i know how i'm gonna survive seeing AWE SPOILERS!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sailorleo
when Will dies in the end i'll just pretend he's still paris, from the movie troy, and i'll be like ha BEYATCH! that's what you get for killing Achilles with your STUPID F'IN ARROWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so yeah knowing that i'll be ok with wil dyin'....

kiwibird
lol i woz so f***ing p*ssed whn he killed Brad Pitt...

sailorleo
yeah my friend had to hold my hand to keep me from crying...

hazel1
it served him right to die, he was a nasty ****er anyway...
and plus the fact that he wanted to die.
and brad pitt is ugly.

willofthewisp
Psh, am I the only one who thought Achilles was a dick in that movie? I didn't like him at all, the way he just slaughtered Hector who was a great guy, and then, I'm sorry, he raped that girl. I didn't feel bad at all.
I just liked it so much that Orlando Bloom played a non-hero. His acting is really growing.

LovelyOne
LMAO^^ I totally agree.I didnt feel sorry for him either..

I agree Orlando was good in that movie...playing a..well a weakling really

and I'm not being meanlaughing out loud..I like the fact he embraces many types of roles and isnt ashamed of it etc.

willofthewisp
It was a nice change of pace for him, but the movie wasn't that great, except Eric Bana.

LovelyOne
They totally cut out the whole deal with achillies and his cousin..if you catch my drift
and they even cut out the whole divint intervention aspect how crap! I would have loved to see that

Swann&Sparrow
I am so ****ing glad that Will BLOODY Turner dies in AWE. Seriously, I never thought he'd make it out of The Flying Dutchman's hold, but so long to that unich.

By the way, I know so many of you guys are already like, 'No duh' to the peeps that just figured something out that you guys have had an entire discussion about. But you know the acranim for At Worlds End, AWE, it spells awe, the word that means a specticule and stuff like that.

Do you think they did that on purpose? Like the audience goes AWE at the screen when Jack and Liz end up together?

Cause that would be nice...

PirateDiva
omg troy...i loved that movie....i was soooo pissed when paris's brother hector died all cause of stupid PARIS (will) and he ended up living and everyone else died!!! no that movie was the real meaning of tragic they killed everyone off!!! it was crazy!

Chiki Mina
...i never saw troy though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.