Firestorm vs Stardust

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
First fight

Stein vs Stardust, Golden Stardust with axe vs Regular Stein

Second Fight

Elemental Firestorm vs Blue Stardust

guy222
Originally posted by UniOmni
First fight

Stein vs Stardust, Golden Stardust with axe vs Regular Stein

Second Fight

Elemental Firestorm vs Blue Stardust

Firestorm 2/2

nvrbeenwthagirl
Star Dust wins the First one. Elemental Firestorm wins the 2nd.

Avalonofthewind
I'd have to give it to Stardust for now...I've never been clear on exactly how durable Firestorm really is.

Validus
Stardust

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
I'd have to give it to Stardust for now...I've never been clear on exactly how durable Firestorm really is.

Elemental Firestorm is the Fire Avatar of the Universe. With Uber Matter and Energy Manip.

Validus
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Elemental Firestorm is the Fire Avatar of the Universe. With Uber Matter and Energy Manip.
Thanks for answering his question about DURABILITY.

I know, I know. Ass ****ING HOLE! smile

WorldWarHulk
Elemental Firestorm is the Fire Avatar of the Universe. With Uber Matter and Energy Manip. Wow... must be pretty durible then... oh wait!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Validus
Thanks for answering his question about DURABILITY.

I know, I know. Ass ****ING HOLE! smile

He's a fire Avatar. He doesn't need Durability. They are both pretty intangible. They would basically have to go at it with energy attacks. For THis I give it to the universes Fire Avatar who happens to have one of the world's greatest minds at the helm. ANd not an ass hole. Not today. I went shopping. in a good mood.

WorldWarHulk
He's a fire Avatar. He doesn't need Durability. They are both pretty intangible. They would basically have to go at it with energy attacks. For THis I give it to the universes Fire Avatar who happens to have one of the world's greatest minds at the helm. ANd not an ass hole. Not today. I went shopping. in a good mood. Sounds like he could be doused with some water... shifty

Validus
WTF man?! I reply to you with sarcasm and/or flaming, you call me an ass hole or some variation on ass hole. Thats the way this shit works. sad

nvrbeenwthagirl
WTF man?! I reply to you with sarcasm and/or flaming, you call me an ass hole or some variation on ass hole. Thats the way this shit works. sad

I pwned Mister Master yet again today. Sorry, no swearing today. I'm off to see the wizard.

UniOmni
Stardust walks all over him.

He took on one of the highest portrayals of a top tier in recent memory, and looked good pretty much the whole time.

He also took and briefly held back the energies of Galactus, but when overpowered and seemingly destroyed, he merely forced himself back together and then flew at lightspeed under his own power, and used the PC to kick past it across the galaxy.

I don't see much of anything Firestorm is gonna do to win the second battle.

And i don't care what anyone says, Stardust wins.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Stardust walks all over him.

He took on one of the highest portrayals of a top tier in recent memory, and looked good pretty much the whole time.

He also took and briefly held back the energies of Galactus, but when overpowered and seemingly destroyed, he merely forced himself back together and then flew at lightspeed under his own power, and used the PC to kick past it across the galaxy.

I don't see much of anything Firestorm is gonna do to win the second battle.

And i don't care what anyone says, Stardust wins.

confused laughing

We are talking about Molecule Man light here. Fire Storm Elemental is UBER. I dont' see what Stardust is going to do to the Universal Fire Elemental. The Earth Bound Fire Elemental was Near Sky Father LVL. Puts that into perspective for you.

WorldWarHulk
confused laughing

We are talking about Molecule Man light here. Fire Storm Elemental is UBER. I dont' see what Stardust is going to do to the Universal Fire Elemental. The Earth Bound Fire Elemental was Near Sky Father LVL. Puts that into perspective for you. Funny, how you keep saying his full name, and yet, also based on this, Firestorm has no feats.
Weird.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
Funny, how you keep saying his full name, and yet, also based on this, Firestorm has no feats.
Weird.

Firestorm Elemental Was able to fight The Brimstone On the Surface of the sun. The Brimstone is a herald lvl beast or beyond. Firestorm Elemental Was able to beat a rogue African God. He also nearly Destroyed a planet just by being there.

UniOmni
Nice.

Martian Manhunter was able to do nice against Brimstone too, even though he was the physical manifestation of his weakness.

Not taking anything away from Brimstone, but he wasn't an above the top tier.

And the fight on the sun was nice, but it wasn't something that would separate him from say, Surfer or GL.

And what's really telling, is that in the same story where BRB fought Stardust, BRB was sleeping in the center of a sun, but couldn't touch Stardust in his blue form.

Stardust also destroyed a planet by slamming a cosmic god through it.

He also hurt the same cosmic god, whereas blows from BRB were laughed at.

BTW, i was joking when i said Stardust walks all over him. I do think he can likely take both wins, but i doubt it'd be a cakewalk.

And i was also joking when i said that nothing anyone else can say will change my mind.

I've seen you say that in regards to Odin taking a majority from Darkseid, and i wanted you to see how ridiculous it sounds.

Not mature of me, but i'm dickish by nature.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Nice.

Martian Manhunter was able to do nice against Brimstone too, even though he was the physical manifestation of his weakness.

Not taking anything away from Brimstone, but he wasn't an above the top tier.

And the fight on the sun was nice, but it wasn't something that would separate him from say, Surfer or GL.

And what's really telling, is that in the same story where BRB fought Stardust, BRB was sleeping in the center of a sun, but couldn't touch Stardust in his blue form.

Stardust also destroyed a planet by slamming a cosmic god through it.

He also hurt the same cosmic god, whereas blows from BRB were laughed at.

BTW, i was joking when i said Stardust walks all over him. I do think he can likely take both wins, but i doubt it'd be a cakewalk.

And i was also joking when i said that nothing anyone else can say will change my mind.

I've seen you say that in regards to Odin taking a majority from Darkseid, and i wanted you to see how ridiculous it sounds.

Not mature of me, but i'm dickish by nature.

LOL. Until Odin achieves Universal Dominion as MOrdru had, or becomes an abstract as the Time Trapper, Or has the power of 4 skyfathers and a God, then it is my own personal opinion that DS does indeed beat Odin. I put DS a lil higher than Full power tyrant but lower than Full power Galactus. Odin to me is just below Tyrant.

WorldWarHulk
I put DS a lil higher than Full power tyrant but lower than Full power Galactus. Odin to me is just below Tyrant. rolleyes1

Validus
laughing out loud

nvrbeenwthagirl
DS own creation Stayne, The equal of Takion is more powerful than Even Tyrant. Takion and Highfather have both feared that DS would destroy Takion. The Lords of Order and Chaos Respect DS. So it's my summation that he be entity lvl. Some Sky father isn't going to bother the lords of Order, or create a being who is above sky father.

xmeat
LOL. Until Odin achieves Universal Dominion as MOrdru had, or becomes an abstract as the Time Trapper, Or has the power of 4 skyfathers and a God, then it is my own personal opinion that DS does indeed beat Odin. I put DS a lil higher than Full power tyrant but lower than Full power Galactus. Odin to me is just below Tyrant. did you say jobberseid was higher than FP tyrant.
Second odin hasn't jobbed as much as JS so he bitchslapps js

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by xmeat
did you say jobberseid was higher than FP tyrant.
Second odin hasn't jobbed as much as JS so he bitchslapps js

by Jobbing you mean when DS actually was winning the fight and Hurt himself with his own power which really is what did him in and then gave clark the chance to sun dip to get a power up to hurt an already hurt DS? Is that what you mean by jobbing?

UniOmni
I still don't know what makes Stayne more powerful than Tyrant, but i'll not even try to fathom the way others mind work.

And i love how Lords of Order and Chaos are above Skyfathers, when Shazam is a skyfather who happens to be a lord of Order....

Funny how that works out ehh?

Validus
I still don't know what makes Stayne more powerful than Tyrant, but i'll not even try to fathom the way others mind work.

And i love how Lords of Order and Chaos are above Skyfathers, when Shazam is a skyfather who happens to be a lord of Order....

Funny how that works out ehh?
Nvr takes hyperbole as fact.

WorldWarHulk
Nvr takes hyperbole as fact. So does this dumbass.
Originally posted by Rutog98
I don't really see what the problem is here. Storm is a Phoenix-level character. Period.

@2Loud: In the Dark Phoenix Saga, Phoenix's potential was put as second only to the creator.

I always knew that Storm was second to God...

UniOmni

Clearly, but my gauntlet's been thrown down so many times, it's getting dinged from the hardhits.

I'll sit this one out, thank you very much.

And Stardust wins.

GAM

nvrbeenwthagirl

No I don't. Or would be a Forum zombie and Think that there is such a thing as a full powered eternity lvl galactus. Or That Thanos is a monster WITHOUT prep. That is hyperbole at it's best. Nothing I say about DS is hyperbole.

WorldWarHulk
Or That Thanos is a monster WITHOUT prep. So, not only do you not take hyperbole, but you also don't take comics as a fact?
Nvr: 1
Logic: 0

Logic pwned again!

Endless Mike
Could someone please post scans of Elemental Firestorm? In fact, there needs to be a Firestorm respect thread

Validus
No I don't. Or would be a Forum zombie and Think that there is such a thing as a full powered eternity lvl galactus. Or That Thanos is a monster WITHOUT prep. That is hyperbole at it's best. Nothing I say about DS is hyperbole.
Guess I should have said DC related hyperbole.

WorldWarHulk
Guess I should have said DC related hyperbole. That would have been followed with an insult.

Because you're an "ass f*cking hole".

Validus
That would have been followed with an insult.

Because you're an "ass f*cking hole".
Followed by mentioned of all the times he's supposedly pwned random people and how everyone agrees with him now.

WorldWarHulk
Followed by mentioned of all the times he's supposedly pwned random people and how everyone agrees with him now. laughing out loud
He pwned "Mister Master" again today.

I wonder if he can "pwn" people enough, to finally bring up his record.
1:100 or so, isn't anything to scoff at...
He's a bright one alright.
lightbulb

nvrbeenwthagirl
So, not only do you not take hyperbole, but you also don't take comics as a fact?
Nvr: 1

Logic pwned again!

Um lol. YOu are an idiot. Most of Thanos top showings are with prep. Get some logic.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Followed by mentioned of all the times he's supposedly pwned random people and how everyone agrees with him now.

Well why don't you try and pull up something I said that someone said wasn't true and then I ended up being right. Let's see of top of my head, I said Vertigo was indeed beyond a multiverse. To which I was called nvrhadaclue. I ended up being right. I said Emporer Joker had Batmite's power. Then I was called wrong again. I was right. I said that DS had a giant form. The forum seemed to all but forget this lil fact. I also did the math of what it actually took to move the earth. To which others said I was wrong. And then someone actually came in and said I was indeed correct. And Shall I go on and On and On. I just love to have people say that I"m wrong and then they end up wrong. even if they don't admit that I pwned them. Anyways, If your trying to get a rise out of me, you won't. Got a new Job. Well into the 6 figures. So no amount of you talking shit will ruin my day or my week or my year for that matter. Haven't you noticed how calm i've been. Hell if I need to do some catching up on comics< i'll but a store. Gnite.

WorldWarHulk
Um lol. YOu are an idiot. Most of Thanos top showings are with prep. Get some logic. Interesting...
Odin, Galactus, Kosmos, Surfer, Warlock (he got killed in a shot or two), Thing/Thor, Mar-Vell (One-shotted), Mar-Vell soaring from Saturn to Earth (one-punch), Thing (one-shotted), standing up to Magus with the IG, basically one-shotting Hulk (clone), absorbs enough energy to make the universe scream, beats and absorbs his own doppelganger, WM Thor with the Power Gem, etc.

I don't remember any of those involving prep, but I'M the idiot?

Nvr: 2

Logic is getting his ass buttered up, and cleaned out.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Interesting...
Odin, Galactus, Kosmos, Surfer, Warlock (he got killed in a shot or two), Thing/Thor, Mar-Vell (One-shotted), Mar-Vell soaring from Saturn to Earth (one-punch), Thing (one-shotted), standing up to Magus with the IG, basically one-shotting Hulk (clone), absorbs enough energy to make the universe scream, beats and absorbs his own doppelganger, WM Thor with the Power Gem, etc.

I don't remember any of those involving prep, but I'M the idiot?

Nvr: 2

Logic is getting his ass buttered up, and cleaned out.

Most of those You named are not top showings have are PIS. Odin should have cleaned Thanos Clock easily. It was a low showing for Odin.

Thanos beating TOp tiers is not a high showing either. Thanos Taking a blast from Big G is a high showing. That was with prep. Thanos taking on Tyrant was a high showin. ALso with prep. THanos duping the Eleders was Top Showings. Also with prep. Taking the IG, taking the HOTU. Those are high showings and they are with prep.

WorldWarHulk
Most of those You named are not top showings have are PIS. Odin should have cleaned Thanos Clock easily. It was a low showing for Odin.

Thanos beating TOp tiers is not a high showing either. Thanos Taking a blast from Big G is a high showing. That was with prep. Thanos taking on Tyrant was a high showin. ALso with prep. THanos duping the Eleders was Top Showings. Also with prep. Taking the IG, taking the HOTU. Those are high showings and they are with prep. How many times have you said this?
I want you to prove it was a low showing for Odin, without using the feat that happened a couple years after the Thanos fight (the Set one), which also goes against his own f*cking history, when you think about it.

I meant, him blasting Big G out of his ship, and across the planet. Also, it wasn't prep, prep implies that he prepared in advance.

Notice how I didn't say anything about Tyrant, or the Elders?
Also, the Champ fight wasn't prep, nor was the In-Betweener thing, really.

Of course the IG was with prep, but I'm talking about showings here, not what he did, and nothing you have said, really holds grounds to what you said earlier.

Umm, I really don't see how the HOTU was prep. The only thing he did, was study it. Then, he randomly came across it... get this... ABSORBED the powers into himself, and that was that.

So, did you just ignore everything I said? Or, does the hate just blind everything?

nvrbeenwthagirl
How many times have you said this?
I want you to prove it was a low showing for Odin, without using the feat that happened a couple years after the Thanos fight (the Set one), which also goes against his own f*cking history, when you think about it.

I meant, him blasting Big G out of his ship, and across the planet. Also, it wasn't prep, prep implies that he prepared in advance.

Notice how I didn't say anything about Tyrant, or the Elders?
Also, the Champ fight wasn't prep, nor was the In-Betweener thing, really.

Of course the IG was with prep, but I'm talking about showings here, not what he did, and nothing you have said, really holds grounds to what you said earlier.

Umm, I really don't see how the HOTU was prep. The only thing he did, was study it. Then, he randomly came across it... get this... ABSORBED the powers into himself, and that was that.

So, did you just ignore everything I said? Or, does the hate just blind everything?

You're an idiot if you think I hate any actual characters. The only thing I hate in comics is DC's constant stroking of Superrman and THis board's insane stroking of some marvel Top tiers and Thanos. I don't hate any characters.

WorldWarHulk
You're an idiot if you think I hate any actual characters. The only thing I hate in comics is DC's constant stroking of Superrman and THis board's insane stroking of some marvel Top tiers and Thanos. I don't hate any characters. So, you don't hate Thanos, but you show no logic towards him, nor do you listen.

You also hate how he is portrayed on the forums, but there is no difference between him and the comics... so...

Oh, plus, you hate how MARVEL top tiers are portrayed.

Nevermind. rolleyes1

Endless Mike
Would someone please post scans of Elemental Firestorm?

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Would someone please post scans of Elemental Firestorm? Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
i'm not on here to back up all this with scans. putting up scans doesn't mean your really proving a point. I argue off of logic. the scans are nice to look at and good for point of reference. but since the characters exist in differnt companies and follow different rules, i have to use logic when I debate the characters. I dont' care what you or anyone else thinks. I know I argue with good enough logic. People just got mad cuz I called them on thier marvel bias. And they know it's true.
Nvr: 3

Symmetric Chaos

2damn is still worse. He said he didn't even need proof to prove he was right.

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
2damn is still worse. He said he didn't even need proof to prove he was right. Well, when your favorite character is Storm, and she is second to God, then why would you need scans?

Symmetric Chaos
Well, when your favorite character is Storm, and she is second to God, then why would you need scans?

You misunderstand. This wasn't about scans this was about any sort of proof.

He said:
"What's there to really prove, that she can do it??? That's stupid since it IS her power, thus it goes without saying that she can do it."

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
You misunderstand. This wasn't about scans this was about any sort of proof.

He said:
"What's there to really prove, that she can do it??? That's stupid since it IS her power, thus it goes without saying that she can do it." I mean proof in general too.

Why do we have so many idiots arguing for characters, when they are actually ruining them?

Symmetric Chaos
I mean proof in general too.

Why do we have so many idiots argueing for characters, when they are actually ruining them?

srug

People are stupid.

Validus
Well why don't you try and pull up something I said that someone said wasn't true and then I ended up being right. Let's see of top of my head, I said Vertigo was indeed beyond a multiverse. To which I was called nvrhadaclue. I ended up being right. I said Emporer Joker had Batmite's power. Then I was called wrong again. I was right. I said that DS had a giant form. The forum seemed to all but forget this lil fact. I also did the math of what it actually took to move the earth. To which others said I was wrong. And then someone actually came in and said I was indeed correct. And Shall I go on and On and On. I just love to have people say that I"m wrong and then they end up wrong. even if they don't admit that I pwned them. Anyways, If your trying to get a rise out of me, you won't. Got a new Job. Well into the 6 figures. So no amount of you talking shit will ruin my day or my week or my year for that matter. Haven't you noticed how calm i've been. Hell if I need to do some catching up on comics< i'll but a store. Gnite.
Thanks for proving that post right.

Endless Mike
I just want to see the scans because I haven't seen them before

Bentley
I come to put my point and then be ignored for juicier flamming wars (you know, the usual). First of all, shooting Galactus across his ship is hardly prep, prep would be to hire Aegis and Bro to gang up on Galactus and pwn him, those are entirely different things. Not I'm saying SHOOTING the blast, not talking about Galactus retaliation.

Also, the DC hierarchy is plain messy as Nvr portrays it. Shazzam is an abstract but he is not "abstract level" he is "high father level", Takion is an abstract but I'm not even tempted to say he is "abstract level" either. At his best Darkseid is around Tyrant's level. The Spectre is not equal to the Living Tribunal, the Spectre PRIME may be, saying that an aspect of the Spectre can match the LT is like stating it would take a single face of the LT to stalemate the Spectre Prime, its just wrong.

So sorry Nvr, you know your DC and I'm certain that you are never far off from the truth but I just don't buy your interpretations of your knowledge, in DC a top tier can give a run for its money at something that should be low abstract level, and that just shouldn't happen by definition.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You are an idiot. You would do well not to be one of the ones who ends up looking a fool. I have proven many wrong on many times. You don't even argue anything. You just post numbers about me and logic never even contributing one damned thing to a thread.How bout posting something about an actual debate.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanks for proving that post right.

LOL and I wrote this in the calm. I wasn't upset or mad or anything. SO I didn't prove any post "right". You say things without actually posting an actual. Post an actual and then say nvr was wrong about this. Or how about you debate comics and not me. Try that.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Bentley
I come to put my point and then be ignored for juicier flamming wars (you know, the usual). First of all, shooting Galactus across his ship is hardly prep, prep would be to hire Aegis and Bro to gang up on Galactus and pwn him, those are entirely different things. Not I'm saying SHOOTING the blast, not talking about Galactus retaliation.

Also, the DC hierarchy is plain messy as Nvr portrays it. Shazzam is an abstract but he is not "abstract level" he is "high father level", Takion is an abstract but I'm not even tempted to say he is "abstract level" either. At his best Darkseid is around Tyrant's level. The Spectre is not equal to the Living Tribunal, the Spectre PRIME may be, saying that an aspect of the Spectre can match the LT is like stating it would take a single face of the LT to stalemate the Spectre Prime, its just wrong.

So sorry Nvr, you know your DC and I'm certain that you are never far off from the truth but I just don't buy your interpretations of your knowledge, in DC a top tier can give a run for its money at something that should be low abstract level, and that just shouldn't happen by definition.
What the hell are you talking about? I have never said any Spectre aspect was the Eqaul of the LT any more than I think An LT M-body who gets pwned by Korvan or Reed are Equal to the Spectre. Also, It's my interpretation that DS at his best is stronger than Tyrant. Tyrant would have a ***** of a time trying to defeat Mordrue or the Time trapper. Both Extrememly powerful. ANd mordrue is Magical AND abstract to boot. I don't know why your bringing up what i assess into a statement for anyway. Shazam is a lord of Order and thus an abstract. But he is only as powerful as Odin in my Eyes at least. So his power would be considered skyfather lvl by KMC standards. The Inbetweener is abstract, But I don't think he is as powerful as Takion, the living embodiment of the source. We all have our opinions. The main problem is that everyone uses Marvel's power tier as the definition of how things are supposed to work. And that just isn't how it works with DC. DC has at least 4 beings I consider to be equal to or superior to the LT. It doesn't mean The presence is more powerful than TOAA. It just means the presence makes more higher ups in his spare time. :P

Bentley
I'm just trying to argue that being an abstract is a messy way to define powers and that it doesn't make the discussions any simplier or clearer. For example being a "fire elemental" its something that doesn't gives you much credit in my eyes, throw all the fire of a single universe into a top tier and a handful of them would survive.

Marvel power level is used because its clearer: Among the following DC characters, who are among which levels of the DC power scale?

The endless
Lesser angels
Superman 1 million
Darkseid
Takion
Odin
Ion
the Highfather
Shazzam
Lucifer
Pharallax
An Oan

Compare each one of them to Marvel's Surtur and what do we have in the end? A system that causes more discussions than the ones it solves.

Validus
LOL and I wrote this in the calm. I wasn't upset or mad or anything. SO I didn't prove any post "right". You say things without actually posting an actual. Post an actual and then say nvr was wrong about this. Or how about you debate comics and not me. Try that.
You're a broken record buddy. I'm sure it would save you time to just save about 5-7 sentences in a Word file and cycle through them. I doubt anyone here would notice a difference.

marvelprince
Stardust wins. All the back and forth is nice but until someone can post some Firestorm feats that proof in SD's league I'm gonna side with him..her...the cosmic entity ftw.

And yes Val. I'd STILL hit it

WorldWarHulk
You are an idiot. You would do well not to be one of the ones who ends up looking a fool. I have proven many wrong on many times. You don't even argue anything. You just post numbers about me and logic never even contributing one damned thing to a thread.How bout posting something about an actual debate. Umm... when have you ever made me look like a fool?
Oh there was that one time... no, sorry.
Back in '06... no, wait... damn, I'm off today.
Or that one time, where all PC Kryptonians were multiversal... no, wrong again.
Nevermind.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You're a broken record buddy. I'm sure it would save you time to just save about 5-7 sentences in a Word file and cycle through them. I doubt anyone here would notice a difference.
Do me a favor and just not read what I post. Save yourself the trouble if youre going to be a *****. You been trying to bug me into going off on you. I can see that you really are a lame and have no life. Now how bout that for a broken record. I'm sure millions of others have played that song for you in your life. Same old song. Or how about this broken record, No I will not date you, you smell funny and you aren't cute. HOw many times have you heard that one? Now break that record!!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Umm... when have you ever made me look like a fool?
Oh there was that one time... no, sorry.
Back in '06... no, wait... damn, I'm off today.
Or that one time, where all PC Kryptonians were multiversal... no, wrong again.
Nevermind.

Hmmm, I seem to remember Superman being able to traverse any universe he wanted by sheer will power. Didn't a PC kryptonian Hurt the Multiversal anti monitor? Hmm

WorldWarHulk
Hmmm, I seem to remember Superman being able to traverse any universe he wanted by sheer will power. Didn't a PC kryptonian Hurt the Multiversal anti monitor? Hmm So, you stick by it?
Intriguing...

Doesn't Dr. Light drop bombs on him.
Flash.

Also, PC Superman put him down, after Spectre, after Darkseid's tech.

So could a Watcher.
Watcher is multiversal, because he can transverse any universe!

batdude123
World War Hulk comes in and pwnz both of them.

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by batdude123
World War Hulk comes in and pwnz both of them. That I do, that I do...

nvrbeenwthagirl
So, you stick by it?
Intriguing...

Doesn't Dr. Light drop bombs on him.
Flash.

Also, PC Superman put him down, after Spectre, after Darkseid's tech.

So could a Watcher.
Watcher is multiversal, because he can transverse any universe!

I don't Think DS tech had anything to do with hurting the Am. DS used Tech to channel his blast thru A luthor. No tech involved except for teleporting beams. I don't remember calling PC kryptonians multiversal persay. Maybe I did. I do remember saying they were abstract like in power.

WorldWarHulk
I don't Think DS tech had anything to do with hurting the Am. DS used Tech to channel his blast thru A luthor. No tech involved except for teleporting beams. I don't remember calling PC kryptonians multiversal persay. Maybe I did. I do remember saying they were abstract like in power. So, you left out one of the most important things, in AM's downfall?

Abstract like makes it worse... no expression
And, ya you did say it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So, you left out one of the most important things, in AM's downfall?

Abstract like makes it worse... no expression
And, ya you did say it.

I do think the PC kryptonians were abstract Like in power. They could move entire galaxies worth of planets. Who the hell does that? They could traverse billions of light years in seconds. I remember one story where supergirl and Superboy crossed like universes in the blink of an eye. NOt eve skyfathers go around piercing the Multiversal barriers with such ease and swiftness.

WorldWarHulk
I do think the PC kryptonians were abstract Like in power. They could move entire galaxies worth of planets. Who the hell does that? They could traverse billions of light years in seconds. I remember one story where supergirl and Superboy crossed like universes in the blink of an eye. NOt eve skyfathers go around piercing the Multiversal barriers with such ease and swiftness. Certainly don't recall that...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Certainly don't recall that...

Well I do.

batdude123
Certainly don't recall that...

I do too.

Not to mention PC Superman's control over time.

WorldWarHulk
I do too.

Not to mention PC Superman's control over time. Well I don't...

By rubbing his ham... hands?

That takes time to accomplish... stick out tongue

batdude123
Well I don't...

Eww...

He probably has to put on k-nite lubrication. sick

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well I don't...

Yeah well, you look very silly to me. Trying to make me out to be foolish when by all rights, anyone doing the things PC krytonians did would be considered low lvl Abstracts. Hell PC Superman has feats that some abstracts don't. I've never seen Love and Hate control time or heal Universal rifts.

WorldWarHulk
Yeah well, you look very silly to me. Trying to make me out to be foolish when by all rights, anyone doing the things PC krytonians did would be considered low lvl Abstracts. Hell PC Superman has feats that some abstracts don't. I've never seen Love and Hate control time or heal Universal rifts. What? Wait... what are you talking about?

Wait, is this another ploy, to try and get Darkseid up to LT's level or something?
By upgrading the people he beats up, would be upgrading Darkseid...

I still don't agree with this though, either.

Funny, because I've never seen Love and Hate do anything... good comparison.

nvrbeenwthagirl
What? Wait... what are you talking about?

Wait, is this another ploy, to try and get Darkseid up to LT's level or something?
By upgrading the people he beats up, would be upgrading Darkseid...

I still don't agree with this though, either.

Funny, because I've never seen Love and Hate do anything... good comparison.

And yet they are considered abstracts. Any way, You know How I feel about DS. To me his very top portrayals are indeed abstract lvl at least low abstracts.

WorldWarHulk
And yet they are considered abstracts. Any way, You know How I feel about DS. To me his very top portrayals are indeed abstract lvl at least low abstracts. Because they have a role? You're not going to see them shooting shit up, just to prove something.
Also, you know, as well as I know, that the abstracts do shit all.
Just that they are around Galactus (mythical full power level).
Or, a better comparison should be In-Betweener (unless Blink is there).
F*ck it, Eternity level.

Surfer's top showings are abstract level...ermm
It's mostly about consistent showings...

And we all f*cking know, Surfer is no where near Galactus, or Odin even.
Also, Darkseid is overated... stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
Because they have a role?
Also, you know, as well as I know, that the abstracts do shit all.
Just that they are around Galactus (mythical full power level).
Or, a better comparison should be In-Betweener (unless Blink is there).
F*ck it, Eternity level.

Surfer's top showings are abstract level...ermm
It's mostly about consistent showings...

And we all f*cking know, Surfer is no where near Galactus, or Odin even.

nah, surfer's top showings aren't abstract lvl. Abstract lvl in my mind for DS, is the ability to Hold ares, Hurt the AM, Spectre and Imperiex, Create Stayne in Giant Cosmic Form, OE people into oblivion, and kill Panetheons of Gods.

WorldWarHulk
nah, surfer's top showings aren't abstract lvl. Abstract lvl in my mind for DS, is the ability to Hold ares, Hurt the AM, Spectre and Imperiex, Create Stayne in Giant Cosmic Form, OE people into oblivion, and kill Panetheons of Gods. He beat Uni-Lord... ermm
Basically Eternity in his realm.ermm

AM with tech...
Shazam hurt Spectre...

Also, the OE is a cheap attack. But, I'll give it to you.

And then get owned by Superman... stick out tongue

batdude123
He beat Uni-Lord... ermm

AM with tech...
Shazam hurt Spectre...

I could've sworn Galactus was shown up by Thor and AF before. ermm

WorldWarHulk
I could've sworn Galactus was shown up by Thor and AF before. ermm And, that's the magical plot-decive of Galactus.

You know the circumstances of that fight, and I'm not going to repeat them (feeling lazy, I think I should do some homework...).

nvrbeenwthagirl
He beat Uni-Lord... ermm

AM with tech...
Shazam hurt Spectre...

He only used tech to channel his OE. But no one says anything about all the tech THanos used to amp his power.

WorldWarHulk
He only used tech to channel his OE. But no one says anything about all the tech THanos used to amp his power. The OE's blue?
I saw him push a button, and then shit shot out of someone else's eyes...

Everything has to go back to Thanos with you...
Because Thanos doesn't push a button and then shoot shit out of someone else's eyes?
Also, when Thanos amps, he amps for good.
It's not the same thing.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The OE's blue?
I saw him push a button, and then shit shot out of someone else's eyes...

Everything has to go back to Thanos with you...
Because Thanos doesn't push a button and then shoot shit out of someone else's eyes?
Also, when Thanos amps, he amps for good.
It's not the same thing.

Considering Superman is the God of DC, I really can't see DS losing to anyone that is not Superman related. And even Superman's wins were iffy. Too many circumstances. Other than that, DS doesn't lose.

WorldWarHulk
Considering Superman is the God of DC, I really can't see DS losing to anyone that is not Superman related. And even Superman's wins were iffy. Too many circumstances. Other than that, DS doesn't lose. I can't see Darkseid losing to Superman...ermm

The only circumstances you talk about, is when the Source Wall helped, or that he hit himself.
But it was Superman handing him his ass before the Source.

Also, the plot induced:
"I'm stronger than you".
"Not today!"
"I can't see!"

Etc.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I can't see Darkseid losing to Superman...ermm

The only circumstances you talk about, is when the Source Wall helped, or that he hit himself.
But it was Superman handing him his ass before the Source.

Also, the plot induced:
"I'm stronger than you".
"Not today!"
"I can't see!"

Etc.

I remember DS beating Supers before he hit himself with the OE. I surely remember that. I also remember DS being on Earth. Meaning DS depowered Himself with a nice boomtube to earth. True Form DS pwns anyone not abstract lvl.

WorldWarHulk
I remember DS beating Supers before he hit himself with the OE. I surely remember that. I also remember DS being on Earth. Meaning DS depowered Himself with a nice boomtube to earth. True Form DS pwns anyone not abstract lvl. You do realize that you use "True form DS", but you don't like people using "full power Galactus"?
I dun git it.

Also, that's why Superman took him to the sun... ermm

nvrbeenwthagirl
You do realize that you use "True form DS", but you don't like people using "full power Galactus"?
I dun git it.

Also, that's why Superman took him to the sun... ermm

Actually Full powered Galactus is a myth. True form DS has actual feats. Try to grasp the difference.

WorldWarHulk
Actually Full powered Galactus is a myth. True form DS has actual feats. Try to grasp the difference. But we know that Galactus can get stronger...

What feats are these? Creating Stayne? Showing up?

nvrbeenwthagirl
But we know that Galactus can get stronger...

What feats are these? Creating Stayne? Showing up?

True DS feats are shaking the cosmos in battle with Highfather, WTF pwning Earth Angel Supergirl>>>>>>>>>All other New Gods on Apok>>>>Despero>>>>>>>>>>Superman.
He also created Stayne. And there are others. Trouncing the Precrisis JLA like nothing. And more. I have to look it up in the comics. may take me a while to find those.

WorldWarHulk
True DS feats are shaking the cosmos in battle with Highfather, WTF pwning Earth Angel Supergirl>>>>>>>>>All other New Gods on Apok>>>>Despero>>>>>>>>>>Superman.
He also created Stayne. And there are others. Trouncing the Precrisis JLA like nothing. And more. I have to look it up in the comics. may take me a while to find those. So, true DS, is actually when he wins a fight?
Interesting...

I thought you were going on to say he is the giant one... so I said the Stayne thing.

I just judge true DS off of his PC feats... ermm
Any PC is him, the rest is debateable.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So, true DS, is actually when he wins a fight?
Interesting...

I thought you were going on to say he is the giant one... so I said the Stayne thing.

I just judge true DS off of his PC feats... ermm
Any PC is him, the rest is debateable.

Well him beating EASG is after the first crisis.

Bentley
So well, I'm siding with Stardust, any argument against it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.