Hulk vs Mongul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

complexbrother
Hulk
http://dragonhero.com/graphics/marvel2/hulk2.jpg

vs

Mongul
http://members.aol.com/whoclix/mongul.gif

Symmetric Chaos
Mongul

Flight, Speed and Skill edge ftw

xmeat
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Mongul

Flight, Speed and Skill edge ftw monfool cant fly and his speeds a joke hulk wins

Redatom65
Originally posted by xmeat
monfool cant fly and his speeds a joke hulk wins

you watch to much Justice League. Read a comic

xmeat
Originally posted by Redatom65
you watch to much Justice League. Read a comic i do and he doesn't fly

Kurash
mongul is highly underrated and would stomp the hulk, he whips GL's like its his job, and gives supes a run. Both of these are thousands of times more versatile than the hulk. If mongul knows how to fight a ring that can prodruce anything i dont think hed have much trouble fighting a being who can only punch. Mongul

xmeat
Originally posted by Kurash
mongul is highly underrated and would stomp the hulk, he whips GL's like its his job, and gives supes a run. Both of these are thousands of times more versatile than the hulk. If mongul knows how to fight a ring that can prodruce anything i dont think hed have much trouble fighting a being who can only punch. Mongul hulks never hade trouble with superman level beings to even once picked up thors hammer.

jasofisc
mongul is highly underrated and would stomp the hulk, he whips GL's like its his job, and gives supes a run. Both of these are thousands of times more versatile than the hulk. If mongul knows how to fight a ring that can prodruce anything i dont think hed have much trouble fighting a being who can only punch. Mongul

abc logic sucks wolverine can beat galactus though abc logic

jasofisc
you watch to much Justice League. Read a comic

um in the superman returns story line he doesn't fly nor in superman/batman, so when does he fly I 've seen him jump like the hulk but that's it.

Kurash
Originally posted by jasofisc
abc logic sucks wolverine can beat galactus though abc logic

i wasnt using abc logic, i was stating that he deals with beings that are much more vesatile and more powerful than hulk. Secondly green lantern to my knowledge has never fought the hulk therefore i cannot accurately say mongul beats GL and GL beat Hulk so he wins which is what abc logic would infer. Learn what the lingo means before you try to flame someone

Soljer
hulks never hade trouble with superman level beings to even once picked up thors hammer.

Only in the Ultimate-verse.

jasofisc
i wasnt using abc logic, i was stating that he deals with beings that are much more vesatile and more powerful than hulk. Secondly green lantern to my knowledge has never fought the hulk therefore i cannot accurately say mongul beats GL and GL beat Hulk so he wins which is what abc logic would infer. Learn what the lingo means before you try to flame someone

You were saying that they would beat the hulk and you know why else would you use the example. it's not like you are saying that hulk is versatile and mongul has beat people that are more versatile.

you were infering pretty bad that mongul beats GL and GL beats hulk or else you would have used a character like the hulk for the comparison. or used a strenghth feat.

so yeah I do know the lingo and called you on it

Darth Macabre
abc logic sucks wolverine can beat galactus though abc logic He never once said Superman or GL could beat Hulk, so it's not ABC logic.

Anyway, Mongul wins depending on which Mongul.

Redatom65
um in the superman returns story line he doesn't fly nor in superman/batman, so when does he fly I 've seen him jump like the hulk but that's it.

I meant about the superspeed

Kurash
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
He never once said Superman or GL could beat Hulk, so it's not ABC logic.

thank you, hes a moron, i think its a valid point that is mongul is capable of fighting someone as versatile as a GL or supes, hed have no problem with someone whos so one dimensional like the hulk

DevilGoblin
Mongul isn't Onslaught. Hulk wins 7-8/10.

Redatom65
what do ya know, moron number 2.

Kurash

number 3 if you count xmeat big grin

UniOmni
I'd put money on Hulk, given Mongul doesn't have his unibeam.

DevilGoblin

truth hurts, but i agree with you: keep on making the hulk losing all debates, the most important thing is that he wins in comics!

WWH: a nightmare for you

Redatom65
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
truth hurts, but i agree with you: keep on making the hulk losing all debates, the most important thing is that he wins in comics!

WWH: a nightmare for you

actually about 10% of the hulk threads here, he wins. The others he faces, Superman, The Martian, Captain Atom, Galactus, Mongul. It's just sad. he can't win. Meh, WWH won't bother me at all really.

jasofisc
He never once said Superman or GL could beat Hulk, so it's not ABC logic.

oh for the love that's exactly what he was implying that if mongul can beat people as verstile as GL then he can beat Hulk who is not verstile.

just because he doesn't come out and say that doesn't mean it's not the same logic.

lets see A = Mongel>GL B=the implyed Gl>Hulk C= Mongul>hulk

A + B = C aka abc logic

Endless Mike
Mongul 7/10

jasofisc
I meant about the superspeed

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I could see that however I don't think there is any backing to it other then he's fought superman. and superman has fought grundy who doesn't have supes like speed and has got hit by grundy too and the same with mettallo. So it could be the same.

jasofisc
thank you, hes a moron, i think its a valid point that is mongul is capable of fighting someone as versatile as a GL or supes, hed have no problem with someone whos so one dimensional like the hulk

maybe I mis understood what you meant but even with your this logic it's still bad, Hulk has fought and beat thor and a bunch of other guys who are nearly if not more versatile then a comic GL. That doesn't mean he should have and just the same that doesn't mean Mongul should have either.

StyleTime
You badasses have completely forgotten that Hulk's name is prounounced Kluh when spelled backwards.

jasofisc
actually about 10% of the hulk threads here, he wins. The others he faces, Superman, The Martian, Captain Atom, Galactus, Mongul. It's just sad. he can't win. Meh, WWH won't bother me at all really.

I wouldn't put mongul in the same group as the others but I get what you mean.

As I said in the first thread about these two that I hate both of these guys but I hate hulk a little less.

If I was going to venter a guess I would say that that because mongul is a sadist and a jerk that he wouldn't end it quikly (like he should) but would pis the hulk off untell he was just as fast and twice as strong

I do think mongul has it in him to end it quickly but I don't think he would.

Darth Macabre
oh for the love that's exactly what he was implying that if mongul can beat people as verstile as GL then he can beat Hulk who is not verstile.

just because he doesn't come out and say that doesn't mean it's not the same logic.

lets see A = Mongel>GL B=the implyed Gl>Hulk C= Mongul>hulk

A + B = C aka abc logic No, he's saying Mongul has a good chance to beat a one dimensional character because he has beaten much more versatile characters than the Hulk. You see in order to have ABC logic there has to be an A, a B, and a C. That's kind of the stipulation.

Wasup
Hulk dies. Now silence fanboys.

Galvaclaw
He's also been drawn as having Superspeed.

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/4214/superman20speed20vs20mongul202.jpg
http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/9558/supermanandmongul8pr.jpg

This looks a lot like superspeed. He appears to have some degree of Superspeed. He's also extremely skilled.

I don't believe he can fly post crisis.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
I don't believe he can fly post crisis.

Yes we've settled that. I'm an idiot.

xmeat
hulk wins

HereComesRandal
hulk dominates stupid mongul no problem, hulk cant be stopped

Soljer
Originally posted by HereComesRandal

Idiot.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
Idiot.
I agree.

HereComesRandal
thats fine agree with each other, you can call me an idiot but that doesnt take away from the fact that hulk has no limit to his strength and therefore is a threat to almost every being in the universe

Galvaclaw
Except beings who are are fast enough to dodge his every blow and are strong enough to punch him into the sun.

Or anyone with a hint of cosmic power.

HereComesRandal
cosmic beings cant power themselves up as strong as hulks anger can

nvrbeenwthagirl

OMG. The insanity.

Soljer
thats fine agree with each other, you can call me an idiot but that doesnt take away from the fact that hulk has no limit to his strength and therefore is a threat to almost every being in the universe

Except for someone who can knock him out with a single punch before he rises to this limitless cosmic embodiment of strength.

HereComesRandal
show me someone who can knock the hulk out with one punch and ill show you a charcter who doesnt exist

Soljer

The power cosmic is limitless, douchebag. An emotion is not.

Soljer
show me someone who can knock the hulk out with one punch and ill show you a charcter who doesnt exist

Namor. He's existed for longer than the Hulk's even been a concept.

HereComesRandal
he could never one shot the hulk

Soljer
he could never one shot the hulk

Funny, considering that he's done it. On panel.

juggernaut66666
Doc Samson?

StyleTime
Idiot.
I already explained to them the concept of "Kluh". If they can't get that then there is no hope.

Validus
Is it just me or do all Hulk fans type as if they're actually the Hulk? confused

StyleTime
Heh heh.

complexbrother

http://www.myhogan.com/exiles/images/thunderbirdaswarfighting.jpg

not only did he one shot him . he killed the Hulk with that blow.

but I still think that (current)Hulk would defeat Mongul.

juggernaut66666
Nah that didn't kill him.
There is no Current Mongul he is dead the Mongul we see in comics nowdays is only his son.

Soljer
Originally posted by Validus
Is it just me or do all Hulk fans type as if they're actually the Hulk? confused

I've noticed.

Accel
Namor didn't really one-shot Hulk. He had to first use a whirlpool to deprive Hulk of all oxygen, which basically wsa his Archilles's heel in the day. He once immediately fell unconsious when he burrowed underground and quickly ran out of air. Thing has also once one-shotted him when Sue put a force-field around his head to suffocate him.

Validus
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Nah that didn't kill him.
There is no Current Mongul he is dead the Mongul we see in comics nowdays is only his son.
Yeah, that would be current Mongul.

Evil_Ash

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/xmeathuc2.png

Soljer
Originally posted by Accel
Namor didn't really one-shot Hulk. He had to first use a whirlpool to deprive Hulk of all oxygen, which basically wsa his Archilles's heel in the day. He once immediately fell unconsious when he burrowed underground and quickly ran out of air. Thing has also once one-shotted him when Sue put a force-field around his head to suffocate him.

http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/2563/incrediblehulk118187ji.jpg
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/4384/incrediblehulk118211kg.jpg

One-shot. He's out.

StyleTime
Well, in Hulk's defense, he was also flying straight into Namor. Not to say Namor can't do it though. Nice scan by the way.

Symmetric Chaos

One-shot. He's out.

To be fair everything there was in Namor's favor and current Hulk survived reentry into a planets atmosphere without taking much apparent damage.

Accel

One-shot. He's out.
All this takes place after Namor had already used a whirlpool to drain the Hulk of almost all his oxygen, which history shows weakens him significantly. "One-shotted" implies that one person easily takes out another person with nothing but a single punch for the whole fight, which obviously isn't the case here.

Soljer
Originally posted by Accel
All this takes place after Namor had already used a whirlpool to drain the Hulk of almost all his oxygen, which history shows weakens him significantly. "One-shotted" implies that one person easily takes out another person with nothing but a single punch for the whole fight, which obviously isn't the case here.

If this:
http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/7674/avengers003173hf.jpg

Is what you mean..then...

Those are ENTIRELY different comics.

UniOmni
Mongul is like opposite dimension Hulk.

He's yellow, rather than green, and smart rather than dumb.

But i'd put money on hulk to win this in a comic anyday.

Accel

HereComesRandal
hulk would smash namor no problem, his strength is infinate

juggernaut66666
Yeah, that would be current Mongul.
Mongul JR.

Validus
Mongul JR.
Yeah, current MONGUL

Quit being difficult.

juggernaut66666
Yeah, current MONGUL

Quit being difficult.
But it's not the same cause Cap Marv=/=Cap Marvel JR

Joey Stacks
I'm going with Hulk here. Mongul's example of superspeed posted so far are a joke, Hulk should be able to replicate said stuff (hello he's faster then Classic Quicksilver) and saying Doc Samson oneshotted the Hulk would be akin to saying Hulk has beaten Silver Surfer almost dead before

Validus
But it's not the same cause Cap Marv=/=Cap Marvel JR
Yeah and when someone says current Flash, I think Wally West right? Buddy, if someone says current Mongul you know damn well what they're talking about so stop acting like you don't.

Soljer
Originally posted by Joey Stacks
I'm going with Hulk here. Mongul's example of superspeed posted so far are a joke, Hulk should be able to replicate said stuff (hello he's faster then Classic Quicksilver) and saying Doc Samson oneshotted the Hulk would be akin to saying Hulk has beaten Silver Surfer almost dead before

Not quite, considering anytime the Hulk's ever TOUCHED the Surfer, the Surfer's mentioned something along the lines of "You can't phase the power cosmic, dumb ass." followed by a quick owning.

Joey Stacks
Except in Planet Hulk of course

Soujaboy
Mongul

Soljer
Except in Planet Hulk of course

We never saw the after math of that.

That was also a Surfer who was completely cut off from the power cosmic, and a Surfer who had been forced into hand to hand combat, and actually owned the hulk and his crew at first.

Joey Stacks
1.) SS was not cut off from the power cosmic
2.) You can clearly deduce from the crowd's looks that whatever's going on is not pretty.
3.) Surfer was not owning anyone more or less, knocking back a surprised Hulk (who quickly recovers like nothing happened) who thought he was his only friend left (outside his teammates).
4.) He's laying out unconscious right in your face and winces in pain from the first strike.

TricksterPriest
Anyone who's at Superman's level of strength and can hang with Supes and make him work for the win, is so far above Hulk it's not even funny. whistle Mongul will smash Hulk's head in.

Soujaboy
1.) SS was not cut off from the power cosmic
2.) You can clearly deduce from the crowd's looks that whatever's going on is not pretty.
3.) Surfer was not owning anyone more or less, knocking back a surprised Hulk (who quickly recovers like nothing happened) who thought he was his only friend left (outside his teammates).
4.) He's laying out unconscious right in your face and winces in pain from the first strike.

The only reason Hulk even touched Surfer is because Surfer stopped fighting and was thanking Hulk. Hulk then went on to take the upper hand, landing an onslaught of punches that looked to have little effect.

Joey Stacks
You're making it seem like Hulk has never hit Surfer before, he has. And both fighters were caught by surprise, the difference is that Hulk actually did some damage when he caught Surfer.

Soujaboy
You're making it seem like Hulk has never hit Surfer before, he has. And both fighters were caught by surprise, the difference is that Hulk actually did some damage when he caught Surfer.

He has, however his attempts to defeat Surfer were futile as he caused no damage.

When was Surfer ever shown to be damaged? He got right up and talk to Hulk after the cheap shot.

Joey Stacks
No, it took several pages for him to get up (all of which he was knocked out cold which is shown clearly when Hulk had to be restrained and told it was over), stop being blind. And it's clear by the >_< faces he was making that he was taking obvious pain.

Soujaboy
No, it took several pages for him to get up (all of which he was knocked out cold which is shown clearly when Hulk had to be restrained and told it was over), stop being blind. And it's clear by the >_< faces he was making that he was taking obvious pain.

The arena wasn't shown for a couple pages. All you see is Surfer on the ground, there was no indication that he was ko'd.

Those who are knocked out cold don't tend to talk and release people from their restraints.

Joey Stacks
Yes it is a clear indication as he was struggling to raise his hand to blow away the device thingies and was on his knees and it shows you in a whole panel that he's KTFOH. Again stop being blind/biased.

Joey Stacks
Here I'm going to post the whole fight just because this contortion of events is disgusting.

Soujaboy
Yes it is a clear indication as he was struggling to raise his hand to blow away the device thingies and was on his knees and it shows you in a whole panel that he's KTFOH. Again stop being blind/biased.

He was cheap shotted, released Hulk and his group from their restraints, was shown on his knees, and then was up flying, leading the slaves in battle. At no point was he shown ko'd.

Joey Stacks
Also note that the Surfer was bloodlusted throughout this fight (lol @ Norrin Radd using a headbutt)

http://img71.imageshack.us/my.php?image=z1cf3.jpg

http://img71.imageshack.us/my.php?image=z2xv3.jpg

http://img339.imageshack.us/my.php?image=z3ap4.jpg

http://img71.imageshack.us/my.php?image=z4my9.jpg

http://img339.imageshack.us/my.php?image=z5ah7.jpg

http://img339.imageshack.us/my.php?image=z6ma9.jpg <----- Bam ***** is now in complete control over the power cosmic

http://img402.imageshack.us/my.php?image=z7un9.jpg <----Even with power cosmic ***** is still getting styled on

http://img71.imageshack.us/my.php?image=z8zo4.jpg <--------Night night Surfer

http://img339.imageshack.us/my.php?image=z9tw3.jpg <---------Still sleeping I see Surfer

http://img402.imageshack.us/my.php?image=z10qk4.jpg <---------All this talking and you're still napping Surfer? You suck.

http://img339.imageshack.us/my.php?image=z11ub6.jpg <---------Hay he finally got off his ass and did something, notice he's only on his knees though

http://img339.imageshack.us/my.php?image=z12yb4.jpg <------Now he's back on his board.

Joey Stacks
Oops missed a scan

http://img339.imageshack.us/my.php?image=z115jf9.jpg <-----Notice he's only on his knees, he just woke up.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Soujaboy
He was cheap shotted, released Hulk and his group from their restraints, was shown on his knees, and then was up flying, leading the slaves in battle. At no point was he shown ko'd.

darthgoober
http://img339.imageshack.us/my.php?image=z11ub6.jpg <---------Hay he finally got off his ass and did something, notice he's only on his knees though

I want to know where you see SS on his knees in this scan?

Joey Stacks
Oops missed a scan

http://img339.imageshack.us/my.php?image=z115jf9.jpg <-----Notice he's only on his knees, he just woke up.

Joey Stacks
And the breaks between sentences and the stuttering only help my point as well.

Soujaboy
Also note that the Surfer was bloodlusted throughout this fight (lol @ Norrin Radd using a headbutt)

http://img339.imageshack.us/my.php?image=z6ma9.jpg <----- Bam ***** is now in complete control over the power cosmic

http://img402.imageshack.us/my.php?image=z7un9.jpg <----Even with power cosmic ***** is still getting styled on

http://img339.imageshack.us/my.php?image=z9tw3.jpg <---------Still sleeping I see Surfer

http://img402.imageshack.us/my.php?image=z10qk4.jpg <---------All this talking and you're still napping Surfer? You suck.

http://img339.imageshack.us/my.php?image=z12yb4.jpg <------Now he's back on his board.

I still don't think he was ko'd but hey.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by darthgoober
I want to know where you see SS on his knees in this scan?

It's the next page. Surfer is then shown leading the slaves out of the arena.

Joey Stacks
You could say he just healed himself with the power cosmic. He was out for a whole conversation, which probably lasted about 5 minutes.

jasofisc
ok from a person that doesn't really like either character (though i like silver surfer sometimes and consider him the toughest superhero under sky father level) In the strait up fist fight hulk won. If surfer used any of his other powers besides strength and fighting ability he would have won like he's always done.

I would really like to see people debate using there strength/speed/cunning feats instead of just using these battle feats. We all know that characters beat other characters that they shouldn't. If there was a hardcore hulk fan left on this board they could drowned everyone here in battle feats. I don't like hulk or mongul but i've never seen mongul sr. or jr. do anything other then hitting superman that was all that impressive that would make them out of hulk's league. that goes double for mongul Sr. who was beat and shown to be weaker then DOS Superman (i know it was before death of superman that they fought but it's the same or lower level of superman). Hulk especially the current one is way more strong and cunning and maybe as fast as dos superman. So unless mongul's son is at least three times stronger then his father and 10 times as fast he's not out of hulks league. I'm not saying that mongul can't win just that he's not out of hulks level.

Soujaboy
You could say he just healed himself with the power cosmic. He was out for a whole conversation, which probably lasted about 5 minutes.

Such was never shown.

Baseless speculation. That conversation barely lasted 10 seconds, which was interrupted by none other than.... Silver Surfer.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Baseless speculation. That conversation barely lasted 10 seconds

crazy

How about 2 minutes?

Joey Stacks
Damn all that talking only took 10 seconds? I don't even think I could speed read that fast.

jasofisc
No, he's saying Mongul has a good chance to beat a one dimensional character because he has beaten much more versatile characters than the Hulk. You see in order to have ABC logic there has to be an A, a B, and a C. That's kind of the stipulation.

yeah well i probley just over reacted when I saw his comment but I did show the proper equation from his comment an A a B a C but it was just my own inference and maybe not what he was saying.

xmeat
hulk can win what part of strongest there is dont you'll understand mongul aint even one of dc top 5 heavy hitters.

Redatom65
hulk can win what part of strongest there is dont you'll understand mongul aint even one of dc top 5 heavy hitters.

tell me, is strength all that matters in a fight

capt it up
don't bother redatom. xmeat thinks strength is all that matters lol. xmeat thinks hulk can take silversurfer and thor at once.........

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by capt it up
don't bother redatom. xmeat thinks strength is all that matters lol. xmeat thinks hulk can take silversurfer and thor at once.........

Cause he can shifty

Redatom65

well I've been mocking him for god knows how long, I'm slightly patronizing him and the other half of me is still curious if he's a sock looking for kicks from users calling him an idiot and Digi's in on it stick out tongue

xmeat
don't bother redatom. xmeat thinks strength is all that matters lol. xmeat thinks hulk can take silversurfer and thor at once......... when did i ever say that sure he has taken them one on one.
And anyway like joey stacks said monfools example of superspeed is a joke i guess on kmc anyone faster than huc can beat him and no one still has showed proof of monfool using superspeed.

Redatom65
when did i ever say that sure he has taken them one on one.
And anyway like joey stacks said monfools example of superspeed is a joke i guess on kmc anyone faster than huc can beat him and no one still has showed proof of monfool using superspeed.

Monfool? Your cool

capt it up
when did i ever say that sure he has taken them one on one.

hulk can take silver surfer one on one......

you mean a guy who could turn hulk into what ever he pleased...

could hit hulk hundreds of times before hulk could react........

ya ok...........

you made a thread were you pitted hulk vs rediculous odds and said hulk would win......

you even had hulk vs champion and silver surfer if I am not mistaken........

xmeat
hulk can take silver surfer one on one......

you mean a guy who could turn hulk into what ever he pleased...

could hit hulk hundreds of times before hulk could react........

ya ok...........

you made a thread were you pitted hulk vs rediculous odds and said hulk would win......

you even had hulk vs champion and silver surfer if I am not mistaken........ nope not familiar with that thread and surfers only fast with travel speed he's never blitz anyone.

capt it up
nope not familiar with that thread and surfers only fast with travel speed he's never blitz anyone.

tell that to marvel writters and see what they say.........

jasofisc
hulk has beat thor one on one but never surfer. Should hulk have beat thor most likely not. But it did happen so give x-meat a break. however I can't excuse the whole surfer and champion vs. hulk thing that's way way too much.

xmeat
tell that to marvel writters and see what they say......... well marvel also says hulks strongest there is but still surfer doesn't have fast time reaction like flash without his board he isn't that fast.

Symmetric Chaos
hulk has beat thor one on one but never surfer. Should hulk have beat thor most likely not. But it did happen so give x-meat a break. however I can't excuse the whole surfer and champion vs. hulk thing that's way way too much.

How about SBP vs PineapppleThing (since PT beat Hulk)?

Oh wait he's already done that one.

jasofisc
tell that to marvel writters and see what they say.........

too true and being able to keep up with gladator (surfer that is) I think shows that he has more then travel superspeed. and didn't he blitz superskrull

jasofisc
How about SBP vs PineapppleThing (since PT beat Hulk)?

Oh wait he's already done that one.
dear vishnu no way that's insane and would be messy to see

xmeat
too true and being able to keep up with gladator (surfer that is) I think shows that he has more then travel superspeed. and didn't he blitz superskrull maybe but he hasn't shown it therefore it cant be used.

Joey Stacks
Surfer really isn't that fast off his board. I think the fastest he's ever gone off board is like Mach 1 maybe.

darthgoober
well marvel also says hulks strongest there is but still surfer doesn't have fast time reaction like flash without his board he isn't that fast.
Really cause he's not on his board here...
http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/723/story2page01yw2.th.jpg

xmeat
Originally posted by darthgoober
Really cause he's not on his board here...
http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/723/story2page01yw2.th.jpg so he dodged a hit also thats a freaking cover.

Redatom65
you should make a flash v.s hulk thread or a superboy prime v.s hulk thread xmeat no expression

xmeat
you should make a flash v.s hulk thread or a superboy prime v.s hulk thread xmeat no expression kickass hulk can kill flash so that would be spite.

capt it up
xmeat are you on crack?

hulk could never touch flash.

flash can defeat superman.......

darthgoober
so he dodged a hit also thats a freaking cover.
No it's not a freaking cover. THIS is the freaking cover...
http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/5057/coverbx3.th.jpg

THIS is the first page of the fight...
http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/723/story2page01yw2.th.jpg

Redatom65

flash can defeat superman.......

stick out tongue ass

Soujaboy
crazy

How about 2 minutes?

Real talk though, the conversation went on for about a min.

carver9
Originally posted by complexbrother
http://www.myhogan.com/exiles/images/thunderbirdaswarfighting.jpg

not only did he one shot him . he killed the Hulk with that blow.

but I still think that (current)Hulk would defeat Mongul.

You do know that he could also one punch superman, wonderwoman, martian manhunter, etc.... and kill them. This is the same guy that punched a hole in galactus. Just to powerful.

carver9
The guy killed galactus with one punch but he also died during the proces.

juggernaut66666

You retard can't you see that Surfer was thanking Hulk for "freeing" him he only fought Hulk because the Disk on his chest was a controlling device.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by carver9
The guy killed galactus with one punch but he also died during the proces.
What the f**k?
He used somekind of bomb to kill Galactus(exiles) and the explosion killed him aswell.

capt it up
ugg silver surfer could simply tranmute hulk into what eevr he pelases. Or simple blast him to death.

or amp his strength beyond even what hulk could reach.

or speed blizt the crapp out of hulk.

or simply throw him into the sun.

juggernaut66666
ugg silver surfer could simply tranmute hulk into what eevr he pelases. Or simple blast him to death.

or amp his strength beyond even what hulk could reach.

or speed blizt the crapp out of hulk.

or simply throw him into the sun.
Or like he said in Surfer v3 issu125 he could just easily disintegrate him the only reason he didn't kill Hulk because he was his friend once.

capt it up
Or like he said in Surfer v3 issu125 he could just easily disintegrate him the only reason he didn't kill Hulk because he was his friend once.

yup plus they don't kill comic characters for

example wolverine could have killed the hulk once, but did not becuase he regained control of his mind control( though hulk would beat wolverine 10/10)

there are a lot of people who can easily kill hulk they just won't becuase writter won't allow it.

xmeat
yup plus they don't kill comic characters for

example wolverine could have killed the hulk once, but did not becuase he regained control of his mind control( though hulk would beat wolverine 10/10)

there are a lot of people who can easily kill hulk they just won't becuase writter won't allow it. or huc could rip his head off.

capt it up
or huc could rip his head off.
A) your an idiot

B) I was talking about a real comic event that happened

and

C) no hulk can't

jasofisc
A) your an idiot

B) I was talking about a real comic event that happened

and

C) no hulk can't

he did in marvel zombies (a what if universe not cannon)

Joey Stacks
You retard can't you see that Surfer was thanking Hulk for "freeing" him he only fought Hulk because the Disk on his chest was a controlling device.

http://www.haterz.u-mad.net/

Joey Stacks
And Silver Surfer cannot amp his physical strength beyond Hulk's.

Hulk has the potential to match Thanos

Silver Surfer.......doesn't.

Evil_Ash

Silver Surfer.......doesn't.

no expression

dur

Joey Stacks
Boy are you stupid?

Thanos is wary of fighting Hulk because of his (unlimited) potential

Surfer on the other hand is always a good bar joke.

juggernaut66666

Silver Surfer.......doesn't. Originally posted by Joey Stacks
Boy are you stupid?

Thanos is wary of fighting Hulk because of his (unlimited) potential

Surfer on the other hand is always a good bar joke.
nutnutnutnutnutnutnutnutnutnutnutnutnutnut

Joey Stacks
Okay give me one reason why Hulk couldn't get mad enough to eventually even up with Thanos when he's commented on Hulk's strength before?

We all know Surfer can't amp his strength to do more then give him a good laugh.

Evil_Ash
nutnutnutnutnutnutnutnutnutnutnutnutnutnut

Man, I should have used those smilies. laughing

Okay give me one reason why Hulk couldn't get mad enough to eventually even up with Thanos when he's commented on Hulk's strength before?

Because Thanos kills him?

juggernaut66666

We all know Surfer can't amp his strength to do more then give him a good laugh.
How about Thanos absorbs his life force or just turns him into stone?

Joey Stacks
This isn't about other powers dumbshit this is about Hulk's potential physical strength being greater then Surfer's with Thanos as the measuring point.

Try again.

juggernaut66666
Anyway this would happen to Hulk if he would meet Thanos haermm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqgVcOxz0zE

Evil_Ash
Anyway this would happen to Hulk if he would meet Thanos haermm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqgVcOxz0zE

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/Thanos_vs_HulkDrax.jpg

Joey Stacks
Once again, this isn't about Hulk vs. Thanos, this is about Hulk's Physical Strength > Surfer's. Surfer would get pimped slapped by Thanos no matter how much he amps his strength as he's always written as such, Thanos has atleast acknowledged that Hulk could become his physical equal and even surpass him. Not a difficult concept to grasp.

DeFlash
actually..The Flash could k.o hulk with one punch.please dont argue. he already beat mongul easily himself. and k.oed a superman level adversary in one punch with real ease.

PRAYERRUN

Actually Hal Jordan DID beat Mongul, but barely.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.