KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Magneto and Prof. X vs. Juggernaut

Magneto and Prof. X vs. Juggernaut
Started by: Fianchettoer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fianchettoer
Croquet mangler

Magneto and Prof. X vs. Juggernaut

Could Magneto or Professor X stop the Juggernaut? Could Professor X kill him? Could both do it teamed up? I know the Juggernaut is governed by magic, though even unknown metal can be controlled by Magneto and Professor X can get into anyone's mind, right? The setting: open field without anyone else within five miles. Magneto and Professor X are on a team against the Juggernaut who's charging them. Everyone's in full gear and no one will stop until the adversary is dead. Who wins?

Old Post May 16th, 2007 02:03 PM
Fianchettoer is currently offline Click here to Send Fianchettoer a Private Message Find more posts by Fianchettoer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Well, if Juggernaut's helmet is made of metal (which it sort of appears to be), Magneto could use his powers of magnetism to undo the latches on the helmet, and thus removing it, and then Xavier does psychic blasts using his mind... and so long Cain Marco. stick out tongue

Old Post May 16th, 2007 04:09 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Magneto and Prof. X vs. Juggernaut

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fianchettoer
Could Magneto or Professor X stop the Juggernaut? Could Professor X kill him? Could both do it teamed up? I know the Juggernaut is governed by magic, though even unknown metal can be controlled by Magneto and Professor X can get into anyone's mind, right? The setting: open field without anyone else within five miles. Magneto and Professor X are on a team against the Juggernaut who's charging them. Everyone's in full gear and no one will stop until the adversary is dead. Who wins?

yes

thank u bz

Old Post May 16th, 2007 06:02 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tru-marvell

Even with the "outer helmet" removed Cain has a form fitting helmet on beneath now so that tactic won't work. Which means X may be useless in this battel. Could Mags beat Cain 1 on 1?

Old Post May 16th, 2007 09:20 PM
tru-marvell is currently offline Click here to Send tru-marvell a Private Message Find more posts by tru-marvell Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hannibal-Lector

Uhh couldnt mag's rip off the skull cap thing too? or is the metal unbendable from magic

Old Post May 16th, 2007 10:48 PM
Hannibal-Lector is currently offline Click here to Send Hannibal-Lector a Private Message Find more posts by Hannibal-Lector Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Re: Magneto and Prof. X vs. Juggernaut

Originally posted by Fianchettoer

Absolutely

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 16th, 2007 10:50 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putar
Battle Juggerpope!

Alright, I am a huge juggy fan but I know that the team wins.

Even with his forcefield up to keep the helmet on, the forcefield still gives magneto enough room to magnetically crush the metal of the helmet up to the roof of his shield which has about a one foot space out from his body.

Then X can mind rape him for the win.

And with a foot of space he could definetly move the skull cap off too. So with the metals of the helmet and the skull cap ripped off and magnetically crushed to the top of his forcefield or out and outright removed if he doesn't use the sheild, the team wins.

Old Post May 16th, 2007 11:26 PM
Putar is currently offline Click here to Send Putar a Private Message Find more posts by Putar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Originally posted by Putar
Alright, I am a huge juggy fan but I know that the team wins.

Even with his forcefield up to keep the helmet on, the forcefield still gives magneto enough room to magnetically crush the metal of the helmet up to the roof of his shield which has about a one foot space out from his body.

Then X can mind rape him for the win.

And with a foot of space he could definetly move the skull cap off too. So with the metals of the helmet and the skull cap ripped off and magnetically crushed to the top of his forcefield or out and outright removed if he doesn't use the sheild, the team wins.

That is a really bad way to think of a win. Juggernaut's shield has been drawn to be practically on his body, there was no space in between.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post May 16th, 2007 11:50 PM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Magneto tosses him for a BFR in seconds.

Old Post May 16th, 2007 11:53 PM
reborn_213 is currently offline Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnv89
Needs a job

They fought before, and magneto didnt have control of his armor in that fight. Actually, juggernaught won. I'll post scans in a bit.

Old Post May 17th, 2007 05:36 AM
johnv89 is currently offline Click here to Send johnv89 a Private Message Find more posts by johnv89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnv89
Needs a job

Here it talks about how magneto tries to control the metal in his suit, but his enchantment is far beyond magnetos powers.

Attachment: magnetojuggs5.jpg
This has been downloaded 48 time(s).

Old Post May 17th, 2007 05:54 AM
johnv89 is currently offline Click here to Send johnv89 a Private Message Find more posts by johnv89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnv89
Needs a job

same pic, higher quality.

Attachment: juggsmagneto6.jpg
This has been downloaded 46 time(s).

Old Post May 17th, 2007 06:01 AM
johnv89
Needs a job

He beats him in another fight, I have pics if you need more proof.

Old Post May 17th, 2007 06:06 AM
Ptr_Grifin
What?

One problem. Thats a What If? comic where Xavier obtained the Juggernaut powers.

While it probably wouldn't be much different if it were Cain in that comic (sense all he really used was strength), most would say it shouldn't apply.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post May 17th, 2007 06:21 AM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnv89
Needs a job

well I think it should count until someone else can show another pic otherwise.

Attachment: juggsmagneto4.jpg
This has been downloaded 40 time(s).

Old Post May 17th, 2007 07:04 AM