KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Kasumi vs Mai Shiranui

Kasumi vs Mai Shiranui
Started by: Major Snafu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Kasumi vs Mai Shiranui

Or better known as the Battle of the Busts.

Mai is the original bouncy ninja, while Kasumi is the upstart. Shiranui Ninjitsu versus Mugen Tenshin Hajin Mon. Both girls have ninpo techniques of equal strength, so it has to be physical combat.

Mai has the experience on her side, but Kasumi is no pushover. Should you get past the bounciness, who would win?

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 08:12 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

We all do

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 08:18 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ESB -1138
We all do

co-sign.

On topic Kasumi wins.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 08:48 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

As much as I love Kasumi. I think Mai might win this one, just because of experience wise.

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 08:29 PM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Experience? Mai is basically a joke. Kasumi has much more experience than Mai. Who has Mai fought/beat that would put her on Kasumi's level? No one.

Now if we were to decide which one bounces more that would be a fair match up. In an actual fight Kasumi just beats Mai boobless.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 08:56 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Lol, u always seem to side with the doa characters (not that there is anything wrong with that, its your choice) But Mai does have more experiece IMO, she is older then kasumi. Besides, I think Mai's fire attacks would make it challenging for Kasumi.

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 12:26 AM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Kasumi wins, not only does she have more experience. She actually a character versus mai who has been nothing but a pair of boobs because play more can't make a fighter beside KOF.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 12:28 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

this is a toughie, Mai has experience no doubt, but Kasumi has the natural talent (if you ask me) so i'm gonna make like a banana and spilt
i say draw

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 12:34 AM
DiffidentAngel is currently offline Click here to Send DiffidentAngel a Private Message Find more posts by DiffidentAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Kasumi, unfortunately Mai always gets her ass kicked, but they're both winners in my book.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 08:57 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I would just like to know what exactly experience means for this forum. Is it based on number of games she has appeared and years she's been around, because then yes she has a huge resume Kasumi can't hope to compare; me on the other side take into consideration what the character has accomplished in his/her game and compare it to the other. I also base it on their background story etc; and in this department Mai's got nothing on Sumi.

On the DOA bias: yeah I realize I am biased with DOA characters. Mostly the Ninjas anyway. Ryu Hayasbusa totally rocked my world in Ninja Gaiden.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 02:28 PM
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I would just like to know what exactly experience means for this forum. Is it based on number of games she has appeared and years she's been around, because then yes she has a huge resume Kasumi can't hope to compare; me on the other side take into consideration what the character has accomplished in his/her game and compare it to the other. I also base it on their background story etc; and in this department Mai's got nothing on Sumi.

On the DOA bias: yeah I realize I am biased with DOA characters. Mostly the Ninjas anyway. Ryu Hayasbusa totally rocked my world in Ninja Gaiden.

In my threads, experience is as what you said: the number of games a character has been in and longevity.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 02:46 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote