KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » McDonald's has potential

McDonald's has potential
Started by: Naz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Naz
Super Senior Member

McDonald's has potential

This banner add made me laugh a little since I read a study a while ago that said fast food employees usually either quit or are fired within three months of starting.

Attachment: mccydspotential.jpg
This has been downloaded 100 time(s).

Old Post May 15th, 2007 12:21 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Worst banner ever.

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post May 15th, 2007 12:22 AM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Career to never come back stick out tongue

Old Post May 15th, 2007 12:22 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Hahaha, I'm surprised you laughed 'a little'. I laughed quite a bit myself.

Old Post May 15th, 2007 12:31 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

IT's a part time job!

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post May 15th, 2007 12:32 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JacopeX
IT's a part time job!

Not according to that banner.

Old Post May 15th, 2007 12:33 AM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

McDonald's is a career.

Old Post May 15th, 2007 12:33 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Originally posted by Naz
This banner add made me laugh a little since I read a study a while ago that said fast food employees usually either quit or are fired within three months of starting.

lol I laughed too stick out tongue

Old Post May 15th, 2007 12:40 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

A career bathed in grease which was shed from the tears of the lost children found near the ruins of a school...

Old Post May 15th, 2007 12:40 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Originally posted by Scythe
A career bathed in grease which was shed from the tears of the lost children found near the ruins of a school...

Boiled in a vat labelled "hopes and dreams" stick out tongue

Old Post May 15th, 2007 12:43 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

A very good friend of mine asked me to work at Barkdonald's, I mean McDonald's...goddamn Barker...and anyways, I applied along with my friend the summer of '02. They called her back and told her to come in, however they told me I couldn't work there because I had my Satanicapped Symbol you see there as my avatar on the back of my wheelchair...

Hardcore...

Old Post May 15th, 2007 12:54 AM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

SO, your POTENTIAL was too great for their mortal facility? stick out tongue

Last edited by RaventheOnly on May 15th, 2007 at 01:02 AM

Old Post May 15th, 2007 12:55 AM
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

I worked at McDonalds for over 6 months. The pay sucked and everybody that worked there were a bunch of tightasses. Nobody could take a joke. So, yeah, I quit.

Old Post May 15th, 2007 12:58 AM
BlackSunshine is currently offline Click here to Send BlackSunshine a Private Message Find more posts by BlackSunshine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

I've been working at McDonald's for two and a half years. I started because of my brother. I'm not going to lie, I have fun. My bosses love me, and they let me do whatever I want. And I've met some of my best friends there. Its also helped me a lot, dealing with people. Like the customers that complain about everything, that'll come in handy one day stick out tongue

I think its a good experience stick out tongue

Old Post May 15th, 2007 01:01 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by RaventheOnly
SO, your potentially was too great for their mortal facility? stick out tongue

I suppose so.

Old Post May 15th, 2007 01:01 AM
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Originally posted by BlackSunshine
I worked at McDonalds for over 6 months. The pay sucked and everybody that worked there were a bunch of tightasses. Nobody could take a joke. So, yeah, I quit.

Did you commit an act of revenge before you left?

Old Post May 15th, 2007 01:04 AM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

jobs like that really depend on the manager and the co-workers.

Old Post May 15th, 2007 01:05 AM
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

Originally posted by Sweet Escape
I've been working at McDonald's for two and a half years. I started because of my brother. I'm not going to lie, I have fun. My bosses love me, and they let me do whatever I want. And I've met some of my best friends there. Its also helped me a lot, dealing with people. Like the customers that complain about everything, that'll come in handy one day stick out tongue

I did make some good friends thare and one of my best friends worked there with me and we were actually the only two that actually had a good time. We both quit because everybody kept saying we were immature...wich we probably were because we about 17 or 18 at the time.

BlackSunshine is currently offline Click here to Send BlackSunshine a Private Message Find more posts by BlackSunshine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

Originally posted by Röland
Did you commit an act of revenge before you left?

no.

Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Sweet Escape

Every McDonald's is different, the one I applied to work at was hiring illegal immigrants. Oh whoops, did I just type that??