KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » BRB/Thor vs. Orion/Flash(Wally West)

BRB/Thor vs. Orion/Flash(Wally West)
Started by: nvrbeenwthagirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

BRB/Thor vs. Orion/Flash(Wally West)

For this fight, Wally has his kingdome come ability to fly.

No BRF.

Which side wins?

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 05:03 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

You mean BFR, right?

Thor and Beta 6/10. Close to a stalemate though.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 05:29 AM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Wally has the ability to fly? eek!

Great.

He still doesn't currently have access to the Speedforce, that makes this fight VERY one-sided...

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 05:32 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Soljer
Wally has the ability to fly? eek!

Great.

He still doesn't currently have access to the Speedforce, that makes this fight VERY one-sided...

laughing

You've really got it out for the Flash fans today, don't you?

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 05:33 AM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Howard_Jones
laughing

You've really got it out for the Flash fans today, don't you?

Ugh.

Not Flash fan's...

Just KMC, Eternity level Flash.

Wally currently has zero access to the speedforce, and these fools never specify what version of the Flash, so we use the current one.

Problem solved. No Kamikaze'ing eternity, if the Flash has no powers.

smile.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 05:35 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ugh.

Not Flash fan's...

Wally currently has zero access to the speedforce, and these fools never specify what version of the Flash, so we use the current one.

smile.

Trigger Great Dane's heart attack. evil face

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 05:36 AM
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

If Flash can beat Eternity, what chance does those 2 have huh.. He steal both they're kinetic energy making them motion less then Imp punch them to oblivion... Master GreatDane would be proud big grin ...

My Artwork

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 05:45 AM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Ugh.

Not Flash fan's...

smile.
We also have Rune King Thor...

No speedforce Flash. Normal Beta, and Orion.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 05:59 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thtadthtshldntb

Is thread a joke or baiting?

Either BRB or Thor annihilate Flash and then proceed to tagteam Orion.

This is really one sided.

J.R.R. Tolkien, "Of Beren and Luthien" from the Silmarilion

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 06:37 AM
thtadthtshldntb is currently offline Click here to Send thtadthtshldntb a Private Message Find more posts by thtadthtshldntb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

Flash is faster on the uptake than either.

And can bother Thor as long as he wants.

Flash has his tricks.

Only denial would prohibit people from seeing that.

I give it to the Leaguers, due to Thor being lame.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 07:18 AM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Ugh.

Not Flash fan's...

smile.

If the thread just says Flash, we'd have to assume Bart since he's the current Flash.

Anyway, I agree with Omni on the fight. These guys don't have protection from Wally's uber tricks like some characters do.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 07:20 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Validus
If the thread just says Flash, we'd have to assume Bart since he's the current Flash.

Anyway, I agree with Omni on the fight. These guys don't have protection from Wally's uber tricks like some characters do.
Ummm, the thread states, that it is Wally.

Also forum rules state current incarnations unless other wise stated.
So...
Speedforceless Wally, and Rune King Thor.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 07:26 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Half the threads in the forum don't follow that rule. I don't see why this is the thread to all of sudden be a nitpicker.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 07:35 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by bigbran
Ummm, the thread states, that it is Wally.

Also forum rules state current incarnations unless other wise stated.
So...
Speedforceless Wally, and Rune King Thor.

Wally without the speed force is NOT flash. So it's Flash. And if he has his kingdome come ability to fly, then he has the speed force. Also the last incarnation of Orion controls the full astro force and anti life. So maybe you wanna not be a jerk and leave RKT out of this. everyone knows exactly what I meant.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 07:37 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Wally without the speed force is NOT flash. So it's Flash. And if he has his kingdome come ability to fly, then he has the speed force. Also the last incarnation of Orion controls the full astro force and anti life. So maybe you wanna not be a jerk and leave RKT out of this. everyone knows exactly what I meant.
Damnit! My trickery has failed... evil face

I thought current Orion was turned into a homeless person...

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 07:42 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by bigbran
Damnit! My trickery has failed... evil face

I thought current Orion was turned into a homeless person...

The last version of Orion shown to be in power. We dont' know what power the current orion has so we can't use him.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 07:44 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
The last version of Orion shown to be in power. We dont' know what power the current orion has so we can't use him.
Well, since it failed...

Orion and Flash win.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 07:45 AM
thtadthtshldntb

This is bloody retarded. Thor can just phase out and then use his Anti-force power to turn off the Speedforce in Wally.

Thor has energy and force powers which can absorb all kinds of energy and negate all kinds of Force.

people before you say so and so will do such and such to Thor, go read a bloody Thor book.

J.R.R. Tolkien, "Of Beren and Luthien" from the Silmarilion

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 07:51 AM
thtadthtshldntb is currently offline Click here to Send thtadthtshldntb a Private Message Find more posts by thtadthtshldntb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by thtadthtshldntb
This is bloody retarded. Thor can just phase out and then use his Anti-force power to turn off the Speedforce in Wally.

Thor has energy and force powers which can absorb all kinds of energy and negate all kinds of Force.

people before you say so and so will do such and such to Thor, go read a bloody Thor book.
I own every Thor comic... no expression

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 07:52 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by thtadthtshldntb

NO one can turn the speed force off in wally. No one but Takion. So exactly when did thor get the power to shut off something he doen'st even know is there? And what's to stop mother box from shutting off thor's power from Odin? HMM? let's not get rediculous. you feel me. just a plain ole battle. no silly shit like shutting off each other's powers.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 07:54 AM