You and a baseball bat vs The Joker and 10 clowns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Ok so the Joker wants you dead because you one's told him too not wear that much make-up because now he looks like a much gayer version of the artist formely know as prince laughing out loud and now he's all pist and shit and called 10 of his clown homie's to come f*ck you up some of these fools includes:

Ronald McDonald

Homey D clown from IN LIVING COLOR laughing out loud

That crazed b*tch the Joker is f*cking..harley whatshername.

and last but not least the artist formely known as Prince because the fact that he drest like a ballerina in the 80"s and still was like the coolest being on the planet back in the day ..is just hilariuous laughing out loud

and the rest of the clowns are just you're every day clowns from the circus with the awesome powers to irritate people and scare little children laughing out loud

So who will win this fight?

You or the insane clown pose ?

Discus!!!

cool

NiņoAraņa
i like the Insane Clown Posse, you know, the REAL group no expression

anyway, Joker probably kills us all in some kinda insane plot/trap

Superboy Prime
All around the world kids cry in pain and agony as I destroy clown after clown. Afterwards I spit on their destroyed corpses and have the last laugh.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
All around the world kids cry in pain and agony as I destroy clown after clown. Afterwards I spit on their destroyed corpses and have the last laugh. no expression

Joker>>>>>You

no offense no expression

Superboy Prime
What real life feats has the Joker accomplished, eh!?

Suspected as much.

Me >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Joker

SpunkySmurph
What real life feats has the Joker accomplished, eh!?

Suspected as much.

Me >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Joker

He beat down Cassie Cain and gave Aquaman a fight. no expression

(And both of them kick your ass. Hard.)

Joker pwns me.

grey fox
Hmm i'm assuming Jokers in his hidey hole while sending his Goons to take me out ?

Ronald - I'll knock the bastard unconscious and hand-cuff him to my radiator for later interrogation of where Joker is. (Also about what he adds in his burgers to make them taste so damn good)

Harley - My home is kinda cramped so as long as no ones packing heat I can keep the ***** away from me , at the same tiem I would have turned all the stoves on. When the blond FINALLY get's to me i'll have smashed her face into searing metal several times. Then being the gentleman I am i knock her clean out with a tin of beans (every Englishman has a tin of beans , it's part of being english) and call an ambulance.

Prince - He wont fight me , pansy ass ****** is too damned busy worrying over his looks and a law suit. I just pick up a ornament or a ps2 controller and take his punk-ass out.

the rest of the clowns I just generally take out one at a time , though by then one of them would probably get lucky and end me.

Superboy Prime

Didn't get the real part huh...?

rougeredmage
cant i just join the joker it would be mutch simpler. i mean i would rather be a villan in the dc universe then a hero. maybe i was in the marvel universe i would put up a fight as i would have something to fight for

grey fox

Didn't get the real part huh...?

Double eww Tee Eff ?

Symmetric Chaos
I tear the Joker's heart from his body and devour its sweet tasty fleah. Then I disect his body and turn him into a meat puppet that I use to terrorize the other clowns.

Hulk_Power
You would all be a joke compared to the Joker if he was real. He might not be much of a physical threat but mentally he's really cunning and clever. He plays dirty so you'd all get f*cked up by him. Not to mention the ten clowns. He's not Batman's arch rival for nothing.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Hulk_Power
You would all be a joke compared to the Joker if he was real. He might not be much of a physical threat but mentally he's really cunning and clever. He plays dirty so you'd all get f*cked up by him. Not to mention the ten clowns. He's not Batman's arch rival for nothing.

Batman and Joker are nothing compared to me in sadism, cunning and intelect.

grey fox

I'll admit Joker would kill me, it's the others I'll just beat to death....

SpunkySmurph

thumb up

Hell, Harley alone would wreck anybody here. no expression

guy222
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
Ok so the Joker wants you dead because you one's told him too not wear that much make-up because now he looks like a much gayer version of the artist formely know as prince laughing out loud and now he's all pist and shit and called 10 of his clown homie's to come f*ck you up some of these fools includes:

Ronald McDonald

and last but not least the artist formely known as Prince because the fact that he drest like a ballerina in the 80"s and still was like the coolest being on the planet back in the day ..is just hilariuous laughing out loud

and the rest of the clowns are just you're every day clowns from the circus with the awesome powers to irritate people and scare little children laughing out loud

Discus!!!

cool

At 6'5", 300 Lbs. I don't need a bat smile

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
thumb up

Hell, Harley alone would wreck anybody here. no expression in the pants 13

grey fox
thumb up

Please , there's so much crap and knick knacks in my home the blond would barely get mid way before something reasonably heavy is flung at her head.

Hulk_Power
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Batman and Joker are nothing compared to me in sadism, cunning and intelect.

You're kidding me right? no expression

Originally posted by grey fox
I'll admit Joker would kill me, it's the others I'll just beat to death....

Yeah the others are a joke and it would be pretty funny seeing them get their heads get bashed in.

thumb up

True. She's pretty damn tough for a female villain. Even Batman has to have his guard up around her.

NiņoAraņa

Symmetric Chaos
You're kidding me right? no expression

Gee and I thought I had a monoploy on being oblivious . . . (yes I'm kidding)

grey fox

Hulk_Power
Originally posted by guy222
At 6'5", 300 Lbs. I don't need a bat smile

Even you would go down big boy. The bigger they are the harder they fall. Remember that. yes

SpunkySmurph
Please , there's so much crap and knick knacks in my home the blond would barely get mid way before something reasonably heavy is flung at her head.

Yeah...no.

Harley got an upgrade giving her superhuman agility and strength, and an extremley talented gymnast.

She's the real threat here. wink

Hulk_Power
Yeah...no.

Harley got an upgrade giving her superhuman agility and strength, and an extremley talented gymnast.

Really? I didn't know about that. In that case, she alone can take all of us put together with bats.

NiņoAraņa
Ecchi thoughts aside , I'm assuming the clowns are getting me in my home.

Otherwise i'm probably ****ed , taking out only Ronald and maybe a single normal clown. eek! well there goes your confidence.....

actually thinking about it, i could take down all except joker and maybe harley

just give me 1 minute of prep to get my moms car keysno expression

K3VIL
This is supposed to be a physical battles?If Joker has no prep time, I could wreck him, Ronnie and Prince, and have a hard time with Harley with her acrobatic skills and so.I got good boxing and some jeet kune do skills, I weight 200 lbs, with a baseball bat, it's a curbstomp.

Thanos_THOTU
The heavens will run red with blood as clown after clown will fall, but in the end as allways Thanos will stand triumphant!

grey fox
Yeah...no.

Well shit.

I'm boned , maybe if I beg she'll end me quickly ?

Hulk_Power
Well shit.

laughing My thoughts exactly.

SpunkySmurph
Well shit.

laughing out loud

Badabing
Yeah...no.

Hmm, sounds like she's better suited for something else.

Newjak
I could beat everyone of the clowns except for Joker and Ronald

Everyone is forgetting that Ronald has mystic powers that he could use on us.

Harley I'd just plead with her to spare my life and she would pity me enough to live.

Badabing
Originally posted by Newjak
I could beat everyone of the clowns except for Joker and Ronald

Everyone is forgetting that Ronald has mystic powers that he could use on us.

Harley I'd just plead with her to spare my life and she would pity me enough to live.
I'd call in the King, Burger King, for Ronnie Mc D.
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/tooofunny9681.gif

Aqua-pimp
laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

NiņoAraņa

pr1983
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp

Ronald McDonald

Discus!!!

cool

does prince have the revolution?

SpunkySmurph

TricksterPriest
I could beat all of them except Harley, Prince and Joker. Prince, because I love that guy and he is one of the greatest guitarists of all time. Besides, if I show him my CD collection, he'll switch sides. No musician likes to kill their own fans. Harley, I could try seducing, but if I can get Prince to switch sides, I can beat her and Joker. Otherwise, I'm dead. Which shows you how awesome Prince is. cool Mad props to whoever picked him for the superbowl.

Martian_mind
I just call masterbruce....

guy222
Even you would go down big boy. The bigger they are the harder they fall. Remember that. yes

Sounds fair
big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.