deadpool and wolverine vs wiendigo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

geshien
so there's deadpool, in a national park crouched behind some bushes, watching some lovely ladies bathing in the river.

he hears a noise; grunting, growling, and...flatulence?

he investigates to find an ill tempered wiendigo droppin an unpleasent duce.

deadpool gags which catches the beasts attention who in reaction lets one rip. the gaseous explosion sends our merc flying through the air and crashing into a cabin.

deadpool: "...that is possibly the most retarted thing that has ever happened to me."

wolverine: "wilson?"

deadpool: "mr.worf?"

just then wiendigo proceeds to charge through and into the cabin himself.

wolverine: "dammit, wilson! how the hell do you manage to get into this kinda shit?"

deadpool: "it's a gift."

and go...

King_Mungi
Which Wendigo?

Wendigo Respect Thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/443459_1-wendigo-respect-thread

geshien
she hulk #16 seems most adequate.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by geshien
she hulk #16 seems most adequate.

Meh! I would still give it to Wendigo as it took a fastball special from She Hulk to temporally put him down a feat these two cannot repeat

geshien
not neccesarily. what about dp's teleporter? it's far fetched and goofy even but, it works (so long as it works).

remember what happened to rhino?

he could tp outta there, probably end up in china by accident (or on purpose) but, would eventually get some pym particles.

he'd come back to a barely standing logan and would use the pym particles on wiendigo.

i know it sounds stupid but hey, it's comics.

King_Mungi
not neccesarily. what about dp's teleporter? it's far fetched and goofy even but, it works (so long as it works).

he could tp outta there, probably end up in china by accident (or on purpose) but, would eventually get some pym particles.

he'd come back to a barely standing logan and would use the pym particles on wiendigo.

Rhino basically spanked Deadpool, and Wendigo is vastly and I mean vastly at a higher level than Rhino

Errr? yeah I doubt that.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Rhino basically spanked Deadpool, and Wendigo is vastly and I mean vastly at a higher level than Rhino

Errr? yeah I doubt that. actually, when DP was serious he spanked rhino at 3-4 inches tall

tkitna
I would give this to Wendigo 10/10.

King_Mungi

NiņoAraņa
Did they fight twice? as Rhino clearly got the best of him in the match I saw. are you talking about the fight were Deadpool resorted to shrinkage? cus they fought in Cable and Deadpool after that...and DP spanked him bad....along with a room full of other D and F listers

Soljer

King_Mungi

Blind
First of all... I don't think Deadpool would be spying on women like that. He's stud enough women would be spying on him!!!

Anyway, I gotta go with the two Weapon X graduates.

Also, the only reason DP had such a problem with Rhino the first time was because Black Swan messed up his aim something horrible. He's probably the second or third most accurage marksman in the Marvel Universe, right behind Bullseye and whatever chode-monkey I may not know about who people have at some point argued was better but really isn't.

Yeah... that statement made enough sense. I'm leaving now.

King_Mungi
Let's make it simple, how are they going to put Wendigo down?

NiņoAraņa
Let's make it simple, how are they going to put Wendigo down? dozens upon dozens of stabs while soaking up any damage Wendy there can throw at them?

King_Mungi

capt it up
Wendigo has a healing factor even better than Wolverine as stated, the Gods of the Artic put a durability spell over him.

Have you seen who Wendigo has gone up against? Even Wolverine admited he would dare never go up against the Wendigo alone and Deadpool isn't going to be much at all. Bullets? nah! Wendigo has demi-god durability, vastly higher than anything these two can dish out.
wendigo healign factor wa sstated beter then wolverine back when 20 years ago...........as of non not likly.

wolverine gone up against wendigo quite a few times actaully......so....ya

wolverine has put wenigo down before with what he can dish pout so......

deadpool is next to worthless in this encounter..........

King_Mungi
Originally posted by capt it up
wendigo healign factor wa sstated beter then wolverine back when 20 years ago...........as of non not likly.

deadpool is next to worthless in this encounter..........

What? No.

Yes, and a few times Wolverine needed help from someone else, and here Deadpool isn't going to do anything

Meh! Wolverine's own words. Plus as I mentioned in She Hulk #16 he stated he would not go against the Wendigo alone.
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/uxm139pg18.jpg
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/uxm139pg19.jpg

NiņoAraņa

deadpool is next to worthless in this encounter.......... DP next to worthless? never, Wade has tons of firepower at his disposel, and can take just as much damage as Wolvie, if not more, since he does it to HIMSELF on pupose sometimes. Srsly, if Wolvies claws are gonna do damage, then grenades and DP's "unbreakable" swords stabbed at superhuman strength should do SOMETHING....

King_Mungi

capt it up
What? No.

Yes, and a few times Wolverine needed help from someone else, and here Deadpool isn't going to do anything

Meh! Wolverine's own words. Plus as I mentioned in She Hulk #16 he stated he would not go against the Wendigo alone.
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/uxm139pg18.jpg
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/uxm139pg19.jpg
logan also states he the best he is......all the time........he also stated he coud take the hulk.........ya im sorry but logans word of mouth is neevr that ccurate

he also KO wenigo before injured it enough to run off on a few occassions.

deadpools fire power means nothing nino

Priest
Not really as I mentioned earlier, as stated he possesses demi-god durability, "which allows him to withstand all injury short of a direct nuclear explosion"
What? a fastball special is anything but a a nuclear explosion.

King_Mungi
logan also states he the best he is......all the time........he also stated he coud take the hulk.........ya im sorry but logans word of mouth is neevr that ccurate

he also KO wenigo before injured it enough to run off on a few occassions.

Actually recently in his own comic, he thought he was mad thinking he could take the Hulk alone. His words. Yet Wendigo's durability is stated and shown to be extremely high levles, not just by going with word of mouth.

PIS, as shown with the respect thread in ways which are possible. Even energy blasts are absorbed by him due to the magical spell.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Priest
What? a fastball special is anything but a a nuclear explosion.

It's not, but from the handbooks they placed him at that level. How else are they going to beat him? One time Wendigo was scared off by just Wolverine yelling at him, uhhhh.

We go by the characters best showings here.

capt it up
Actually recently in his own comic, he thought he was mad thinking he could take the Hulk alone. His words. Yet Wendigo's durability is stated and shown to be extremely high levles, not just by going with word of mouth.

PIS, as shown with the respect thread in ways which are possible. Even energy blasts are absorbed by him due to the magical spell.

again word of mouth means nothing lgoan word always changes dependiong on the author.......

Deadpool useless in thsi fight.

it not PIS for logan to KO wendigo in the least. wendigo can be hrut by logans claws and has been on many occassions. To say wolverien can not hurt wenigo would be foolish. Wendigo would win the majority however Logan can clearly win so matches. He will not go down like some punk

King_Mungi
again word of mouth means nothing lgoan word always changes dependiong on the author.......

it not PIS for logan to KO wendigo in the least. wendigo can be hrut by logans claws and has been on many occassions. To say wolverien can not hurt wenigo would be foolish. Wendigo would win the majority however Logan can clearly win so matches. He will not go down like some punk

Once again scans back up those comments, so nah!

I never said he couldn't hurt him, but no way is Wolverine and Deadpool winning the majority. Ahhhh gotcha, that I can agree on I thought you were implying the duo takes the majority.

capt it up
Once again scans back up those comments, so nah!

I never said he couldn't hurt him, but no way is Wolverine and Deadpool winning the majority. Ahhhh gotcha, that I can agree on I thought you were implying the duo takes the majority.
no they lose though Logan could take some wins.......deadpool really is a non factor here

geshien
deadpool is a non-factor here? please.

deadpool can hold his own. dp and wolvie are alot alike.

although, i'm not gonna bother arguing that with you. especially you.

you just don't bend at all when it comes to logan and anyone his level. if it's obvious like silver surfer sure, cause you can't argue that but, god forbid it should be a fellow scrapper.

guy222
so there's deadpool, in a national park crouched behind some bushes, watching some lovely ladies bathing in the river.

he hears a noise; grunting, growling, and...flatulence?

he investigates to find an ill tempered wiendigo droppin an unpleasent duce.

deadpool gags which catches the beasts attention who in reaction lets one rip. the gaseous explosion sends our merc flying through the air and crashing into a cabin.

deadpool: "...that is possibly the most retarted thing that has ever happened to me."

wolverine: "wilson?"

deadpool: "mr.worf?"

just then wiendigo proceeds to charge through and into the cabin himself.

wolverine: "dammit, wilson! how the hell do you manage to get into this kinda shit?"

deadpool: "it's a gift."

and go...

Team

capt it up
deadpool is a non-factor here? please.

deadpool can hold his own. dp and wolvie are alot alike.

although, i'm not gonna bother arguing that with you. especially you.

you just don't bend at all when it comes to logan and anyone his level. if it's obvious like silver surfer sure, cause you can't argue that but, god forbid it should be a fellow scrapper.

Your an idiot. You assume I say deadpool is a non-factor because I am bias however that was neevr the case. If you had actaul evidence that deadpool could be a factor you would have presented it, but of course you do not and you used me as a cop out answer.

It has nothing to do with bias when Is ay deadpool is a non-factor. It is the truth. Deadpools weapons are all useless vs wendigo. Guns, granades and so on will do nothing at all in this battle. Deadpool does not have a weapon that is capable of injurying wendigo. He also has no enchanced durablity or adamatium skeleton that allows him to skrug off hits from 100c laser. Sure deadpool can take hits from 100 class put his body will be crush and have to heal.

Deadpool has no weapons that can hrut wendigo nor does he have the durability for such a fight.

That is why he is a non factor it has nothing to do with bias you idiot

StarsNeverFall7
DP should have no trouble at all taking just as much as Logan as far as punishment goes...

As far as this fight, Wendigo takes the majority.

don't shiv
wendigo is lame lame lame. has large pecs has a semi functional pea brain

NiņoAraņa
Your an idiot. You assume I say deadpool is a non-factor because I am bias however that was neevr the case. If you had actaul evidence that deadpool could be a factor you would have presented it, but of course you do not and you used me as a cop out answer.

It has nothing to do with bias when Is ay deadpool is a non-factor. It is the truth. Deadpools weapons are all useless vs wendigo. Guns, granades and so on will do nothing at all in this battle. Deadpool does not have a weapon that is capable of injurying wendigo. He also has no enchanced durablity or adamatium skeleton that allows him to skrug off hits from 100c laser. Sure deadpool can take hits from 100 class put his body will be crush and have to heal.

Deadpool has no weapons that can hrut wendigo nor does he have the durability for such a fight.

That is why he is a non factor it has nothing to do with bias you idiot maybe he has no weapons that can hurt ol' Wendy, maybe. But saying he doesn't have the duribility to keep in this match, let alone the agility to not get hit...well, that's just BS

Soljer

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer
Cosigned.

Why is deadpool so underrated?

Possibly because he's better known for humor than feats.

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Possibly because he's better known for humor than feats.

Well, obviously.

I mean, he's always used as comic relief. I'm really glad the recent few issues have written him as a little more serious. Having the Taskmaster tell him "You're just damned good, Wade." and Agent X saying "You're better than me - you've always been better than me." is a good start.

geshien

That is why he is a non factor it has nothing to do with bias you idiot

wtf your problem? i'm no idiot, so don't call me one you jackass.

futhermore who's to say a flashbang and some gas wouldn't affect the monster, at least long enough for wolvie to spring up into the air and impale wendigo in the skull (if possible)?

deadpool is more versatile than to simply try and damage the beast with melee and ranged fire power.

think outside the box.

Soljer
Eh, calling him an idiot is taking it a bit far, Capt. He never really insulted you....erm.

capt it up
Cosigned.

Why is deadpool so underrated?
he no being underated. He really does not have the durability. true he will heal however when logan gets hit he will be getting far less damage done to his body. Deadpool whole body will be destroy and wuill reform however thats pirtty taxing on a healing factor.

Deadpool can stay in this fight, but what he gunan do? He not underated he really can't do a thing to wendigo. He does not have the weapons to be of any threat.

capt it up
wtf your problem? i'm no idiot, so don't call me one you jackass.
I call it how I see it.......

futhermore who's to say a flashbang and some gas wouldn't affect the monster, at least long enough for wolvie to spring up into the air and impale wendigo in the skull (if possible)?
Niehter are standered equiptment for deadpool nor would they effect wendigo who has a superhuman healing factor........

deadpool is more versatile than to simply try and damage the beast with melee and ranged fire power.

think outside the box.
ive thought out side the box and the fact is thats all he gots. at best he can distract wendigo and Logan can do the job, but as far as damaging or hurting wendigo deadpool just does not have the right equiptment

capt it up
Eh, calling him an idiot is taking it a bit far, Capt. He never really insulted you....erm.
no he just implied I was a massvie fan boy who can't see reason........

so I really don't feel bad in the slightest I called it how I saw it.

NiņoAraņa

Niehter are standered equiptment for deadpool nor would they effect wendigo who has a superhuman healing factor........
Standered Equiptment? DP carries just about every gun you can ever imagine on a BAD day..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

seriously, you ARE underrating DP. Seeing as he can NOT get hit so he wouldn't ever have to tax out his HF, not to mention it takes a HELL OF A LOT to tax out DPs HF.

admit it Capt, there ARE street levelers who are on par with Wolverine roll eyes (sarcastic)

capt it up

Sabretooth
I wouldn't dismiss Deadpool as a non-factor, though he does have a very limited role in this fight. He probably can't harm Wendigo, but he may provide enough of a distraction for Wolverine to do his thing. The Weapon X team may earn about 4/10 wins this way, but Wendigo is too badass not to get the majority.

That said, now I have a bone to pick with you Mungi:

Ehem...
We go by the characters best showings here.

We do? In Sabretooth's best showing he whacked himself a Wendigo. Oh yeah, THAT was PIS right? So how does it work? Do we only go by the characters best showings here if they happen to be a certain nationality *coughcoughCanadiancough*, or is there some other way to tell which characters get to use their best showings and not be countered with the "PIS" argument?

I'm just sayin' is all...

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Sabretooth
That said, now I have a bone to pick with you Mungi:

Ehem...

We do? In Sabretooth's best showing he whacked himself a Wendigo. Oh yeah, THAT was PIS right? So how does it work? Do we only go by the characters best showings here if they happen to be a certain nationality *coughcoughCanadiancough*, or is there some other way to tell which characters get to use their best showings and not be countered with the "PIS" argument?

I'm just sayin' is all...

Yes read the rules, and yes PIS does not count as per the rules again. You can easily distinquish between the two as some feats are completly out of a character power-set, the rules outline this. Actually Sabertooth is listed as a Canadian himself, so nice try. That Sabertooth feat contradicted what was earlier stated in the actual comics that the Wendigo can't be killed. Mauvais did it as he cut off the connection to the Gods of the Arctic which nearly killed Snowbird as well. She Hulk #16 showed Wendigo having his heart cut out and was still alive proving what Mauvais did is not possible without cutting the connection as he did.

starlock
Wendigo 7/10

Logan will take less damage-agreed-Bones
Deadpool can do more tissue damge quicker
How? teamwork
Logan slices an opening in wendigo and Deadpool slips in a grenade-good for three wins
I think they make a good team here,and with some prep i could see them win the majority,With the Wendigo from the Recent She Hulk

jinzin
hmmmm on most occasions logan has what it takes to take wendigo down or make him run away on his own... perhaps wolverine wouldn't want to fight wendi alone and that's plenty understandible.. but lets not act as though a history between wolverine and wendi doesn't exist....

Wendi was faring worse off than logan in their three way with mauvais.
Wolverine's Koed wendigo by himself in 4 panels.
He Koed wendigo in his first appearance fairly easily though after the wendi had fought hulk for a bit.
He more than held his own against wendigo by himself until hulk broke it up in fanfare.
He ran wendigo off in Wolverine 129 even though wendi got the drop on him, he didn't have his admantium and he didn't even really have his claws but stubs instead.
He ran wendi off again in Wolverine 130 by lighting him on fire and hacking at him with an ax.
In wildthing 1/2 he fights off dozens of wendigo's along side hulk.
in Spiderman 8/9??? He take's all of wendigo's attacks, shruggs them off and backs wendigo down with a scream...
Hell even in the recent she hulk issue, wolverine DID end up fighting wendigo off and holding his own after she hulk went down fairly easily...

and then there's the kicker that Sabretooth, A character who wolverine can argueably beat nearly half the time turned wendigo into a fur coat... erm

Yes.. they DO have a history and NONE of it really looks good for the wendigo...

If this was a to the death, then wendi all the way..

but to a KO wolverine has his number more often than not.

jinzin
Yes read the rules, and yes PIS does not count as per the rules again. You can easily distinquish between the two as some feats are completly out of a character power-set, the rules outline this. Actually Sabertooth is listed as a Canadian himself, so nice try. That Sabertooth feat contradicted what was earlier stated in the actual comics that the Wendigo can't be killed. Mauvais did it as he cut off the connection to the Gods of the Arctic which nearly killed Snowbird as well. She Hulk #16 showed Wendigo having his heart cut out and was still alive proving what Mauvais did is not possible without cutting the connection as he did.

In all fairness we don't really know that wendigo was killed.. we know that's what was implied by the story, but it's never outright said...

Perhaps sabretooth "thought" he killed wendigo, tore his skin off and left the rest for dead only for it to regenerate..

Perhaps he actually did pull it's heart out and again left it for dead, since we never saw how the fight ended and the aftermath, save a victorious sabretooth with a new fur coat it seems a bit outlandish to call the sabretooth victory PIS based on assumptions about the story that were never clearly stated or reavealed.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by jinzin
Wendi was faring worse off than logan in their three way with mauvais.

That was because Wendigo was dying due to his connection of the Gods of the Artic was cut off. Same reason Snowbird was dying.

Wolverine's Koed wendigo by himself in 4 panels.

If your talking avout UXM #140, he sneaked attacked him when he was about to eat and he recovered literally in a second koing Wolverine

He Koed wendigo in his first appearance fairly easily though after the wendi had fought hulk for a bit.

With the help of the Hulk, come on now

He more than held his own against wendigo by himself until hulk broke it up in fanfare.

Wolverine's own words later said he did jack all

He ran wendigo off in Wolverine 129 even though wendi got the drop on him, he didn't have his admantium and he didn't even really have his claws but stubs instead.

Wendigo wrecked Wolverine so bad he was out for the count for three days. He cut him in the eye with his bone claws and he left, then Wolverine used fire on him and then he ran away later. Ways which by the rules on this board do not count as wins as he can come back on his own power

He ran wendi off again in Wolverine 130 by lighting him on fire and hacking at him with an ax.

The axe did nothing, it was the fire that did it, yet contradicts Wendigo's durability

In wildthing 1/2 he fights off dozens of wendigo's along side hulk.

yeah and they all say they are getting over-powered, even Hulk made a comment and the fight didn't last long. He wasn't alone fighting them

in Spiderman 8/9??? He take's all of wendigo's attacks, shruggs them off and backs wendigo down with a scream...

Meh! vastly weakened Wendigo as even bullets hurt him and that actually was a kind Wendigo.

Hell even in the recent she hulk issue, wolverine DID end up fighting wendigo off and holding his own after she hulk went down fairly easily...

Actually we never saw them continuing to fight when She Hulk went out.

and then there's the kicker that Sabretooth, A character who wolverine can argueably beat nearly half the time turned wendigo into a fur coat... erm

PIS, as I mentioned earlier not possible

King_Mungi
In all fairness we don't really know that wendigo was killed.. we know that's what was implied by the story, but it's never outright said...

Perhaps sabretooth "thought" he killed wendigo, tore his skin off and left the rest for dead only for it to regenerate..

Perhaps he actually did pull it's heart out and again left it for dead, since we never saw how the fight ended and the aftermath, save a victorious sabretooth with a new fur coat it seems a bit outlandish to call the sabretooth victory PIS based on assumptions about the story that were never clearly stated or reavealed.

Still PIS story, as wooden spikes impaling Sasquatch? Not when he has shown to take tank shells, armor pericing machine gun fire and 6 Deadpool grenades to the face with no harm.

Well considering how other people have had much more trouble dealing with Wendigo such as the combined might of Sasquatch/Hulk, Hulk/Captain Marvel, Alpha Flight w/Wolverine, etc. yet Sabertooth? yeah come on now.

jinzin
That was because Wendigo was dying due to his connection of the Gods of the Artic was cut off. Same reason Snowbird was dying.
He was dying?

When did it say that? I'll accept that as the reason for his demise, but I don't remember it implying he was weakened or anything.

If your talking avout UXM #140, he sneaked attacked him when he was about to eat and he recovered literally in a second koing Wolverine

I hardly consider it a sneak attack.. not much less than the one sasquatch got on wolverine.. laughing out loud

in any event logan showed he had what it takes to KO the big mofo.. and the only way wendigo was Koing wolvie was through a "sneak attack" roll eyes (sarcastic)

With the help of the Hulk, come on now
Which i thought I stated. confused

Wolverine's own words later said he did jack all
How does being unable to neatralize wnedigo take away from the fact that he was holding him?

Wendigo wrecked Wolverine so bad he was out for the count for three days. He cut him in the eye with his bone claws and he left, then Wolverine used fire on him and then he ran away later. Ways which by the rules on this board do not count as wins as he can come back on his own power I don't recall arguing that wolverine wasn't messed up from the attack. confused

laughing out loud are you seriously trying to argue with that rationale?
So if batman's getting his ass handed to him by superman so badly he has to run away to recover and regroup, it's not a loss as long as he comes back? What the f**k?
I thought that only counts for BFR anyways.

and even so, he STILL ran away under his own power later... so he still lost. no expression

The axe did nothing, it was the fire that did it, yet contradicts Wendigo's durability I don't recall wendigo being fireproof as part of his power set and as far as I've seen he's alway been suseptible to being cut up.

yeah and they all say they are getting over-powered, even Hulk made a comment and the fight didn't last lone. He wasn't alone fighting them
I din't say he was.. and them being overpowered by sheer number does not take away from the impressiveness of the feat... seriously are you just arguing for the sake of it here?

Meh! vastly weakened Wendigo as even bullets hurt him and that actually was a kind Wendigo.

again what evidence is there that shows a wengio unable to be pierced?

Actually we never saw them continuing to fight when She Hulk went out.

and yet there's battle damage after she recovers?
I suppose they were just redecorating their character designs..

PIS, as I mentioned earlier not possible well not the way you interpreted it, which isn't a fact by the way...

sabretooth beating wendigo is OBVIOUSLY possible..

Metalmanx

jinzin
Still PIS story, as wooden spikes impaling Sasquatch? Not when he has shown to take tank shells, armor pericing machine gun fire and 6 Deadpool grenades to the face with no harm.

Well considering how other people have had much more trouble dealing with Wendigo such as the combined might of Sasquatch/Hulk, Hulk/Captain Marvel, Alpha Flight w/Wolverine, etc. yet Sabertooth? yeah come on now. come on now what? as I've just shown wolverine on his lonesome seems to be quite the hefty handful for your white clad friend.. I like how all the times wendi's embarrassed don't count to you.. but whatever. In any case your rationale for calling sabretooth's victory over wendi doesn't stand...

capt it up
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Co-signed as well.

Hell, DP's healing factor appears to be even better (faster, more efficient) than Wolverine's anyway.

yet he still gets stompped by heavy hitters..........

NiņoAraņa
yet he still gets stompped by heavy hitters.......... Capt, you grind my gears mad

capt it up

NiņoAraņa
ya and........ deadpools character is not designed to deal with heavy hitters........as shown when ever he fights them.......... Hell he had trouble with rhino........ as stated before he only had problems with rhino that one time cus someone fxxked with his aim

afterwards he ownd rhino and a room full of other villians at 3-4 inches tall

King_Mungi
He was dying?

When did it say that? I'll accept that as the reason for his demise, but I don't remember it implying he was weakened or anything.

Yes as Mavauis cut off his power, Snowbird gets the same power from the Gods and she was on death's door to. Mauvais killed him by ripping out his heart, which in She Hulk #16 showed it didn't kill him there.

I hardly consider it a sneak attack.. not much less than the one sasquatch got on wolverine.. laughing out loud

in any event logan showed he had what it takes to KO the big mofo.. and the only way wendigo was Koing wolvie was through a "sneak attack" roll eyes (sarcastic)

It was, he was about to eat the woman and child and Wolverine jumped him fron behind. Which in this fight won't happen. Point of that comment? as I have stated Sasquatch sneak attacked Wolverine in those fights.

For a split second, and no it wasn't a sneak attack as Wolverine knew he wouldn't be down for long and was running for the hills as he put it in the comics.

Which i thought I stated. confused

You were implying Wolverine basically did it solo. If not ignore my earlier comment.

How does being unable to neatralize wnedigo take away from the fact that he was holding him?

Holding him brefily, before Hulk steped in and ended it together.

I don't recall arguing that wolverine wasn't messed up from the attack. confused

laughing out loud are you seriously trying to argue with that rationale?
So if batman's getting his ass handed to him by superman so badly he has to run away to recover and regroup, it's not a loss as long as he comes back? What the f**k?
I thought that only counts for BFR anyways.

and even so, he STILL ran away under his own power later... so he still lost. no expression

Yep as he is in the barn, Wolverine states it's been three days since he got there. EDIT: read that wrong, ignore.

Actually yes as per the rules of the board, it's not a battle field removal as they can come back on their own power. If Batman can actually hide from Superman good for him, but Wolverine was so badly damaged, such as his spine was exposed he was down for the count. 3 days to actually heal.

I don't recall wendigo being fireproof as part of his power set and as far as I've seen he's alway been suseptible to being cut up.

Handbook entry

I din't say he was.. and them being overpowered by sheer number does not take away from the impressiveness of the feat... seriously are you just arguing for the sake of it here?

The fight lasted literally for a minute as Dr.Strange cured all the Wendigo returning them back into scouts. Damn right, one minute fight with the help of others does not mean it's such an impressive fight.

again what evidence is there that shows a wengio unable to be pierced?

Handbooks, and the fact stated that his body is protected by the Gods of the Artic where even blasts from Guardian do nothing. He has as stated demi-god durability.

and yet there's battle damage after she recovers?
I suppose they were just redecorating their character designs..

Wolverine and Wendigo both had damage and both recovered quite instantly, so we have no idea how long She Hulk was actually out.

well not the way you interpreted it, which isn't a fact by the way...

sabretooth beating wendigo is OBVIOUSLY possible..

A badly written comic which ignores power sets of characters already established are not used on this board

Hardly

Sabretooth

You're missing my point Mungi. I know the rules. What I am trying to say is that PIS is subjective to opinion.

Case in point:

You think Sabretooth killing Wendigo is PIS. I don't.

I think Sasquatch easily throwing a 250+ ton airplane when every official Marvel publication puts his strength in the 75-90 ton level is PIS. You don't. You use it as an example in almost every Sasquatch fight.

We can argue back and forth for days without convincing the other that our viewpoint is correct on either of these examples, so I'm not even going to bother. Sometimes we have to accept facts that may not agree with our preconceived expectations, and sometimes Canadians lose. Deal with it.

Speaking of Canadian, I don't remember Sabretooth's birthplace ever being revealed. You wouldn't happen to know the title and number of the issue in question off the top of your head would you?

capt it up

King_Mungi
come on now what? as I've just shown wolverine on his lonesome seems to be quite the hefty handful for your white clad friend.. I like how all the times wendi's embarrassed don't count to you.. but whatever. In any case your rationale for calling sabretooth's victory over wendi doesn't stand...

*sigh* read the rules, best showings. PIS fights don't count, and yes Wolverine can hang with Wendigo and even win a few as I mentioned earlier..but majority no way. The way Sabertooth defeated him was not possible and contradicted established powerset/abilities.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Sabretooth
You're missing my point Mungi. I know the rules. What I am trying to say is that PIS is subjective to opinion.

Case in point:

You think Sabretooth killing Wendigo is PIS. I don't.

I think Sasquatch easily throwing a 250+ ton airplane when every official Marvel publication puts his strength in the 75-90 ton level is PIS. You don't. You use it as an example in almost every Sasquatch fight.

We can argue back and forth for days without convincing the other that our viewpoint is correct on either of these examples, so I'm not even going to bother. Sometimes we have to accept facts that may not agree with our preconceived expectations, and sometimes Canadians lose. Deal with it.

Speaking of Canadian, I don't remember Sabretooth's birthplace ever being revealed. You wouldn't happen to know the title and number of the issue in question off the top of your head would you?

Actually handbooks majority of the time underestimate a characters power-set, not over-estimate. Plus I have scans shown in the respect thread the backs up my comments not just the handbook. See the various respect threads I have created.

Huh? Obviously you don't know me or seen my other posts as basically the last 5-7 AF related vs. threads I have said the characters lose. I know what they can do and what their limits are, I have been stated not to be a senseless fanboy, but a fair fan of the characters.

Offical birthplace has yet to be revealed, but characters such as Ms.Marvel have called him Canadian

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/sabesrespek5.jpg

jinzin
Yes as Mavauis cut off his power, Snowbird gets the same power from the Gods and she was on death's door to. Mauvais killed him by ripping out his heart, which in She Hulk #16 showed it didn't kill him there.

Actually what did we see? mauvais downed wendigo and wolverine did the same damned thing.

Even if wendigo was alive later he was down for an undetermined period of time.. that's not up for debate..
perhaps the wendigo would have recovered but mauvais ate his damned heart. wolverine didn't so using that as a statute of comparison isn't acceptable..

and no, you're totally assuming mauvais cut his power off.. I don't think he did.. you know since mauvais was using the power of the wendigo and even resurrected one.. I don't remember any material that states wendigo's powers are from the same source as snowbirds..

It was, he was about to eat the woman and child and Wolverine jumped him fron behind. Which in this fight won't happen. Point of that comment? as I have stated Sasquatch sneak attacked Wolverine in those fights..
have you? I remember a long drawn out debate between you and I where you argued one of those wasn't a sneak attack. no expression
And again I don't think it was, Wendigo can smell wolverine coming, and (well i don't remember entirely, I'll have to look at it again) didn't wolverine yell out to wendigo before the fight started? didn't wolverine hit wendigo from the front and not from behind?

For a split second, and no it wasn't a sneak attack as Wolverine knew he wouldn't be down for long and was running for the hills as he put it in the comics.
He was down longer than a split second.. wolverine stood there and then talked to the mother while wendigo was unconcious... though wendigo recovered it's STILL A knock out.

You were implying Wolverine basically did it solo. If not ignore my earlier comment.
No, I wasn't.

Holding him brefily, before Hulk steped in and ended it together.
and that detracts from the feat how?

Actually yes as per the rules of the board, it's not a battle field removal as they can come back on their own power. If Batman can actually hide from Superman good for him, but Wolverine was so badly damaged, such as his spine was exposed he was down for the count. 3 days to actually heal.

ummm i pretty sure that if you CHOOSE to leave the battlefield that's a loss... BFR is like when you get telported or punched out the arena.. you leave by choice you lose.. or at least that's how I understood it.

Handbook entry

the same handbooks that are notoriously wrong?
even so i don't remember an invulnerability to fire being part of hispowerset. Furthermore, he's had problems with cutting edged weaponry and piercing effenciency as long as I can remember.. so there's relatively no excuse..

The fight lasted literally for a minute as Dr.Strange cured all the Wendigo returning them back into scouts. Damn right, one minute fight with the help of others does not mean it's such an impressive fight. help of others?
Dude there were 20 friggin wendigos.. and your speculating again, while I don't think it was a long drawn out fight it could have certainly been longer than a minute.. hell, even one minute against 20 wendigos is impressive.. i don'trecall you thinking otherwise when sas was holding off those wendi-beasts in wolverine 172. erm

Handbooks, and the fact stated that his body is protected by the Gods of the Artic where even blasts from Guardian do nothing. He has as stated demi-god durability.
Handbooks-notoriously wrong

and - Exactly what have we seen from that level of durability?
Herc can take shots from thor but bone claws put him down.
Thor can take shots from hulk but bullets knock him out?
Diana has to block bullets and blades.

Again wendigo's entire history he's been suseptable to being pierced.. being pounded by brute and concussive force is another matter entirely.

Wolverine and Wendigo both had damage and both recovered quite instantly, so we have no idea how long She Hulk was actually out.
long enough to have a full fledged conversation with her alter ego and yet that logic doesn't apply to the wild thing issue?

In any case, that was precisely my point. they were fighting eachother while she was out, it's not up for debate.. in spite of wolverine claiming he didn't want to solo wendigo he did.. and he was doing fine.

A badly written comic which ignores power sets of characters already established are not used on this board
They didn't ignore anything to wendigo as a fact.. the only thing highly suspect was sas' injuries.. that's it.

Hardly given wendigo's embarrassing history against a guy who's sabretooth's inferior.. hardly just isn't the word here.

jinzin
*sigh* read the rules, best showings. PIS fights don't count, and yes Wolverine can hang with Wendigo and even win a few as I mentioned earlier..but majority no way. The way Sabertooth defeated him was not possible and contradicted established powerset/abilities.

Sabretooth defeated him by clawing and biting the shit out of him.. wolverine's beat him by clawing him MULTIPLE TIMES.. it's not up for debate that sabretooth beating him that way is both possible and plausible...

and it wasn't a PIS fight, it contradicted nothing but your own assumptions of the character. It isn't proof positive to PIS either.

I wouldn't think Wolverine could win the majority either.. but you know.... he kinda.. HAS. erm

King_Mungi
Actually what did we see? mauvais downed wendigo and wolverine did the same damned thing.

Even if wendigo was alive later he was down for an undetermined period of time.. that's not up for debate..
perhaps the wendigo would have recovered but mauvais ate his damned heart. wolverine didn't so using that as a statute of comparison isn't acceptable..

and no, you're totally assuming mauvais cut his power off.. I don't think he did.. you know since mauvais was using the power of the wendigo and even resurrected one.. I don't remember any material that states wendigo's powers are from the same source as snowbirds..

To a weakening Wendigo...so meh!

No he was dead, Mauvais ripped out his heart killing him as noted and Mauvais would know as he knows all about the Gods of the Artic and hates them. He brought the dead Wendigo back to life, and in his bio in the handbook states he killed it.

Mauvais directly stated it in the comic, as he said the Gods created the Wendigo. The Gods created Snowbird and both get the same power source said in Marvel Preview and in Wolverine.

have you? I remember a long drawn out debate between you and I where you argued one of those wasn't a sneak attack. no expression
And again I don't think it was, Wendigo can smell wolverine coming, and (well i don't remember entirely, I'll have to look at it again) didn't wolverine yell out to wendigo before the fight started? didn't wolverine hit wendigo from the front and not from behind?

No I said the first was a sneak attack and the second fight I said Wolverine was looking for Sasquatch and knew he was expecting a fight and then you replied after that. You would think he would smell him, but he didn't. He didn't even know he was there, until he charged at him when he was holding the female about to take a bite out of her. Yes, Wolverine yelled while he was in mid-air and Wendigo quickly looked at him, but was still holding the leg of the female and Wolverine went berserk.

He was down longer than a split second.. wolverine stood there and then talked to the mother while wendigo was unconcious... though wendigo recovered it's STILL A knock out.

Exageration on my behave, as it was only one panel and then the next Wolverine got attacked and knocked out by Wendigo. I never said it wasn't

and that detracts from the feat how?

Errr..confused as it's a rather impressive feat for Wendigo as he was taking it to both the 2 power houses.

ummm i pretty sure that if you CHOOSE to leave the battlefield that's a loss... BFR is like when you get telported or punched out the arena.. you leave by choice you lose.. or at least that's how I understood it.

Maybe, but isn't made clear enough so I can't say for certain.

the same handbooks that are notoriously wrong?
even so i don't remember an invulnerability to fire being part of hispowerset. Furthermore, he's had problems with cutting edged weaponry and piercing effenciency as long as I can remember.. so there's relatively no excuse..

Well considering he was shrugging off E-M blasts from Guardian where one actually killed Sasquatch his durability is high up. As noted nothing Alpha Flight or Wolverine did seem to phase him

1. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/uxm140pg16.jpg

EDIT:
1. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/uxm139pg18.jpg
2. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/uxm139pg19.jpg

help of others?
Dude there were 20 friggin wendigos.. and your speculating again, while I don't think it was a long drawn out fight it could have certainly been longer than a minute.. hell, even one minute against 20 wendigos is impressive.. i don'trecall you thinking otherwise when sas was holding off those wendi-beasts in wolverine 172. erm

No there wasn't, exageration on my behave but it certainly wasn't long. I have posted the fight in the Wendigo respect thread. Well considering who Sasquatch is, and that Mauvais is actually afraid of the Great Beasts how is that not impressive? and the fact Puck mentioned Sasquatch life was in danger.

Handbooks-notoriously wrong

and - Exactly what have we seen from that level of durability?
Herc can take shots from thor but bone claws put him down.
Thor can take shots from hulk but bullets knock him out?
Diana has to block bullets and blades.

Again wendigo's entire history he's been suseptable to being pierced.. being pounded by brute and concussive force is another matter entirely.

Except even recently Talisman vouched for Wendigo concering his in She Hulk #16.

Bad writing, as even a brick has knocked out Silver Surfer and a car driving has collided and winded Thor. Diana isn't as physically durable as them.

Brute force can do it, but if you look at what it takes to put down Wendigo for an extended amount of period

long enough to have a full fledged conversation with her alter ego and yet that logic doesn't apply to the wild thing issue?

In any case, that was precisely my point. they were fighting eachother while she was out, it's not up for debate.. in spite of wolverine claiming he didn't want to solo wendigo he did.. and he was doing fine.

Actually, we have no idea how long thought conversations take. As shown in DC/Marvel even psychics can download a great deal of information or talk to others in a split second. Hell, I even had dreams that seemed like they have gone on for years, but well of course was only a short span.

Huh? I'm not debating that, as I said we don't know how long they were fighting for. Once again we don't know how well Wolverine did solo as we didn't see them fighting.

They didn't ignore anything to wendigo as a fact.. the only thing highly suspect was sas' injuries.. that's it.

and Wendigo dying, as I even read in a recent Sabertooth bio stating he in fact killed it. I will see if I can dig it up

given wendigo's embarrassing history against a guy who's sabretooth's inferior.. hardly just isn't the word here.

Embarassing? Wolverine has always needed help to fight him.

Sabretooth defeated him by clawing and biting the shit out of him.. wolverine's beat him by clawing him MULTIPLE TIMES.. it's not up for debate that sabretooth beating him that way is both possible and plausible...

and it wasn't a PIS fight, it contradicted nothing but your own assumptions of the character. It isn't proof positive to PIS either.

I wouldn't think Wolverine could win the majority either.. but you know.... he kinda.. HAS. erm

If I remember correctly this was Sabertooth pre adamintium upgrade so normal claws and bite marks are going to do jack all.

Considering Wendigo's many other apperances, yeah doesn't mesh well.

Rick/Genis
Why's rhino getting disrespect!? mad I hate that! He BEAT hulk in there first encounter!!!

capt it up
who said any thing about the rhino?

Rick/Genis
I'm just saying.... not cool man.... not cool.

Martian_mind
Stop!!

in the name of love.

capt it up
no I mean really who said it lol. I did not even realize rhino came up in the debate though he did get schooled on by wolverine.......

Rick/Genis
Someone mentioned him back there.... they said that beating rhino means nothing.

capt it up
well did not daredevil beat rhino as did punisher.......

so you got to admitt they have a point.......

Martian_mind
Deadpool beat Rhino whilst 6-inches tall.

capt it up
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Deadpool beat Rhino whilst 6-inches tall.
that takes the cake lol

Martian_mind
Rhino never even got a fight scene,we just see Deadpool say he's gonna catch him,then a newspaer article of Deadpool standing on a koed Rhino.

lol.

capt it up
hahahahaha

capt it up
actaully the way punisher beat him was cool

Martian_mind
How did punisher win?

capt it up
shiled weapon's. He had a high powered rocket luacher and then had this wierd glove that made him hit with massive amounts of power

Martian_mind
Sweet.

The best pwnage ever is from Hawkman though.

He has a glove that lets him hit with the weight of a planet,so he lured superman close,put on the glove and BAM!

capt it up
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Sweet.

The best pwnage ever is from Hawkman though.

He has a glove that lets him hit with the weight of a planet,so he lured superman close,put on the glove and BAM!
hahaha nice

it was a short fight between punisher and rhino but I liked how it was done.

SpunkySmurph
I've seen all the fights mentioned so far, so I pwn you both. no expression

Martian_mind
You've necer seen a grown man satisfy a camel.

so Validus pwns us all.

SpunkySmurph
And Validus pwns himself, for having personally done it.

Martian_mind
and the camel pwned u as it walked past with it's legs spread apart.

SpunkySmurph
Look, Martian, I know you have family issues, but it's still not nice to refer to your mother as a camel.

Martian_mind
Well after she gave you a piggyback ride she does have two humps.

SpunkySmurph
And she DOES retain a lot of water... ermm

Martian_mind
Yeah,but it's because of you she started spitting.

SpunkySmurph
And it's Soljer's fault that she's stuck walking bow-legged, I suppose.

Martian_mind
No,it's Validus's,if you could take your eye's of her behind and look at the conversation you'd remember that.

SpunkySmurph
If by "her", you mean SC, and by "behind", you mean his wallet, then you may have a point...

Martian_mind
That pocket bulge isn't his wallet smurf.

He just has something kinky planned 4 u tonight.

SpunkySmurph
I told him no more chloroform! herbcry

Martian_mind
I see your eye's swelling from that session with Red last night.

that rough sex has gotta stop...

SpunkySmurph
And it will, because I'm going to bed.... now!

Martian_mind
Nighty night,i win.

Arachnid1

I don't know if Deadpool could put down Wendigo...
Then again, that goes both ways. Deadpools reformed from a puddle so whats Wendigo going to do that can actually kiill him? Or is this knock out only? If it's knock out, Wendigo hands down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.