The Champion (Tryco Slatterus) vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
I was pretty bored and figured this pair hasn't been done before. The situation is simple enough, both of them are fighting at peak fightng levels with nothing being held back. Who wins?

Caps Conscience
WW wins Champion should change his name to Chumpion.

guy222
Originally posted by The Great Galen
I was pretty bored and figured this pair hasn't been done before. The situation is simple enough, both of them are fighting at peak fightng levels with nothing being held back. Who wins?

Diana

Kutulu
WW wins unless Champion has the power gem.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Diana

tkitna
The Champion

nvrbeenwthagirl
Didn't he lose to she hulk?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Didn't he lose to she hulk?

yes Worse, he got OWNED by She-hulk. In a boxing match no less. stick out tongue He beat her in the first match with the power gem, but he got owned in the 2nd match.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
yes Worse, he got OWNED by She-hulk. In a boxing match no less. stick out tongue He beat her in the first match with the power gem, but he got owned in the 2nd match.
what a waste of such a good character.

tkitna
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
what a waste of such a good character.

I agree. I'm not sure what he ever did to piss off all those writers, but he sure does get the shaft a lot. (thats why I voted for him)

In all honesty, he shouldnt lose hardly at all.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by tkitna
I agree. I'm not sure what he ever did to piss off all those writers, but he sure does get the shaft a lot. (thats why I voted for him)

In all honesty, he shouldnt lose hardly at all.

Not in hand to hand. Not EVER. An elder who focuses all of his energy into strength plus the millions and trillions of years he's had fighting and learning moves. he should be a beast.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.