Ultimate Resident Evil character creation!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zslick
People this resident evil thread is mixed with enemies and good guys anything can happen in this thread! So beware and enter at your own risk your character might even die and turn into a mindless zombie!!!

ENEMIES: Enemies are going to be controlled by who wants to make the monster. The enemy can either be a mutated creature or a human gone bad or just a simply mind eating zombie. The thing is if we kill your person they can only mutate to the most is three times after that if its dead its dead no bringing it back. "ALL MONSTERS CAN DIE." Notify me first if you want to make a monster so i know if it will fit. Pm people if they want to die or get infected off of the monster dont automatically do it. If your going to make this enemy make sure it pops in all our stories and just not yours, once again pm people before just doing it.

CHARACTER CREATION: anyone you want can be made and relationships can be made in the game you if you want. Also you can also have more than one character but try not to confuse the readers. Make sure you state who you are. If you want to have a dark secret~ you were the one who helped make the t-virus go ahead but pm so i know whats going on and its just no a surprise to me. This comes you can make a enemy and a good creation. Also you can be a experiment wanting to get revenge on umbrella. If you die you may be zombie in the streets or a mutated creature until you die or you want to make another person.

ITEMS :Pretend this is real life people you cant carry a grenade launcher and a rocket launcher at the same time so make sure you can limit the items you carry. It would be more interesting if you came with a knife and then in the RP you slowly explain how you found the rocket launcher.

Start off characters:

Leons s Kennedy: zslick
Chris Redfield: I R Smart
Clare Redfield:
Jill Valentine: Miracle
Barry Burton:
Rebecca Chambers:
Ada Wong:
Sherrie berkin:
Any characters you made up: At god, Sarahmier, Trademark

Enemies:

Wesker: Krone (you can choose to be a good guy at first than later on be a bad guy or be a bad guy off the back)
any of the Tryants:
William Berkin:
Nemisis:
Any other mutated monters you make:
Krauser:
Mindless Zombie:

newavenger13
Barry Burton is me

Ruby_weapon
You still need a character sheet!

name:
personality:
looks:
Bio

get it?

zslick
well thats what i mean make a character on here anythin you want bio and that stuff!

captian13
name:vince
sex:male
personality:nice,mean to bad peope
looks:blue eyes,red hier,
Bio, shcool out and he went to the place thats cool and now he fiants to live

Ruby_weapon
Forgive me, bt that is entirely no good, captain13

Originally posted by zslick
well thats what i mean make a character on here anythin you want bio and that stuff! you just don't get it...

At god
Captain...LEARN TO WRITE!!!

name: Jason Wheeler Parker
sex: Male
personality: He's a quiet and cold. When it comes to killing he's very cold blooded and brutal.
looks: http://kefka52.blog.jeuxvideo.com/images/mn/1138531169.JPG
Bio: Special agent that worked with Leon S. Kenndy before. They were good partners, after their mission was over which was to destroy a lab full of tirants. With Jason's brutal skill of killing and Leon's sharp shooting skill they were able to save the America before the tirants killed all people. They didn't get along for the first time but got to be friends as they went on and fought the zombies.

My writing sample: Jason shook hands with Leon "Im sure we'll meet again..." He said with a grin as he turned around. He saw Leon waving good bye but after that Jason didn't turn back...He walked down the streets of Newyork the streets were filled with dead zombie bodies, blood all over the place, bullets, bullet holes, and burning things. It was tragic Jason hoped that it would never happen again it was most shocking battle of his life battling against freaks worn him out.
As the chopper's engine roared Jason waved his hand to Leon with a smile. Then the chopper took off...Fading to the distance.

Miracle
I'm still jill so no worries

Krone
God your character is Kick ass!!

zslick
actually ruby i get what you were sayin its just that day i just had to type fast okay people what you do here is type your bio in here
Captain...LEARN TO WRITE!!!

name: Jason Wheeler Parker
personality: He's a quiet and cold. When it comes to killing he's very cold blooded and brutal.
looks:
Bio: Special agent that worked with Leon S. Kenndy before. They were good partners, after their mission was over which was to destroy a lab full of tirants. With Jason's brutal skill of killing and Leon's sharp shooting skill they were able to save the America before the tirants killed all people. They didn't get along for the first time but got to be friends as they went on and fought the zombies.

My writing sample: Jason shook hands with Leon "Im sure we'll meet again..." He said with a grin as he turned around. He saw Leon waving good bye but after that Jason didn't turn back...He walked down the streets of Newyork the streets were filled with dead zombie bodies, blood all over the place, bullets, bullet holes, and burning things. It was tragic Jason hoped that it would never happen again it was most shocking battle of his life battling against freaks worn him out.
As the chopper's engine roared Jason waved his hand to Leon with a smile. Then the chopper took off...Fading to the distance.

Perfect example rigth there has a background and bio has his weapons and caption13 can you add more to your bio!

and people were startin the rp

zslick
also i havent had a response from the guy who want chris so hes up for grabs

Ruby_weapon
I'll be chris smile

zslick
alright ruby you can go ahead everyone else can go ahead i just started it and ruby how about this we meet you at the mansion!

Ruby_weapon
Which mansion?

Krone
did u play the first game?

its the Mansion with all the Zombies .

At god
NOPE I played 3, and 4

Resident evil 3 was creepy!!!

Krone
WEll the Mansion is in the middle of no where!!!?!?!! and Resi 1 was the best!

At god
First one sucked...It was boring and ppl couldn't act well as resident evil 3 and 4. They sounded choppy

Ruby_weapon
There were quite a few mansions in the RE series.. even RE3 had a mansion... or a large house, in the origonal version you had to go in it.. but in this playable version it was just for scenery if you ever noticed that large house when you're in the park you can see a mansion in the distance.

At god
Still ppl couldn't act or make a voice in RE 1 the orginal which was very lame and sounded very very very choppy. Which made playing boaring and soon the RE 4 and 3 came out which made me happy with people that can act, killing, more blood, and more ZOMBIES!!!
Also more ways to die.
Well four had most ways to die I liked when Leon got sprayed with a acid on his face. That was nastiest death ever.

Sarahmier
name: Chris helvy
looks: Casual clothes
Bio Just a normal guy that has got mixed up in all of the zombie crap big grin :P

zslick
i mean bio like as background where did you grow up and stuff like that

The Pizza King
is Clair Redfeild open?

BornToRule
is it okay for me to join aswell!? even if i have only played little in the beginning of resident evil 2 and i have seen the movie.

i know pretty much what its all about..

BornToRule
in case im allowed to join ill make a character.(Im to bored to wait)

name: Jeremy Johnsson

nickname: Jam

looks: he looks like a hardrocker. (long hair; lots of tatoos n stuff)

Bio: unknown (ill let ppl know as the roleplaying goes on)

Other info: he was at the wrong place at the wrong time, he was at the gas station filling up his car and when he went into pay... (thats how got into the shit).

starter weapon(s): a steel pipe he found on the ground.

zslick
claire is not taken and right now were not in the city were in the mountains so born what you go to do is some how make up a story how you got up to the mountains and you two are approve!

BornToRule
in case im allowed to join ill make a character.(Im to bored to wait)

name: Jeremy Johnsson

nickname: Jam

looks: he looks like a hardrocker. (long hair; lots of tatoos n stuff)

Bio: unknown (ill let ppl know as the roleplaying goes on)

Other info: he was at the wrong place at the wrong time, he was at the gas station filling up his car and when he went into pay zombies walked against him trying to bite him... he panicked and ran out to his car and drove off. he drove out of the city and he made a wrong turn wich made him end up in middle of no where. he continued driving till a person apeared right before him in the street, he slammed the brake but he hit the person on the street. he got out of his car only to see the person rise before him(it was sa zombie) he got into the car and tried to start it, it was dead. so he picked up a crowbar from the floor and smashed in the skull of the zombie. he walked away from the car and he saw a group of ppl before him on the road, he aproached them carefully even tho htey didnt sound or look like they where zombies.(thats how got into the shit).

starter weapon(s): a crowbar(cowbar?)

The Pizza King
Where should Clair come in?

zslick
well right now were exploring the mansion so you and born to rule can jump into the mansion at any time but when you do make sure when you meet someone make the someone know its you thats meeting them like wesker has blonde hair so does leon and you dont want to confuse you those to people then end up being two claires!

The Pizza King
Does anyone have Chris Redfeild? Because He'd be great to run into if I'm playing as his sister.

zslick
yea that would be great but no one is playing him yet!

Its only leon, a special agent named jason, jill and wesker good wesker not bad wesker!

The Pizza King
I'll run into Leon... Is this the first game Mansion?

Krone
yer

zslick
Hey everyone im going to bring out tyrant to spice things up and remember it takes more than one shot to kill it! Im going to control it as it enters but then after that if anyone wants to control just ask but remember it takes at least a whole clip to kill it and it can die but i have future plans with this creature. Also when it dies by a whole clip it is resurrected until i want to control again well have fun!!!

MrCurt061430
I would like to play as Ada if nobody else has her position.

SpadeKing
Name: Sheila Williams

sex: no thank you no expression (male)

Looks: picture cheeseburger eddy from the new version of the longest yard ermm

Bio: He mainly had no life, parents died, grandparents took him in they were killed by stray bullets in a drive by, one of the gang members that was being shot out broke into the house to make a phone call to his boys about the drive by and told someone to get the ambulance where he noticed the kid was all alone and took him in. He joined the gang spent most of his time in DJJ and years in prison, just recently he breaks out after the viral outbreak even making it into the prison he managed to escape with a gun off with him and now is trying to find a way out of this mess and something to get his cuffs off no expression

Starting weapon: 9mm 2 clips only (one in the gun and one that he is holding onto.)

the most akward character ever w00t

SpadeKing
Where are we on here anyway? like RE 1,2,3? or in the midstages like in outbreak 1 or 2?

Krone
the Mansion in Resident evil 1

zslick
umm okay you can play ada

yes the most akward character but go ahead!!!

Krone
is Ada working for the same 'people' as wesker.

MrCurt061430
Originally posted by Krone
is Ada working for the same 'people' as wesker.

Ada doesn't work for anybody except for something called "The Organization" but she loves to protect Leon when she knows he's in way over his head.

SpadeKing
do I start at the mansion too? confused

zslick
everyone starts in the mansion

Agent HUNK
Can I be krauser? One question I do have is why does this take place in the Spencer mansion?

KILLA420
can i join if i make a char sheet?

zslick
okay you could be krauser and yes make a character sheet

KILLA420
okay you could be krauser and yes make a character sheet

ok thanx ill make one ASAP

KILLA420
name:Krauser
personality:y'all know he's an evil mothaf*cka
looks:y'all know

KILLA420
can i join in then now?

Agent HUNK
Killa he was saying that I could be Krauser since I asked on post ahead of yours.

KILLA420
dam

KILLA420
wait, then can i make my own character, like one that doesnt exist yet?

Agent HUNK
yeah you can

moonrays
can i join?

name: Mark Trent

personality: likes to be alone...

looks: one sided hair,pale skin

Bio: taken by the police because he killed his friend that became a zombie... but the police didnt believe his story
so he was taken to the police... when on going to the police station the car he was in... flip over because there was a mutated zombie in the hood of his car... after the car flipped the mutated zombie dissapears suddenly...
while in pain Mark gets the knife,45 caliber(but only 3 bullets) and a handcuff... he quickly ran (:lol) into the police station just a few blocks away... when he finally reached the station... (and this is the starting point)

starter weapon(s): knife,45 caliber(but only 3 bullets) and a handcuff

zslick
bro were in the mansion up on the mountain right now!

Sasuke Uchiha
name: Chris Redfield

Sex: Male

Personality: Investigative, Helpful, Known to Disregard orders if endangers team, Intelligent, Protective of most, especially opposite sex, such as his sister and Jill.

Looks: S.T.A.R.S. Alpha Team Uniform, Black buzzed hair.

Bio: After being kicked out of the Air Force, Chris became a drifter until he met Barry Burton. Barry recruited him for the newly formed S.T.A.R.S. Now Chris has been reassigned to a smaller unit at Raccoon City headquarters to prove himself quickly. A tough guy who possesses both strong mental skills and great vitality, Chris has a great advantage with weapons when surrounded by many enemies.

A member of special tactics force S.T.A.R.S., Chris is tough with a will of iron and body of steel. He is good at handling firearms. A former Air Force pilot, he's a top-notch airman. After solving the "mansion incident," he transferred to Europe with his team members Jill and Barry to seek the truth.

Chris: "Whenever the phone rings in the middle of the night. I know someone's dead who wasn't dead the day before. Happens all the time. Except when it's a wrong number. Like this totally drunk woman who thought I was her long lost lover. Or the idiot who tied up my line with a long monologue in Portuguese.

I've had this late-night fear of the phone for five years now, ever since a state police chaplain called me at two a.m. to tell me my parents were dead. Their vacation van had been crushed by a runaway big rig. The coroner had to ID them through dental records, they were mangled so bad."

Starting Weapon: S.T.A.R.S Custom 9mm Baretta, 8 Inch Bowie Knife, SG 550(1 clip).

zslick
moon and sasuke you can play agent hunk is playing as krauser and killa your just goin have to make a character sheet!

Agent HUNK
Someone else can take Krauser. I have a little to much on my plate at the moment. Sorry.

zslick
killa you could play as krauser after all!!!

moonrays
bro were in the mansion up on the mountain right now!

oh i see..

tell me all character that has ben used....

zslick
right now we have wesker,chris, leon,ada,clair and then a character named sheila jason! but thats it so go ahead and make a character sheet

zslick
The character sheet is here whoever wants to join!

yaujta King
Name:Clyde McCalister

personality:Clyde is quiet and disciplined.He can be aggressive at times when he is messed with.Clyde is also kind and nice when people treat him with respect.

Looksstick out tonguearted hair in two ponytails,red hoody,dark blue jeans,red and white nike's

Bio:Clyde was arrested one time for stealing.He sat in the police station one day when he witnessed hordes of zombies raiding trough the police station.There he witness the deaths of many officers.He was horrified by what he saw.Luckily he slipped out the police station with being caught by one the zombies.

weapons:silver 9mm,machete,9mm beretta

zslick
okay give me a personal bio so i can have brief of who he his!

yaujta King
personal bio: Clyde was a gangmember that really was'nt into commiting crimes likes mugging, robbing and killing rival gangs.Clyde was initiated by his older brother that was the foundation of the gang called The Home Boys.Clyde figured that he had nothing to lose so he decided to join them.One Day he was caught stealing and the police attempted to beat him but his brother intervened and killed the police.Clyde had a father but he died and that left him with nobody to look up to as a role model but his older brother.He witnessed his brother get shot by a cop.Clyde still managed to get arrested.

um and there you have the bio on the profile is like part 2 of the personal bio!!! yes

SpadeKing
My guy is still betterermm, anyone seen his pic yet?

who would name their gang the home boys blink

yaujta King
Yeah and.....My guy can kill yours!!!!Cuz he is a gangster!!!

The home boys I just made it up I coulgnt think up a another name big grin

She Seduced
is this still going on. and where is it set, i didnt feel like reading all the post, so i skipped. i want to join though. here is my bio

name:Kennedy Brode

sex:female

personality:soft spoken, keeps to self. Has a tough look, but looks are decieving, she's probably more scared of you than you are of her.

looks:bleach blonde hair usually pulled into a tight ponytail. bright green eyes, pale ivory skin with dark freckles placed under her eyes and on her small nose. full lips usually stained in a deep crimson. Septum pierced, as well as a surface piercing placed on the back of her neck. tattoo of a cryingangel on her back, and two sparrows on her shoulder blades. wears a white tank top, and denium shorts, with black combat bootsHarnesses a large stainless steel hunting knife, and a .9mm with two extra magazines.

Bio: born in a hospital owned and operated by the umbrella company, Kennedy was the daughter of one of the most recognized and important Scientist to the Umbrella Corporation. Unfortunatly for Kennedy, her fathers life was shortlived. When she was 10 years old her father mysteriously dissapeared, and no one spoke of him. It was as if he never exsisted. About a year later, he was found in a park 5 blocks from where Kennedy and her mother lived. Then the day after, strange men showed up ather home, and took her mother to a room. 4 hours later they were leaving. There was no wake, no funeral, not even a burial for her father. Her mother acted like he never was born, and no body cried.
Since then, Kennedy has been waiting for her revenge, pent up anger and serious training, she has traveled everywhere following the Umbrella emblem. Trying to figure out if her father is really dead, and if he is, why? what didhe do? or worse, what did he know? A rumor of an outbreak spread and she headed out (to where-ever this outbreak is occuring), with her gun and her anger and her hatred for the Umbrella Corporation.

zslick
were on the helicopter on top of racoon city i need someone to go fight the tyrant i cant post right now cuz im a little busy with school and work just right after that but ill be able to make a post either on tomorrow or fri day to continue it but im not letting this thread die!

She Seduced
well im not gunna, i'll be in the city though. is everyone in the helicopter.. cause like thats kind of wierd

zslick
we just escaped the mansion and were flying but well be with you soon just roam the city for now!

Approve

Muck101
Name: William Drake
Personality: Told many times that he had anger issues, which were proven by the repeated dreams of violence. Yet, He'd prefer killing a person than a puppy. He's the most bizzare case of near-homicidal ever.
Looks: He had to put up with people remarking on how big he'd grown since last they saw him, now 6'4, 350 lbs, mostly muscle, with a bit of fat.
Bio: He grew up on horror flicks, action movies, and videogames. Constant taunting by the popular kids in school pushed him to look into various serial killers, studying their methods. He might have turned his knowledge against those that made his life so hard, but the umbrella incident occured before he could. Now his attention was focused on destroying these bastards. He's a zombies worst nightmare: A horror movie buff with a machette.

zslick
Approve. I like the boomstick

But you can you give me how you ended up in racoon city??

zslick
Just letting people know this is the character creation!

fmafreak244
Name:ED elric

personality:Ed is a sturb person and dose not like to be looked down on. his rigth arm and left leg are made of metal.
Bio:ed cam to the polition that night to find his lost brother al. al had left town with out ed after they tride to brng there dead mother mab but fail al lost his hole body and ed just lost his right arm and left lag. al left town thiking that ed hated him that is why ed wne after him to tell him it was his own fault for what had happened.

weapons:ed can use alchemical to creat to smal dule sword and a handcon and a a atmaco gun (sorry for speling)

zslick
so wait is al dead? and just as long as you use this character as a human not like a god.

Silent Coyote
dude he is totally 100% copying full metal alchmest and no al is not dead he lets say just isn't human anymore he is a human soul in a knights armor

zslick
okay al has to go this is resident evil not haunted house

Scorparium
Name: Adam Hunt
Looks: Vin diesel (Pic to come)
Personailty: Cool, and collected, not somebody to hold a grudge. Adam is a fairly outgoing guy, and a bit of a ladies man.
Bio: Adam grew up in England, at the age of 17 his mother was shot and killed, so he moved to Newyork. He lived with his father and quickly gained an interest in car mechanics. He worked as a mechanic for five years, and then applied to the a SWAT team, for general training, he was rejected but joined the force as a patrol officer.
When the virus was unleashed he had his wits about him, now with the virus ramageing through the world, and soon to be the world. He shut himself in the local precint, fending off any zombies, until hopefully he will be joined by any marauding survivours.

Is this ok?

G2G-9
Name: Rand S.
Height: 6'1
Weight: 182
Job: RPD Riot Team Unit
Bio: Rand was outside when he got a call about an emergency call about a riot. When his team there they almost emiadiatly out of fear started shooting there pistols at the horrifying zombies. Rand carrying his Shotgun with rubber rounds. He undloaded the rubber rounds and put in 8 12g shotgun shells. He ran back to the station only to find it ****ed up. He grabed his car and is driving around town trying to get away from baracades.
Weapons: M3 Shotgun ( limited) Glock 23 ( 4 clips) Knife

Scorparium
G2G, if you ewant, you could Modify your Characters BIO, and say that mine and your characters where friends and stayed at the station fending off the attacking Zombies.

G2G-9
(( Roger that ^_^ well lets just say i drove back to the station and started firing at them like crazy ^-^)) Rand shot his gun off agian killing many more "Im reloading cover me !" he said loading 8 shells into his gun. " Adam get to the top floor we cant stay here anymore !" He put his shotgun on his back and took out his Riot sheild and started shooting them with his Glock. " Dammit this isnt working" The horde was growing as he tryed to reach the stairs. He made sure Adam was by him as he blocked off the stairs using his Sheild. Not strong enough to hold for more than 5 minutes. He looked up the stairs. It was quiet and creepy up there. He had no choice he kept moving.

Scorparium
Please dont control my charcter "Making sure Aam was right behind him) Sorry im really picky.

Also this is character creation... not the actual role play lol

See you there soon mate smile

MrCurt061430
Bleh!! I'm not going in the police station. I'll have Ada cover the outside of the police station.

zslick
BOTH of you guys are approve well mrcurt were goin to head toward the labs were only goin to be in the station for a little while

MrCurt061430
Ok.

G2G-9
(( btw use these (( for ooc posts. Also i wasnt CONTROLING HIM much i was just making sure the character was alone. Buti wont do that gain >.&gtwink)

G2G-9
BLLAAA IM STUPID THIS IS THE CREATION THREAD X____X

zslick
ooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy

zslick
im just renewing this thread so people who want to join dont have to look for it!

_Rare_Fox_
Hope this is ok <3

Name:
Camille .L.

Code-name:
Little

Nationality:
South(Alabama)

Appearance:
She is vary small,but she has allot of strength, 4'11 tall
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d155/Mimiru_89/Anime%20school%20girls/Anime%20angels/Loveable%20guys/Anime%20nekos/Anime%20couples/Anime%20fighters/e0e92667.jpg

Personal Background:
Over the year Camille builds up strength so she can fight better,thats her one goal.She aways dreamed of being the best cop,which she is working up to right now.She been rejected many time for trying to be a cop,for a couple reasons,she is agirl,who is pourable weak,and she is small,compared to the others.Camille doesn't truly mind of that,but she has the will to go on to be the best ,but for now she is close to the best.
Camille born in the south ,Alabama, she some times has the heavy accent,mainly when she is mad,upset,or hurt.Thats why she is so small,she is from the south,but she might look weak,but, she can lift up to 200lbs.She was raised in the south for 12 years when she turned 13,she moved to japan till she was 21,and now for 2 years lives in new york.

Career Background:
She was in the military for 3 years.She trained for 1 and a half,then she had worked on computers,weapons.After she got out she was taken in by police force,not becoming a cop,but she was trained Marshal arts,the 4 types.She learned defence,attack,skills,and other stuff along the way.She is trained for battle,weapons,computers.
She is known as a writer,and a cook,and some acting,to keep en-of money for her house,and other stuff.

Personality:
She might look cute and small,but her personality is fiery,she can be mean,but sweet if you catch her or put her in that mood.She is a little devil,and is ready fir a fight.She isn't scared of fighting some one much taller,or fighting a male.But she has a soft side not aways a fiery side.She is mainly cooled ,calm person,until you mess with her,she isn't really shy unless some thing pops up.

Favorite weaponry/equipment:
Her long skinny dagger.She has allot of memories on this,she got this when she was in japan,working on computers.She uses this in small fights.
Her Sword,which is Ina long skinny wooden back carry case.This is for little more harder fights.
And a gun for if any true danger pops up.

Unique Ability/Area of expertise:
She can lift up to 200lbs some more
She is fast
And pretty smart.

Family--
All she knows they where killed a while back,her sister was alive till she died by the zombies.Camille slowly is soft emotions over that spot,so she stay silent as that topic pops up.
Mom--She was a sweet heart,and helped her babys as much as possibly,When her baby Camille turned 15 she fell ill with Cancer in the brain,soonly after her 16th birthday,she died.

Father--The relation ship with this man was perfect,until she was entering the army,his baby leaving,he had anger about that,but soon he grew over it.But he was driving along,and got hit by a drunk driver,and died,2 days after he got hit.

Sister--She was a nice little 12year old when she died, she lived with camille for a while,she was killer,while camille try ed helping her get away,from the zombies.Camille wont get over her death,probable never will,she still has night-mars.

Emenys---People who want to hurt her,zombies,monster.

Sorry its long sad

Survivor01
Do any of you mind if I join this?

Kaldorei
That Camille .L. looks familiar stick out tongue

_Rare_Fox_
Lol , its like one i posted in yours,but i changed it a little.... stick out tongue....i like it though.

Kaldorei
It is very nice. The picture is very cute, too big grin

_Rare_Fox_
Its the only one i could find,that wasnt like poorly hand drawn like the others i seen.

Survivor01
name: "Carpenter"
personality: Hates anyone who he sees. Will attack anyone who helps him. Always angry and will hold a grudge to the grave..
looks: Wrapped in bandages and wears odd leather armor.
Bio He was a gangster back in the 60's but was caught by the police and placed in a prison. While in prison he was tortured until he died. His hate and resentment for the warden of that prison is the onlt thing holding him tot his earth.

zslick
Rare go ahead start posting

Survivor this is resident evil its either your a human or a an experiement no spirits

Survivor01
He is an expiriment i just tried to add some flavor to it. He was originally supposed to be revived by the virus when they found his body in ice but that kinda seemed cheesy but i can change it if you want.

Survivor01
name: "Carpenter"
personality: Hates anyone who he sees. Will attack anyone who helps him. Always angry and will hold a grudge to the grave..
looks: Wrapped in bandages and wears odd leather armor.
Bio He was one of the first expriements made by umbrella. Unfortunately he died from the process but to the amazement of the workers about to burn the body rose to its feet and spoke like a normal person. Believing the virus had failed and had only knocked his vitals down they released him after brainwashing him. When news of his flesh continuing to rot even after he seemed fine brought dismay to the higher up and they ordered him to be captured and studied.

Is this okay?

Cann anyone telll me if this is okay cause no one will give a straight answer

Kaldorei
Maybe I should join this happy

Survivor01
Just don't be anything other than an expiriment or human. I made that mistake sad

Kaldorei
Well, I was thinking of making a human yes

Survivor01
My guy might have to find you check out the picture of him but read the bio of the second

Kaldorei
Well, if you are a bad guy, then my girl might have to shoot your head of stick out tongue

Survivor01
He isn't bad or good. He can't kill girls though.. but he hates Umbrella for what the scientists did. If he looks at you and says innocent he won't hurt you.

zslick
camilee just jump in at any time and marie go ahead make a profile

suicidallove
name: Angel Redfeild
sex: Female
personality: Random, anxious, optomistic at times,
daring
looks: Tall, Blonde, Super natural Angel Wings, Slim but built (not in a gross way but strong for a female body)
Bio: Works for Umbrella, but she escaped the lab when
all the commotion happened. She is trying to find her cousins who are
in the S.T.A.R.S. team. She is no amateur with weapons, she was
taught how to use guns because of Claire, they'd train everyday
in the summer. She has some selfe defence skills and carries a lighter with her at all times.

zslick
so your a experiment in way because of the wings?

suicidallove
so your a experiment in way because of the wings?
Yeah I'm an "unfinished" experiment, and
my wings are the experiments.

Survivor01
This is where you sign up.

Sparkly
Cool big grin

Survivor01
The character sheet should be around here or at least on the first page

Sparkly
Name:
Alice Wonderland
Sex:
Female
Personality:
Agressive and persistant
Bio:
Suffering of severe memory loss. She can only remember a few things of her past and has a hard time remembering the future. She was an ex-soldier doing black-ops for the goverment. After an injury in her head when arriving from one of her missions she was fired. Incapable of remembering things for a longer amount of time she was unemployed but financially secured by the goverment.

Survivor01
Sounds good.
Can't wait till we start back up

Sparkly
I do not know how to enter shrug

Survivor01
Just come in anywhere. My guys area about to head back to the city

Sparkly
But you were stuck? confused

Survivor01
We weren't stuck we followed the others and then went off on our own and found the place.

REfan
Name: Rhianna Graham
Sex: Female
Personality: Smart, sarcastic, vigorous, strong-minded, independent, daring, reckless at times, fearless, with a fiery spirit and laid-back(most of the time)
Looks: Average height, long blonde hair in a ponytail, blue-hazel eyes, and a knock-out figure. She is very flexible and athletic.
Bio: After surviving Raccoon City along with her Sheperd Kona, Leon, Claire, and Sherry, as a federal agent working for a secret government organization; the S.O.U.A., she disappeared for a few years. But when her little sister, Ashley Graham(yes, she's the president oldest and least favorite daughter)is kidnapped she appears once again at Leon's side. She is Ada Wong's ex-partner and thay have a bumpy relationship. Leon has the hots for her but she likes to play hard-to-get. She is a top-notch agent and is one tough chick, so don't piss her off or she'll shoot you with her Ruger.

Mr.Alex
kool, sum1 should make a resident evil rp

S.T.A.R.S-.LT
name: John Hallows

sex: male

personality: he is laid back and when hes is called into battle he gets the job done depends if its a human threat or a zombie he will be there to eliminate the threat

looks: hes is average build has a 5 o clock shadow works out every day to stay in shape.

Bio: Major John Hallows of the S.T.A.R.S special operations unit worked along side ada when infultrating an island off of spain hes an expert marksman and has a tactical genuise he was apointed the position after his service in the military

LilTiffany
NAME:Tiffany Thompson AGE:23 SEX:female (duh) PERSONALITY:super cool and nice LOOKS:super sexy and cute.black long hair and scarlett eyes BIO:after meeting wesker she uses her grapple gun and hides in a house she loves wesker and sings "my heart will go on" and so does wesker an hour later he jumps in and they start to kiss but after she heard a rumour that wesker dies she gains the power when her mood changes so does her eyes red=angry orange=happy yellow=sad green=sleepy blue=normal purple=love she starts to gain the power of being flexible then wesker scarred and wounded turns up years later and they start a real relasionship and theres a tv show called resident evil survivor a bit like get me out of here and they are on the team umbi with nemesis alexia and alfred ashford and will birkin who will win?!..........

Zalindrana
...this has been dead since 07 make sure you check the date of the last post and make sure it isnt a "Registration" Post.

In other words....... the Rp Is Dead!

Zman14888
If I Can Join Here Are My Stats

name: Zack Strobbe
personality: Skeptical , When In The Face Of Danger Is A Bad Ass
looks: Sandy Brown Hair , Blue Eyes , Skinny
Bio: A Racoon City Cop
Weapons: 9mm Handgun , Survival Knife

I eat kittens
this thread is dead. rip

harris247
hows this 4 a character

name: zaac wesker
sex: male
personality:a generous risk taker
looks: thick black hair blue eyes serous muscles thin very stealthy
bio: S.T.A.R.S bravo team brutally murdered by his father reborn with stainless steel alloy torso right arm and right eye super human strength agility and intelligence his goal is to overthrow him for good
weapons: chrome crusader(armor piercing 45acp silver handgun)30 rounds chrome crusher (huge long range silver shotgun) 4 shells buckler blade(armor piercing sword)

harris247
PLEASE REPLY ANYONE I WANNA NO IF THESE ARE GOOD IDEAS CHEERS
GAMERTAG XBOXLIVE: HUNK10005

name:scott wesker
personality:stern intelligent peaceful man
looks:white lab coat small goatee glasses gold hair
bio:zaac's older brother shun as a god for his intelligence and posture tends to ovoid fights he was responsible for fixing zaac up after their sadist of a father wesker wasted him just before alexia got to him both zaac an scott hijacked a plane and got away before everything exploded along with wesker on the rear no one now where hes gone now
weapons:silenced handgun 30 reserve rounds

harris247
I'M BACK AGAIN HERES ANOTHERONE i am still thinking of more

name: Fredrick Hamilton
personality:spirited sporty mover
looks:curly black hair good posture
bio:George Hamilton's eldest son known to be quite a mover you cant stop him from doing what has to be done
weapons:machete

LadyBlind
awe i heart resi evil. i wanna join

harris247
alright here's,one message me or summit on xbox live gamertag: HARRIS KILLS

name:Francis Smith
personality:heavy drinking thug,he thinks he's unbreakable most of the time that gives him full motivation always seems to shoot and ask questions later
looks:black hoodie blonde hair red cap
bio:always seemed to hang around with David king until he got a jog as a plumber and left Francis confused and pissed of and then evil overwhelmed him and got jailed 12 times 4 for rioting 2 for attempted murder 1 for successful murder 2 for armed robbery and 3 for destruction after all that time hes learned a few things that a zombie outbreak is like a big bar fight he can get used to it and its not all that hard to prevail
weapons:AK47 15 reserve rounds glock 13 reserve rounds

^

She Seduced
so if this thread is dead lets make it alive again?

harris247
i got an idea for an enemy
gamertag HARRISKILLS

name:TYRANT008
health:too much above normal
protection:inches of fat protects him from gunfire
speed:extremely slow turtle speed
attacks:hits deal serious amount of damage&sends you across the place fine-danger pukes a longer distance pathetic damage stuns&knocks you down
looks:365cm795kg really really fat
bio:was just a normal zombie till it mutated an grew and grew

harris247
if there is any one that enjoy resident evil as i do and goes on this website often have my email [email protected]

harris247
here's one my Friend Jordan White told me
name:larm
health:very very small just a bit more than a crow
protection:bare skin
speed:hopping speed
attack:hits you with a little club
looks:top half an arm bottom half leg stitched together
bio:created by a german madman named docter deutsche

harris247
ive got an enemy its similar to the left 4 dead failed infected
name:screamer
health:very high
speed:jogging speed
attack:deafens character
looks:fat no arms bound in straight jacket
bio: i dont nosad

i made it up i swear

harris247
here one from by friend whitey

name:faceling
health:lots even more than any other tyrant
speed:walking speed
attack:swings his claws around at lightning speed damaging anything in contact with(also moves extremely fast when in this state)
looks:no face 16in razor sharp claws a real bone bag
bio:when you see him don't shoot him he'll start spinning around and attack he can wipe you out in an average of 15 seconds seems to only attack the person who shot him just leave him be OMG smile

i'm thinking about a different king of health
okay normal running speed
fine normal running speed
caution yellow slower running speed
caution crimson limps
danger limps slower
warning walking speed
critical crawls

The Shagg
Originally posted by She Seduced
so if this thread is dead lets make it alive again?

I'll help.

Name: Jacob "Dante" Book
Personality: Cold, calculating, and quiet. He would just quickly kill you to save his own life, than help you.
Looks: Tall, muscular, shaved head, and a pair of ornate goggles that only seem to be for show.
Bio: A "soldier from birth", Jacob quickly took up any leads that might help slate his thirst for combat, but after a misunderstanding with his partner, he quickly fled. He is wanted for murder.

DarkSider21
Name: Sgt. Noah Rhiley
Personality: Smart, Reliable and Strong. Although still a rookie, he is a natural born leader in the field.
Looks: Six Feet Tall, Brown Hair, Brown Eyes, Average Muscle, Clean Shaven with a small scar above his right eye.
Bio: Since the age of 15, he had trained in various forms of self-defense. At the age of 18, he entered Army Training in order to serve his country. Over the next 3 years, his skills improved so much that he was contacted by BSAA Agent Chris Redfield with an offer to become part of his unit to which he accepted. Since then, he has worked on numerous missions encountering countless zombies, ganados and creatures alongside Chris, Leon Kennedy and many others.

harris247
name:Aaron smith
personality:smart,honourable,tough,stealthy and fearless
looks:camo on face tight shorts bare foot
bio:he was a sole survivor when the zombies attacked in the first few months in 98 he was stranded along with 7 other people 4 passed away trying to survive 1 died later in September when he managed to get to raccoon city until the Nemesis attacked and Aaron and his friend wandered to j's bar and parted away and left Aaron to socialize with other people
weapons:flare gun 9 flares

REMEMBER I GO ON XBOXLIVE EVERYDAY MESSAGE ME PLEASE
GAMERTAGE: HARRIS KILLS cheers

The Shagg
Live sucks. WAY too many immature ten year olds..

I like PS3 Home though. It's free. big grin

harris247
it doesn't really matter if live has really imature 10 year olds it only sucks when you cant get used to it besides live is really cool nomatter what platform its on Shagg ps3 live is just as confusing as ps2 live

The Shagg
Oh I'm more than used to both. I just don't like shelling out part of my hard earned pay check to get bad mouthed by bratty little kids that have everything bought for them. And it's not PS3 Live, it's PS3 Home.

harris247
see there you go doesn't matter when you got ps3 or xbox live just go for what ever floats your boat i just choose xbox live because there's loads of games coming out soon and it was so easy getting live on it

harris247
name:Victor Urlov
nationality:Russian
looks:glass eye long black leather coat
personality:mysterious hardly talks slightly mental speaks to himself
bio:unknown
weapons:dual desert eagles 14 50AE reserve rounds

DarkBadger
Hey allbig grin

Heres my little starter hehe
---
Name: Angel
Nationality: American
Look:Blonde hair, slutty, mean.
Weapons: 2 Uzis, knife in boot
Info: Angel was born in America but later moved to London, UK due to her british cousin's death.When she was 12 her mother and father were killed by robber that robbed her house for cash, somehow she survived and this is what caused her means to 'Kill'. She is now 22 and dresses slutty and travels alone using stolen cars.

harris247
got em in wrong order white

DarkBadger
My bad

DarkBadger
Name: Johnny Tank(Nickname)
Nationality: American
Looks: Very very muscular, has a balaclava on all the time, real face unknown, posh black trousers and heavy boots that are quite old.
Personality: Smash-everything-up attitude. Quite funny.
Bio: Unknown
Weapons: Five very long nails embedded into his left hand and carries arround a Shotgun(any type he can get his hands on)

DarkBadger
Name: Smelly Pete
Nationality: British
Looks: Farmer cloths, rolled up sleeves ready for fighting.
Personality: Takes pride in everything, respects people, enjoys killing the dead, finds it funny when he gets caught or ambushed by zombies.
Bio: 53 year old ex-farmer.Became obssesed about zombies at 10-years old and finally saw one whilst riding his tractor at age 29.
Weapons: Double barrel, sawn-off. Carries a pitchfork lol.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>