Wolverine without Healing Factor!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
His insane healing factor has been reduced to the level of Captain America's healing level. All his other attributes remain unchanged (strength, adamantium skeleton and claws, senses, etc)

Assume for this fight that he can use his claws without bleeding.

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/2000/1440/102312-wolverine_400.jpg

Which of the following heroes can Wolverine without Healing Factor take for the majority?

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/2000/1442/165064-captain-america_400.jpghttp://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/25000/24694/40561-daredevil_400.jpg
http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/2000/1525/107100-punisher_400.jpghttp://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/2000/1699/1156-batman_400.jpg

Special conditions:
Punisher has a handgun and a dagger.
Batman only has regular batarangs and grappling hook.

Symmetric Chaos
Probably all of them . . .

darthgoober
Wouldn't his reduced healing factor mean that he'd pretty much bleed to death if he "popped" his claws?

masterbruce
Originally posted by darthgoober
Wouldn't his reduced healing factor mean that he'd pretty much bleed to death if he "popped" his claws?

No, for this fight assume that he can still use his claws without any ill effects.

Symmetric Chaos

Would take a while probably.

darthgoober
Originally posted by masterbruce
No, for this fight assume that he can still use his claws without any ill effects.
What kind of gadgets/weapons are we talking about for Punisher and Batman?

WorldWarHulk
The funny thing is that Punisher has the worst shot at this, and yet he has the best chance at the same time...

One bullet could be the deciding factor, and if he doesn't get it, his head is gone.

masterbruce
What kind of gadgets/weapons are we talking about for Punisher and Batman?

capt it up
now I am assumign wolverine had time to get use to not having a healing factor?

darthgoober

In that case...

Cap takes it 8-9/10.
Daredevil takes it 7-8/10
Batman takes it 6-7/10
Punisher takes it maybe 4/10

masterbruce
Originally posted by capt it up

yes.

capt it up
In that case...

Cap takes it 8-9/10.
Daredevil takes it 7-8/10
Batman takes it 6-7/10
Punisher takes it maybe 4/10
remeber wolverine is use to not having a healing factor.

If thats the case then wolverine could likly take the majority from every single one of those guys.

WorldWarHulk

If thats the case then wolverine could likly take the majority from every single one of those guys. Did you just say he could defeat Batman... shifty

masterbruce

If thats the case then wolverine could likly take the majority from every single one of those guys.

haha Capt, you're such a hardcore Wolverine fan, you crack me up laughing

capt it up
haha Capt, you're such a hardcore Wolverine fan, you crack me up laughing

what so funny?

None of those guys have a single advantage over wolverine..........besides in batmans case intilligence.....which is useless in combat........

masterbruce
what so funny?

None of those guys have a single advantage over wolverine..........besides in batmans case intilligence.....which is useless in combat........ laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud eek! big grin confused

WorldWarHulk
what so funny?

None of those guys have a single advantage over wolverine..........besides in batmans case intilligence.....which is useless in combat........ Batman holds speed, fighting, damage soak (Superman, Grundy, Wonder Woman, etc), and of course, batkickery over Wolverine.

capt it up
laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud eek! big grin confused
still not getting it..........

whats so funny.........

I would really like you to explain to me what you find so funny, though I bet I already know.

darthgoober

Yes but unfortunately I haven't seen a lot of Wolverine with no healing factor, and I can't credit him with anything that I haven't seen. I remember when he had his adamantium ripped out, and he didn't show a lot of skill beyond what he normally does in anything I saw(though there wasn't a lot of his comics I checked out from that period I'll admit).

Now I personally give Cap a SLIGHT(can't stress that point to much) majority over Wolverine with his healing factor. So without it, I can see Cap taking it without to much trouble.

Wolverine's healing factor is what provides him with some degree of protection from pressure point strikes, which means that he's going to be vulnerable to them and just about everyone on the list is proficient with their use.

Wolverine DOES still have his speed however, which is why he's got the majority over Punisher(who I only see shooting Wolverine with a lucky shot), and only loses a slight majority to Batman. But now that I think about it, I'll reduce Bat's to an even split with Wolverine 5/10, because of his lack of equipment.

masterbruce
I bet I already know.

what do you mean?

masterbruce
Darthgoober, I agree with your analysis.

Superherovandal
Bats would take him. All he has to do is teargas him and then throw a batarang to knock him out. Without the healing factor he'd be affected like anyone would.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Bats would take him. All he has to do is teargas him and then throw a batarang to knock him out. Without the healing factor he'd be affected like anyone would.

read my OP. Batman only has regular batarangs and grappling hook.

darthgoober
cool

capt it up

capt it up
so you believe capt>wolverine even when wolverine has a healing factor........

masterbruce
so you believe capt>wolverine even when wolverine has a healing factor........

no, I believe they're really about equal maybe 55% to Wolverine when he has a HF. But I think Cap beats him for majority when Logan doesn't have the HF.

capt it up
no, I believe they're really about equal maybe 55% to Wolverine when he has a HF. But I think Cap beats him for majority when Logan doesn't have the HF.
how? I honestly don't understand how people come to these conslusions. When wolverine has a healing factor, capt has no edge at all in any area. So how could he possiably take any edge or even tie wolverine? Honestky with out wolverines powers the fight would be dead even with logan heaing factor capt does not stand a chance at taking a mjority or even tieing it.

masterbruce
Honestky with out wolverines powers the fight would be dead even with logan heaing factor capt does not stand a chance at taking a mjority or even tieing it.

that's why they have fought many times without an obvious winner, right?

Wolverine2006
If Wolverine's healing factor is going to be weakened he will fight alot smarter. He has been shown to dodge bullets and has mastered many types of fighting styles. I wuld give Wolverine the majority against any of these contenders one on one.

capt it up
that's why they have fought many times without an obvious winner, right?
hahahahahahahahahaha

They fought twice. Both times wolverine came out on top......

One fight wolverine had the mind of a were wolf and cearly beat capt.....

The second fight wolverine ahd not slept or eaten in weeks.......he then fought Nuke.........then got ambushed by capt and still wolverine walked away from the fight.........what happen to capt? Oh ya he got rushed to the hospital.

so you obviously have no idea what your talking about.

masterbruce
then got ambushed by capt and still wolverine walked away from the fight.........what happen to capt? Oh ya he got rushed to the hospital.

Capt broke Wolverine's tendons and rendered his claws unusable but chose not to finish Wolverine off. Yeah later on Wolverine got the upper hand but for the whole battle, it wasnt obvious who was better.

Wolverine2006
Wolverine kneed him in the leg and chose not to finish him off and walked away and then Cap grabbed his sword and went after him.

darthgoober

capt it up

Grimm22

You mean not act like an idiot and run right into attacks no expression

So basically Classic Wolverine

capt it up
Originally posted by Grimm22
You mean not act like an idiot and run right into attacks no expression

So basically Classic Wolverine

now he an idiot?

dude you don't even know who classic wolverine is, but you think you do which makes it funny.

masterbruce
http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/2000/1440/167725-wolverine_400.jpg

masterbruce
http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/2000/1440/182409-wolverine_400.jpg

"I'm the best at what I do, bub"

capt it up
yes if capt happens to get an ambush on a wolverine who seconds before states he never been so messed up in his life

but ncie evidence there maybe you should try reading the issue before psoting the picture.............

capt it up
http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/2000/1440/182409-wolverine_400.jpg

"I'm the best at what I do, bub"

what deos this have to do with any thing?

SpunkySmurph
Cap 5/10
Punisher 4/10
Daredevil 4/10
Batman 3-4/10

SpunkySmurph
what deos this have to do with any thing? It's just lMasterbruce's special type of debating. It's called Imadouche.

masterbruce
"Stop pumping me up to be better than I am, Capt It Up, I'm just a washed-up, hairy, midget with anger management issues. Leave me be so I can sulk in peace"

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/2000/1440/56589-wolverine_400.jpg

capt it up
so when you start getting creamed in a debate your resort to this? really mature. Also when you say your going to leave the forum you should do it not pretend to in order to gett pity.

WorldWarHulk
"Stop pumping me up to be better than I am, Capt It Up, I'm just a washed-up, hairy, midget with anger management issues. Leave me be so I can sulk in peace"

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/2000/1440/56589-wolverine_400.jpg DO THE DEER ONE!! DO THE DEER ONE!!

SpunkySmurph
I'm amazed that you have time in between mugging old ladies, dodging bullets, and taking out organized crime with your trusty crow bar to completley fail at insulting Capt.

masterbruce
so when you start getting creamed in a debate your resort to this? really mature. Also when you say your going to leave the forum you should do it not pretend to in order to gett pity.

I'm just kidding with ya, sorry, it's just fun to see you get riled up over Wolverine laughing out loud

masterbruce
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
I'm amazed that you have time in between mugging old ladies, dodging bullets, and taking out organized crime with your trusty crow bar to completley fail at insulting Capt.

umm...perhaps because I wasn't trying to insult Capt at all?!

EDIT: Why would I insult him, he's one of my favorite posters.

capt it up

yup lol

juggernaut74
Is Wolverine stronger than Captain America? I read they were both max 800lbs.

capt it up
wolverine has lifted well over 800 pounds with one arm........lol

juggernaut74
wolverine has lifted well over 800 pounds with one arm........lol That may be but he's not superhuman in strength. He's about Caps level.

capt it up
Originally posted by juggernaut74
That may be but he's not superhuman in strength. He's about Caps level.
actaully he listed as superhuman in strength or enchanced in a number of sources............

also lifting 1,600 pounds in one arm and throwing it is clearly superhuman.......

juggernaut74
actaully he listed as superhuman in strength or enchanced in a number of sources............ I don't think so. All handbook bios mention nothing about superhuman strength. His senses are superhuman though.

also lifting 1,600 pounds in one arm and throwing it is clearly superhuman....... In real life maybe. But in comics feats are misleading.

Grimm22
actaully he listed as superhuman in strength or enchanced in a number of sources............

also lifting 1,600 pounds in one arm and throwing it is clearly superhuman.......

Wolverine is not even peak-human in strength no expression

He's Batman's level of strength

capt it up
I don't think so. All handbook bios mention nothing about superhuman strength. His senses are superhuman though.

In real life maybe. But in comics feats are misleading.

not really even in comic 1,600 pounds is superhuman......

also hulk guide states wolverine with superhuman strength

official master hand book of the marvel universe also states wolverine with enchanced human strength which means beyond human limits.

wolverines strength level is beyond human and why are you even bring up strength? No one said any thing about strength.

juggernaut74
not really even in comic 1,600 pounds is superhuman......

also hulk guide states wolverine with superhuman strength

official master hand book of the marvel universe also states wolverine with enchanced human strength which means beyond human limits.

wolverines strength level is beyond human and why are you even bring up strength? No one said any thing about strength. I never said he wasn't enhanced. I said he wasn't superhuman. The metal in his body enhances his strength according to his bios and it also says he can lift 800lbs. cause of the enhancement. So he would be around Caps level in strength.

And I was just asking a question is all. I didn't think you would crack a nut over it.

capt it up
I never said he wasn't enhanced. I said he wasn't superhuman. The metal in his body enhances his strength according to his bios and it also says he can lift 800lbs. cause of the enhancement. So he would be around Caps level in strength.

And I was just asking a question is all. I didn't think you would crack a nut over it.
his skeleton has nothing to do with his strength. it helps with bracing nothing else. what bio have you been reading any ways?

He well beyond 800 pounds. he has lifted well over 800 pounds in one arms on many occassions and has thrown object several feet with one arm that were over 1000 pound.

WorldWarHulk

He's Batman's level of strength Not even close...

capt it up

He's Batman's level of strength
this is the reason no one listens to you when you talk about wolverine.......such ignorance, honestly...........

capt it up
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
Not even close...
cosigned

WorldWarHulk
cosigned And here, we agree.

I mean, Batman hurts Wonder Woman, beats up Grundy, etc.
Wolverine is nowhere near that striking power... stick out tongue

YFZ 350
Logans senses are superhuman but his strength is not. Every bio I read don't even mention him having peakhuman strength.

As for feats you can't really use them. DareDevil has done some nice things but he's not superhuman either.

capt it up
Originally posted by YFZ 350
Logans senses are superhuman but his strength is not. Every bio I read don't even mention him having peakhuman strength.

As for feats you can't really use them. DareDevil has done some nice things but he's not superhuman either.
wolverine has been stated as enchanced human before in comics and hand books......he even been stated as superhuman in hand books and guides as well..........so I am not sure what you have been reading.........but just becuase it not mention does not eman he does not have it.

YFZ 350
wolverine has been stated as enchanced human before in comics and hand books......he even been stated as superhuman in hand books and guides as well..........so I am not sure what you have been reading.........but just becuase it not mention does not eman he does not have it. When are you gonna realize Superhuman>enhanced human? Show me scans of panels or bios stating he has superhuman strength.

I guess it's safe to say Batman and DareDevil have superhuman strength also.....

Wolverine2006

Ya after he was exhausted and fought a lot of other heroes. That pic is not very impressive at all.

YFZ 350
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Ya after he was exhausted and fought a lot of other heroes. That pic is not very impressive at all. But he has a healing factor!!!!

capt it up
When are you gonna realize Superhuman>enhanced human? Show me scans of panels or bios stating he has superhuman strength.

I guess it's safe to say Batman and DareDevil have superhuman strength also.....
niether one are listed with such now are they?

enhanced human is still superhuman it beyond human limits which is beyond peakhuman.........

Hulks ultimate guide states wolverine with superhuman strength

wolverine also in DC vs Marvel was stated under the bio to have superhuman strength

wolverine was also stated in marvel hand book master edition to have ehanced human strength. He was also listed in marvel knight encyclopedia to have enhanced huamn strength.

YFZ 350
niether one are listed with such now are they?

enhanced human is still superhuman it beyond human limits which is beyond peakhuman.........

Hulks ultimate guide states wolverine with superhuman strength

wolverine also in DC vs Marvel was stated under the bio to have superhuman strength

wolverine was also stated in marvel hand book master edition to have ehanced human strength. He was also listed in marvel knight encyclopedia to have enhanced huamn strength. But Superhuman>enhanced human. Even in his own handbook from 2004 it says NOTHING about superhuman strength. And the recent battle damage report says nothing either.

capt it up
But Superhuman>enhanced human. Even in his own handbook from 2004 it says NOTHING about superhuman strength. And the recent battle damage report says nothing either.
Yes, but then again does it need to? Just becuase some thing not stated does not mean he does not have it. It been stated in comics and in other hand books so why would he need it stated in another bio? Also in his own hand book it lists his strength as a level 4 which is superhuman.

YFZ 350
Yes, but then again does it need to? Just becuase some thing not stated does not mean he does not have it. It been stated in comics and in other hand books so why would he need it stated in another bio? Also in his own hand book it lists his strength as a level 4 which is superhuman. That numbering system Marvel has is messed up bigtime. Beast has level 5 strength and that is 25-75 tons but he can lift 2 tons. I saw one of these that gave Logan a 3 in strength also.

YFZ 350
The 2004 handbook says specifically Wolverine has the normal human strength of a man of his age or something.

masterbruce
Wolverine strength is not normal average man, nor is it super. it is enhanced.

I think he's around 1500 pounds.

capt it up
The 2004 handbook says specifically Wolverine has the normal human strength of a man of his age or something.
your talking about the x-men one which was jsut a copy of the original one and is totaly inaccurate.

also comic evidence in comcis state wolverien as enhanced human. There no debating what beeing stated in comics. Comic have never stated him as normal human strength or peak-human always beyond that.

it funny how you just right off stated facts

capt it up
Wolverine strength is not normal average man, nor is it super. it is enhanced.

I think he's around 1500 pounds.
he thrown more in one arm.........

he around 2 tons in my opinion

YFZ 350
your talking about the x-men one which was jsut a copy of the original one and is totaly inaccurate.

also comic evidence in comcis state wolverien as enhanced human. There no debating what beeing stated in comics. Comic have never stated him as normal human strength or peak-human always beyond that.

it funny how you just right off stated facts Good we settled it then. Wolverine is enhanced human in strength.

YFZ 350
he thrown more in one arm.........

he around 2 tons in my opinion Going by your logic everybody over class 50 is now class 100.

WorldWarHulk
Going by your logic everybody over class 50 is now class 100. Pwned!!!@1

capt it up
Going by your logic everybody over class 50 is now class 100.
ho does that even make sense?

honestly in order for that to make sense then people who are class 50 would be throwing 100 ton items........

Ptr_Grifin
ho does that even make sense?

honestly in order for that to make sense then people who are class 50 would be throwing 100 ton items........

No, not actually. If someone throws a 50 ton object 100 yards then they are far over 100 tons.

WorldWarHulk
I think Exitar would be a good match for Wolvey without his factor of healing.

Symmetric Chaos
I think Exitar would be a good match for Wolvey without his factor of healing.

Since when is Exitar strong enough or fast enough for that to work? Plus one nerve strike is all that Wolvie would need.

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Since when is Exitar strong enough or fast enough for that to work? Plus one nerve strike is all that Wolvie would need. I said good match dumbass.

F*cking monkeys these days...

Symmetric Chaos
I said good match dumbass.

Its not a good match at all.

I'm f*cking monkeys these days...

blink I really didn't need to know that.

King KAM

If thats the case then wolverine could likly take the majority from every single one of those guys. you show me a wolverine cap fight where cap doesnt do major damage first and you win.

capt it up
Originally posted by King KAM
you show me a wolverine cap fight where cap doesnt do major damage first and you win.

why does that matter? the damage capt did was not enough to take some one out of a fight. Wolverine attack was.

King KAM
why does that matter? the damage capt did was not enough to take some one out of a fight. Wolverine attack was. if someone crushes all the tendons in your forearm...yes that ends fights dude...

I grapple, you can end fights by simply applying pressure to tendons, and joints, people tap out before anything ever actually happens... now someone actually finishing the move, you would be comatose(from the excrutiating pain)

capt it up
if someone crushes all the tendons in your forearm...yes that ends fights dude...

I grapple, you can end fights by simply applying pressure to tendons, and joints, people tap out before anything ever actually happens... now someone actually finishing the move, you would be comatose(from the excrutiating pain)

not true actaully. You still beable to move, your hands woudl be useless. But capt did not break the tendons to the hand he broke the tendons to the claws. Also a person would still beable to use there legs so the blood clot was totally possiable.

Also a fight between wolverine and capt with out the use of wolverines healing factor would go 5/10 either way.

King KAM
not true actaully. You still beable to move, your hands woudl be useless. But capt did not break the tendons to the hand he broke the tendons to the claws. Also a person would still beable to use there legs so the blood clot was totally possiable.

Also a fight between wolverine and capt with out the use of wolverines healing factor would go 5/10 either way. cap snapped all the tendons in his forearm period... you are telling me that this would have no affect... and we already settled this, wolverine doesnt ever ball a fist again until he goes bezerker, never showing that he could move his fingers.

capt it up
cap snapped all the tendons in his forearm period... you are telling me that this would have no affect... and we already settled this, wolverine doesnt ever ball a fist again until he goes bezerker, never showing that he could move his fingers.
no he did not. It have an effect, but does not mean you can not still attack some one like wolverine did.

When wolverine went berserker his claws were in. which means his tendons had not healed. If they ahd capt would be dead......logan would have poped to claws sicne while berserker his aim is to kill and he always pops his claws.

King KAM
no he did not. It have an effect, but does not mean you can not still attack some one like wolverine did.

When wolverine went berserker his claws were in. which means his tendons had not healed. If they ahd capt would be dead......logan would have poped to claws sicne while berserker his aim is to kill and he always pops his claws. im pretty sure he didnt pop the claws because cap was set to die in the next 2 months at the end of the civil war...

StarsNeverFall7
Well the anti healing factor kind of puts a very big hurt on Wolverine for this..

Batman with his limits on gadgets and such is going to be a lower end here 3-4/10

Daredevil due to his senses and nerve strikes has a bit of an advantage but really doesn't pack enough punch 4/10

Punisher has a decent shot considering the firearm portion, if he is as good of a shot as is said, a bullet to the eye puts Wolverine down, everytime. He could go anywhere from 2/10 to 10/10

Cap has the most consistant chance, minus the healing a full sheild hit should put logan out everytime. Cap also shouldn't have much trouble blocking Wolverines attacks and landing a well placed shield strike. Cap 8/10

King KAM
Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
Well the anti healing factor kind of puts a very big hurt on Wolverine for this..

Batman with his limits on gadgets and such is going to be a lower end here 3-4/10

Daredevil due to his senses and nerve strikes has a bit of an advantage but really doesn't pack enough punch 4/10

Punisher has a decent shot considering the firearm portion, if he is as good of a shot as is said, a bullet to the eye puts Wolverine down, everytime. He could go anywhere from 2/10 to 10/10

Cap has the most consistant chance, minus the healing a full sheild hit should put logan out everytime. Cap also shouldn't have much trouble blocking Wolverines attacks and landing a well placed shield strike. Cap 8/10 without the healing factor... everyone in that category packs the punch... i mean... bats doesnt need gadgets, and dare devil hits hard enough to put bullseye down.

xmarksthespot
Cap 5/10
Punisher 4/10
Daredevil 4/10
Batman 3-4/10 I concur.

King KAM
wolverine without his healing factor aint even freaking wolverine, hes this guy with good skills, who goes crazy and then gets hit harder than he expected, and without his healing factor is knocked unconcoius

Bouboumaster
He takes against
5/10 Captain America
6/10 Dare Devil
5/10 Batman
3/10 Punisher

The Punisher is the toughest out there cause... he's the man with the gun, and Wolverine will think it sucks to be himself when you have in front of you a ****in' psychopathe with bulets.

Soljer
I think Cap'll win a slight majority, Daredevil will either draw even or take about 4/10, similarly for Batman.

The Punisher'll take about 2/10.

Soljer
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
He takes against
5/10 Captain America
6/10 Dare Devil
5/10 Batman
3/10 Punisher

The Punisher is the toughest out there cause... he's the man with the gun, and Wolverine will think it sucks to be himself when you have in front of you a ****in' psychopathe with bulets.

Yeah, it would suck except...the punisher has a single handgun, and he isn't bullseye.

Wolverine, Captain America, Daredevil, etc. could all dodge bullets - the Punisher's only chance against them is a lucky 'spray and pray.'

With only a handgun, he can't even try that. The Punisher is dog food here.

capt it up
im pretty sure he didnt pop the claws because cap was set to die in the next 2 months at the end of the civil war...
lol

psy_blade
Cap and Bat 7/10
DD 6/10
Punisher- depends on their distance apart.

capt it up
I don't agree.

wolverine would still take the majority from batman and DD and punisher and likly tie capt

WorldWarHulk
I don't agree.

wolverine would still take the majority from batman and DD and punisher and likly tie capt Batman liek torta11y smok3rz Bolvereen!

No I'm serious, Batman beats his ass.

capt it up
I don't agree .

Estacado
Batman easily thrashed Grundy in a h2h fight.He beats Logan 10/10

capt it up
Originally posted by Estacado
Batman easily thrashed Grundy in a h2h fight.He beats Logan 10/10
was that a serous comment?

beats wolverine 10/10 are you fing serous?

You do realize logan has superior stats and claws........not to mention is equally as skilled if not more so...........

starlock
According to these boards rules

Cap 4/10. only because of the shield
Daredevil 3/10
Punisher 2/10
Batman 3/10

lets be real,, he would kill 90% of the heroes and villians he fights,so we get wolverine looking average against his opponents

His first appearance was against the hulk!,
claws that can cut thru almost anything,bones laced with adamantium,over 100 years of experience
cia training,samurai training,weapon x training,Xmen training

Just my opinon,he might not be my favorite,but he is a killing machine

masterbruce
Wolverine without healing factor will be very vulnerable to nerve strikes which Batman and DD are experts of. Cap's shield will also do major damage to Logan. And Punisher can severely weaken Logan if he even hits Logan a couple of times with the pistol.

capt it up
Wolverine without healing factor will be very vulnerable to nerve strikes which Batman and DD are experts of. Cap's shield will also do major damage to Logan. And Punisher can severely weaken Logan if he even hits Logan a couple of times with the pistol.
actaully he still won't be that vulnerable to nerve attacks since he has enhanced durability.

also he knows nerve attacks as well and he has a reach advantage due to his claws.

Logan stabbs capt it over. capt can't really say the same thing can he?

Punisher won't be hitting any thing. Also you be surprized how many bullets Logan can take with out his healing factor working.

WorldWarHulk
was that a serous comment?

beats wolverine 10/10 are you fing serous?

You do realize logan has superior stats and claws........not to mention is equally as skilled if not more so........... And all that matters is that his skillz that killzers aren't as high.

Batman has the batarangs.

capt it up
And all that matters is that his skillz that killzers aren't as high.

Batman has the batarangs.
lol

batarangs hahahahaa

masterbruce
actaully he still won't be that vulnerable to nerve attacks sicne he ahs enhanced durability.

also he knows nerve attacks as well and he has a reach advantage due to his claws.

Logan stabbs capt it over. capt can't really say the same thing can he?

Punisher won't be hitting any thing. Also you be surprized how many bullets Logan can take with out his healing factor working.

his durability is not to the point where nerve strikes are ineffective.

Logan won't get a good stab at Cap, Cap's too good and he has the shield. Logan may slice Cap but not too deep.

Punisher firing at point blank will put a coupla slugs in Wolverine, and Wolverine will be weakened as the fight goes on unless he can kill of Punisher very quickly, which seems to be pretty unrealistic considering how tough Punisher is.

WorldWarHulk
lol

batarangs hahahahaa Don't make me bring out the scans...

Batman would tota11y liek beat his assmole into oblivion.

Soljer
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/6349/wolvcapa207sz8.jpg

Later that issue, healing factor still hasn't kicked in;
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/5121/wolvcapa216bw2.jpg
http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/1439/wolvcapa217he1.jpg

A few rounds from the Punisher even slowing Wolverine down? Unlikely.

starlock

hey there its cool we can have different views on the matter smile

A 12 year old kid with 3 adamantium claws on each hand is deadly!

Now i am supposed to be impressed with nerve strikes and pressure points,all of which logan knows about?

Cap is lucky he has a defensive weapon that logan cannot claw thru

Just a thought here......i have been in fights,i have been trained in boxing and some martial arts, every street fight i have ever had always involved me hurting my hand or other part of my body....getting hit with a bottle,a stickball bat,a garbage can,a brick, stabbed, the only thing that stopped me were broken bones period.

Now imagine wolvie he has no cares about how hard he will hit,his bones are not going to brake!,what about them hitting him? i dont believe logans healing factor had anything to do with him beating these guys

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by Soljer

A few rounds from the Punisher even slowing Wolverine down? Unlikely. You know... head shots might be able to though...

Soljer
You know... head shots might be able to though...

Not when they're barely a flesh wound stopped by adamantium...erm.

masterbruce
Originally posted by starlock
hey there its cool we can have different views on the matter smile

A 12 year old kid with 3 adamantium claws on each hand is deadly!

Now i am supposed to be impressed with nerve strikes and pressure points,all of which logan knows about?

Cap is lucky he has a defensive weapon that logan cannot claw thru

Just a thought here......i have been in fights,i have been trained in boxing and some martial arts, every street fight i have ever had always involved me hurting my hand or other part of my body....getting hit with a bottle,a stickball bat,a garbage can,a brick, stabbed, the only thing that stopped me were broken bones period.

Now imagine wolvie he has no cares about how hard he will hit,his bones are not going to brake!,what about them hitting him? i dont beleive logans healing factor had anything to do with him beating these guys

Captain America and DD have both stalemated or beat Logan EVEN when he had his healing factor.

Also, his healing factor does help. Captain America in a fight crushed Logan's wrist tendons so that his claws were useless, if he couldn't heal, he'd lose since he'd be fighting against Cap and shield with only his fists.

capt it up
his durability is not to the point where nerve strikes are ineffective.
No, but it is to the point were it will be much harder to make them effective. Also the odds of the people whoa re fighting him knowing he ahs enhenced durability is qutie low.

Logan won't get a good stab at Cap, Cap's too good and he has the shield. Logan may slice Cap but not too deep.
again same can be said for wolverine. he to good to get nailed by the shield. This fight can go either ways qutie easily.

Punisher firing at point blank will put a coupla slugs in Wolverine,

First you act like punisher will get bullets off at piont blank. Second you keep assuming that bullets go faster when punisher shoots them.......no they are the same speed when any one shoots them which means logan can easily dodge them.

and Wolverine will be weakened as the fight goes on unless he can kill of Punisher very quickly, which seems to be pretty unrealistic considering how tough Punisher is.
weak from what from bullets that wound be hitting him?

wait it seem realistic for punisher to take wolverine out, but wolverine not to take punisher out? You do realize logan far tougher then punisher........

You also realize punisher not goign to survie 3 foot long claws stabbing him in a vital area.........

WorldWarHulk
Not when they're barely a flesh wound stopped by adamantium...erm. So, his skull stops all vibrations going into his brain?
Weird, because I could have sworn he has gotten KOed before...

masterbruce
Not when they're barely a flesh wound stopped by adamantium...erm.

exactly, unless he hits Logan in the eye or something. Punisher would be better advised to shoot Logan in the throat for an insta-win or in the ballsack for a gruesome victory.

capt it up

nice I was just about to post that issue two hahaha.

CasanoVa

Those bullets came from a gun specifically made to take Wolverine down, it had magnetic bullets that would tear apart his insides and wouldn't come out. If they were normal bullets he would of dealt with them aloooot better.

masterbruce
So, his skull stops all vibrations going into his brain?

that is actually a very good point. but will a pistol bullet exert enough force to KO him?

StarsNeverFall7
Depends on the batarangs...without his healing, it really puts a hurting on who he can and cant beat. His durability as far as nerve strikes and such are concerned is going to be useless seeing as how, his bones are covered, not his nerves. Only part the skeleton is really going to help is a swift good shot to the head, all the rest he should be taking like a normal person.

Depending on what type of batarangs Batman is equipped with really gives the a huge advantage or a huge disadvantage seeing as he doesnt have anything to block the claws.

WorldWarHulk
that is actually a very good point. but will a pistol bullet exert enough force to KO him? Don't know, but it will be enough for him to feel it.

capt it up
Captain America and DD have both stalemated or beat Logan EVEN when he had his healing factor.
false capt has done niether.

DD has gotten lucky. Logan snapped out of mind controlling. neither really stand any sort of chance when Logna ahs a healing factor.

Also, his healing factor does help. Captain America in a fight crushed Logan's wrist tendons so that his claws were useless, if he couldn't heal, he'd lose since he'd be fighting against Cap and shield with only his fists.
umm Logan healing factor was taxed out and Logan gave capt a blood clot and if not for capts SSS serum he would have been down for the count........

capt it up
Depends on the batarangs...without his healing, it really puts a hurting on who he can and cant beat. His durability as far as nerve strikes and such are concerned is going to be useless seeing as how, his bones are covered, not his nerves. Only part the skeleton is really going to help is a swift good shot to the head, all the rest he should be taking like a normal person.

Depending on what type of batarangs Batman is equipped with really gives the a huge advantage or a huge disadvantage seeing as he doesnt have anything to block the claws.
ugg logan skinn and muscles were chemically treated to enhence his durability to well beyond human levels

masterbruce
haha Capt It Up, everytime Logan loses it is PIS to you.

Soljer
So, his skull stops all vibrations going into his brain?

I didn't say that. smile.

capt it up
haha Capt It Up, everytime Logan loses it is PIS to you.
no not all all. The only fight I call PIS on is from the ennis comic you know the guy who writes punisher beign stronger then spiderman......the guy who writes logan with out super sense and ahs him drink acid......the guy who forgetts about spidersense......the guy who has logan heal from a skeleton in seconds, but then gets taken down by a adams apple shot...........ya that all perfectly fine writting roll eyes (sarcastic)

so please don't shout out lame crap that is not true just becuase your arguements suck

Soljer
Originally posted by CasanoVa
Those bullets came from a gun specifically made to take Wolverine down, it had magnetic bullets that would tear apart his insides and wouldn't come out. If they were normal bullets he would of dealt with them aloooot better.

I know. no expression.

That was the point - he couldn't heal from the shots, and he was still going strong.

WorldWarHulk
I didn't say that. smile. You made it seem like it would only affect his skin.

StarsNeverFall7
Were chemically treated..is that why even with the HF he still takes damage like a normal person, but just heals a hell of a lot quicker or can deal with more of it??

Now if his skin or muscles was blocking bullets, I could understand that statement, otherwise. No.

Just like anyone with a healing factor Wolverine, DP, Sabertooth, etc...take it away and they are just the same as a regular person with a bit higher on the damage soak level. One thing he does have, a good damage soak, god knows hes taken enough of it. But it isn't high enough that Cap, Bats, DD, and Pun couldnt put him down.

CasanoVa
I know. no expression.

That was the point - he couldn't heal from the shots, and he was still going strong.

I know you do, I was just saying for the sake of everybody else that they were even more powerful than normal bullets erm

Soljer
Originally posted by CasanoVa
I know you do, I was just saying for the sake of everybody else that they were even more powerful than normal bullets erm

Oh. Alright. smile.

capt it up
Were chemically treated..is that why even with the HF he still takes damage like a normal person, but just heals a hell of a lot quicker??

Now if his skin or muscles was blocking bullets, I could understand that statement, otherwise. No.

Just like anyone with a healing factor Wolverine, DP, Sabertooth, etc...take it away and they are just the same as a regular person with a bit higher on the damage soak level.

He does not take damage like a normal human though. He has beyond human durability, but can still be pierced. You always have trouble comprehending this simple fact. Blunt damage does not hurt him nearly as much as a normal human. Even damage take from bullets, does not effect him as greatly as a normal human. Logan has taken nunchuks to the face with out flinching or being effected in the least.

masterbruce
He does nto take damage liek a normal human though. He ahs beyond human durability, but can still be pierced. You always have trouble comprhending this simple fact. Blunt damage does not hurt him nearly as much as a normal human. Even damage take from bullets does not effect him as greatly as a normal human. Logan has taken nunchuks to the face with out flinching or being effected in the least.

Logan's neck is very weak though.

Daredevil took him out with a nerve strike in the neck.

Gorgon made him helpless when he stabbed Logan in the neck.

Just go for Logan's neck since that's his weakspot, and also his private area.

StarsNeverFall7
Yes, he has good damage soak. Same thing for someone who fights a lot, you get punched in the face the first time, its effective. Ten times later, it isn't a big deal. Logan has taken enough damage in his years he should be able to deal with quite a bit, not arguing that point at all. He does still however take damage normally, he just deals with it better than most.

His damage soak though while minus the HF isn't going to be high enough to prevent these guys from being able to put him down.

starlock

Do you really believe marvel would let wolvie kill cap or 90% of the heroes and villians he fights?

Thay stalemate him or seem to because he would be cutting limbs off ,and decapitating almost everyone he fights.killing them

In the recent wolvie and sabes fight,when logan thinks black panther is in trouble,he cuts off creeds arm and asks him"does he want more"

but hey to each his own

Soljer
And just to prove I'm not biased, here Logan is knocked out by a single bullet to the chest. He stays knocked out for the rest of the issue (four more pages of dialogue after this one).

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/6224/vfxwolverine39020od7.jpg

He also took quite a bit of time to heal from six shots to the head in Origins...

capt it up
Logan's neck is very weak though.

Daredevil took him out with a nerve strike in the neck.

It was PIS wtf don't you udnerstand? Also if your an MA like you said the n you would know that was an adams apple shot not a nerve strike. So mister I take MA then why the hell don't you know the difference between a nerve shot and a shot to the adams apple?

Gorgon made him helpless when he stabbed Logan in the neck.

Just go for Logan's neck since that's his weakspot, and also his private area.

Logan was not helps becuase of damage. He was pinned to the wall and unable to pull the sword out. If any thing that helps my arguemnt, becuase it shows that logan was still able to move just the fact he was pinned was the only thing stoping him.

man your arguements are as lame and dumb as ever.

capt it up
And just to prove I'm not biased, here Logan is knocked out by a single bullet to the chest. He stays knocked out for the rest of the issue (four more pages of dialogue after this one).

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/6224/vfxwolverine39020od7.jpg
the winter soldier vs wolverine issue I gotta re read that I really enjoyed it

capt it up
Yes, he has good damage soak. Same thing for someone who fights a lot, you get punched in the face the first time, its effective. Ten times later, it isn't a big deal. Logan has taken enough damage in his years he should be able to deal with quite a bit, not arguing that point at all. He does still however take damage normally, he just deals with it better than most.

His damage soak though while minus the HF isn't going to be high enough to prevent these guys from being able to put him down.
dude I don't think you understand what I am saying. IT A STATED FACT THAT WOLVERINES DURABILITY IS BEYOND HUMAN LIMITS. NOT SURE HOW MUCH MORE DIRECT I CAN BE.

StarsNeverFall7
His durability is higher, yet he still takes gunshots, swords, stabs, slashes and etc just the same as Bats, Punshier, DD or Cap would. Batman would fight with broken ribs if need be, that doesn't mean hes more durable, just means hes got a great damage soak.

Durability is higher yet DP put him down with two katanas when he was minus a HF?

WorldWarHulk
Batman liek totally pawns him.

jrodslam
dude I don't think you understand what I am saying. IT A STATED FACT THAT WOLVERINES DURABILITY IS BEYOND HUMAN LIMITS. NOT SURE HOW MUCH MORE DIRECT I CAN BE.

Due to an adamantium laced skeleton and a healing factor. But yes youre 100% correct capt.

masterbruce
So mister I take MA then why the hell don't you know the difference between a nerve shot and a shot to the adams apple?

I'm actually giving Logan some credit by saying it was a nerve shot. If he is so durable as you claim, an adams apple hit shouldn't affect him that much, but he was clearly hurt by it so I'm assuming DD gave him a nerve shot in the adams apple.

jasonk3
His durability is higher, yet he still takes gunshots, swords, stabs, slashes and etc just the same as Bats, Punshier, DD or Cap would.

Durability is higher yet DP put him down with two katanas when he was minus a HF?

I think that was due to him losing his adamantium. lookaround

capt it up
Originally posted by jrodslam
Due to an adamantium laced skeleton and a healing factor. But yes youre 100% correct capt.
it not though it due to chemical treat ments given to him by wepaon x as I have stated.......

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>