Kratos vs Rayden

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Inside the Temple of the Fates, Kratos, in his desire for revenge, has goofed and has used the wrong thread, warping reality.

Kratos jumps through a mirror, and finds out that the lands of Ancient Greece has warped with the lands of Outworld, and good timing too, since the battle between Rayden and his Earthrealm forces are in battle with the Deadly Alliance.

Outside Shang Tsung's Palace, Kratos comes to the aid of the warriors fighting the Tarkatans. With the powered-up Blades of Athena, Kratos dispatches them before running inside.

Inside the main chamber, Kratos watches as Kitana, Kung Lao and Rayden fight the Deadly Alliance. Onaga's undead army notices the intruder and attack. One well-aimed Poseideon's Rage eliminates the soldiers, reducing them to dust.

That's when Zeus decides to appear. Blade of Olympus in his hand, he cuts down Kitana, Kung Lao, and the Deadly Alliance. This pisses Rayden off plenty and while Kratos is dealing with Onaga's army and the surviving Tarkatans, Rayden, armed with his lightning staff, fights Zeus.

In a rage, Rayden disarms Zeus, lifts him into the air and electrocutes him until the King of Olympus explodes. Kratos sees Zeus' demise and curses Rayden for taking away his revenge. Now Kratos decides to take his anger out on the God of Thunder.

Only Kratos can use Athena's blades in this match, while Rayden has his staff.

beta ray bob
kratos takes it

Black Dalek
Kratos.

((The_Anomaly))
Rayden

Stalker 360
hmm im honestly not sure of kratos power since i aint finished nither gows

but from what i know rayden wins this

beta ray bob
from now on you THINK that rayden wins, kratos has the blades of athena, and can de- wing griffins with his bare hands.

Burning thought
wtf lol, zues owned my rayden....pff, anyway id say Kratos easily

olympian
Bah, Zeus-i beat the heck of Thypon alone- wouldnt lose against Rayden in the first place.

Burning thought
Originally posted by olympian
Bah, Zeus-i beat the heck of Thypon alone- wouldnt lose against Rayden in the first place.

Zues could probably take anything in mortal combat without too much hassle if he tried, hes an olympion god, not a MK god, their far inferior to true gods

olympian
Especially since Rayden doesnt have a perfect record against MK "lower" figthers, either.

I havent played GOW2 fully yet, but from what ive seen little of Zeus already, looks nice, like treating Kratos as an inferior from the get go.

Burning thought
Originally posted by olympian
Especially since Rayden doesnt have a perfect record against MK "lower" figthers, either.

I havent played GOW2 fully yet, but from what ive seen little of Zeus already, looks nice, like treating Kratos as an inferior from the get go.

what do you mean fully? youve got the game?....where you live cuz ime from UK and it isnt even out to my knowledge

Blaxican
It's out in the superior country USA already. wink stick out tongue

Burning thought
pfff we had our time of glory smile we actually ruled the world once.....no other country done that before...we jus taking a step back and let you guys have some time like the masters we are big grin stick out tongue

Blaxican
We're ruling the world now no expression

muahhahaaaa

Burning thought
not exactley dude..not like England did

Blaxican
When did England ever get it's VG's first? That's right.. never.

beta ray bob
canada pwns both of them like an elephant raping a pig stick out tongue

(by the way i'm from canada)

Blaxican
I'll start to acknowlede Canada when it's army consists of more then just Polar bears and super sexy blonde women no expression

olympian
Originally posted by Burning thought
what do you mean fully? youve got the game?....where you live cuz ime from UK and it isnt even out to my knowledge

I live in Europe. But i have friends at US who already showed me some stuff. Im just waiting the game to get here as well.

In little words: i have....conectionzzzzz!

Burning thought
Originally posted by beta ray bob
canada pwns both of them like an elephant raping a pig stick out tongue

(by the way i'm from canada)

blonde woman pwn USA.....theyd jus have to enthrall the nuklear silos crew then hav em aim their weapons at their own country....but no..USA have never held the world....its only seems sueprior because of its size..some of its states alone are the size of the UK...USA have never properly held any country apart from their own...UK owned the basiaclly the whole world...besides the only 100% americans were the indian dudes who lived there in the first place...u guys were mostly colonists

if USA tried anything..theyd prob end up starting a world war 3 and the world would blow up from the over nukage

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Blaxican
I'll start to acknowlede Canada when it's army consists of more then just Polar bears and super sexy blonde women no expression randomly picked thread...and this is the funniest thing i've heard in a while...

i pick Kratos

beta ray bob
*yay* bunny

geshien
rayden easy. due to storyline, rayden can't be taken down by anyone less than a fellow god or by, count em, two powerful sorcerers.

rayden easily destroys kratos.

to say that rayden obliterates zeus but not kratos is lunacy.

although kratos would comeback for round two with the power of pandoras box and then we have ourselves a different story.

so in a recap...

rayden wins the battle

kratos wins the war

rayden: you challange me!? after i've already destroyed you!? this is madness!

kratos: madness? ...THIS IS SPARTA!!!

big grin

Violent2Dope
Why are people arguing which country is better? Oh, and the Indians actually came from Asia, but they were here first. Rayden would die. He cant take a spike thru the gut, yet kratos takes cyclopi hacking him with swords daily. Hell, this fight wouldnt even happen, Zeus wouldve already killed him!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.