Soulcalibur 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
This massive weapons based fighter is returning to PS3 and 360 as a solid sequel next year. Nightmare and Seigfried will now be two different characters. Ivy, Taki, Yoshimitsu, Mitsurugi and Tira have been scheduled to re-appear as playable characters. Also, there might be a possibility that Star Wars character might make an appearance as stated in the newest issue of EGM with the Soulcalibur headline story.

As for the Wii, it'll be getting a different version called Soulcalibur Legends. It's a full on adventure game which allows you to choose a few characters such as Ivy and Taki. You take on several identical bad guys ala double dragon and focus on reaching a goal.

Scythe
I'll try posting up any websites dedicated to SC 4.

And now a favor, may anyone be able to hunt down a pic of SC 4 Ivy's profile pic for me? I haven't had any luck.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Scythe
Also, there might be a possibility that Star Wars character might make an appearance as stated in the newest issue of EGM with the Soulcalibur headline story. Are you serious!?

BlaxicanHydra
It would be cool. Though they should be top tier automatically, the weakest Jedi in the Star Wars universe could easily beat the strongest Soul Caliber character in a duel.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
It would be cool. Though they should be top tier automatically, the weakest Jedi in the Star Wars universe could easily beat the strongest Soul Caliber character in a duel. Bullshit.

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Bullshit. Most definitely.

Now Dante was rumored to appear in Soul Calibur 3, and it turns out it was a lie. Damn it would've been so f*ckin awesome if Dante was in SCIII...

However, this game will turn out great. Thank god it's for the PS3 and 360.

Lana
The character designers for SCIV really need to take a look at how people and clothing and stuff like that actually look like and how how they work...

SaTsuJiN
what they need to do is not screw up IV like they screwed up 3 XD

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by Lana
The character designers for SCIV really need to take a look at how people and clothing and stuff like that actually look like and how how they work... laughing out loud

Violent2Dope
The character designers for SCIV really need to take a look at how people and clothing and stuff like that actually look like and how how they work... I take it your talking about Taki?

BlaxicanHydra
Bullshit.

Yes, because we all know that Nightmare's sword is Lightsaber proof.

no expression

Rascaduanok

Violent2Dope

no expression Yep. NM's sword is SE, if it's not lightsaber proof nuthin is.

Lana
I take it your talking about Taki?

Being as her outfit is completely impossible, pretty much.

Fabric does not work that way...

I laughed when I was reading an article about SCIV in EGM yesterday at work and they referred to her as a balloon animal.

Morridini
So what actualy was wrong with SC3? Not played any other SC games other then SC2 on GameCube.

Tekno Boy
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
what they need to do is not screw up IV like they screwed up 3 XD

Do you mean in terms of gameplay or that the memory system was f**ked up or both?

Guilty Gear

no expression I take it you know nothing of Night Terror, and considering the weakest Jedi would at least be knocked out by Nightmare's shockwaves...

JToTheP
Originally posted by Tekno Boy
Do you mean in terms of gameplay or that the memory system was f**ked up or both?

I'd say both considering 3 is nowhere near as good as 2 or 1.

General Kaliero
I think my biggest issue with SC3's controls was that after playing SC2 on GC, the PS2 controls suck.

Violent2Dope
3 was my favorite, but that's probably cause I'm a NM fanboy and I liked his style better in 3.

BlaxicanHydra
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
I take it you know nothing of Night Terror, and considering the weakest Jedi would at least be knocked out by Nightmare's shockwaves...

I take it you know nothing abotu the force 313

Guilty Gear
Night Terror created a realm which consists of multiple galaxies filled with stars and solar systems. Can the force do that?

BlaxicanHydra
The force created the Universe. lolZ.

Guilty Gear
Can the weakest of jedis create a universe as well?

BlaxicanHydra
Dunno. The weakest Jedi that I know of force pushed 17 Star Destroyers lightyears away by himself. And he was a padawan.

Guilty Gear
Well you're going to have to mention much better feats than that if you want to show why any of the jedis can solo the SC cast. Anyways the burden of proof is on you.

BlaxicanHydra
No it's not. Your operating under the assumption that we're having a debate here.

Guilty Gear
You're not going to convince people with a statement if you don't prove it.

BlaxicanHydra
My aim wasn't to convince anybody.

Violent2Dope
Dunno. The weakest Jedi that I know of force pushed 17 Star Destroyers lightyears away by himself. And he was a padawan. That's a shit filled lie to piss Xeno off.

Morridini
The weakest jedi cannot levitate a grain of salt with his mind....

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Tekno Boy

well the memory 'is' important.. but thats much easier to fix
than the abundance of shitty gameplay decisions the Soul Calibur 3 team made when they screwed up damn near every character.. including my favorite, Kilik... *sigh of disgust*

That's a shit filled lie to piss Xeno off.

laughing

Tekno Boy
Dunno. The weakest Jedi that I know of force pushed 17 Star Destroyers lightyears away by himself. And he was a padawan.

The weakest jedi you know? That sounds like you know a jedi personally.

BlaxicanHydra
That's a shit filled lie to piss Xeno off.

Feel free to go make yourself look like a dumbass who knows nothing about Star Wars and ask about it int he EU section. or just look here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_minor_Star_Wars_Jedi_knights#Dorsk_81

A couple of Padawans channeled energy through and he became powerful enough to do that erm These weren't even gifted Padawans, just run of the mill Padawans, who had only been training for a couple of months.

Morridini
Feel free to go make yourself look like a dumbass who knows nothing about Star Wars and ask about it int he EU section. or just look here.

All of us in the EU section would say that you are making a fool of yourself, the weakest Jedi wouldn't be any match for skilled non-Jedi.

Violent2Dope

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_minor_Star_Wars_Jedi_knights#Dorsk_81

A couple of Padawans channeled energy through and he became powerful enough to do that erm These weren't even gifted Padawans, just run of the mill Padawans, who had only been training for a couple of months. Well, that's why EU is bullshit. They make even weaklings godly enough to destroy Star Destroyers, and the weakest Jedi would probably be one of those kids Yoda was training in Episode 2.big grin

BlaxicanHydra
It is bullshit, Star Wars characters shouldn't be able to do that, but it's still canon, and part pf the SW universe, like the Halo Universe.

Lana
EU is not canon.

But I don't see what this whole discussion has to do with Soul Calibur...

SaTsuJiN
its cuz someone said a SW character was gonna be in SC IV

BlaxicanHydra
EU is not canon.

But I don't see what this whole discussion has to do with Soul Calibur...

It's canon on this site, though. it can be used for debates.

But yeah this has nothing to do with the topic... embarrasment

Violent2Dope
It is bullshit, Star Wars characters shouldn't be able to do that, but it's still canon, and part pf the SW universe, like the Halo Universe. Yeah it's canon cause GL says it is, and he probably doesn't even read it, he's just a fat money grubbing bastard.

General Kaliero
For the record, the books and comics are not G-Canon. Only the movies are.

Now shut up with the entirely off-topic Star Wars argument and gt back to arguing about Soulcalibur IV.

BlaxicanHydra
No.

Violent2Dope
Seriously this is about SCIV so that's what we should talk about, not the shit filled EU.

BlaxicanHydra
laughing out loud

Scythe
I'm going to be looking in on the whole possible Star Wars characters. I don't want a repeat of Master Of The Teras Kasi.

JToTheP
I think the EU talk is better off than the SC 4 talk, considering if 4 plays like 3 did it's ****ed anyway.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by JToTheP
I think the EU talk is better off than the SC 4 talk, considering if 4 plays like 3 did it's ****ed anyway.

so true.. but honestly, the information available on soul calibur 4 is scarce.. other than its the last chapter in the series.. and will be on x360 and Ps3

I have yet to see any in-game images surface

Edit : woops.. spoke too soon.. looks like Lana will be disappointed
http://the-magicbox.com/0707/game070712e.shtml

JToTheP
Those look quite disappointing, and no Taki bulge, FAILS! stick out tongue

Lana
so true.. but honestly, the information available on soul calibur 4 is scarce.. other than its the last chapter in the series.. and will be on x360 and Ps3

I have yet to see any in-game images surface

Edit : woops.. spoke too soon.. looks like Lana will be disappointed
http://the-magicbox.com/0707/game070712e.shtml

I've seen those already, actually, General Kaliero showed them to me.

Which caused me to not only go off about how Taki's outfit is completely impossible (seriously, guys, fabric does not work that way, unless her outfit is designed to have a seperate pouch for each boob which just...yeah...wouldn't make sense and would be uncomfortable), but also that her grip on her tanto in that second image makes no sense. You can't hold something like that.

pinkfloydkor
i saw a little 10 second preveiw of the wii verson on g4's E3 coverage

looked pretty damn cool

saw mitsurugi or whatever in what looked like a crazy action packed adventure mode

SaTsuJiN
I've seen those already, actually, General Kaliero showed them to me.

Which caused me to not only go off about how Taki's outfit is completely impossible (seriously, guys, fabric does not work that way, unless her outfit is designed to have a seperate pouch for each boob which just...yeah...wouldn't make sense and would be uncomfortable), but also that her grip on her tanto in that second image makes no sense. You can't hold something like that.

thats just misplaced weapon binding to the model's skeleton.. since they animate by Mo-Cap I'm sure they'll have that fixed up

as for her outfit.. I guess its just artistic freedom to the utmost

oh well, heres hoping her alternate outfits don't suck

Trolt
Originally posted by General Kaliero
I think my biggest issue with SC3's controls was that after playing SC2 on GC, the PS2 controls suck.

Strange but true. The GC controls were great for people who dont like to use their fingers for the keys.

Kero_Co
I imagine on SC5 all the girls will be naked. It really does seem to be going DOA. Isn't anyone afraid of being raped in this game!

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Kero_Co
I imagine on SC5 all the girls will be naked. It really does seem to be going DOA. Isn't anyone afraid of being raped in this game!

now that you mention it.. I was rather taken aback by Ivy's breast size.. and the only tiny bit of wardrobe she has is used to restrain them.. blink

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Kero_Co
I imagine on SC5 all the girls will be naked. It really does seem to be going DOA. Isn't anyone afraid of being raped in this game! droolio

General Kaliero
now that you mention it.. I was rather taken aback by Ivy's breast size.. and the only tiny bit of wardrobe she has is used to restrain them.. blink

Actually, I'm pretty sure that Ivy's breasts are, for once, slightly smaller.

Though yes, she somehow managed to cut away even more fabric from her outfit. I swear, that thing must cost only a couple of pounds, tops.

JToTheP

Ivy is the new Taki, and DOA will continue to make the female fighters get ridiculously huge breasts now, once again, ignoring the shitty gameplay in 3. They were mostly concerned with getting rid of Taki's bulge from 2 in 3, which is why it turned out like it is.

InnerRise
The Soul Calibur games are about fighting yes?

Then who cares about someone's dress attire and the size of their boobs if it doesn't interfere with gameplay?

Jealousy perhaps?

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

JToTheP
Originally posted by InnerRise

Then who cares about someone's dress attire and the size of their boobs if it doesn't interfere with gameplay?

Jealousy perhaps?

*shrug* Japan is a twisted country, hentai, and so forth, I'm surprised a Resident Evil female hasn't shown up to be extremely 'sexy' with obvious 'assets'

I guess the Hentai is enough.

General Kaliero
*shrug* Japan is a twisted country, hentai, and so forth, I'm surprised a Resident Evil female hasn't shown up to be extremely 'sexy' with obvious 'assets'

I guess the Hentai is enough. Ada's not especially well-endowed, but I'd say she fits that bill.

JToTheP
Ada's not especially well-endowed, but I'd say she fits that bill.

With the Alias she has, and being at least 35, and if she were real heavy make-up to make her look 25, I suppose.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by InnerRise

Jealousy perhaps?

I probably would be jealous if I actually owned a pair of boobs.. but, joking aside, they do really nice character models and then ruin it by attempting drive-by hentai

there hasn't been any details on gameplay yet.. (to my knowledge)

InnerRise
Well I'll have to pop in my copy of Soul Calibur 2 and check out the fuss with Taki. I don't remember her being overly voluptuous.

General Kaliero
...but, joking aside, they do really nice character models and then ruin it by attempting drive-by hentai

You know, I have to agree with you on that annoyance. I really want to be able to play SCIII with my brothers and dad, but when I'm using random and Ivy pops up in her white dominatrix getup... well, it's pretty damn uncomfortable.

BlaxicanHydra
Your Dad plays Video Games?

General Kaliero
Yeah. He used to be pretty good at OoT back in the day. He's decent in Mario Kart, SSB, and Soulcalibur, too. Trying to get him into Metroid Prime.

BlaxicanHydra
Interesting. My dad absolutely positutly loves Halo, but he sucks balls at it ermm

SaTsuJiN
none of my bros or sisters play vid games... I gotta roll with my nephews and neices (most of which are teenagers at this point) when I want to game

Violent2Dope
I was a demon at Mario Kart 64, and at Star Road I was unbeatable.

Scythe
Since SC 4 isn't going to have an arcade version, the developers have stated they were going to work on the balance and structure alot harder so that it's not a repeat of awful SC 3.

InnerRise
Even though I'm not a huge fan of the Soul Calibur Games, I only one Soul Calibur 2, if I were a fan and planned on buying anymore, I'd be so turned off by the direction they're going in now with the whole Action/Adventure thing (which is leaning more towards Action, which is the fighting aspect of it all).

General Kaliero
Umm... IR, that's only with Soulcalibur Legends. The main series is still strictly fighting. And has been some of the best fighting genre play I've ever found.

Guilty Gear
Soul Calibur 4 - E3 2007 TRAILERHHI9Nj0PkcM

Scythe
SC 4 will be stricly fighting. SC Legends will be exclusive to the Wii, and the first attempt in the adventure genre.

SaTsuJiN
Soul Calibur 4 - E3 2007 TRAILERHHI9Nj0PkcM

omg.. hot.... eek! !!

Guilty Gear
omg.. hot.... eek! !! I know! big grin

Violent2Dope
Soul Calibur 4 - E3 2007 TRAILERHHI9Nj0PkcM That was so friggin awesome.

Guilty Gear
Indeed.

Guilty Gear
The new Nightmare is a mutated pig

JToTheP
That was so friggin awesome.

Well, it looks like it could deliver more than 3 did, so I might pick it up.

SaTsuJiN
Well, it looks like it could deliver more than 3 did, so I might pick it up.

unless they have that stupid cancel glitch they had in 3... or if they screw up peoples move sets like they did in 3

Guilty Gear
The new Nightmare is a mutated pig

InnerRise
Originally posted by Scythe
SC 4 will be stricly fighting. SC Legends will be exclusive to the Wii, and the first attempt in the adventure genre. Oh yeah. I knew that. Blonde moment.

JToTheP
unless they have that stupid cancel glitch they had in 3... or if they screw up peoples move sets like they did in 3

As well as adjusting the sensitivity of the analog dodging. roll eyes (sarcastic) I didn't know rolling was suppose to be AS tight and difficult to do as it was in 3.

Scythe
So far so good, I mean the developers know that SC 3 wasn't good, and they've taken notice to what the people have said. That always leads to good.

SaTsuJiN
I'm very pleased with the in-game engine at this point... its making tekken 6 look like crap

Guilty Gear
Tekken 6 is looking very nice right now. I've seen some nice beta gameplay footage and that was just the beta.

Superboy Prime
Siegfried with Soul Calibur looks ****ing awesome.

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Siegfried with Soul Calibur looks ****ing awesome. I concur.

Wonder why it's...icy now...

Superboy Prime
I wonder why the **** every uber version of a boss has to have a mouth in their ****ing stomach.

They need to stop recycling ideas.

Stomachguts is stupid any ****ing way.

Guilty Gear
I think it's cool.

Jinpachi.

Nightmare.

Alma, sort of.....droolio

Superboy Prime
Nightmare is cool. He doesn't need the ****ing gutmouth.

Violent2Dope
The gutmouth looks badass on NM.

Guilty Gear
NM looks badass period.

SaTsuJiN
Tekken 6 is looking very nice right now. I've seen some nice beta gameplay footage and that was just the beta. which do you think was in development longer?..... I would like to say soul calibur IV... but I'm not sure if thats the case

Guilty Gear
I was just saying T6 looks good. It looks so friggin awesome.

Scythe
The engine for the Wii adventure game looks pretty aweomse too. I sure hope it doesn't bomb.

SaTsuJiN
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/25175.html

omg.. this trailer is soooo hot........

General Kaliero
Oh wow. eek!

So that's how many confirmed now? Seigfried, Nightmare, Taki, Mitsurugi, Ivy, Tira, Voldo, Astaroth, Raphael, Cassandra, Sophitia, and the spear chick.

I hope Spear Chick isn't the only new character...

shin_gear
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/25175.html

omg.. this trailer is soooo hot........ Just saw it...now I'll wait 'till I get home and watch it with sound. eek!

shin_gear
Just watched it with the sound...gameplay's hot as sh*t...why do they keep recycling SCIII opening music?! mad

Sol Valentine
LOL.

SaTsuJiN
lol they use it one more time and its recycling?.. thats interesting

I would agree if it were soul calibur 5 or something.. but meh

its a really good theme, IMO.. its made for a climactic event (i.e. Sieg vs Nightmare)

but perhaps they don't want to pay the composer again? (he / she does excellent work, so I couldn't see why not)

/shrug

Rascaduanok
Wow, the graphics! That looks like you have control of FMV characters!

colonelf40
I hope Necrid will be in SC4 alongside a couple of exclusive 3rd party star like Dante, Hayabusa, Heihachi, Strider Hyru, Master Cheif, Solid Snake etc

shin_gear
LMAO!

Dante was rumored to appear in SCIII I think.

Master Chief and Solid Snake? Rofl dude.

And I said recycling SCIII music because they played it in more than one SCIV trailer, but I'm not implying they've done it so many times. I just want to hear some new classical music is all.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by colonelf40
I hope Necrid will be in SC4 alongside a couple of exclusive 3rd party star like Dante, Hayabusa, Heihachi, Strider Hyru, Master Cheif, Solid Snake etc

Necrid was...not so good...

I doubt 3rd party characters will be returning to the soul calibur series. This is the final game

Originally posted by shin_gear
And I said recycling SCIII music because they played it in more than one SCIV trailer, but I'm not implying they've done it so many times. I just want to hear some new classical music is all.

Ah.. I've only seen 2 trailers... one ages ago, and the most recent one

I have the soundtracks for soul edge, soul calibur , sc2 , sc3
and they havent repeated any tracks... so they should have an entirely new soundtrack to follow suit.. especially since this is the last in the series

shin_gear
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

And dude, I just meant the opening music.

General Kaliero
There are rarely "final" games in an acclaimed series. I doubt SC will stop after just four.

And Shin, I wouldn't worry about it too much. They're using SCIII music most likely because they haven't finished composing the soundtrack for IV. It's common enough.

shin_gear
I think they should've completed at least one track and used it for the trailer. happy

SaTsuJiN
There are rarely "final" games in an acclaimed series. I doubt SC will stop after just four.

Namco has said that it was final.. not me

Though I personally wouldnt put it past them...

"Heihachi Mishima...is dead..."
*finds him in the character select screen*

Mmmhmm..

shin_gear
LOL no that was Raven who thought Heihachi was dead but he was wrong XD

But yeah why make this the last...perhaps the SC verse is in fact the Tekken verse...or they might continue the series and call it something else. shrug

SaTsuJiN
some SCIV images
http://the-magicbox.com/0709/game070922k.shtml

General Kaliero
http://the-magicbox.com/0709/sc418.jpg

Raphael is looking awesome. He's always been my favorite; I like how he's developing.

They seem to be pushing more towards the vampirism that was hinted at in SCIII. Red eyes and the two bat emblems on his chest and belt.

Blax_Hydralisk
Raphael is the best (albeit cheapest) character in SC, imo.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Raphael is the best (albeit cheapest) character in SC, imo.

Soul Calibur 2 Tiers were established :

01. Cervantes
02. Yoshimitsu
03. Mitsurugi
04. Kilik
05. Xianghua (my baby cakes)
06. Taki
07. Ivy
08. Casandra
09. Seung Mina
10. Astaroth
11. Talim
12. Raphael
13. Voldo
14. Sophitia
15. Nightmare
16. Maxi
17. Yunsung

so Raph isn't exactly the easiest character to land a win with

(Soul Cal 3 was a flaming pile of horse shit, so that doesnt count)

shin_gear
some SCIV images
http://the-magicbox.com/0709/game070922k.shtml Holy fvcking shit...those are CG quality pics!! big grin

General Kaliero
Soul Calibur 2 Tiers were established :

01. Cervantes
02. Yoshimitsu
03. Mitsurugi
04. Kilik
05. Xianghua (my baby cakes)
06. Taki
07. Ivy
08. Casandra
09. Seung Mina
10. Astaroth
11. Talim
12. Raphael
13. Voldo
14. Sophitia
15. Nightmare
16. Maxi
17. Yunsung

so Raph isn't exactly the easiest character to land a win with

(Soul Cal 3 was a flaming pile of horse shit, so that doesnt count)

I must have been uncommonly good with Raph, then. No one could beat me when I was using him, to the point where I was actually forced to use someone else.

Amusingly, all my best fighters are lower tier: Raphael, Mina, and Talim.

Sol Valentine
Seong-Mina wasn't a low tier!

General Kaliero
Mina is technically low tier in SCII because while she's great at far and decent at mid, she has very few ways to push back a near opponent.

SaTsuJiN
I must have been uncommonly good with Raph, then. No one could beat me when I was using him, to the point where I was actually forced to use someone else.

Amusingly, all my best fighters are lower tier: Raphael, Mina, and Talim.

So, all of your opposition was at tournaments? or just friends?

the tournament I went to, 80% used Talim / Cervantes / Ivy / Xianghua

the next most used would probably Nightmare (even though low-tier he can ring-out like nobody's business) / Mitsu / Taki

I was 1 of the only 2 kilik users...

I believe only one person showed up using Raphael

this was out of 40-something people

shin_gear
I own every one with Nightmare. ->+A FTW!lolfox

ESB -1138
This game looks good. Ivy eek! eek! eek!

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Ivy eek! eek! eek!

Mmhmm.. thats the first thing my friend said when I showed him the trailer..

http://www.ps2vicio.com/imagenes1/PS3/Soul_Calibur_IV/Soul_Calibur_IV_1.jpg

shin_gear
I've seen that pic before...I'd so cut the middle strip with a pair of scissors and suck on them tities.

shin_gear
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/Nightmare.jpg

shock

Rascaduanok

Newjak
I love this game my favorite guy is Astaroth

colonelgadafi
L-8YbXtgKeY

SaTsuJiN
a new gauge?... o_O..

I hope its not weapon shatter gauge ><

General Kaliero
Spearchick has a name now! Hilda. Northern European, it seems. Still holding out for a Spaniard, personally...

As for the new guage, I'm betting it's connected to special attacks like Seigfried's shiny crystal smash thingy he does to Tira twice in that video.

SaTsuJiN
As for the new guage, I'm betting it's connected to special attacks like Seigfried's shiny crystal smash thingy he does to Tira twice in that video.

pretty sure cervantes is spaniard

also.. the idea of special moves of that caliber sound overpowered, IMO

General Kaliero
Cerventes was born in Valencia, but I meant a proper Castilian Spaniard, not just a pirate who happened to be born in Spanish territory.

Overpowered is an odd claim to be tossing at a series where the likes of Ivy and Astaroth can chew half a health bar with a single good combo string...

SaTsuJiN
Cerventes was born in Valencia, but I meant a proper Castilian Spaniard, not just a pirate who happened to be born in Spanish territory.

its not like every nationality is going to be represented

'happened' to be born?.. born none the less..

Overpowered is an odd claim to be tossing at a series where the likes of Ivy and Astaroth can chew half a health bar with a single good combo string...

If you haven't noticed.. Astaroth wields a giant axe

as for Ivy, she actually takes skill to use

Having Siegfried run around shooting ice waves isn't exactly my idea of balanced gameplay

hardly an odd claim in a series where one wouldn't get caught in those combo strings if one were to have an ounce of skill

parry / 8-way run, anyone?

pirate

General Kaliero
With the special camera angles and all, it looks like a finishing move. Not just an action you can whip out any time you want. Build up gauge, turn battle around with good timing for your special action.

Newjak

Overpowered is an odd claim to be tossing at a series where the likes of Ivy and Astaroth can chew half a health bar with a single good combo string... Well aren't you just being hard to please.

Got to love the Giant Axe of Death stick out tongue

Scythe
Looks good. Can't wait to try out that Wii adventure game.

Violent2Dope
Quiet you! Back to the OTF!

shin_gear
Scythe has changed his avatar and sig! clap

I was getting sick of the...red...

Anyway, anyone notice Youtube got a new video frame? messed

SaTsuJiN
Ew.. that wii adventure game...

*prays that SCIV hasnt ruined Kilik*

shin_gear
Neg. The Wii version will pwn SCIV. You can control Seigried's zweihander with the wiimote! eek!

Scythe
Originally posted by shin_gear
Scythe has changed his avatar and sig! clap

I was getting sick of the...red...

Yeah that happens.

shin_gear

Scythe
Don't look at me with that face...

shin_gear
weep

Scythe
That's better, I'm also using some of your images to put in my profile.

shin_gear
The ones in my profile?

Scythe
The ones in the babe thread. Dude, click on my profile, I put them up awhile ago.

shin_gear
Great. XD

And woah, you really had that many messages?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>