KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » the preacher vs classic beyonder

the preacher vs classic beyonder
Started by: qqqqqqq

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
qqqqqqq

the preacher vs classic beyonder

?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 05:02 PM
qqqqqqq is currently offline Click here to Send qqqqqqq a Private Message Find more posts by qqqqqqq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

who is preacher ???

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 05:07 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

preacher is from vertigo in his own universe, he was basically second only to the god of that universe, he could tell you to do anything and youd have to do it, like drop dead and youd suddenly drop dead, but if you couldnt hear or understand him then it wouldnt work, he could do stuff like command angels and the like i believe, but i think beyonder could just i dont know cover his ears or make preacher speak a diffrent language couldnt he.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 05:30 PM
Mider999 is currently offline Click here to Send Mider999 a Private Message Find more posts by Mider999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Beyonder nukes Jesse from halfway across the universe, just to be safe.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 05:30 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Beyonder. Jesse Custers power was voice activated. He had human durability. Therefore he could be quite conceivably be taken out by Spiderman. erm

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 05:32 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

If he had a chance to speak however then it would be a totally different matter.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 05:33 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

so basicly this whole fight is about who has the biggest mouth eek!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 05:34 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: the preacher vs classic beyonder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
?

Preacher

Does anyone have the issues he's in or a scan?

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 06:45 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

I had the comic but I don't have scans

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 06:46 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by Endless Mike
I had the comic but I don't have scans

Can u message me w/the issue?

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 06:47 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Beyonder with ease. Jesse's drawback is he has to speak. In the time it takes him to do that, Beyonder can do virtually anything to him.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 06:57 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Originally posted by guy222
Can u message me w/the issue?

It's the Vertigo Preacher series by Garth Ennis and Steve Dillon.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 08:10 PM
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by Endless Mike
It's the Vertigo Preacher series by Garth Ennis and Steve Dillon.

thanks

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 08:14 PM
Utrigita

I doesn't understand Preachers powers completly, could he say to a planet for instance blow and it would ore something like that, Don't understand his abilities

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 09:43 PM
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

no it has to be able to hear him i think and understand him

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 10:00 PM
Mider999 is currently offline Click here to Send Mider999 a Private Message Find more posts by Mider999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

pure speculation: couldn't the preacher then in theory tell him self to become more powerful then beyonder ore tell a human being ore angel to defeat beyonder. I know that this is far out.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 10:37 PM
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by Utrigita
pure speculation: couldn't the preacher then in theory tell him self to become more powerful then beyonder ore tell a human being ore angel to defeat beyonder. I know that this is far out.

possibly

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 02:42 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by celestialdemon
Beyonder with ease. Jesse's drawback is he has to speak. In the time it takes him to do that, Beyonder can do virtually anything to him.
Anything? shifty

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 02:44 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

No, it has to be something that the target is actually capable of doing.

Like if he tells someone "Grow a third arm out of your forehead" it won't happen.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 04:31 AM
Impediment
Endless

Jesse Custer has "the word" of god, and could, therefore, command the Beyonder like his personal beeyatch.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 10:37 AM
Impediment is online now! Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote