Magneto and Prof. X vs. Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fianchettoer
Could Magneto or Professor X stop the Juggernaut? Could Professor X kill him? Could both do it teamed up? I know the Juggernaut is governed by magic, though even unknown metal can be controlled by Magneto and Professor X can get into anyone's mind, right? The setting: open field without anyone else within five miles. Magneto and Professor X are on a team against the Juggernaut who's charging them. Everyone's in full gear and no one will stop until the adversary is dead. Who wins?

Ridley_Prime
Well, if Juggernaut's helmet is made of metal (which it sort of appears to be), Magneto could use his powers of magnetism to undo the latches on the helmet, and thus removing it, and then Xavier does psychic blasts using his mind... and so long Cain Marco. stick out tongue

guy222
Originally posted by Fianchettoer
Could Magneto or Professor X stop the Juggernaut? Could Professor X kill him? Could both do it teamed up? I know the Juggernaut is governed by magic, though even unknown metal can be controlled by Magneto and Professor X can get into anyone's mind, right? The setting: open field without anyone else within five miles. Magneto and Professor X are on a team against the Juggernaut who's charging them. Everyone's in full gear and no one will stop until the adversary is dead. Who wins?

yes

tru-marvell
Even with the "outer helmet" removed Cain has a form fitting helmet on beneath now so that tactic won't work. Which means X may be useless in this battel. Could Mags beat Cain 1 on 1?

Hannibal-Lector
Uhh couldnt mag's rip off the skull cap thing too? or is the metal unbendable from magic

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Fianchettoer

Absolutely

Putar
Alright, I am a huge juggy fan but I know that the team wins.

Even with his forcefield up to keep the helmet on, the forcefield still gives magneto enough room to magnetically crush the metal of the helmet up to the roof of his shield which has about a one foot space out from his body.

Then X can mind rape him for the win.

And with a foot of space he could definetly move the skull cap off too. So with the metals of the helmet and the skull cap ripped off and magnetically crushed to the top of his forcefield or out and outright removed if he doesn't use the sheild, the team wins.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by Putar
Alright, I am a huge juggy fan but I know that the team wins.

Even with his forcefield up to keep the helmet on, the forcefield still gives magneto enough room to magnetically crush the metal of the helmet up to the roof of his shield which has about a one foot space out from his body.

Then X can mind rape him for the win.

And with a foot of space he could definetly move the skull cap off too. So with the metals of the helmet and the skull cap ripped off and magnetically crushed to the top of his forcefield or out and outright removed if he doesn't use the sheild, the team wins.

That is a really bad way to think of a win. Juggernaut's shield has been drawn to be practically on his body, there was no space in between.

jollyjim311
Magneto tosses him for a BFR in seconds.

johnv89
They fought before, and magneto didnt have control of his armor in that fight. Actually, juggernaught won. I'll post scans in a bit.

johnv89
Here it talks about how magneto tries to control the metal in his suit, but his enchantment is far beyond magnetos powers.

johnv89
same pic, higher quality.

johnv89
He beats him in another fight, I have pics if you need more proof.

Ptr_Grifin
One problem. Thats a What If? comic where Xavier obtained the Juggernaut powers.

While it probably wouldn't be much different if it were Cain in that comic (sense all he really used was strength), most would say it shouldn't apply.

johnv89
well I think it should count until someone else can show another pic otherwise.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.