pre-crisis Validus vs. classic Juggernaut and Savage Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

starking
Possibly the strongest character ever made against classic Juggs and Savage Hulk. Who takes it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by starking
Possibly the strongest character ever made against classic Juggs and Savage Hulk. Who takes it.
confused

Validus
Neither of these guys are messing with Validus.

charlemagne9746
Didn't Validus take out Mon-El and Superboy at the same time or something? I know he defeated multiple Daxamites at the same time....so, I don't see Juggs or Hulk doing much against him.

Validus
Validus one punched Superboy into a different galaxy. He picked Mon-El up and tossed him straight through the planet they were standing on.

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by Validus
Validus one punched Superboy into a different galaxy. He picked Mon-El up and tossed him straight through the planet they were standing on.

Yeah, that is awesome....i was speculating in another post if Omega is actually stronger physcially than Validus....i still haven't drawn a conclusion on that one.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Yeah, that is awesome....i was speculating in another post if Omega is actually stronger physcially than Validus....i still haven't drawn a conclusion on that one.

Omega is stronger than Validus.

Validus
I think Omega was clearly intended to be stronger than Validus, at least by a little bit. Mon-El could at least affect Validus in a fight but he couldn't do squat to Omega. His best punch was laughed at.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I think Omega was clearly intended to be stronger than Validus, at least by a little bit. Mon-El could at least affect Validus in a fight but he couldn't do squat to Omega. His best punch was laughed at.

Omega was just rediculous.

charlemagne9746
How did they end up stopping Omega...I saw the scans where Omega one shotted Mon-El...but, I don't know how he was eventually beaten.

Validus
How did they end up stopping Omega...I saw the scans where Omega one shotted Mon-El...but, I don't know how he was eventually beaten.
Omega was created by the Miracle Machine so when the Legion destroyed it he ceased to exist.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Omega was created by the Miracle Machine so when the Legion destroyed it he ceased to exist.

The miracle machine. I wonder if it will ever come back up in comics. It was kinda uber.

Validus
A little too uber. DC seems intent on toning down Legion power levels.

nvrbeenwthagirl
A little too uber. DC seems intent on toning down Legion power levels.

Which is sooooooo dumb. I used to love legion after the reboot. The art was good, the stories too. Then that crap space thingy happened when they got lost. I was irritated.

Validus
Well I guess it's pretty hard to write stories when damn near everyone on the team is a bona fide team buster. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.