KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine without Healing Factor!

Wolverine without Healing Factor!
Started by: masterbruce

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

Wolverine without Healing Factor!

His insane healing factor has been reduced to the level of Captain America's healing level. All his other attributes remain unchanged (strength, adamantium skeleton and claws, senses, etc)

Assume for this fight that he can use his claws without bleeding.

(please log in to view the image)

Which of the following heroes can Wolverine without Healing Factor take for the majority?

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Special conditions:
Punisher has a handgun and a dagger.
Batman only has regular batarangs and grappling hook.

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Last edited by Starscream M on Apr 15th, 2007 at 01:29 AM

Old Post Apr 15th, 2007 01:19 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Probably all of them . . .

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2007 01:19 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Wouldn't his reduced healing factor mean that he'd pretty much bleed to death if he "popped" his claws?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2007 01:21 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darthgoober
Wouldn't his reduced healing factor mean that he'd pretty much bleed to death if he "popped" his claws?

No, for this fight assume that he can still use his claws without any ill effects.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2007 01:23 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Would take a while probably.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2007 01:23 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by masterbruce
No, for this fight assume that he can still use his claws without any ill effects.

What kind of gadgets/weapons are we talking about for Punisher and Batman?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2007 01:26 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

The funny thing is that Punisher has the worst shot at this, and yet he has the best chance at the same time...

One bullet could be the deciding factor, and if he doesn't get it, his head is gone.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2007 01:26 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

What kind of gadgets/weapons are we talking about for Punisher and Batman?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2007 01:27 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

now I am assumign wolverine had time to get use to not having a healing factor?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2007 01:39 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

In that case...

Cap takes it 8-9/10.
Daredevil takes it 7-8/10
Batman takes it 6-7/10
Punisher takes it maybe 4/10

Old Post Apr 15th, 2007 01:40 AM
Starscream M

Originally posted by capt it up
now I am assumign wolverine had time to get use to not having a healing factor?

yes.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2007 01:41 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

In that case...

Cap takes it 8-9/10.
Daredevil takes it 7-8/10
Batman takes it 6-7/10
Punisher takes it maybe 4/10

remeber wolverine is use to not having a healing factor.

If thats the case then wolverine could likly take the majority from every single one of those guys.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2007 01:43 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

If thats the case then wolverine could likly take the majority from every single one of those guys.
Did you just say he could defeat Batman... shifty

Old Post Apr 15th, 2007 01:44 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

haha Capt, you're such a hardcore Wolverine fan, you crack me up laughing

Old Post Apr 15th, 2007 01:46 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

haha Capt, you're such a hardcore Wolverine fan, you crack me up laughing

what so funny?

None of those guys have a single advantage over wolverine..........besides in batmans case intilligence.....which is useless in combat........

Old Post Apr 15th, 2007 01:49 AM
Starscream M

what so funny?

None of those guys have a single advantage over wolverine..........besides in batmans case intilligence.....which is useless in combat........
laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud eek! big grin confused

Old Post Apr 15th, 2007 01:50 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

what so funny?

Batman holds speed, fighting, damage soak (Superman, Grundy, Wonder Woman, etc), and of course, batkickery over Wolverine.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2007 01:51 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud eek! big grin confused

still not getting it..........

whats so funny.........

I would really like you to explain to me what you find so funny, though I bet I already know.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2007 01:52 AM
darthgoober

Yes but unfortunately I haven't seen a lot of Wolverine with no healing factor, and I can't credit him with anything that I haven't seen. I remember when he had his adamantium ripped out, and he didn't show a lot of skill beyond what he normally does in anything I saw(though there wasn't a lot of his comics I checked out from that period I'll admit).

Now I personally give Cap a SLIGHT(can't stress that point to much) majority over Wolverine with his healing factor. So without it, I can see Cap taking it without to much trouble.

Wolverine's healing factor is what provides him with some degree of protection from pressure point strikes, which means that he's going to be vulnerable to them and just about everyone on the list is proficient with their use.

Wolverine DOES still have his speed however, which is why he's got the majority over Punisher(who I only see shooting Wolverine with a lucky shot), and only loses a slight majority to Batman. But now that I think about it, I'll reduce Bat's to an even split with Wolverine 5/10, because of his lack of equipment.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2007 01:53 AM
Starscream M

I bet I already know.

what do you mean?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2007 01:53 AM