KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » i know how i'm gonna survive seeing AWE SPOILERS!!!!

i know how i'm gonna survive seeing AWE SPOILERS!!!!
Started by: sailorleo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

i know how i'm gonna survive seeing AWE SPOILERS!!!!

when Will dies in the end i'll just pretend he's still paris, from the movie troy, and i'll be like ha BEYATCH! that's what you get for killing Achilles with your STUPID F'IN ARROWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so yeah knowing that i'll be ok with wil dyin'....

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 07:53 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kiwibird

lol i woz so f***ing p*ssed whn he killed Brad Pitt...

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 08:03 AM
kiwibird is currently offline Click here to Send kiwibird a Private Message Find more posts by kiwibird Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

yeah my friend had to hold my hand to keep me from crying...

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 08:05 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hazel1
Yo MOMMA!!!!!!

it served him right to die, he was a nasty ****er anyway...
and plus the fact that he wanted to die.
and brad pitt is ugly.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 09:10 AM
hazel1 is currently offline Click here to Send hazel1 a Private Message Find more posts by hazel1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Psh, am I the only one who thought Achilles was a dick in that movie? I didn't like him at all, the way he just slaughtered Hector who was a great guy, and then, I'm sorry, he raped that girl. I didn't feel bad at all.
I just liked it so much that Orlando Bloom played a non-hero. His acting is really growing.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 12:38 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

LMAO^^ I totally agree.I didnt feel sorry for him either..

I agree Orlando was good in that movie...playing a..well a weakling really

and I'm not being meanlaughing out loud..I like the fact he embraces many types of roles and isnt ashamed of it etc.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 12:40 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

It was a nice change of pace for him, but the movie wasn't that great, except Eric Bana.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 12:43 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

They totally cut out the whole deal with achillies and his cousin..if you catch my drift
and they even cut out the whole divint intervention aspect how crap! I would have loved to see that

Last edited by LovelyOne on Oct 6th, 2006 at 12:49 PM

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 12:46 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swann&Sparrow
Broken

I am so ****ing glad that Will BLOODY Turner dies in AWE. Seriously, I never thought he'd make it out of The Flying Dutchman's hold, but so long to that unich.

By the way, I know so many of you guys are already like, 'No duh' to the peeps that just figured something out that you guys have had an entire discussion about. But you know the acranim for At Worlds End, AWE, it spells awe, the word that means a specticule and stuff like that.

Do you think they did that on purpose? Like the audience goes AWE at the screen when Jack and Liz end up together?

Cause that would be nice...

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 02:11 PM
Swann&Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Swann&Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Swann&Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

omg troy...i loved that movie....i was soooo pissed when paris's brother hector died all cause of stupid PARIS (will) and he ended up living and everyone else died!!! no that movie was the real meaning of tragic they killed everyone off!!! it was crazy!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 06:07 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

...i never saw troy though

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 12:17 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote