KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hulk vs Doomsday (Twist)

Hulk w/ Cyttorak and Power Gems vs Current Doomsday?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Doomsday 1 14.29%
Hulk 5 71.43%
Stalemate 1 14.29%
Total: 7 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hulk vs Doomsday (Twist)
Started by: Entity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Gender: Male
Location: Ascended

Warning Hulk vs Doomsday (Twist)

The Hulk with the Gem of Cyttorak and the Red Power Infinity Gem vs current Doomsday?

This fight is to the death and starts in the deepest part of hell!
How long would this fight last?
How would it end?


__________________

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 11:25 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Gender: Male
Location: Soul Society

no expression


__________________


Bankai, Zanka No Tachi

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 11:28 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soujaboy
Restricted

Gender: Male
Location: South Kansas City

Account Restricted

I hate fights like this...


__________________


Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 11:28 PM
Soujaboy is currently offline Click here to Send Soujaboy a Private Message Find more posts by Soujaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Gender: Male
Location: Ascended

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
no expression


What?

Doomsday is suppost to be unstoppable! smokin'

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Soujaboy
I hate fights like this...

Why?
We need something fresh and thats almost impossible by this point!


__________________

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 11:29 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Gender: Male
Location: Supersurfing

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Entity
The Hulk with the Gem of Cyttorak and the Red Power Infinity Gem vs current Doomsday?

This fight is to the death and starts in the deepest part of hell!
How long would this fight last?
How would it end?


My guess:
Hulk beats crap out of Doomsday first 152,003 times (all whilst DD keeps evolving). By round 152,004, Hulk is toast.

But I could be wrong (I looked Doomsday up in an old dictionary. It said: a creature which can be beaten only through BFR).


__________________

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 11:33 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rougeredmage
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: United Kingdom

the current doomsday... wasnt the current doomsday taken down in two hits by two punches by superman during infinity chrisis.. or is there a newer vertion?? infact why am i even posting in this thread its unfairy weigted towards the hulk


__________________

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 11:35 PM
rougeredmage is currently offline Click here to Send rougeredmage a Private Message Find more posts by rougeredmage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Gender: Male
Location: Ascended

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rougeredmage
the current doomsday... wasnt the current doomsday taken down in two hits by two punches by superman during infinity chrisis.. or is there a newer vertion?? infact why am i even posting in this thread its unfairy weigted towards the hulk


Well, I only weighed it towards the hulk because Doomsday is suppost to be unbeatable! confused


__________________

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 11:42 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
miraclethree
Restricted

Gender:
Location:

Account Restricted

current hulk would own any version of Doomsday

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 11:45 PM
miraclethree is currently offline Click here to Send miraclethree a Private Message Find more posts by miraclethree Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Gender: Male
Location: Soul Society

No he wouldn't.
He still doesn't have super speed.


__________________


Bankai, Zanka No Tachi

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 11:46 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Gender: Male
Location:

On an offhand about Hulk and Doomsday, according to Hulk's profile in the latest Battle Damage Report issue, Hulk can use the powerful muscles in his legs to jump up to 3 miles. In Death of Superman, Doomsday leaped from a "Metropolis: 50 Miles." right into the heart of the city pretty much - in a single bound.


__________________


I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 11:47 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Gender: Male
Location: Looking for the manager

Moderator

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
No he wouldn't.
He still doesn't have super speed.

Hulk beats DD every time.


__________________



You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 11:48 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Gender: Male
Location: Soul Society

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Juntai
On an offhand about Hulk and Doomsday, according to Hulk's profile in the latest Battle Damage Report issue, Hulk can use the powerful muscles in his legs to jump up to 3 miles. In Death of Superman, Doomsday leaped from a "Metropolis: 50 Miles." right into the heart of the city pretty much - in a single bound.

Hulk once jumped into outer space.smile
Oh IIRC he also jumped across seas.


__________________


Bankai, Zanka No Tachi

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 11:48 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Gender: Male
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Hulk once jumped into outer space.smile
Oh IIRC he also jumped across seas.
When was it? There's probably been several reinventions of the characters, depowerings, or universal reboots since that time, especially if it's one of the 1960's comics people sometimes like to bring into debates for various characters.
It clearly says he can leap "UP TO 3 miles" identifying that as his maximum.

It also says he can survive in extreme temperatures [3,000 F to -190 F] - once again marking A to B, defining his upper and lower limits.


__________________


I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 12:00 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmeat
Restricted

Gender: Unspecified
Location: north america

Account Restricted

hulk jumped across the sea to china he once leaped so fast he was mistaken for a missle i think him and DD are in the same speed department.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 12:09 AM
xmeat is currently offline Click here to Send xmeat a Private Message Find more posts by xmeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Gender: Male
Location: Soul Society

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Juntai
When was it? There's probably been several reinventions of the characters, depowerings, or universal reboots since that time, especially if it's one of the 1960's comics people sometimes like to bring into debates for various characters.
It clearly says he can leap "UP TO 3 miles" identifying that as his maximum.

It also says he can survive in extreme temperatures [3,000 F to -190 F] - once again marking A to B, defining his upper and lower limits.

I don't know the issue number I only saw the feat in the respect thread.


__________________


Bankai, Zanka No Tachi

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 12:12 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soujaboy
Restricted

Gender: Male
Location: South Kansas City

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Juntai
When was it? There's probably been several reinventions of the characters, depowerings, or universal reboots since that time, especially if it's one of the 1960's comics people sometimes like to bring into debates for various characters.
It clearly says he can leap "UP TO 3 miles" identifying that as his maximum.

It also says he can survive in extreme temperatures [3,000 F to -190 F] - once again marking A to B, defining his upper and lower limits.


I'm not the only one.


__________________


Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 12:13 AM
Soujaboy is currently offline Click here to Send Soujaboy a Private Message Find more posts by Soujaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Juntai
When was it? There's probably been several reinventions of the characters, depowerings, or universal reboots since that time, especially if it's one of the 1960's comics people sometimes like to bring into debates for various characters.
It clearly says he can leap "UP TO 3 miles" identifying that as his maximum.

It also says he can survive in extreme temperatures [3,000 F to -190 F] - once again marking A to B, defining his upper and lower limits.

Stats say a lot of things. Even in the early 80s, Hulk's leaped into space after an ICBM missile that already had a headstart. I think those things move at about 7 km a second. He's also been recorded leaping about a thousand miles across land, so we know the 3 miles things is invalid.

The temperature thing isn't too valid either. Hulk's shown he can take Torch's nova flame all out and the Missing Link's heat, who iirc was much hotter than a measly 3000 degrees.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 12:15 AM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Gender: Male
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Accel
Stats say a lot of things. Even in the early 80s, Hulk's leaped into space after an ICBM missile that already had a headstart. I think those things move at about 7 km a second. He's also been recorded leaping about a thousand miles across land, so we know the 3 miles things is invalid.

The temperature thing isn't too valid either. Hulk's shown he can take Torch's nova flame all out and the Missing Link's heat, who iirc was much hotter than a measly 3000 degrees.
Once again, early 80's is over twenty+ some odd years ago. Comics are reinvented all the time.

Hell, Dr Stranges most recent arc had him unable to stop from getting shot by a gun and nearly dying, as well as having his powers shut off by a novice magician.


__________________


I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 12:19 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Juntai
Once again, early 80's is over twenty+ some odd years ago. Comics are reinvented all the time.

Hell, Dr Stranges most recent arc had him unable to stop from getting shot by a gun and nearly dying, as well as having his powers shut off by a novice magician.

It hasn't changed though. The thousand mile leap only took place a handful of years ago. The nova flame was even more recent.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 12:21 AM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Gender: Male
Location: Looking for the manager

Moderator

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Juntai
Once again, early 80's is over twenty some odd years ago. Comics are reinvented all the time.

Hell, Dr Stranges most recent arc had him unable to stop from getting shot by a gun and nearly dying, as well as having his powers shut off by a novice magician.
Hulk jumped well over 3 miles in Hulk #104.


__________________



You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 12:23 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 10:08 PM.
  Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hulk vs Doomsday (Twist)

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.