Invasion in KMC by idiots *cough*KTTC*cough*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Chiki Mina
My Peoples from KMC,

We are having an invasion from the KTTC forum(so obvious lol)
they are giving anti jack posts in here trying to make us cwy..*sniff*
If they want a battle then a battle they will get.
They are messing with the wrong crowd. They are playing with fire and their asses are gonna fry and we'll make them eat it!!

BY THE WAY ASSHOLES U BANED A GREAT PERSON NAMED LOVELYONE WHO WAS ONLY STATING FACTS!! WE ALL HERE GO BY FACTS AND PATTERNS NOT BY OBSESSIONS!! I THINK U GUYS SHOLD BE ASHAMED. KICKING OUT SOMEONE JUST BC SHES A JACK/LIZ SUPPORTER AND A PERSON WHOS NOT OBSESSED WHO ONLY SEES WHAT SHE SEES IN THE MOVIE. WE ALL DO WE ARE INTELLIGENT PPL WHO HAVE KICK ASS THEORIES AND WE GO BY FACTS!!

sccch
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j102/EmpireLady/yashaism01.jpg

Ericadawn
I love Jack. Captain Jack Sparrow is an awesome character and I would never write bad about him unless it was canon.

And apparently I'm an idiot! Who knew?

Bwa Ha Ha
Why r u an idiot?

lovethemtigers
JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW ANYONE AFTER SEEING DMC STILL THINK LIZ AND WILL ARE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER...BUT TO EACH HIS OWN I GUESS....I FOR ONE...WHO LOVES JACK SPARROW ...THINKS ELIZABETH SWANN IS IN LOVE WITH JACK SHE JUST DOESN'T KNOW IT YET...IT'S FORBIDDEN LOVE...IT'S A MOVIE...IT'S HOLLYWOOD...IT'S WHAT MAKES ALL GOOD LOVE STORIES...THE UNEXPECTED....THE UNPREDICTABLE...THE EDGINESS.....WILL IS BORING/...AND HE IS UGLY TO BOOT

Pierce Urlipz
I'm a J/E shipper... cool

Ericadawn
Deductive reasoning...

I'm from KTTC and joined tonight. The topic of the thread suggests that those who are "invading" from KTTC are idiots. Ergo...I must be an idiot. Oh well.

Chiki Mina
in general there are many idiots in that thread-they're everywhere in this world so scartch that.

point is that there are many many many will/liz shippers. and for those who are jack/liz shippers they get treated badly. and everytime they post a theory they get banned or it gets deleted.

there are some here who like the will/liz pair THAT IS FINE!!! I DONT CARE!! as long as they dont offend the jack/liz supporters!! but what some kttc ppl are doing is insulting the supporters for j/l. and we're just fighitng back and giving a taste of their own medicine.

katelovespirate
okay guys, lets be nice. the invaders arent the mods or anything... wink

welcome to the board guys, ericadawn and Pierce Urlipz. Sorry for the rude welcome, but we have had some issues in the past where some of our favorite posters have been banned from KTTC for wierd reasons. anyhow, I look forward to your input!!!! smile

sccch
Don't bother Chiki, I already had this conversation with them and they're cool. Hi you all.

Mistypirate
I WAS GONE FOR AN HOUR AND THIS IS WHAT I FOUND??? I DON'T BELIEVE THAT BS IN THE SCRIPT IS IT TRUE?? CAN ANYONE CONFIRMED THIS?
YOU PEOPLE FROM KTTC ARE ASKING FOR IT, YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF OBSESSED, INEPT AND JEALOUS, KTTC FORUM SUCKS, WHY DON'T YOU GO BACK TO YOUR POTHOLE, STAY THERE. OK I FIXED IT

sccch
Originally posted by Mistypirate
WTF!!! I WAS GONE FOR AN HOUR AND THIS IS WHAT I FOUND??? I DON'T BELIEVE THAT BS IN THE SCRIPT IS IT TRUE?? CAN ANYONE CONFIRMED THIS SHIT?
YOU PEOPLE FROM KTTC ARE ASKING FOR IT, YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF OBSESSED, INEPT AND JEALOUS ASSES, KTTC FORUM SUCKS, WHY DON'T YOU GO BACK TO YOUR POTHOLE, STAY AND DIE THERE.

OY!!!! YOU'RE GOING TO GET US ALL IN TROUBLE!!! I DON'T WANT RoguePw25 COMING BY AND SEEING THIS!!!!

Ericadawn
The majority of J/Es live in peace with the other shippers on KTTC and I welcome their ideas. It's interesting to get fresh perspectives on things. What I don't like is when foul language is used which is against KTTC TOU or when a character is bashed for no reason other than bashing. For example, there was a very provocative discussion on the J/E thread about Will turning evil and trying to possibly kill Liz in AWE which was NOT deleted.

sccch
Originally posted by Ericadawn
The majority of J/Es live in peace with the other shippers on KTTC and I welcome their ideas. It's interesting to get fresh perspectives on things. What I don't like is when foul language is used which is against KTTC TOU or when a character is bashed for no reason other than bashing. For example, there was a very provocative discussion on the J/E thread about Will turning evil and trying to possibly kill Liz in AWE which was NOT deleted.

Oh yeah,we bashed Will a few times.

LovelyOne
no you are not an idiot..you are just a W/E shipper who loves the safe character like Norrington and Will instead of Jack....in a PIRATES movie

...thats all I have to say goodbye

Mistypirate
Originally posted by sccch
OY!!!! YOU'RE GOING TO GET US ALL IN TROUBLE!!! I DON'T WANT RoguePw25 COMING BY AND SEEING THIS!!!!

I FIXED IT

Bwa Ha Ha
mmmmmm....I've nvr been 2 KTTC lol

mmoviejunkie

though i dont think thats going to happen, what's wrong with that thought??WILL IS NOT F U C KING PERFECT

lovethemtigers
oKAY, I will calm down. I'm sorry ericadawn I don't mean to be rude. I have posted on KTTC several times and i get ignored...except of course when i posted in the spyglass liz/jack shipper thread - i was welcomed with open arms...i was told the thunderdome was a place for both...but only w/e shippers are allowed to voice their opinions...if you are a j/e shipper you get ignore or banned......so, we can't help it if we are a little sour over here....

sccch
This is us right now:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ_RDgtuAjU

Pierce Urlipz
...thanks katelovespirates!!! smile

...I've been a Jack/AnaMarie AND a Jack/Elizabeth shipper ever since CotBP...(as well as slash pairings but I won't get into that unless there are other slashers here)

...now I KNOW that Ted & Terry and Disney won't "allow" what I dream of happening between Jack and Elizabeth but there's ALWAYS FanFic right??? eek!

katelovespirate
hey guys, dude, calm down. we are nice on this site. we are pirates, but we can be civil. lol. wink

i dont want KMC to become like KTTC, where we bash on other shippers. let's keep this site a happy pirate ship, a family who can freak out together when we get bogus spoilers, and people who are mature enough to handle outsiders becoming insiders!!! love ya all... lets hold it together and not be like KTTC, okay?

meanwhile, is Jack hott or what??? thats something everyone can usually agree on. hehehehe.

and considering we did a bit of invading of our own, i suppose its only right they return the favor! wink

Chiki Mina
my point AGAIN is that we dont care what shipper u are-we accept. but also accept our shipper.

i could be a will/lizz shipper but i cannot deny the facts and patterns that i see in the movie that leads to jack/liz. if i see patterns and a future for will/liz then hell i support them all the way.

we just want to know why there are so many anti jack and the ppl i know who said i dont like will very much they get banned?

PirateDiva
What in the world is going on here?

katelovespirate
Originally posted by Pierce Urlipz

...I've been a Jack/AnaMarie AND a Jack/Elizabeth shipper ever since CotBP...(as well as slash pairings but I won't get into that unless there are other slashers here)

...now I KNOW that Ted & Terry and Disney won't "allow" what I dream of happening between Jack and Elizabeth but there's ALWAYS FanFic right??? eek!

hahaha no im not a slasher... but i support annamaria for next governor of port royal!!!! smile

and on this site, we are INSANELY optimistic about the possibility of Jack and Liz working out. hehehe. So no matter how impossible it seems, keep the faith!!!

we wrote our own version of 3, which is pretty nutty but very cool. you should check it out if ya get the chance! smile

sccch
There,we got down to the wire!

Bwa Ha Ha
LOL!

lovethemtigers
i never once used foul language or bashed Will...I just simply stated the facts that took place in the movie..because everyone over at KTTC said that J/E shippers had no facts to back up the basis of their relationship, when in fact the entire movie backs it up, whereas, W/E shippers give no relevant facts...in my opinion...except for the fact that they have been "in love" since they were children and they also use the fact that Jack and Liz are alike so they could never truly trust each other...which totally does not make sense at all..but oh well, no one ever listened to me over there, i was just ignored, so I only went a few times then never went back...ya'll were too busy talking about how great Will is, how Will and Elizabeth love each other...and how Jack was just a bump in the road....

Chiki Mina
i certainly dont want this forum to end up like KTTC. so we welcome all new comers as long as they dont offend us...is it hard?

Chiki Mina
all i want is PEACE. I have been trying to keep peace here for a loong time!! no more ofending characters and others!!

katelovespirate
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
i never once used foul language or bashed Will...I just simply stated the facts that took place in the movie..because everyone over at KTTC said that J/E shippers had no facts to back up the basis of their relationship, when in fact the entire movie backs it up, whereas, W/E shippers give no relevant facts...in my opinion...except for the fact that they have been "in love" since they were children and they also use the fact that Jack and Liz are alike so they could never truly trust each other...which totally does not make sense at all..but oh well, no one ever listened to me over there, i was just ignored, so I only went a few times then never went back...ya'll were too busy talking about how great Will is, how Will and Elizabeth love each other...and how Jack was just a bump in the road....

hugs.... gee, you are so darn cool!!! smile we know the true ending of potc 3... lol... our own beautiful ending that fits with the rest of the films... and hey, no one can deny that jack and liz have WAY more chemistry than liz and will the wimp. right? big grin

Chiki Mina
no arguments here

LovelyOne

so you know the ending of Will too right..and Tia??

cuz that to me suggests its not even a Will/Liz ending she ends up on her own..well actually she ends up with Jack..no one in her life except Jack..dad's dead..Norries dead..Will's dead

Also you would think disney would notice that when they place the money of the movie with the female (Elizabeth) for most of the story...and that movie reaches 1 billion at the box office...then I think they relise what should be done...judging By Will's fishy end...well

sccch
Here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f69/t424626.html

DON'T BASH EACH OTHER THERE!! OR ELSE!

Chiki Mina
ok this awe movie i think is like a tribute to will/liz. a farewel tribute that is.

its like a goodbye for a re;ationship that was not meant to be, that was interevened by fate.

thats why it is concentrated on will/liz relationship. it has to end somewhere and someday. its goodby relationship that was intervened(will) and hello fate(jack)

Pierce Urlipz
we wrote our own version of 3, which is pretty nutty but very cool. you should check it out if ya get the chance! smile

...OMG WHERE??? eek!

katelovespirate
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
ok this awe movie i think is like a tribute to will/liz. a farewel tribute that is.

its like a goodbye for a re;ationship that was not meant to be, that was interevened by fate.

thats why it is concentrated on will/liz relationship. it has to end somewhere and someday. its goodby relationship that was intervened(will) and hello fate(jack)

yeah i think this seems right... but the problem i have with it, is that they wont make a 4 for a couple of years. i dont want to wait that long blast.

sccch
...OMG WHERE??? eek!

Heck,we wrote all the way to movie 5 or 6.

katelovespirate
...OMG WHERE??? eek!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3141143/1/

We would all love it if you read it and had comments!!!! smile it isnt perfect but we sure had a blast writing it. Enjoy!!!!! big grin

Ericadawn
Well, farewell, I thank those of you who made the effort to be nice, but I think us "intruders" will be going now. Take that however you want. I only came because your words made so upset because you not just insulted KTTC, but one of you wrote gleefully about messing with the Mod of Specs and Spoilers. She's my friend and I'm sure we can all understand how much it hurts when someone insults your friend.

Sorry about the intrusion, carry on how you were.

LovelyOne

exactly

as I said they are getting rid of the character who cant really develop anymore..he is as dried out as Mick Jagges's face

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by katelovespirate
yeah i think this seems right... but the problem i have with it, is that they wont make a 4 for a couple of years. i dont want to wait that long blast.

if we were able to wait that long when potc came in 2003 and dmc came in 2006, then i think we can handle it lol.

jerry the producer is working on national tressure so we have to give some time. i know we can do it wink

katelovespirate
man guys i got to go write a paper. sad have a good night! inform me if anything important happens!!!

LovelyOne
Well, farewell, I thank those of you who made the effort to be nice, but I think us "intruders" will be going now. Take that however you want. I only came because your words made so upset because you not just insulted KTTC, but one of you wrote gleefully about messing with the Mod of Specs and Spoilers. She's my friend and I'm sure we can all understand how much it hurts when someone insults your friend.

Sorry about the intrusion, carry on how you were.

dont forget to tell them that Will stabs the heart..that spoilers worth gold..he's not coming back either ta ta

Oh and tell them BratBiotch still loves the J/E shippers keep strong

and they should also rejoice in the death of Will

and say they are bang out of order for booting me off the site..that ***** insulted me first and I only fought back..tried hard to fit in..I guess I'm not cut out for the cult worship of the whelp

Chiki Mina
thats bc u belong here lovelyone where ur family is!! they are just hurt bc will is going to die(ok its sad i admit) but they are hurt bc all the way they said its Will/Liz all the way and just ignored all the patterns..now taht our patterns are coming true they are just pissed..

sccch
*curls up like a wolf and watches everyone*

LovelyOne
I'm not sad..even he turns on Jack for much of the story..IMO both he and Liz deserve to be killed off for ****ing with him..but strangley enough Liz is not being killed off..maybe she redeedms herself for Jack too by the end of it (hint)

Mistypirate
man guys i got to go write a paper. sad have a good night! inform me if anything important happens!!!

and I have an 8 chapter test tomorrow. i dont know anything wink . good night kate

sccch
I'M ON FALL BREAK!!!! A WHOLE week without school.

Chiki Mina
i think all characters were messing with eachother. they are pirates afterall. but u cant go into denial.

liz is denying that she loves jack and so she ties up jack problem solved. everything happens for a purpose everyone will get their lesson eventually. liz will get her lesson for messing with jacks feelings and jack will get his lessong handing liz to sao feng. and wlliam will get his lesson for being hardheaded.

every character will learn something in this next movie.

Mistypirate
I wonder who is she referring to??? roll eyes (sarcastic) confused

Pierce Urlipz
*squeeee* ...thanks for that FanFic link katelovespirates!!!... *scampers off to read*

LovelyOne
he'll be fish face because he leads the enemy to Jack..

sccch
I wonder who is she refering to??? roll eyes (sarcastic) confused

Couldn't of been me. I came in there bringing pics and they were thrilled...it was AFTER I mentioned you all that things turned nasty.

katelovespirate
*squeeee* ...thanks for that FanFic link katelovespirates!!!... *scampers off to read*

yay!!! big grin have fun.

man guys, this site is murder. i cant focus on my paper. blast.

i think i will write my paper on the psychology of denial involving pirates. big grin love yas! night!

LovelyOne
I have to fo to bed.oh yeah

WILL DIES

Mistypirate
Couldn't of been me. I came in there bringing pics and they were thrilled...it was AFTER I mentioned you all that things turned nasty.

Oh I know I't wasn't you. big grin

Fawne
yay!!! big grin have fun.

man guys, this site is murder. i cant focus on my paper. blast.

i think i will write my paper on the psychology of denial involving pirates. big grin love yas! night!

this site is somewhat similar to an addictive substance..it's addictive confused

why do you people keep on angering over this for goodness sake anyway?

Chiki Mina
ok i got an idea..how about we dont bother them...so they wont bother us. as bitter as some of u feel we need to keep calm.

our secret weappon is our faith, our shelter is here the KMC, our support is eachother, and our hopes is our theories.

i couldnt ask for more except for jack to be happy.

sccch
It's only 9:30 PM here and you all are leaving me? cry

Mistypirate
It's only 9:30 PM here and you all are leaving me? cry

its 10:30 here in florida

sccch
ok i got an idea..how about we dont bother them...so they wont bother us. as bitter as some of u feel we need to keep calm.

our secret weappon is our faith, our shelter is here the KMC, our support is eachother, and our hopes is our theories.

Well put. But my warning still stands: If any of us bash eachother because of where we are from, I'm reporting to the Mod.

LovelyOne

and the fact that all of Liz's ties to her old life are KILLED OFF laughing out loud

all thats left is her and Jack by the end of AWE laughing out loud

LovelyOne
Well put. But my warning still stands: If any of us bash eachother because of where we are from, I'm reporting to the Mod.

who bashed who from being from where?

Mistypirate
Originally posted by LovelyOne
who bashed who from being from where?

who? confused

LovelyOne
and the fact that all of Liz's ties to her old life are KILLED OFF laughing out loud

all thats left is her and Jack by the end of AWE laughing out loud

unless they really do add in that pearl harbour vom fest sick sick sick sick sick which im glad to hear they might have removed big grin

Chiki Mina
i dunno what anybody is talking about...im too tired to think its been a loong night. LOVE U ALL REST WELL AND KEEP THE FAITH!!!

sccch
Us calling people from KTTC names and all that. Don't tell me you all missed that?

LovelyOne
yeah well Im bitter for being called a name on their site and getting booted OFF for fighting back..so tell the mods about me if yo want..I still regard the mods of KttC as a bunch of biast morons

Mistypirate
Yea me to, they started it, I'm a pacific person but if someone comes and attacks me for no reason whatsoever, I am not going to stand with my arms crossed taking all the insults. That was what happend last night when i tried to post something in their forum just because I posted a thread titled Will is a wimp I got bashed, insulted, and they even told me that I was offending the people for posting that thread.

sccch
Yea me to, they started it, I'm a pacific person but if someone comes and attacks me for no reason whatsoever, I am not going to stand with my arms crossed taking all the insults. That was what happend last night when i tried to post something in their forum just because I posted a thread titled Will is a wimp I got bashed, insulted, and they even told me that I was offending the people for posting that thread.

Well,there are Will fans.

LovelyOne
yeah and then they start a thead called Jack Smells and no one gives a toss..

I hate that site..not EVRYONE on it..just the general feel of it

Mistypirate
I even confronted the mod, I asked why It was ok for them to have a thread called Jack...Smells? and, why it was wrong for me to post a thread called Will is a wimp... She told me that they try to keep the post PG-13, I told her that mines wasn't even G. She said that she didn't find the word smells insultive. But what I post was insultive and offensive.

sccch
Where is the thread Jack Smells?

Mistypirate
Where is the thread Jack Smells?

Is on the spec and spoilers.

sccch
DID YOU ALL EVEN READ IT?!!! Read:

Everybody in close proximity to Jack seems to act as if he reeks.......but I submit that the worst he can smell, is of alcohol, and Paprika......

now alcohol breath may be off-putting in that it smells like booze, but it's actually quite good........alcohol is antibacterial (which is why we use it to treat wounds), and therefore is a good solution ot halitosis (bad breath).....as a matter of fact, mouthwash CONTAINS alcohol.......as a main ingredient to kill bad breath......

and we saw him sprinkle himself with paprika on Pelegostos.....

of course, I'm sure he has other odors, but people of the 18th Century were a little more forgiving, as they all smelled a little funny.....

That's not making fun of.

Surreal_44
Actually, I'm from KTTC. I'm a bit...insulted by the title of this thread, but no matter.

However, I would like to address the issue of the Captain Jack's....."Smell" thread compared to the Will is a Wimp thread.

Basically, if you read the 'smell' thread, it isn't an insult to your beloved pirate captain. It's just a discussion on why Elizabeth and Gov. Swann seem to find Captain Jack so....smelly. There's no bashing of Jack, or discussion on why his character sucks and omg he's such a loser!!!11! cuz he don't bathe! It's just about what one might believe he smells like, and what other people of the 18th century smelled like.

The 'wimp' thread, on the other hand, was intended for the purpose of making fun of Will. It was a thread designed entirely, apparently, to trample on another character of the Pirates movies.

Of course, everyone is entitled to their opinion and you don't have to like William Turner, but the approach on the subject could have used a bit more finesse and a more genial tone, rather than being so abrasive.

sccch
There's the answer! Remember the old saying! 'Don't judge a book by it cover.' Same goes goes for threads, don't judge it by it's title.

Surreal_44
Aye, so we have an accord then to try to get along?

sccch
Aye. Lets properly introduce ourselves. I'm sccch,the Guard Wolf of these fourms.
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h82/toboesrain/wr30-darcia-ookami-aurora.png

CaptWonka
Hi! That page of the script is very much real. I love Jack Sparrow...I love J/E. What I don't want is to be disappointed in May. So even though they have great chemistry, DMC is all your going see from the ship of Jack and Liz. I realize that being prepubescent is difficult on controlling emotions but calling the writers names is just plain asinine. I guarantee you that everything you read in that leaked script is canon. Thanks for your time smile

Oh, and Brat...err lovelyone....can you regale us with your 12 step theory again? It was.....fascinating. sleep

Hugs and Kisses,
Capt Wonka

sccch
*sees RoguePw25 is on* RoguePw25 if you read this,everything is under control.

sccch
*looks around* Well you all don't have to go quiet!

Chiki Mina
ok im back i cant sleep and im irritated again...i sense alot of sarcasm in here.

lets just stop kmc dont go near kttc and kttc dont go near us.

nevermind rogue never mind the guardian wolf lets get damn serious in here.. enough problems enough sarcasm stay away form kttc ppl and kttc will stop messing with us.

night..

ivebeendepped43
HOLLA!!!

sccch
I want us to get along! If this doesn't cease,I WILL take action! some members of KTTC are members here. If you all won't greet them with respect, I will!
NOW EVERY ONE CALM DOWN!
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h82/toboesrain/wolffight.gif

ivebeendepped43
i am calm

sccch
*sighs*good...but it's people who were in the feud who I'm worried about...

ivebeendepped43
I CANT BELIEVE I MISSED IT! WHERE WAS THE FIGHT? i wanna read it!

Mistypirate
Originally posted by CaptWonka
Hi! That page of the script is very much real. I love Jack Sparrow...I love J/E. What I don't want is to be disappointed in May. So even though they have great chemistry, DMC is all your going see from the ship of Jack and Liz. I realize that being prepubescent is difficult on controlling emotions but calling the writers names is just plain asinine. I guarantee you that everything you read in that leaked script is canon. Thanks for your time smile

Oh, and Brat...err lovelyone....can you regale us with your 12 step theory again? It was.....fascinating. sleep

Hugs and Kisses,
Capt Wonka

Go back to your hole, you worm, lets see who's going to be weeping when the movie comes out?

Mistypirate
Good the worm is gone

sailorleo
no you are not an idiot..you are just a W/E shipper who loves the safe character like Norrington and Will instead of Jack....in a PIRATES movie

...thats all I have to say goodbye hey, norrington's SO not safe....

sccch
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
I CANT BELIEVE I MISSED IT! WHERE WAS THE FIGHT? i wanna read it!

Read this whole thread,

sccch
Go back to your hole, you worm, lets see who's going to be weeping when the movie comes out?

WHY did you call her a 'worm'?

Mistypirate
WHY did you call her a 'worm'?

look at her, she or (what ever it is) is being sarcastic. I'm being sarcastic as well.

Fawne
i don't really understand why everyone is making a big deal out of this anyway confused

sccch
It doesn't matter. I PMed RoguePw25 telling him what happened between all of us.

Mistypirate
It doesn't matter. I PMed RoguePw25 telling him what happened between all of us.

I don't see them stopping their little stupid game.

PIRATES=SEX
I just have one thing to say if you all want to have intelligent conversations with real "pirates" then i suggest you ditch kttc and stay here in kmc we are like a little family and we all respect each others opinions , there are not many w/e shippers here because we all see what w/e shippers do not, jack/Liz are meant for one another and we know that , we have analyzed and discussed so many reasons why in our forum.

IMO we have the most friendly and intelligent forum around!!!!!!!!

T.Maria
wow i feel like i missed world war 3 while ive been sleeping lol

MistyPirate i agree that CaptnWonka was being very rude and sarcastic to LovelyOne, which no one should stand for!
LovelyOne is a repected member of this forum, and the same goes for anyone else who is spoken to like that by someone else!

now dont get me wrong im all for uniting with KTTC people who actually respect the character Jack...hell, im even up for interacting with people who love the will/liz ship...im willing to give anyone a chance...

BUT WHEN PEOPLE COME ON HERE AND START THROWING POISONOUS ARROWS AT ANYONE WHO DESERVES RESPECT (AND WE ALL DO!) AND HAS GIVEN INSIGHT INTO SOMETHING THEN THIS I WILL NOT STAND FOR!

ChikiMina i agree wholeheartedly....If we leave them alone then they should leave us alone too...

We can't stop people saying stuff about jack on KTTC...its their board and they can pretty much get away with anything....same with us, we could make a thread about how Will likes to wear ladies underwear and parade around the black pearl in them...(We made a bash will thread lol) ....but we don't really say that much about him (although admittedly I will put my hands up and say that i take the piss out of him quite alot...but only for the name of fun big grin) and therefore WE are the better board because we have courtesey...(or however you spell it..)

What i mean to say is that when it comes to bashing the characters i think we should allow my had-way because we will explode into world war 4 soon if we carry on like this...

BUT if someone says something personal about someone else on here then THAT is the time to start lighting the torches and sharpening the pitchforks...

ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL!! big grin

...P.S : Welcome people from the KTTC...aslong as your nice, i will be also smile

Jack of Blades
My Peoples from KMC,

We are having an invasion from the KTTC forum(so obvious lol)
they are giving anti jack posts in here trying to make us cwy..*sniff*
If they want a battle then a battle they will get.
They are messing with the wrong crowd. They are playing with fire and their asses are gonna fry and we'll make them eat it!!

BY THE WAY ASSHOLES U BANED A GREAT PERSON NAMED LOVELYONE WHO WAS ONLY STATING FACTS!! WE ALL HERE GO BY FACTS AND PATTERNS NOT BY OBSESSIONS!! I THINK U GUYS SHOLD BE ASHAMED. KICKING OUT SOMEONE JUST BC SHES A JACK/LIZ SUPPORTER AND A PERSON WHOS NOT OBSESSED WHO ONLY SEES WHAT SHE SEES IN THE MOVIE. WE ALL DO WE ARE INTELLIGENT PPL WHO HAVE KICK ASS THEORIES AND WE GO BY FACTS!!
My blades will fight alongside you LOK-TAR-OGAR!!!

PIRATES=SEX
I just have one thing to say if you all want to have intelligent conversations with real "pirates" then i suggest you ditch kttc and stay here in kmc we are like a little family and we all respect each others opinions , there are not many w/e shippers here because we all see what w/e shippers do not, jack/Liz are meant for one another and we know that , we have analyzed and discussed so many reasons why in our forum.

Also I would like to welcome all the new members with open arms
i don't care what kind of shipper you are as long as you respect other people opinion's , we will respect your's even if we disagree with them.

my names carol , better known as Elizabeth(has nothing to do with the movie , i just always liked my middle name better than my first lol)

Jack of Blades
Me too.(umm my name is not Carol or elizabet im just saying hello to all new memebers)

LovelyOne
Originally posted by PIRATES=SEX

Also I would like to welcome all the new members with open arms
i don't care what kind of shipper you are as long as you respect other people opinion's , we will respect your's even if we disagree with them.

my names carol , better known as Elizabeth(has nothing to do with the movie , i just always liked my middle name better than my first lol)

cept for when I blow off the handle once in a while which I feel really bad for now..but she did try to aggravate us and I just had to squash Will some more laughing out loud

he's totally gonna die..

and Chiki I love yaz big grin

katelovespirate
woah this thread got intense last night.

so, the kttc people dont allow us to bash fictional characters, but they dont mind invading our site and bashing our most respected members? yeah thats cool. (heavy sarcasm)

i guess you can always trust the dishonest people to be dishonest.

anyhow, back to the subject of how jack and liz stand a chance... big grin

LovelyOne
LOL I have something else..remember I was saying Liz was like the Kraken to Jack? He's terrified of facing up to it and her at the same time. Its basically supposed to be the same thing and the ending to DMC showed us this.

well that scene where Will is about to stab the heart to kill Davy Jack says:

"Cant let you do that William..if davy is dead then who's to call his beastie off the hunt ay?"

the BEASTIE is after Jack ...LIZ is after Jack she's so tempted to be with him its obvious and if Will stabs the heart in 3 (like we know he does) then beastie(Liz) is gonna end up coming after Jack cuz Will wont be there anymore to have a hold on her..she's FREE from Will laughing out loud

"we're not free yet love" *squee*

it even CUTS to Liz's reaction when he says that to Will and she has a certain look about her laughing out loud

HINT?

shannstar79
Good Lord
Seems like I missed a heck of a discussion last night sad
but It seemsto me when people have to come over here to our boards and start bashing us maybe thats a sign of weakness on their part, maybe they dont believe in their Will as much as we belive in our Jack, They cannot win over here, Show your weakness, were strong and when the smoke clears at the end of the battle who will be there, we'll still be standing there along jack and Liz smile
Have agreat day KTTC
smile

aniron
ok i have no idea what kttc is but i have to say that yiu guys aren't very good at accepting other views.

aniron
I love will and jack. is that allowed? I have NOOOOOO problem with anyone except elizabeth. But thats another thread lol. yey will and jack!!!!!

sccch
eek.....oh wait....I thought you mean the paring W/J....

LovelyOne
Originally posted by aniron
ok i have no idea what kttc is but i have to say that yiu guys aren't very good at accepting other views.

either are they..you don't see us banning them for going against the grain of this site though do you?

I honestly was perfectly FINE with their views on W/E..but what annoys me about the site is how the thunderdome is overrun with W/E shippers and mods..and if you keep talking about Jack./liz you get told off by PM from the mods..yet they can blab on about Will/LIz all they want to

they diss the character of Jack all the time and as soon as you say something anti about the whelp pansy boy you get banned/warned.

SO i learned to stop doing that I respected Will..and respected their rules and tried to fit in..

the J/E thread was great honestly the Jack Liz shippers are decent people

I went over to the thunderdome..was debating with someone(cuz its a ****ing THUNDERDOME where we are supposed to be allowed to debate)..then some little W/E ***** decides to be all cocky with me so I get her back and HOW..seriously I totally got her back and in a DECENT way it wasn't any worse than how she spoke to me..I didn't swear I just used the same tone with her as she did with me and I got banned because it was a W/E shipper i royally ***** slapped with one mother of a comeback..and I got banned for it

the W/E shippers are so massivly oversensitive..I cant WAIT for them to see Wills death on screen....

sccch
Here,this will make us happier! smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omIldpRntU4

aniron
there aren't many w/e fans over here tho. I'm indiferent. I definatley DON'T want jack and elizabeth to get together. but only because i HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Elizabeth I don't want to see her with anyone. THAT would be entertainment. lol

katelovespirate
i think the important thing about our arguments is that our theories are just plain better thought out and more in depth than kttc theories. i mean, i havent been over there since i got banned (big grin) but i remember our theories just being more in depth.

i dont ship will/liz, but i have gone through definate phases where i thought they would end up together, for one reason or another.

is will really going to die? i thought he was becoming the next captian of the fd. i feel a bit behind. lol.

LovelyOne, that was a BRILLIANT correlation about Jack wanting to get the beastie called off the hunt... big grin

aniron
i don't think it's right to judge on what people have typed.
some people just can't be a***d typin so much.

LovelyOne
well..in the script..yes he basically dies as a character he cant go back to Elizabeth thats how it ends..and it ends on a "cliff hanger" but IMO its not its just closure for Will

I think the immortality thing with Tia came in a bit later as you said they changed the ending a bit..and it matches in with what podcast says..

She finds her love, casts herself into the sea..Will is removed from the dutchman. They both become immortal together..IMO it all points to what Naomi has been saying etc that she originally thought she was coming back for a 4th because of her departure..but she's not they are removing the character of Will it seems...and using her to do so.

So I would say thats Will dead lol

katelovespirate
lol yeah pretty much.

however, i dont know if will and tia are going to be romantically involved... they originally had tia written as a much older, less attractive woman, and re-wrote the part for naomi.

or were you referring to elizabeth???

and what did naomi say on the podcast??

LovelyOne
edit removed that thing bout Liz cus it was the wrong thread lol

and Naomi didnt say anyything on podcast..in some interviews she said she thinks she's coming back because of her departure in movie 3..and it obviously ties in with Will's because of that spoiler on podcast and the news you returned to us with about them altering the ending a bit with Tia making Will immortal with her

Later she starts to say "no I'm not coming back after my dramatic departure" so she's obviously off with Will somewhere at the end of PotC 3

Mistypirate
Guys I'm thinking about changing ships. confused
Barbosa/Jack shipper. eek!
I'M STARTING NOT TO LIKE ELIZABETH

PirateDiva
Originally posted by aniron
I love will and jack. is that allowed? I have NOOOOOO problem with anyone except elizabeth. But thats another thread lol. yey will and jack!!!!!

think what u wanna think...those KTTC ppl are from another forum who have treated some of our girls badly over there when we visit...and they decided to invade or forum and down talk our opinions...point is they did it to bother us! and that is why there were issues....but if ur a WILL/LIZ shipper, or a WILL/JACK shipper then so be it....there ARE WILL/LIZ shippers on this thread!!

sccch
Originally posted by PirateDiva
....there ARE WILL/LIZ shippers on this thread!!

Not many.

PirateDiva
but there are!!!!

LovelyOne
get to the choke on it thread we discovered something new!! eek!

Its in my sig kinda

sccch
Been there,done that.

LovelyOne
wasnt talking to you stick out tongue

you helped us discover it^

sccch
...I did?....

LovelyOne
yeah when you posted the meaning of widowed..thanks for finding that BTW smile

sccch
oh,no prob!angel_not

Chiki Mina
so the line where it says widowed before her wedding or wedding night watever is forshadowing what gonna happen in movie 3?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.