KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Kratos vs Rayden

Kratos vs Rayden
Started by: Major Snafu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Kratos vs Rayden

Inside the Temple of the Fates, Kratos, in his desire for revenge, has goofed and has used the wrong thread, warping reality.

Kratos jumps through a mirror, and finds out that the lands of Ancient Greece has warped with the lands of Outworld, and good timing too, since the battle between Rayden and his Earthrealm forces are in battle with the Deadly Alliance.

Outside Shang Tsung's Palace, Kratos comes to the aid of the warriors fighting the Tarkatans. With the powered-up Blades of Athena, Kratos dispatches them before running inside.

Inside the main chamber, Kratos watches as Kitana, Kung Lao and Rayden fight the Deadly Alliance. Onaga's undead army notices the intruder and attack. One well-aimed Poseideon's Rage eliminates the soldiers, reducing them to dust.

That's when Zeus decides to appear. Blade of Olympus in his hand, he cuts down Kitana, Kung Lao, and the Deadly Alliance. This pisses Rayden off plenty and while Kratos is dealing with Onaga's army and the surviving Tarkatans, Rayden, armed with his lightning staff, fights Zeus.

In a rage, Rayden disarms Zeus, lifts him into the air and electrocutes him until the King of Olympus explodes. Kratos sees Zeus' demise and curses Rayden for taking away his revenge. Now Kratos decides to take his anger out on the God of Thunder.

Only Kratos can use Athena's blades in this match, while Rayden has his staff.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 04:51 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
judgement hand
Back from social life

kratos takes it

*Hitomi power up!!* (nice one ice jaw!!)

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 07:33 PM
judgement hand is currently offline Click here to Send judgement hand a Private Message Find more posts by judgement hand Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Kratos.

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 08:02 PM
The_God is currently offline Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Rayden

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 10:33 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

hmm im honestly not sure of kratos power since i aint finished nither gows

but from what i know rayden wins this

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 10:40 PM
Stalker 360 is currently offline Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
judgement hand
Back from social life

from now on you THINK that rayden wins, kratos has the blades of athena, and can de- wing griffins with his bare hands.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 10:43 PM
judgement hand is currently offline Click here to Send judgement hand a Private Message Find more posts by judgement hand Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

wtf lol, zues owned my rayden....pff, anyway id say Kratos easily

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 07:31 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Bah, Zeus-i beat the heck of Thypon alone- wouldnt lose against Rayden in the first place.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 09:28 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by olympian
Bah, Zeus-i beat the heck of Thypon alone- wouldnt lose against Rayden in the first place.

Zues could probably take anything in mortal combat without too much hassle if he tried, hes an olympion god, not a MK god, their far inferior to true gods

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 09:56 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Especially since Rayden doesnt have a perfect record against MK "lower" figthers, either.

I havent played GOW2 fully yet, but from what ive seen little of Zeus already, looks nice, like treating Kratos as an inferior from the get go.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 08:32 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by olympian
Especially since Rayden doesnt have a perfect record against MK "lower" figthers, either.

I havent played GOW2 fully yet, but from what ive seen little of Zeus already, looks nice, like treating Kratos as an inferior from the get go.

what do you mean fully? youve got the game?....where you live cuz ime from UK and it isnt even out to my knowledge

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 06:47 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's out in the superior country USA already. wink stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 11:00 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

pfff we had our time of glory smile we actually ruled the world once.....no other country done that before...we jus taking a step back and let you guys have some time like the masters we are big grin stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 12:35 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

We're ruling the world now no expression

muahhahaaaa

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 12:39 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

not exactley dude..not like England did

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 12:50 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

When did England ever get it's VG's first? That's right.. never.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 12:56 AM
judgement hand
Back from social life

canada pwns both of them like an elephant raping a pig stick out tongue

(by the way i'm from canada)

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 01:00 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll start to acknowlede Canada when it's army consists of more then just Polar bears and super sexy blonde women no expression

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 01:01 AM
olympian

Originally posted by Burning thought
what do you mean fully? youve got the game?....where you live cuz ime from UK and it isnt even out to my knowledge

I live in Europe. But i have friends at US who already showed me some stuff. Im just waiting the game to get here as well.

In little words: i have....conectionzzzzz!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 08:50 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by beta ray bob
canada pwns both of them like an elephant raping a pig stick out tongue

(by the way i'm from canada)

blonde woman pwn USA.....theyd jus have to enthrall the nuklear silos crew then hav em aim their weapons at their own country....but no..USA have never held the world....its only seems sueprior because of its size..some of its states alone are the size of the UK...USA have never properly held any country apart from their own...UK owned the basiaclly the whole world...besides the only 100% americans were the indian dudes who lived there in the first place...u guys were mostly colonists

if USA tried anything..theyd prob end up starting a world war 3 and the world would blow up from the over nukage

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 12:35 PM