JLA vs. JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The JLA get into rumble Amongst Themselves. Who Takes it?

Team 1

Flash
Wonder Woman
Orion
Hal Jordan
Zatanna

vs.

Team 2

Superman
Martian Manhunter
Insane Lightray
Captain Marvel
Firestorm

King Kandy
Flash dumps the Multiverse on them all. wink

LordFear
whatever team Superman is on wins

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by LordFear
whatever team Superman is on wins

confused

SpunkySmurph
JLA wins!!! w00t

Soljer
I'd go with Team 1. Unrestricted use of the Flash, Hal Jordan, and Zatanna seems pretty damned powerful.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
I'd go with Team 1. Unrestricted use of the Flash, Hal Jordan, and Zatanna seems pretty damned powerful.

Martian Manhunter, Firestorm, and Insane Lightray are my answers to those three.

Soljer
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Martian Manhunter, Firestorm, and Insane Lightray are my answers to those three.

How?

nvrbeenwthagirl

How?

Insane Lightray was able to effectively fight takion and move many times faster than Light. He's also a new god and is class 100. He has light manipulation powers on par with Hal Jordan's ring.

MM's telepathy could just garble zatanna's mind. it's really who hits who first.

and Firestorm can alter any matter. Plus there is still SUperman and the Nigh magical resistance of Captain Marvel. I was going for a 50/50. But meh. you could be right.

Bouboumaster
Captain Marvel/Superman 4 teh win.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Captain Marvel/Superman 4 teh win.

Boo. Superman Gets his head knocked in by an astro force backed punch from Orion. Captain Marvel is stalemated by Diana or Beaten outright by hal jordan.

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
The JLA get into rumble Amongst Themselves. Who Takes it?

Team 1

Flash
Wonder Woman
Orion
Hal Jordan
Zatanna

vs.

Team 2

Superman
Martian Manhunter
Insane Lightray
Captain Marvel
Firestorm

Team One

Soljer
I don't want to sound like a Flash fanboy, but if we use his better showings, he could easily take on three of team 2 solo. erm.

Not to mention Orion's Astro Force and Motherbox.

Nor to mention Hal Jordan's INSANE feats.

Nor Zatanna's ability to simply utter ' raeppasid.'

nvrbeenwthagirl
I don't want to sound like a Flash fanboy, but if we use his better showings, he could easily take on three of team 2 solo. erm.

Not to mention Orion's Astro Force and Motherbox.

Nor to mention Hal Jordan's INSANE feats.

Nor Zatanna's ability to simply utter ' raeppasid.'

Flash isn't going to speed blitz insane light ray. IF both teams are ready for the fight, then FIrestorm and MM are both going to be intangible. Superman and CM are both durbable and fast enough to take blows from flash and get one in. I picked these teams the way I did just becuz of the flash and zatanna.

Soljer
I didn't mean for the Flash to be taking on Light Ray. But could he not sap all of Team 2's kinetic energy? Could he not easily take out Superman, the Manhunter, and Captain Marvel? Nearly before they can react?

He's made Superman seem frozen in place, certainly he could take him out. He's destroyed the AntiMonitor armor, certainly he could damage them?

I dunno. Im so confused with the Flash fanboyism, the backlash, and my own educated opinion.

It all gets garbled up.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I didn't mean for the Flash to be taking on Light Ray. But could he not sap all of Team 2's kinetic energy? Could he not easily take out Superman, the Manhunter, and Captain Marvel? Nearly before they can react?

He's made Superman seem frozen in place, certainly he could take him out. He's destroyed the AntiMonitor armor, certainly he could damage them?

I dunno. Im so confused with the Flash fanboyism, the backlash, and my own educated opinion.

It all gets garbled up.

I have to see flash take a living being as strong and willfull as superman's kinetic energy before I believe that that is possible. All that hype he's given is over rated. I think that MM's telepathy combined with his own super speed would ensure he wouldn't be taken out. I dont' know how flash does with kinetic energy supplied by shazam's magic. that is a toss up. An Invisible MM would be dangerous For flash. He doesn't have any senses to find him and what would he do when he found him if he's intangible?

xmeat
Originally posted by King Kandy
Flash dumps the Multiverse on them all. wink Bullshit.

Martian_mind
Go Jonn!!

He mindrape's flash and Zatanna simultaneously.

Subdues Orion and Wonder Woman like before.

Then lets the others molest Hal

http://img95.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jla81eu2sy.jpg

jrodslam
Team 1. Zatanna most likely has the best tpresistance there. Hals not far of either. They both or Zatanna alone can protect the team from any tp attack. Like stated before, Flash can steal kinetic energy from anyone on team 2. Hes done it to render foes motionless and talked about doing it to Supes, but it would create to much destruction.

I though Firestorm's matter manipulation was only with inorganic objects? Either way Hal and Zatanna are master manipulators as well though i dont think it would work on Marvel.

Team 1 7/10 imo.

Validus
Team 1 should definitely win.

Bouboumaster
Can Flash hurts Supes or Captain marvel?
Can MM mindrape Zatanna or the Flash?
Where's Batman!? Batman solo them via utility belt and Batkick.

jrodslam
Can Flash hurts Supes or Captain marvel?

Yes.

Can MM mindrape Zatanna or the Flash?

Nope. If Zatanna is protecting Flash, he cant do it to him either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.