Hulk vs Doomsday (Twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
The Hulk with the Gem of Cyttorak and the Red Power Infinity Gem vs current Doomsday?

This fight is to the death and starts in the deepest part of hell!
How long would this fight last?
How would it end?

juggernaut66666
no expression

Soujaboy
I hate fights like this...

Entity
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
no expression

What?

Doomsday is suppost to be unstoppable! smokin'

Originally posted by Soujaboy
I hate fights like this...
Why?
We need something fresh and thats almost impossible by this point!

Mindship
Originally posted by Entity
The Hulk with the Gem of Cyttorak and the Red Power Infinity Gem vs current Doomsday?

This fight is to the death and starts in the deepest part of hell!
How long would this fight last?
How would it end?

My guess:
Hulk beats crap out of Doomsday first 152,003 times (all whilst DD keeps evolving). By round 152,004, Hulk is toast.

But I could be wrong (I looked Doomsday up in an old dictionary. It said: a creature which can be beaten only through BFR).

rougeredmage
the current doomsday... wasnt the current doomsday taken down in two hits by two punches by superman during infinity chrisis.. or is there a newer vertion?? infact why am i even posting in this thread its unfairy weigted towards the hulk

Entity
Originally posted by rougeredmage
the current doomsday... wasnt the current doomsday taken down in two hits by two punches by superman during infinity chrisis.. or is there a newer vertion?? infact why am i even posting in this thread its unfairy weigted towards the hulk

Well, I only weighed it towards the hulk because Doomsday is suppost to be unbeatable! confused

miraclethree
current hulk would own any version of Doomsday

juggernaut66666
No he wouldn't.
He still doesn't have super speed.

Juntai
On an offhand about Hulk and Doomsday, according to Hulk's profile in the latest Battle Damage Report issue, Hulk can use the powerful muscles in his legs to jump up to 3 miles. In Death of Superman, Doomsday leaped from a "Metropolis: 50 Miles." right into the heart of the city pretty much - in a single bound.

Badabing
No he wouldn't.
He still doesn't have super speed.
Hulk beats DD every time. durfist

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Juntai
On an offhand about Hulk and Doomsday, according to Hulk's profile in the latest Battle Damage Report issue, Hulk can use the powerful muscles in his legs to jump up to 3 miles. In Death of Superman, Doomsday leaped from a "Metropolis: 50 Miles." right into the heart of the city pretty much - in a single bound.
Hulk once jumped into outer space.smile
Oh IIRC he also jumped across seas.

Juntai
Hulk once jumped into outer space.smile
Oh IIRC he also jumped across seas. When was it? There's probably been several reinventions of the characters, depowerings, or universal reboots since that time, especially if it's one of the 1960's comics people sometimes like to bring into debates for various characters.
It clearly says he can leap "UP TO 3 miles" identifying that as his maximum.

It also says he can survive in extreme temperatures - once again marking A to B, defining his upper and lower limits.

xmeat
hulk jumped across the sea to china he once leaped so fast he was mistaken for a missle i think him and DD are in the same speed department.

juggernaut66666
When was it? There's probably been several reinventions of the characters, depowerings, or universal reboots since that time, especially if it's one of the 1960's comics people sometimes like to bring into debates for various characters.

It also says he can survive in extreme temperatures - once again marking A to B, defining his upper and lower limits.
I don't know the issue number I only saw the feat in the respect thread.

Soujaboy
When was it? There's probably been several reinventions of the characters, depowerings, or universal reboots since that time, especially if it's one of the 1960's comics people sometimes like to bring into debates for various characters.

I'm not the only one. clapping

Accel

Stats say a lot of things. Even in the early 80s, Hulk's leaped into space after an ICBM missile that already had a headstart. I think those things move at about 7 km a second. He's also been recorded leaping about a thousand miles across land, so we know the 3 miles things is invalid.

The temperature thing isn't too valid either. Hulk's shown he can take Torch's nova flame all out and the Missing Link's heat, who iirc was much hotter than a measly 3000 degrees.

Juntai
Originally posted by Accel
Stats say a lot of things. Even in the early 80s, Hulk's leaped into space after an ICBM missile that already had a headstart. I think those things move at about 7 km a second. He's also been recorded leaping about a thousand miles across land, so we know the 3 miles things is invalid.

The temperature thing isn't too valid either. Hulk's shown he can take Torch's nova flame all out and the Missing Link's heat, who iirc was much hotter than a measly 3000 degrees. Once again, early 80's is over twenty+ some odd years ago. Comics are reinvented all the time.

Hell, Dr Stranges most recent arc had him unable to stop from getting shot by a gun and nearly dying, as well as having his powers shut off by a novice magician.

Accel
Once again, early 80's is over twenty+ some odd years ago. Comics are reinvented all the time.

Hell, Dr Stranges most recent arc had him unable to stop from getting shot by a gun and nearly dying, as well as having his powers shut off by a novice magician.
It hasn't changed though. The thousand mile leap only took place a handful of years ago. The nova flame was even more recent.

Badabing
Once again, early 80's is over twenty some odd years ago. Comics are reinvented all the time.

Hell, Dr Stranges most recent arc had him unable to stop from getting shot by a gun and nearly dying, as well as having his powers shut off by a novice magician. Hulk jumped well over 3 miles in Hulk #104.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.