It was greatsmile lol

Really? Cause that happened to me on 9/8.

shannstar79
did you get to see the Captain Jack Sparow look alike at the magic kingdom?

evilm0nki3
9/8? hmm oh no it wasnt then it was... August 29 i think..

*jcd*gmc*
what look alike? was the potc ride scary?? i heard it was sort of like a roller coaster, but i maybe wrong, or the person i heard it from

evilm0nki3
no not really. it was basically the same just some things added

evilm0nki3
I'm leaving for disney tomorrow. Should I take pictures of something in particular?

D_Shiznitdog
I'll post a video of the ride on youtube soon and maybe the jack sparrow in magic kingdom. He seemed exactly like Johnny Depp! He was so good as Captain Jack.

shannstar79
I am so jelous your going to Disney!!! I hope you have a GREAT TIME Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.