McDonald's has potential

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Naz
This banner add made me laugh a little since I read a study a while ago that said fast food employees usually either quit or are fired within three months of starting.

Röland
Worst banner ever.

RaventheOnly
Career to never come back stick out tongue

Scythe
Hahaha, I'm surprised you laughed 'a little'. I laughed quite a bit myself.

JacopeX
IT's a part time job!

Röland
Originally posted by JacopeX
IT's a part time job!

Not according to that banner.

BackFire
McDonald's is a career.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Naz
This banner add made me laugh a little since I read a study a while ago that said fast food employees usually either quit or are fired within three months of starting.

lol I laughed too stick out tongue

Scythe
A career bathed in grease which was shed from the tears of the lost children found near the ruins of a school...

RaventheOnly
Originally posted by Scythe
A career bathed in grease which was shed from the tears of the lost children found near the ruins of a school...

Boiled in a vat labelled "hopes and dreams" stick out tongue

Scythe
A very good friend of mine asked me to work at Barkdonald's, I mean McDonald's...goddamn Barker...and anyways, I applied along with my friend the summer of '02. They called her back and told her to come in, however they told me I couldn't work there because I had my Satanicapped Symbol you see there as my avatar on the back of my wheelchair...

Hardcore...

RaventheOnly
SO, your POTENTIAL was too great for their mortal facility? stick out tongue

BlackSunshine
I worked at McDonalds for over 6 months. The pay sucked and everybody that worked there were a bunch of tightasses. Nobody could take a joke. So, yeah, I quit.

Sweet Escape
I've been working at McDonald's for two and a half years. I started because of my brother. I'm not going to lie, I have fun. My bosses love me, and they let me do whatever I want. And I've met some of my best friends there. Its also helped me a lot, dealing with people. Like the customers that complain about everything, that'll come in handy one day stick out tongue

I think its a good experience stick out tongue

Scythe
Originally posted by RaventheOnly
SO, your potentially was too great for their mortal facility? stick out tongue

I suppose so.

Röland
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
I worked at McDonalds for over 6 months. The pay sucked and everybody that worked there were a bunch of tightasses. Nobody could take a joke. So, yeah, I quit.

Did you commit an act of revenge before you left?

RaventheOnly
jobs like that really depend on the manager and the co-workers.

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by Sweet Escape
I've been working at McDonald's for two and a half years. I started because of my brother. I'm not going to lie, I have fun. My bosses love me, and they let me do whatever I want. And I've met some of my best friends there. Its also helped me a lot, dealing with people. Like the customers that complain about everything, that'll come in handy one day stick out tongue

I did make some good friends thare and one of my best friends worked there with me and we were actually the only two that actually had a good time. We both quit because everybody kept saying we were immature...wich we probably were because we about 17 or 18 at the time.

BlackSunshine

Scythe
Originally posted by Sweet Escape

Every McDonald's is different, the one I applied to work at was hiring illegal immigrants. Oh whoops, did I just type that??

RaventheOnly
Is taht what their secret sauce was made of? stick out tongue

Scythe
Originally posted by RaventheOnly
Is taht what their secret sauce was made of? stick out tongue

What, illegal immigrants?

RaventheOnly
Originally posted by Scythe
What, illegal immigrants?

Ya

Scythe
Gruesome.

RaventheOnly
Indeed evillaugh

Scythe
Deedni.

Barker
Haha..

You get Ads. 13

Scythe
Mmmm, ads...

Tattoo
Originally posted by Naz

I lasted 2 days at McDonald's. 131

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.