KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Agent 47 Vs. Sam Fisher

Who wins this?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
That old fogey is going down, via razorwire. 6 75.00%
Baldy gets taken out. 2 25.00%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Agent 47 Vs. Sam Fisher
Started by: Muck101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

Agent 47 Vs. Sam Fisher

Lets say, for arguments sake, that Sam finally retired to a nice quiet life in a farmhouse. But when you've spent your professional life as a Covert Ops agent, you tend to make many enemies. Some more dangerous, and intelligent than others. A hit has been put out on Fisher, and everyones favorite bald clone killer accepted. His mission: Kill Sam Fisher.

It had been a quiet day for sam, one of many others since his retirement. The sun had almost gone down when he decided to sit in his favorite armchair and have a stiff cup of coffee. Meanwhile, Agent 47 had infiltrated his home through an unlocked window (I mean, hey, who's going to break into a farmhouse way out in the country?). Lets say Sam kept a few small arms weapons around the house, and knew exactly where they were, and kept them loaded. Agent 47 has his basic equiptment: lockpick, razorwire, customised Silverballer, Syringe sedative and lethal poison. Who wins?

God bless america, bitches! smokin'
Thanks beta ray howard!!!

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 02:49 AM
Muck101 is currently offline Click here to Send Muck101 a Private Message Find more posts by Muck101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
judgement hand
Back from social life

baldy ftw, that razor wire must hurt like a b!tch

*Hitomi power up!!* (nice one ice jaw!!)

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 03:03 AM
judgement hand is currently offline Click here to Send judgement hand a Private Message Find more posts by judgement hand Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

I intend to remain Biased in this whole ordeal, but I'll just throw this out for Sams sake. He has years upon years of experience over 47. I dont think you get through some if the ish he has without knowing what the hell your doing.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 03:30 AM
Muck101 is currently offline Click here to Send Muck101 a Private Message Find more posts by Muck101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Muck101
I intend to remain Biased in this whole ordeal, but I'll just throw this out for Sams sake. He has years upon years of experience over 47. I dont think you get through some if the ish he has without knowing what the hell your doing.

Are you Ki-Ding? 47 Will PWN Sam. Not only 47 a perfect clone but he does have years of experince of assassinating. He's whole life is not play, eat, do mission, and sleep. It's Kill, Kill, Eat, and Sleep. Infact, he spent his both his childhood and adulthood training and assassinating. He has 100% Hitrate and as well, this is a overkill with his silverballer, he NEVER MISSES A SHOT.

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 04:19 AM
The_God is currently offline Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Are you Ki-Ding? 47 Will PWN Sam. Not only 47 a perfect clone but he does have years of experince of assassinating. He's whole life is not play, eat, do mission, and sleep. It's Kill, Kill, Eat, and Sleep. Infact, he spent his both his childhood and adulthood training and assassinating. He has 100% Hitrate and as well, this is a overkill with his silverballer, he NEVER MISSES A SHOT.

Qouted for truth. Chrome dome takes it. not only has he been training and is expert with all sorts of weapons he has 100% success rate and 0% collateral damage. and when all that isn't bad enough, he is more resistant to tissue damage, has superhuman strength and stamina and is much more intelligent than an average person. Pure Pwnge.

~The CodeName47 Master Sado-sama

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 09:55 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey Muck101 remember this
The year(s) old post reviver strikes again!!!

Haaaahhhohoheeeheeehaw!

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 11:47 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Yup, 47 pwns Sam, pretty much.

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 11:53 AM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

Originally posted by Cloud_VII
Hey Muck101 remember this

Yup. big grin.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 03:09 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yup. big grin.

That was kickass cool

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Last edited by Wandering Flame on Feb 1st, 2007 at 03:18 AM

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 03:16 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
judgement hand
Back from social life

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

*Hitomi power up!!* (nice one ice jaw!!)

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 05:57 AM
judgement hand is currently offline Click here to Send judgement hand a Private Message Find more posts by judgement hand Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

I haven't played all the games, but so far, I believe Agent 47 is a legendary myth that has a 100% record.

I'm afraid, in the particular scenario given, 47 has a massive advantage in that he is prepared and Fischer isn't.

If they were on even terms, it would be a different story.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2009 12:53 PM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gumachi

Sam has way more skill than 47. 47, got shot in Contracts and nearly died[and would have if that docter didn't save his ass], Sam got shot 100s of times, and hasn't died yet.

Superhuman strength? Lie, just plain out lie.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2009 03:49 PM
Gumachi is currently offline Click here to Send Gumachi a Private Message Find more posts by Gumachi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Unless 47 plans to shoot Sam in the forehead as soon as he walks in the door, he loses.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2009 07:00 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Originally posted by Gumachi
Sam has way more skill than 47. 47, got shot in Contracts and nearly died[and would have if that docter didn't save his ass], Sam got shot 100s of times, and hasn't died yet.

Superhuman strength? Lie, just plain out lie.

Way more skill then a person train from "Birth" to be nothing but a assasin and so far haven't screwed up a single job (100% hitrate) and was capable of infiltrating the white house, I disagree... In the first movie we learn that 47 have DNA from the drug lord in the jungle, I emptied more then five mags from a ak47 at him and he still lived, in the second movie he can take plenty amount of damage, same shown in the Contracts ingame. In Blood money we learn that he carries around a bullet proof west, yet ingame he can still take shoot to the head and survive so and that is still taking numerous shots to the torso...

How many people have you been seeing caring around one of these for a prolonged periode of time?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped.../89/Vulcan1.jpg

Old Post Mar 18th, 2009 11:05 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gumachi

Yes. But since when was the movie allowed? And actually he has the DNA of 5 people, but guess what? He still can die like a human. Now a real "superhuman" would be Snake. Gameplay mechanics. He never got shot in the head and lived. Funny, because, in Contracts, he nearly died[until he had to be saved], from a little wound to the stomach. Sam hasn't screwed up either, he has dealth with people on a lower level. "White House" who do people act if this is such a big thing? Sam has done worser, and unlike 47 he doesn't need some disguise. Sam could easily hang on a pipe and pop 47 in the head or snap his scrawny little neck. Can 47 stand up between two close walls?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2009 11:22 PM
Gumachi is currently offline Click here to Send Gumachi a Private Message Find more posts by Gumachi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

What Movie? We are talking about the story given from the second movies internet link where ortmeyer talks about 47 being raised. Not including any movies. You asked for superhuman strength, I asked you if you have knowlegde of someone that can carry around a Vulcan and actually use it. Yes Gameplay mechanics, Sam Fisher
quote:
got shot 100s of times, and hasn't died yet
isn't gameplay mechanics? I know that he nearly died. I'm just mentioning that earlier he takes more same scenario in Blood money then a single bullet to the stomach. Done Worse then infiltrating the white house? What for instance is more difficult then infiltrating the white house? Correct Sam Fisher just need those gadgets to shut down security cameras and so on in order to get through a area undetected, wait 47 doesn't he just steals the videotape without being discovered while stealing the cloth and posesses as one of the guards without anyone suspecting him. Not that I know of he cannot nore has he ever needed it, can Sam Fisher knock a full grown man out in a single punch?

Last edited by Utrigita on Mar 18th, 2009 at 11:54 PM

Old Post Mar 18th, 2009 11:49 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gumachi

No. It was in one of the SC manual books. He didn't seem to have Superhuman strength imo. He's still a human and can die like one.

"He takes more" Show me a vid. "Gadgets" Point being?[which he actually doesn't need, still 47 in that case needs a disguise to get pass the cameras] You can't make an excuse. Doesn't 47 need his "gadgets?" It's worse, i'm shure. And 47 needed an outfit. He had two targets at the White House.

Yes. Sam Fisher can knock someone out with 1 punch, it takes 47 two lol.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2009 11:57 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Sam has knocked plenty of people out with one punch, he's a master at Krav Maga as well, he wins in a fist fight, plus he's better trained at fighting, 47 is an assassin, Fisher is a Special Agent, who do you think is better suited for a fight.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2009 12:00 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Originally posted by Gumachi
No. It was in one of the SC manual books. He didn't seem to have Superhuman strength imo. He's still a human and can die like one.

"He takes more" Show me a vid. "Gadgets" Point being?[which he actually doesn't need, still 47 in that case needs a disguise to get pass the cameras] You can't make an excuse. Doesn't 47 need his "gadgets?" It's worse, i'm shure. And 47 needed an outfit. He had two targets at the White House.

Yes. Sam Fisher can knock someone out with 1 punch, it takes 47 two lol.

What manual book? I ask again, Can you list anyone that is capable of lifting the Vulcan and carrying it around for a prolonged period of time and fire it at the same time?

A picture would be enough http://xbox-mag.net/upload/jeux/418...BM_110506_5.jpg those funny red dots on his cloth (and in his head) are bullet holes. You pointed out that 47 needed Disguise in order to infiltrate a area indetected I pointed out that Fisher needs Gadgets to infiltrate a area undetected, and Fisher doesn't need a device to shut down the cameras? Have I tried to do that? At least I haven't claimed that Sam Fisher have taken 100s of bullets and then going on to immidiately disregard gameplay while it's only in gameplay Fisher have taken that amount of punishment atleast to my knowlegde. Did I say he didn't? No, I merely pointed out that Fisher is also depending on outside equipment in order to infiltrate a area undetected. Correct one being the Vice President but hey I'm sure it's easy to infiltrate it and kill Biden.

Not in all scenarios, in some he requires two, but in the majority one is enough.

quote:
Sam has knocked plenty of people out with one punch, he's a master at Krav Maga as well, he wins in a fist fight, plus he's better trained at fighting, 47 is an assassin, Fisher is a Special Agent, who do you think is better suited for a fight.

If I recall correctly it's only stated in the Novel that he is a user of Krav Maga. Never in the game itself, nore in any manual comming with the game. So a guy that have been trained for his entire life and was the best amongst the clones just isn't good enough to take on Fisher because Fisher has "more" training? Imho neither, since neither is suited for a fight in the first place.

And honestly Guys I don't think we are going to get anywhere with this, you have your opinion of Sam Fisher who operates in a entirely different manner from 47 which I have my opinion of, as for the thread itself, Sam sitting in his chair, imo he is dead 47 has shown plenty of times that he can sneak up on his targets without making a single noise, ore he can be on the safe side and shoot him from a distance with his silver baller.

Last edited by Utrigita on Mar 19th, 2009 at 12:25 AM

Old Post Mar 19th, 2009 12:13 AM
Gumachi

Go to Page 2.

Last edited by Gumachi on Mar 19th, 2009 at 01:16 AM

Old Post Mar 19th, 2009 01:12 AM