KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hulk vs Mongul

Hulk vs Mongul
Started by: complexbrother

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
complexbrother
The protector of logic

Hulk vs Mongul

Hulk
(please log in to view the image)

vs

Mongul
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 07:38 PM
complexbrother is currently offline Click here to Send complexbrother a Private Message Find more posts by complexbrother Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Mongul

Flight, Speed and Skill edge ftw

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 07:39 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Mongul

Flight, Speed and Skill edge ftw
monfool cant fly and his speeds a joke hulk wins

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 07:59 PM
xmeat is currently offline Click here to Send xmeat a Private Message Find more posts by xmeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

Originally posted by xmeat
monfool cant fly and his speeds a joke hulk wins

you watch to much Justice League. Read a comic

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 08:09 PM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Redatom65
i do and he doesn't fly

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 08:42 PM
xmeat is currently offline Click here to Send xmeat a Private Message Find more posts by xmeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurash
High Warlord

mongul is highly underrated and would stomp the hulk, he whips GL's like its his job, and gives supes a run. Both of these are thousands of times more versatile than the hulk. If mongul knows how to fight a ring that can prodruce anything i dont think hed have much trouble fighting a being who can only punch. Mongul

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 08:49 PM
Kurash is currently offline Click here to Send Kurash a Private Message Find more posts by Kurash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kurash
mongul is highly underrated and would stomp the hulk, he whips GL's like its his job, and gives supes a run. Both of these are thousands of times more versatile than the hulk. If mongul knows how to fight a ring that can prodruce anything i dont think hed have much trouble fighting a being who can only punch. Mongul
hulks never hade trouble with superman level beings to even once picked up thors hammer.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 08:53 PM
jasofisc

abc logic sucks wolverine can beat galactus though abc logic

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 08:55 PM
jasofisc is currently offline Click here to Send jasofisc a Private Message Find more posts by jasofisc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jasofisc

um in the superman returns story line he doesn't fly nor in superman/batman, so when does he fly I 've seen him jump like the hulk but that's it.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 08:59 PM
jasofisc is currently offline Click here to Send jasofisc a Private Message Find more posts by jasofisc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurash
High Warlord

Originally posted by jasofisc

i wasnt using abc logic, i was stating that he deals with beings that are much more vesatile and more powerful than hulk. Secondly green lantern to my knowledge has never fought the hulk therefore i cannot accurately say mongul beats GL and GL beat Hulk so he wins which is what abc logic would infer. Learn what the lingo means before you try to flame someone

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 09:04 PM
Kurash is currently offline Click here to Send Kurash a Private Message Find more posts by Kurash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by xmeat
hulks never hade trouble with superman level beings to even once picked up thors hammer.

Only in the Ultimate-verse.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 09:09 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jasofisc

i wasnt using abc logic, i was stating that he deals with beings that are much more vesatile and more powerful than hulk. Secondly green lantern to my knowledge has never fought the hulk therefore i cannot accurately say mongul beats GL and GL beat Hulk so he wins which is what abc logic would infer. Learn what the lingo means before you try to flame someone

You were saying that they would beat the hulk and you know why else would you use the example. it's not like you are saying that hulk is versatile and mongul has beat people that are more versatile.

you were infering pretty bad that mongul beats GL and GL beats hulk or else you would have used a character like the hulk for the comparison. or used a strenghth feat.

so yeah I do know the lingo and called you on it

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 09:14 PM
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

He never once said Superman or GL could beat Hulk, so it's not ABC logic.

Anyway, Mongul wins depending on which Mongul.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 09:25 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

um in the superman returns story line he doesn't fly nor in superman/batman, so when does he fly I 've seen him jump like the hulk but that's it.

I meant about the superspeed

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 09:28 PM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurash
High Warlord

Originally posted by Darth Macabre
He never once said Superman or GL could beat Hulk, so it's not ABC logic.

Anyway, Mongul wins depending on which Mongul.

thank you, hes a moron, i think its a valid point that is mongul is capable of fighting someone as versatile as a GL or supes, hed have no problem with someone whos so one dimensional like the hulk

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 11:17 PM
DevilGoblin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mongul isn't Onslaught. Hulk wins 7-8/10.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 11:21 PM
DevilGoblin is currently offline Click here to Send DevilGoblin a Private Message Find more posts by DevilGoblin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

what do ya know, moron number 2.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 11:22 PM
Kurash
High Warlord

number 3 if you count xmeat big grin

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 11:26 PM
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

I'd put money on Hulk, given Mongul doesn't have his unibeam.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 11:31 PM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DevilGoblin
Restricted

Account Restricted

truth hurts, but i agree with you: keep on making the hulk losing all debates, the most important thing is that he wins in comics!

WWH: a nightmare for you

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 11:33 PM
DevilGoblin is currently offline Click here to Send DevilGoblin a Private Message Find more posts by DevilGoblin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote