KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Dark Talbain VS Shin Akuma

Dark Talbain VS Shin Akuma
Started by: Who else?

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Who else?
Who knows?

Dark Talbain VS Shin Akuma

Who will in this bout of murderous combatants?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2007 01:31 AM
Who else? is currently offline Click here to Send Who else? a Private Message Find more posts by Who else? Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cooples
Restricted

Account Restricted

Chuck Norris kills them both

Old Post Jun 16th, 2007 01:32 AM
Cooples is currently offline Click here to Send Cooples a Private Message Find more posts by Cooples Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

GREAT!!! I though I was the only one who knew who Dark Talbain was. Every time I mentioned him, people were like, who in the hell are you talking about, Talbain doesn't have another form.

You are talking about the weird glowing Talbain who stands on all fours, right?

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2007 01:57 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Who else?
Who knows?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Triple Six
GREAT!!! I though I was the only one who knew who Dark Talbain was. Every time I mentioned him, people were like, who in the hell are you talking about, Talbain doesn't have another form.

You are talking about the weird glowing Talbain who stands on all fours, right?
Yeah, that's the one. I don't really feel like looking for the codes, so how do you pick him?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 08:24 PM
Who else? is currently offline Click here to Send Who else? a Private Message Find more posts by Who else? Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Who else?
Yeah, that's the one. I don't really feel like looking for the codes, so how do you pick him?
(please log in to view the image)

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Jun 20th, 2007 07:41 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Originally posted by Who else?
Since you have DS Collection I don't know if it'll work but I just...

1. Go to option and turn on the character select to "short cut"

2.When your on the character select screen, high light Talbain and hold SELECT or START ( forgot which one).

3.His name should turn a different color, while holding select press any attack button.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Jun 20th, 2007 11:03 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did someone say Taliban! eek!

Old Post Jun 20th, 2007 11:06 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lazy MFer

laughing No Taliban here!

Triple Six, you do way too much to get Dark Talbain. All you have to do is Highlight Talbian, hold select and press 3 punches or 3 kicks.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2007 08:27 PM
Lazy MFer is currently offline Click here to Send Lazy MFer a Private Message Find more posts by Lazy MFer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

I knew there was another way to pick him, I just forgot.

I think Gouki's chances are better in this fight, cuz he's fighting the Dark version and last I checked, normal JT beat his dark form. Although I seriuosly doubt Gouki is gonna win. Talbian is just THAT good.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Jun 21st, 2007 08:36 PM
Lazy MFer

Yeah, I'm going to have to give the edge D.Talbain as well.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2007 09:29 PM
Lazy MFer is currently offline Click here to Send Lazy MFer a Private Message Find more posts by Lazy MFer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Who else?
Who knows?

Thank you guys, your help is greatly appreciated.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 12:18 AM