Link vs M. Bison

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The-Judge

IceJaw
I dunno, I'd say Link

Blanka
id say bison but i dont know alot about link

The-Judge
well, blanka, then read all the stuff about him i postedwink bison is way outclassed

Tha C-Master
Link has the biggest plot device of all... magic, so he wins.

Superboy Prime
IMO it all depends on Link's TP defenses. If Bison's psycho power is not able to mess with Link's mind he is going down.

The-Judge
link is strongminded. he pulled himself together to save the whole hyrule and defeated the biggest foes and cleared the most scary dungeons and helped a lot of people and things like that

Superboy Prime
Link is also easily manipulated. Ganon manipulated him into getting him the Tri-Froce.

IceJaw
But not through mind controll erm

Superboy Prime
Yeah, but that makes one wonder if it would really be that hard to mind control him.

The-Judge
well, as we dont know about it, we cant debate his mind. it could be strong, as he always pull himself together to do nearly impossible feats, or weak, as he was manipulated by ganon... but the ganonpart doesnt makes him weakminded, in my opinion... i would have fallen for it, i even think characters like magneto wouldmessed

kamikz
If you think about it, pretty much everyone that played the game fell for it, we are not all weak minded....

The-Judge
kamikz, that may be the best post you have ever makenbig grin

IceJaw
Seen alot better but Link needed the power of the Triforce to fight Ganondorf and without it Ganondorf would instantly take him out, Link would probably have died after the first encounter when he was a kid erm

Didn't Bison use mashines to manipulate minds?

Superboy Prime
Hey...didn't you learn anything from MGS, Kamiz!? WE ARE TEH GAMERZ FOOLS. We eat the media and we all fell for the belief that Snake would be playable throughout the enttire Sons of Liberty game.

I don't know where I'm trying to go with this...just that Kojima is a genius I guess.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.