BRB/Thor vs. Orion/Flash(Wally West)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
For this fight, Wally has his kingdome come ability to fly.

No BRF.

Which side wins?

Howard_Jones
You mean BFR, right?

Thor and Beta 6/10. Close to a stalemate though.

Soljer
Wally has the ability to fly? eek!

Great.

He still doesn't currently have access to the Speedforce, that makes this fight VERY one-sided...

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Soljer
Wally has the ability to fly? eek!

Great.

He still doesn't currently have access to the Speedforce, that makes this fight VERY one-sided...

laughing

You've really got it out for the Flash fans today, don't you?

Soljer
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
laughing

You've really got it out for the Flash fans today, don't you?

Ugh.

Not Flash fan's...

Just KMC, Eternity level Flash.

Wally currently has zero access to the speedforce, and these fools never specify what version of the Flash, so we use the current one.

Problem solved. No Kamikaze'ing eternity, if the Flash has no powers.

smile.

Howard_Jones
Ugh.

Not Flash fan's...

Wally currently has zero access to the speedforce, and these fools never specify what version of the Flash, so we use the current one.

smile.

Trigger Great Dane's heart attack. evil face

Roldz
If Flash can beat Eternity, what chance does those 2 have huh.. He steal both they're kinetic energy making them motion less then Imp punch them to oblivion... Master GreatDane would be proud big grin ...

bigbran
Ugh.

Not Flash fan's...

smile. We also have Rune King Thor...

No speedforce Flash. Normal Beta, and Orion.

thtadthtshldntb
Is thread a joke or baiting?

Either BRB or Thor annihilate Flash and then proceed to tagteam Orion.

This is really one sided.

UniOmni
Flash is faster on the uptake than either.

And can bother Thor as long as he wants.

Flash has his tricks.

Only denial would prohibit people from seeing that.

I give it to the Leaguers, due to Thor being lame.

Validus
Ugh.

Not Flash fan's...

smile.
If the thread just says Flash, we'd have to assume Bart since he's the current Flash.

Anyway, I agree with Omni on the fight. These guys don't have protection from Wally's uber tricks like some characters do.

bigbran
Originally posted by Validus
If the thread just says Flash, we'd have to assume Bart since he's the current Flash.

Anyway, I agree with Omni on the fight. These guys don't have protection from Wally's uber tricks like some characters do. Ummm, the thread states, that it is Wally.

Also forum rules state current incarnations unless other wise stated.
So...
Speedforceless Wally, and Rune King Thor.

Validus
Half the threads in the forum don't follow that rule. I don't see why this is the thread to all of sudden be a nitpicker.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by bigbran
Ummm, the thread states, that it is Wally.

Also forum rules state current incarnations unless other wise stated.
So...
Speedforceless Wally, and Rune King Thor.

Wally without the speed force is NOT flash. So it's Flash. And if he has his kingdome come ability to fly, then he has the speed force. Also the last incarnation of Orion controls the full astro force and anti life. So maybe you wanna not be a jerk and leave RKT out of this. everyone knows exactly what I meant.

bigbran
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Wally without the speed force is NOT flash. So it's Flash. And if he has his kingdome come ability to fly, then he has the speed force. Also the last incarnation of Orion controls the full astro force and anti life. So maybe you wanna not be a jerk and leave RKT out of this. everyone knows exactly what I meant. Damnit! My trickery has failed... evil face

I thought current Orion was turned into a homeless person...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Damnit! My trickery has failed... evil face

I thought current Orion was turned into a homeless person...

The last version of Orion shown to be in power. We dont' know what power the current orion has so we can't use him.

bigbran
The last version of Orion shown to be in power. We dont' know what power the current orion has so we can't use him. Well, since it failed...

Orion and Flash win.

thtadthtshldntb
This is bloody retarded. Thor can just phase out and then use his Anti-force power to turn off the Speedforce in Wally.

Thor has energy and force powers which can absorb all kinds of energy and negate all kinds of Force.

people before you say so and so will do such and such to Thor, go read a bloody Thor book.

bigbran
Originally posted by thtadthtshldntb
This is bloody retarded. Thor can just phase out and then use his Anti-force power to turn off the Speedforce in Wally.

Thor has energy and force powers which can absorb all kinds of energy and negate all kinds of Force.

people before you say so and so will do such and such to Thor, go read a bloody Thor book. I own every Thor comic... no expression

nvrbeenwthagirl

people before you say so and so will do such and such to Thor, go read a bloody Thor book.

NO one can turn the speed force off in wally. No one but Takion. So exactly when did thor get the power to shut off something he doen'st even know is there? And what's to stop mother box from shutting off thor's power from Odin? HMM? let's not get rediculous. you feel me. just a plain ole battle. no silly shit like shutting off each other's powers.

bigbran
NO one can turn the speed force off in wally. No one but Takion. So exactly when did thor get the power to shut off something he doen'st even know is there? And what's to stop mother box from shutting off thor's power from Odin? HMM? let's not get rediculous. you feel me. just a plain ole battle. no silly shit like shutting off each other's powers. Extant has shut off the Speedforce too.

Technically, the Motherbox isn't part of Orion though.

Thor and his hammer are basically one.
He uses it, almost every battle, I don't think Orion uses the MB every battle.

So if it is within his hammer to do the power, then I think it's acceptable.
Don't know how he is going to shunt the SF though...

Still, Orion and Flash, more times then not.

thtadthtshldntb
Thor is known to shut off others powers. He has done it to Magneto and to one of the Hyperions for example. Its part of Thor powerset and combat options.

The Odinforce has demonstrated power levels far beyond anything that the Speedfarce has. And it is the Odinforce which empowers Mjollnir and many of its abilities such as Anti-force.

The Odinforce is more powerful than any individual motherbox had ever shown to be.

Odin's enchantments are among the strongest there are. Even a being like Juggernaut and the Hulk cannot lift Mjollnir. Superman cannot lift Mjollnir (although that was in Marvel vs DC which is no longer canon).

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thor is known to shut off others powers. He has done it to Magneto and to one of the Hyperions for example. Its part of Thor powerset and combat options.

The Odinforce has demonstrated power levels far beyond anything that the Speedfarce has. And it is the Odinforce which empowers Mjollnir and many of its abilities such as Anti-force. And one would hope that Orion has the mother box for this battle. When he doesn't have it, his rage is uncontrollable and he goes into this crazy kill all super Orion. He can battle DS for weeks on end like that. I doubt Thor can sustain a battle with DS for weeks on end.

The Odinforce is more powerful than any individual motherbox had ever shown to be.

Odin's enchantments are among the strongest there are. Even a being like Juggernaut and the Hulk cannot lift Mjollnir. Superman cannot lift Mjollnir (although that was in Marvel vs DC which is no longer canon).

I can gaurantee that Orion's astroforce trumps anything the hammer can dish out. It's the flip side of the Omega EFfect and is linked directly to the source.

bigbran
I can gaurantee that Orion's astroforce trumps anything the hammer can dish out. It's the flip side of the Omega EFfect and is linked directly to the source. Don't know, that Godforce is pretty damn devistating...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Don't know, that Godforce is pretty damn devistating...

Orion can blast entire galaxies with it. The Godforce ain't doing anything to that. It's a good thing niether Thor nor Orion pull out thier trump powers in a good brawl like this. They would most likely wanna duke it out and start pulling out extra powers after they get tired of beating the shit out of each other.

bigbran
Orion can blast entire galaxies with it. The Godforce ain't doing anything to that. It's a good thing niether Thor nor Orion pull out thier trump powers in a good brawl like this. They would most likely wanna duke it out and start pulling out extra powers after they get tired of beating the shit out of each other. Has it ever destroyed galaxies though?

The Godblast has never been used in an open space, it has only been used to hit one target, and it has every time.

Also, Odin has destroyed galaxies in a fight before.

thtadthtshldntb
Orion can blast entire galaxies with it. The Godforce ain't doing anything to that. It's a good thing niether Thor nor Orion pull out thier trump powers in a good brawl like this. They would most likely wanna duke it out and start pulling out extra powers after they get tired of beating the shit out of each other.

Thor generate a forcefield that contained an explosion that would have destroyed 1/5 of the universe.

That is more than either the destroying a galaxy.

bigbran
Thor generate a forcefield that contained an explosion that would have destroyed 1/5 of the universe.

That is more than either the destroying a galaxy. Issue number?

Validus

That is more than either the destroying a galaxy.
I've heard the Astroforce deflected a universe destroying blast.

TRUMP'D!

http://www.illegalchuck.com/images/d/donaldtrump.jpg

bigbran
I've heard the Astroforce deflected a universe destroying blast.

TRUMP'D!

http://www.illegalchuck.com/images/d/donaldtrump.jpg So has Hulk...no expression

Validus
So has Hulk...no expression
Isn't Hulk like 5-2 against Thor?

http://www.illegalchuck.com/images/d/donaldtrump.jpg

bigbran
Isn't Hulk like 5-2 against Thor?

http://www.illegalchuck.com/images/d/donaldtrump.jpg Ya... no expression

Pics aren't working...

Validus
Ya... no expression

Pics aren't working...
That sucks. How about this?

http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/7446/donaldtrumpck9.jpg

bigbran
That sucks. How about this?

http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/7446/donaldtrumpck9.jpg Awesome!

thtadthtshldntb
Issue number?

Its in Avengers... I'll look for the issue number and if possible post a scan... These things tend to blend together after a while.

Accel
Issue number?
It was Avengers Annual #15, I believe.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Its in Avengers... I'll look for the issue number and if possible post a scan... These things tend to blend together after a while.
Him deflecting that much power still doesn't compare to the blast that the astro force was able to deflect. It also still doesn't answer the fact that Orion's astro force packs a bigger punch than the Godforce blast. It also doesn't answer the fact that Orion can battle darksied for weeks on end in sustained battle. Thor cannot do that. Not with DS he can't. I'd give BRB much better odds against Orion than Thor.

Roldz
Nah Darkseid would curbstomp Orion like father beating the crap outa his son... I think your refering to the fight when they where inside the source and that was the jobbing Seid it dont count.. Id give BRB/Thor 6-7/10...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Roldz
Nah Darkseid would curbstomp Orion like father beating the crap outa his son... I think your refering to the fight when they where inside the source and that was the jobbing Seid it dont count.. Id give BRB/Thor 6-7/10...

Actually i'm not. That is not the fight I"m talking about. IN the Fourth World Series, they referred to a past fight with DS and Orion where he fought DS for weeks on end without tiring. Thanks. You haven't really given a reason why you give the duo of hammers the majority.

Roldz
Bogus fight.. I just dont see anyway Orion even slightly hurting Seid his too brash/hot headed against cool and level headed power, no way...
I pick the hammer much more versatile and can fight on there own of course there control by there master, actually the hammer gaves them far too veratility against DC team.. Absortion/Manipulation of energy/planetary distractive capabilities/dimentional properties/BFR/teleportation.. versatility is the key i think thats the 3rd time i mentioned it...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Bogus fight.. I just dont see anyway Orion even slightly hurting Seid his too brash/hot headed against cool and level headed power, no way...
I pick the hammer much more versatile and can fight on there own of course there control by there master, actually the hammer gaves them far too veratility against DC team.. Absortion/Manipulation of energy/planetary distractive capabilities/dimentional properties/BFR/teleportation.. versatility is the key i think thats the 3rd time i mentioned it...

NO more versatility than the astorforce and mother box or Flash's billion and one speed uses. by the way, Flash can BFR far faster than either thor or BRB. BUt that is not allowed in this fight.

Roldz
NO more versatility than the astorforce and mother box or Flash's billion and one speed uses. by the way, Flash can BFR far faster than either thor or BRB. BUt that is not allowed in this fight.
Current Orion doesnt have that kind of control comparable to BRB/Thors control of there Hammer and its abilities.. Flash is fast but marvel teams easily counters those punch via teleportation or dimentional attacks... those hammers allows them to be taken out of fight if thing doesnt go well against them... agains its 4-2 consider the hammer as another opponent..

nvrbeenwthagirl
Current Orion doesnt have that kind of control comparable to BRB/Thors control of there Hammer and its abilities.. Flash is fast but marvel teams easily counters those punch via teleportation or dimentional attacks... those hammers allows them to be taken out of fight if thing doesnt go well against them... agains its 4-2 consider the hammer as another opponent..

If that were the case, you could consider Mother box an opponent. She can do some wicked stuff. And consider flash hundreds of opponents. Since neither of these two can rev it up as fast as he can. Ur giving the hammer bros too much credit. Likelty this battle is very close. iwth one side getting maybe 1 win over the other out of ten. 6/10, just haven't decided who get the 6 and who get's the 4.

Roldz
Also show me scans that Orion control mother box other than opening portal heck or healing after a battle... Batmans got better know how than him..

Roldz
Actually BRB has been shown to rev fast enough to dodge attack using the hammer thats near instantaneous now Flash is way faster but the hammer i think rivs faster than the Flash speed..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.