Dark Talbain VS Shin Akuma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Who else?
Who will in this bout of murderous combatants?

Cooples
Chuck Norris kills them both

Triple Six
GREAT!!! I though I was the only one who knew who Dark Talbain was. Every time I mentioned him, people were like, who in the hell are you talking about, Talbain doesn't have another form.

You are talking about the weird glowing Talbain who stands on all fours, right?

Who else?
Originally posted by Triple Six
GREAT!!! I though I was the only one who knew who Dark Talbain was. Every time I mentioned him, people were like, who in the hell are you talking about, Talbain doesn't have another form.

You are talking about the weird glowing Talbain who stands on all fours, right? Yeah, that's the one. I don't really feel like looking for the codes, so how do you pick him?

Xenogears
Originally posted by Who else?
Yeah, that's the one. I don't really feel like looking for the codes, so how do you pick him? http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/Madsmiley.gif

Triple Six
Originally posted by Who else?
Yeah, that's the one. I don't really feel like looking for the codes, so how do you pick him? Since you have DS Collection I don't know if it'll work but I just...

1. Go to option and turn on the character select to "short cut"

2.When your on the character select screen, high light Talbain and hold SELECT or START ( forgot which one).

3.His name should turn a different color, while holding select press any attack button.

BlaxicanHydra
Did someone say Taliban! eek!

Lazy MFer
laughing No Taliban here!

Triple Six, you do way too much to get Dark Talbain. All you have to do is Highlight Talbian, hold select and press 3 punches or 3 kicks.

Triple Six
I knew there was another way to pick him, I just forgot.

I think Gouki's chances are better in this fight, cuz he's fighting the Dark version and last I checked, normal JT beat his dark form. Although I seriuosly doubt Gouki is gonna win. Talbian is just THAT good.

Lazy MFer
Yeah, I'm going to have to give the edge D.Talbain as well.

Who else?
Thank you guys, your help is greatly appreciated.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.