the preacher vs classic beyonder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

qqqqqqq
?

Utrigita
who is preacher ???

Mider999
preacher is from vertigo in his own universe, he was basically second only to the god of that universe, he could tell you to do anything and youd have to do it, like drop dead and youd suddenly drop dead, but if you couldnt hear or understand him then it wouldnt work, he could do stuff like command angels and the like i believe, but i think beyonder could just i dont know cover his ears or make preacher speak a diffrent language couldnt he.

Endless Mike
Beyonder nukes Jesse from halfway across the universe, just to be safe.

GalacticStorm
Beyonder. Jesse Custers power was voice activated. He had human durability. Therefore he could be quite conceivably be taken out by Spiderman. erm

GalacticStorm
If he had a chance to speak however then it would be a totally different matter.

Utrigita
so basicly this whole fight is about who has the biggest mouth eek!

guy222
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
?

Preacher

Does anyone have the issues he's in or a scan?

Endless Mike
I had the comic but I don't have scans

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I had the comic but I don't have scans

Can u message me w/the issue?

celestialdemon
Beyonder with ease. Jesse's drawback is he has to speak. In the time it takes him to do that, Beyonder can do virtually anything to him.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by guy222
Can u message me w/the issue?

It's the Vertigo Preacher series by Garth Ennis and Steve Dillon.

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
It's the Vertigo Preacher series by Garth Ennis and Steve Dillon.

thanks

Utrigita
I doesn't understand Preachers powers completly, could he say to a planet for instance blow and it would ore something like that, Don't understand his abilities

Mider999
no it has to be able to hear him i think and understand him

Utrigita
pure speculation: couldn't the preacher then in theory tell him self to become more powerful then beyonder ore tell a human being ore angel to defeat beyonder. I know that this is far out.

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
pure speculation: couldn't the preacher then in theory tell him self to become more powerful then beyonder ore tell a human being ore angel to defeat beyonder. I know that this is far out.

possibly

bigbran
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Beyonder with ease. Jesse's drawback is he has to speak. In the time it takes him to do that, Beyonder can do virtually anything to him. Anything? shifty

Endless Mike
No, it has to be something that the target is actually capable of doing.

Like if he tells someone "Grow a third arm out of your forehead" it won't happen.

Impediment
Jesse Custer has "the word" of god, and could, therefore, command the Beyonder like his personal beeyatch.

ThePittman
Beyonder just because as stated he has to speak, now the Saint of Killers would be a different story.

Utrigita
who is the saint of killers

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
who is the saint of killers

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_of_Killers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.