The infamous red jacket

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ck112
Hey everyone -
I'm a newbie on here and I was curious if anyone knew how or where I can get Clark's red jacket he wears time and time again on the show??

Any information would be greatly appreciated !!

Best regards

Kal875
I doubt you'll find one EXACTLY like his, I have a red jacket that looks somewhat like it but not exactly the same, check in thrift shops like SAVERS and the Salvation Army, and ebay.

TILL CLOSING:

Jedi Priestess
OMG
slam

Supreme being
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
OMG
slam yes

Dan-El
Actually, I've wondered that myself...
For my birthday a few years back I got that tan jacket he always used to wear back in seasons 1 & 2.

Anyway, to answer your question, just check the credits after the show to see who provides the costumes for the show.

rubinator

rubinator
Originally posted by Dan-El
Actually, I've wondered that myself...
For my birthday a few years back I got that tan jacket he always used to wear back in seasons 1 & 2.

Anyway, to answer your question, just check the credits after the show to see who provides the costumes for the show.

which one the baige one, the yellow one, the red one or the blue one, he wore many jackets.

Dan-El
The baige (beige?) one I guess. It has the pencil pockets on the left sleeve. I'll look for a picture...

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
OMG
slam

big grin

rubinator
I found this pic of a guy that looks lime Tom Welling and is pretty much wearing the red jacket with the blue shirt, see for yourself

http://img318.imageshack.us/img318/4026/costumes07vc6.jpg

bounty nuggetts
Not sure about the red jacket but does anyone know what the jacket clarks dad wears is called, is it a specific brand in the states like barbour?

Amazon
Actually I'd like to get the long kick ass black trench coat Michael Rosenbaum was wearing when he played Zod. drooollllll droolio

Duff Man
Abit late but, if you watch some of the special features (not sure which season) the costume department tell how they bleached a massive load of jackets, turned them inside out, and dyed them.

Mairuzu
I want Green lanterns hat and a sith cloak devil

superman08
Hey everyone who wants one of the red jackets check out GAP.com thats were they got it and the costume disigners died it red

NeoReloaded
The coat that is used is not from GAP.com. Sorry, bud. Actually the coat they used was one of the coats from Carhartt. The Detroit Jacket. What they've done is flip the collar and dyed it. Also to note that the coats that are being sold now, are different from the show. What is different is the pocket angles on the jacket. Not only this but they have reconstructed the whole thing.

"Like, I wanted a red coat for him , and we worked really hard on finding a great red coat. And finally, in the middle of the season two, I finally found a coat that I liked in a catalog, and then she had to build and dye it, that coat is constructed. And the right shade of blue, and the right shade of red. It took a season and a half to get those perfect. And then we wanted a winter red coat, all those crazy kinds of things." -Greg Beeman, Director and Executive Producer

Even if you were wanting every detail with what they've done on smallville you'd have to take the coat apart and redo pretty much the whole thing. The concept and some of the outside is the same with some changes. The coat color they got them in was beige.

superman08
So let me get this strait there is no place or brand to get the jacket and just dye it red and whats the name of the red dye they use to dye it

superman08
so let me get this straight there is no way to get the exact jacket and dye it red and whats the name of the dye used

Bardock42
Originally posted by Mairuzu
I want Green lanterns hat and a sith cloak devil I want Green Lanterns ring, Batman's Belt and Thor's hammer.

NeoReloaded
It would appear I am unable to post links at this time, including pictures. So, if you look in my sig you'll find a link to another forum board where I have posted this information. The link will take you to Gamebunker.com Forums.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.