Big chunk of AWE script

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xXSweetSXx
If this has been posted please DONT EAT ME!!!

Here's a large chunk of script information.

Barbossa, Elizabeth, bring a tied up guy (Will) to Sao Feng and the Dragon Lady,
they find out their being tricked and that to tied up guy is Will. Big fight scene, will ends up being given these scrolls with coordinates of how to find jack. They sail away in a junk with tia dalma. Beckett and Norington or whatever his name is are now in control of the flying dutchman, they make them find pirate ships and enslave their crews as they build a large fleet. Something happens that has to do with a steam engine. Barbossa, Will, and Elizabeth continue sailing, they fall over the edge of the world, jack is in a vast desert with the pearl, some crabs help him carry the pearl to the water, jack is saved, they sail away. Ok now for a part you can actually see in the moviesurfers clip. If you watch, it will come to a part where all the crew is running from one side of the boat to another. They are doing it to overturn the boat and get to the other side of the world. They continue sailing until they find an island, the kraken is dead on the beach, the chinese pirates along with sao feng show up, they take elizabeth and let the others go, sao feng tells a story to elzabeth in his cabin, sao feng gets killed, elizabeth becomes captain, the flying dutchman with it's captain "Norington" capture the ship, he sees elizabeth and stuff, he eventually lets them go and they get back on their ship. Bootstrap kills norington. Now everyone is sailing to a "Pirate Gathering". Oh and governor swann is killed.

IheartPocky
That's the old script, if I'm not mistaken. So, it's very different from that now. Sorta. big grin

xXSweetSXx
But your not gonna eat me right??

Gravitation
Originally posted by xXSweetSXx
But your not gonna eat me right??

Nooo. big grin We don't EAT people. Ew. laughing out loud
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e167/SoshiOokami/darciawolf.png

PirateDiva
Ya that seems to be describing the leaked 57 page script that was leaked on line early last year!

it's quite revised now...and much different!!!

willofthewisp
Revision good. Too much revision, bad.

Mistypirate
Thats old wink

pyratequeen
does anyone know where I can see that small teaser for POTC3?

Mistypirate
http://youtube.com/watch?v=RKQAfD8n_jc

Here ya go.

Pirategirl85
yeah you should read the new script of AWE it's aabout 36 pages long and it has more info to what might happen in the movie...

a-k-a-amber
oooo i didnt know about the new 36 pages anyone wanna tell what happens?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.