KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Big chunk of AWE script

Big chunk of AWE script
Started by: xXSweetSXx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xXSweetSXx
Im a Puffer fish :D

Shocked Big chunk of AWE script

If this has been posted please DONT EAT ME!!!

Here's a large chunk of script information.

Barbossa, Elizabeth, bring a tied up guy (Will) to Sao Feng and the Dragon Lady,
they find out their being tricked and that to tied up guy is Will. Big fight scene, will ends up being given these scrolls with coordinates of how to find jack. They sail away in a junk with tia dalma. Beckett and Norington or whatever his name is are now in control of the flying dutchman, they make them find pirate ships and enslave their crews as they build a large fleet. Something happens that has to do with a steam engine. Barbossa, Will, and Elizabeth continue sailing, they fall over the edge of the world, jack is in a vast desert with the pearl, some crabs help him carry the pearl to the water, jack is saved, they sail away. Ok now for a part you can actually see in the moviesurfers clip. If you watch, it will come to a part where all the crew is running from one side of the boat to another. They are doing it to overturn the boat and get to the other side of the world. They continue sailing until they find an island, the kraken is dead on the beach, the chinese pirates along with sao feng show up, they take elizabeth and let the others go, sao feng tells a story to elzabeth in his cabin, sao feng gets killed, elizabeth becomes captain, the flying dutchman with it's captain "Norington" capture the ship, he sees elizabeth and stuff, he eventually lets them go and they get back on their ship. Bootstrap kills norington. Now everyone is sailing to a "Pirate Gathering". Oh and governor swann is killed.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 01:37 AM
xXSweetSXx is currently offline Click here to Send xXSweetSXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXSweetSXx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

That's the old script, if I'm not mistaken. So, it's very different from that now. Sorta. big grin

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 03:03 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xXSweetSXx
Im a Puffer fish :D

But your not gonna eat me right??

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 03:26 AM
xXSweetSXx is currently offline Click here to Send xXSweetSXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXSweetSXx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

quote: (post)
Originally posted by xXSweetSXx
But your not gonna eat me right??

Nooo. big grin We don't EAT people. Ew. laughing out loud
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 03:31 AM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Ya that seems to be describing the leaked 57 page script that was leaked on line early last year!

it's quite revised now...and much different!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 03:44 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Revision good. Too much revision, bad.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 03:57 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Thats old wink

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 03:58 AM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pyratequeen
Cotbp Dmc Awe

does anyone know where I can see that small teaser for POTC3?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 09:14 PM
pyratequeen is currently offline Click here to Send pyratequeen a Private Message Find more posts by pyratequeen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 09:21 PM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pirategirl85

yeah you should read the new script of AWE it's aabout 36 pages long and it has more info to what might happen in the movie...

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 09:27 PM
Pirategirl85 is currently offline Click here to Send Pirategirl85 a Private Message Find more posts by Pirategirl85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-k-a-amber

oooo i didnt know about the new 36 pages anyone wanna tell what happens?

"It would never have worked out between us."..... "Keep telling yourself that darling."

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 12:36 AM
a-k-a-amber is currently offline Click here to Send a-k-a-amber a Private Message Find more posts by a-k-a-amber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote