KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » JLA vs. JLA

JLA vs. JLA
Started by: nvrbeenwthagirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

JLA vs. JLA

The JLA get into rumble Amongst Themselves. Who Takes it?

Team 1

Flash
Wonder Woman
Orion
Hal Jordan
Zatanna

vs.

Team 2

Superman
Martian Manhunter
Insane Lightray
Captain Marvel
Firestorm

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 12:32 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Flash dumps the Multiverse on them all. wink

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 12:33 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

whatever team Superman is on wins

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 12:41 AM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LordFear
whatever team Superman is on wins

confused

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 01:10 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

JLA wins!!!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 01:55 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

I'd go with Team 1. Unrestricted use of the Flash, Hal Jordan, and Zatanna seems pretty damned powerful.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 01:59 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Soljer
I'd go with Team 1. Unrestricted use of the Flash, Hal Jordan, and Zatanna seems pretty damned powerful.

Martian Manhunter, Firestorm, and Insane Lightray are my answers to those three.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 02:28 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Martian Manhunter, Firestorm, and Insane Lightray are my answers to those three.

How?

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 02:28 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

How?

Insane Lightray was able to effectively fight takion and move many times faster than Light. He's also a new god and is class 100. He has light manipulation powers on par with Hal Jordan's ring.

MM's telepathy could just garble zatanna's mind. it's really who hits who first.

and Firestorm can alter any matter. Plus there is still SUperman and the Nigh magical resistance of Captain Marvel. I was going for a 50/50. But meh. you could be right.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 02:34 AM
Bouboumaster

Captain Marvel/Superman 4 teh win.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 02:36 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Captain Marvel/Superman 4 teh win.

Boo. Superman Gets his head knocked in by an astro force backed punch from Orion. Captain Marvel is stalemated by Diana or Beaten outright by hal jordan.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 02:37 AM
guy222
With my gal

Re: JLA vs. JLA

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
The JLA get into rumble Amongst Themselves. Who Takes it?

Team 1

Flash
Wonder Woman
Orion
Hal Jordan
Zatanna

vs.

Team 2

Superman
Martian Manhunter
Insane Lightray
Captain Marvel
Firestorm

Team One

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 02:51 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

I don't want to sound like a Flash fanboy, but if we use his better showings, he could easily take on three of team 2 solo. erm.

Not to mention Orion's Astro Force and Motherbox.

Nor to mention Hal Jordan's INSANE feats.

Nor Zatanna's ability to simply utter ' raeppasid.'

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 03:14 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't want to sound like a Flash fanboy, but if we use his better showings, he could easily take on three of team 2 solo. erm.

Not to mention Orion's Astro Force and Motherbox.

Nor to mention Hal Jordan's INSANE feats.

Nor Zatanna's ability to simply utter ' raeppasid.'

Flash isn't going to speed blitz insane light ray. IF both teams are ready for the fight, then FIrestorm and MM are both going to be intangible. Superman and CM are both durbable and fast enough to take blows from flash and get one in. I picked these teams the way I did just becuz of the flash and zatanna.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 03:16 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

I didn't mean for the Flash to be taking on Light Ray. But could he not sap all of Team 2's kinetic energy? Could he not easily take out Superman, the Manhunter, and Captain Marvel? Nearly before they can react?

He's made Superman seem frozen in place, certainly he could take him out. He's destroyed the AntiMonitor armor, certainly he could damage them?

I dunno. Im so confused with the Flash fanboyism, the backlash, and my own educated opinion.

It all gets garbled up.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 03:24 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

I didn't mean for the Flash to be taking on Light Ray. But could he not sap all of Team 2's kinetic energy? Could he not easily take out Superman, the Manhunter, and Captain Marvel? Nearly before they can react?

He's made Superman seem frozen in place, certainly he could take him out. He's destroyed the AntiMonitor armor, certainly he could damage them?

I dunno. Im so confused with the Flash fanboyism, the backlash, and my own educated opinion.

It all gets garbled up.

I have to see flash take a living being as strong and willfull as superman's kinetic energy before I believe that that is possible. All that hype he's given is over rated. I think that MM's telepathy combined with his own super speed would ensure he wouldn't be taken out. I dont' know how flash does with kinetic energy supplied by shazam's magic. that is a toss up. An Invisible MM would be dangerous For flash. He doesn't have any senses to find him and what would he do when he found him if he's intangible?

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 03:28 AM
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by King Kandy
Flash dumps the Multiverse on them all. wink
Bullshit.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 03:29 AM
xmeat is currently offline Click here to Send xmeat a Private Message Find more posts by xmeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Go Jonn!!

He mindrape's flash and Zatanna simultaneously.

Subdues Orion and Wonder Woman like before.

Then lets the others molest Hal

http://img95.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jla81eu2sy.jpg

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 03:30 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Team 1. Zatanna most likely has the best tpresistance there. Hals not far of either. They both or Zatanna alone can protect the team from any tp attack. Like stated before, Flash can steal kinetic energy from anyone on team 2. Hes done it to render foes motionless and talked about doing it to Supes, but it would create to much destruction.

I though Firestorm's matter manipulation was only with inorganic objects? Either way Hal and Zatanna are master manipulators as well though i dont think it would work on Marvel.

Team 1 7/10 imo.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 03:20 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Team 1 should definitely win.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 03:53 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote