Agent 47 Vs. Sam Fisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Muck101
Lets say, for arguments sake, that Sam finally retired to a nice quiet life in a farmhouse. But when you've spent your professional life as a Covert Ops agent, you tend to make many enemies. Some more dangerous, and intelligent than others. A hit has been put out on Fisher, and everyones favorite bald clone killer accepted. His mission: Kill Sam Fisher.

It had been a quiet day for sam, one of many others since his retirement. The sun had almost gone down when he decided to sit in his favorite armchair and have a stiff cup of coffee. Meanwhile, Agent 47 had infiltrated his home through an unlocked window (I mean, hey, who's going to break into a farmhouse way out in the country?). Lets say Sam kept a few small arms weapons around the house, and knew exactly where they were, and kept them loaded. Agent 47 has his basic equiptment: lockpick, razorwire, customised Silverballer, Syringe sedative and lethal poison. Who wins?

beta ray bob
baldy ftw, that razor wire must hurt like a b!tch

Muck101
I intend to remain Biased in this whole ordeal, but I'll just throw this out for Sams sake. He has years upon years of experience over 47. I dont think you get through some if the ish he has without knowing what the hell your doing.

Black Dalek
Originally posted by Muck101
I intend to remain Biased in this whole ordeal, but I'll just throw this out for Sams sake. He has years upon years of experience over 47. I dont think you get through some if the ish he has without knowing what the hell your doing.

Are you Ki-Ding? 47 Will PWN Sam. Not only 47 a perfect clone but he does have years of experince of assassinating. He's whole life is not play, eat, do mission, and sleep. It's Kill, Kill, Eat, and Sleep. Infact, he spent his both his childhood and adulthood training and assassinating. He has 100% Hitrate and as well, this is a overkill with his silverballer, he NEVER MISSES A SHOT.

Sado22
Qouted for truth. Chrome dome takes it. not only has he been training and is expert with all sorts of weapons he has 100% success rate and 0% collateral damage. and when all that isn't bad enough, he is more resistant to tissue damage, has superhuman strength and stamina and is much more intelligent than an average person. Pure Pwnge.

~The CodeName47 Master Sado-sama

Cloud_VII
Hey Muck101 remember thisOriginally posted by Muck101
The year(s) old post reviver strikes again!!!

Haaaahhhohoheeeheeehaw!

kamikz
Yup, 47 pwns Sam, pretty much.

Muck101
Originally posted by Cloud_VII
Hey Muck101 remember this

Yup. big grin.

Cloud_VII
Originally posted by Muck101
Yup. big grin.
That was kickass cool

beta ray bob
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Placidity
I haven't played all the games, but so far, I believe Agent 47 is a legendary myth that has a 100% record.

I'm afraid, in the particular scenario given, 47 has a massive advantage in that he is prepared and Fischer isn't.

If they were on even terms, it would be a different story.

Gumachi
Sam has way more skill than 47. 47, got shot in Contracts and nearly died, Sam got shot 100s of times, and hasn't died yet.

Superhuman strength? Lie, just plain out lie.

KingD19
Unless 47 plans to shoot Sam in the forehead as soon as he walks in the door, he loses.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Gumachi
Sam has way more skill than 47. 47, got shot in Contracts and nearly died, Sam got shot 100s of times, and hasn't died yet.

Superhuman strength? Lie, just plain out lie.

Way more skill then a person train from "Birth" to be nothing but a assasin and so far haven't screwed up a single job (100% hitrate) and was capable of infiltrating the white house, I disagree... In the first movie we learn that 47 have DNA from the drug lord in the jungle, I emptied more then five mags from a ak47 at him and he still lived, in the second movie he can take plenty amount of damage, same shown in the Contracts ingame. In Blood money we learn that he carries around a bullet proof west, yet ingame he can still take shoot to the head and survive so and that is still taking numerous shots to the torso...

How many people have you been seeing caring around one of these for a prolonged periode of time?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/89/Vulcan1.jpg

Gumachi
Yes. But since when was the movie allowed? And actually he has the DNA of 5 people, but guess what? He still can die like a human. Now a real "superhuman" would be Snake. Gameplay mechanics. He never got shot in the head and lived. Funny, because, in Contracts, he nearly died, from a little wound to the stomach. Sam hasn't screwed up either, he has dealth with people on a lower level. "White House" who do people act if this is such a big thing? Sam has done worser, and unlike 47 he doesn't need some disguise. Sam could easily hang on a pipe and pop 47 in the head or snap his scrawny little neck. Can 47 stand up between two close walls?

Utrigita
What Movie? We are talking about the story given from the second movies internet link where ortmeyer talks about 47 being raised. Not including any movies. You asked for superhuman strength, I asked you if you have knowlegde of someone that can carry around a Vulcan and actually use it. Yes Gameplay mechanics, Sam Fisher isn't gameplay mechanics? I know that he nearly died. I'm just mentioning that earlier he takes more same scenario in Blood money then a single bullet to the stomach. Done Worse then infiltrating the white house? What for instance is more difficult then infiltrating the white house? Correct Sam Fisher just need those gadgets to shut down security cameras and so on in order to get through a area undetected, wait 47 doesn't he just steals the videotape without being discovered while stealing the cloth and posesses as one of the guards without anyone suspecting him. Not that I know of he cannot nore has he ever needed it, can Sam Fisher knock a full grown man out in a single punch?

Gumachi
No. It was in one of the SC manual books. He didn't seem to have Superhuman strength imo. He's still a human and can die like one.

"He takes more" Show me a vid. "Gadgets" Point being? You can't make an excuse. Doesn't 47 need his "gadgets?" It's worse, i'm shure. And 47 needed an outfit. He had two targets at the White House.

Yes. Sam Fisher can knock someone out with 1 punch, it takes 47 two lol.

KingD19
Sam has knocked plenty of people out with one punch, he's a master at Krav Maga as well, he wins in a fist fight, plus he's better trained at fighting, 47 is an assassin, Fisher is a Special Agent, who do you think is better suited for a fight.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Gumachi
No. It was in one of the SC manual books. He didn't seem to have Superhuman strength imo. He's still a human and can die like one.

"He takes more" Show me a vid. "Gadgets" Point being? You can't make an excuse. Doesn't 47 need his "gadgets?" It's worse, i'm shure. And 47 needed an outfit. He had two targets at the White House.

Yes. Sam Fisher can knock someone out with 1 punch, it takes 47 two lol.

What manual book? I ask again, Can you list anyone that is capable of lifting the Vulcan and carrying it around for a prolonged period of time and fire it at the same time?

A picture would be enough http://xbox-mag.net/upload/jeux/41807.HitmanBM_110506_5.jpg those funny red dots on his cloth (and in his head) are bullet holes. You pointed out that 47 needed Disguise in order to infiltrate a area indetected I pointed out that Fisher needs Gadgets to infiltrate a area undetected, and Fisher doesn't need a device to shut down the cameras? Have I tried to do that? At least I haven't claimed that Sam Fisher have taken 100s of bullets and then going on to immidiately disregard gameplay while it's only in gameplay Fisher have taken that amount of punishment atleast to my knowlegde. Did I say he didn't? No, I merely pointed out that Fisher is also depending on outside equipment in order to infiltrate a area undetected. Correct one being the Vice President but hey I'm sure it's easy to infiltrate it and kill Biden.

Not in all scenarios, in some he requires two, but in the majority one is enough.

If I recall correctly it's only stated in the Novel that he is a user of Krav Maga. Never in the game itself, nore in any manual comming with the game. So a guy that have been trained for his entire life and was the best amongst the clones just isn't good enough to take on Fisher because Fisher has "more" training? Imho neither, since neither is suited for a fight in the first place.

And honestly Guys I don't think we are going to get anywhere with this, you have your opinion of Sam Fisher who operates in a entirely different manner from 47 which I have my opinion of, as for the thread itself, Sam sitting in his chair, imo he is dead 47 has shown plenty of times that he can sneak up on his targets without making a single noise, ore he can be on the safe side and shoot him from a distance with his silver baller.

Gumachi
Go to Page 2.

Gumachi
IDK, but it's mentioned in one of them. I never saw him do it, to be "strong" he shure drags bodies slow as hell.

That's is a pictureI have played thru the entire Hitman: Blood Money game, and I have never seen that. Sam STILL has more skill than 47.

It wasn't literally 100s of bullets, but he has got shot tons of times and survived. Try without a disguise mkay? What makes you think Sam couldn't do it? He has escaped higher guarded places higher places that isn't on U.S. soil. He can also die in one shot in BM in-game during the Albino chase. 47 hasn't pulled a body UP, UPSIDE DOWN, WHILE ON A PIPE. Read one of the manuels, Sam got shot a crapload of times.

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m307/desertbandit/Samvs47.png

KingD19
Wow Gumachi, that was well put together, team Fisher wins....Go us!!!!

Gumachi
Yay. BTW, I have played Hitman: 2, 3, and 4 and Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory & Double Agent. So I know what 47 is capable of and I know what i'm talking about.

KingD19
And just like to point out, 47 doesn't use razorwire, it's fiberwire, razorwire would get detected.

I can't wait till Convicted comes out.

Gumachi
I actually quoted that. Fiber wire is thinner, whereas razorwire has sharp edges.

Same here. Also, I can't wait for Hitman 5.

KingD19
I missed that, but when both of those games come out, they will rock out loud.

Gumachi
True. Something tells me they will "revile" eachother.

norvell84
Whatever happened to the movie that Chaos Theory showed a teaser of?
youtube watch?v=QCYHLNnMB18

I played them all and still do. Gotta say both are the same with one exception, how they were born.
Sam has the gear and technology to see through walls know who is who and take them out using walking bombs or flying ones, not to mention his close proximity mines, shockers, sleeping gas.
Summary 47 is an assassin with skills where Sam is a shadow with skills and technology.
If it were a fight hand to hand no weapons it would last a long time with a few timeouts in between and eventually they would either recognize each others skills or kill each other. Sam is bound by willpower and born from mother and father. 47 is bound by gene altering, but they both still come from humans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.