Kasumi vs Mai Shiranui

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Or better known as the Battle of the Busts.

Mai is the original bouncy ninja, while Kasumi is the upstart. Shiranui Ninjitsu versus Mugen Tenshin Hajin Mon. Both girls have ninpo techniques of equal strength, so it has to be physical combat.

Mai has the experience on her side, but Kasumi is no pushover. Should you get past the bounciness, who would win?

ESB -1138
We all do

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by ESB -1138
We all do

co-sign.

On topic Kasumi wins.

Fallin Angel
As much as I love Kasumi. I think Mai might win this one, just because of experience wise.

Superboy Prime
Experience? Mai is basically a joke. Kasumi has much more experience than Mai. Who has Mai fought/beat that would put her on Kasumi's level? No one.

Now if we were to decide which one bounces more that would be a fair match up. In an actual fight Kasumi just beats Mai boobless.

Fallin Angel
Lol, u always seem to side with the doa characters (not that there is anything wrong with that, its your choice) But Mai does have more experiece IMO, she is older then kasumi. Besides, I think Mai's fire attacks would make it challenging for Kasumi.

Emperor Ashtar
Kasumi wins, not only does she have more experience. She actually a character versus mai who has been nothing but a pair of boobs because play more can't make a fighter beside KOF.

Kaled
this is a toughie, Mai has experience no doubt, but Kasumi has the natural talent (if you ask me) so i'm gonna make like a banana and spilt
i say draw

Remulous
Kasumi, unfortunately Mai always gets her ass kicked, but they're both winners in my book.

Superboy Prime
I would just like to know what exactly experience means for this forum. Is it based on number of games she has appeared and years she's been around, because then yes she has a huge resume Kasumi can't hope to compare; me on the other side take into consideration what the character has accomplished in his/her game and compare it to the other. I also base it on their background story etc; and in this department Mai's got nothing on Sumi.

On the DOA bias: yeah I realize I am biased with DOA characters. Mostly the Ninjas anyway. Ryu Hayasbusa totally rocked my world in Ninja Gaiden.

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I would just like to know what exactly experience means for this forum. Is it based on number of games she has appeared and years she's been around, because then yes she has a huge resume Kasumi can't hope to compare; me on the other side take into consideration what the character has accomplished in his/her game and compare it to the other. I also base it on their background story etc; and in this department Mai's got nothing on Sumi.

On the DOA bias: yeah I realize I am biased with DOA characters. Mostly the Ninjas anyway. Ryu Hayasbusa totally rocked my world in Ninja Gaiden.

In my threads, experience is as what you said: the number of games a character has been in and longevity.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.