KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Champion (Tryco Slatterus) vs Wonder Woman

The Champion (Tryco Slatterus) vs Wonder Woman
Started by: The Great Galen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Great Galen
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Champion (Tryco Slatterus) vs Wonder Woman

I was pretty bored and figured this pair hasn't been done before. The situation is simple enough, both of them are fighting at peak fightng levels with nothing being held back. Who wins?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 08:55 PM
The Great Galen is currently offline Click here to Send The Great Galen a Private Message Find more posts by The Great Galen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Caps Conscience

WW wins Champion should change his name to Chumpion.

Using the Report function is Ghey.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 09:07 PM
Caps Conscience is currently offline Click here to Send Caps Conscience a Private Message Find more posts by Caps Conscience Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: The Champion (Tryco Slatterus) vs Wonder Woman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Great Galen
I was pretty bored and figured this pair hasn't been done before. The situation is simple enough, both of them are fighting at peak fightng levels with nothing being held back. Who wins?

Diana

thank u bz

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 09:27 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kutulu
Restricted

Account Restricted

WW wins unless Champion has the power gem.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 09:31 PM
Kutulu is currently offline Click here to Send Kutulu a Private Message Find more posts by Kutulu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Diana

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 11:12 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

The Champion

By Stoic

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 11:26 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Didn't he lose to she hulk?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 11:40 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Didn't he lose to she hulk?

yes Worse, he got OWNED by She-hulk. In a boxing match no less. stick out tongue He beat her in the first match with the power gem, but he got owned in the 2nd match.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 11:46 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
yes Worse, he got OWNED by She-hulk. In a boxing match no less. stick out tongue He beat her in the first match with the power gem, but he got owned in the 2nd match.

what a waste of such a good character.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 11:47 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
what a waste of such a good character.

I agree. I'm not sure what he ever did to piss off all those writers, but he sure does get the shaft a lot. (thats why I voted for him)

In all honesty, he shouldnt lose hardly at all.

By Stoic

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 12:03 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by tkitna
I agree. I'm not sure what he ever did to piss off all those writers, but he sure does get the shaft a lot. (thats why I voted for him)

In all honesty, he shouldnt lose hardly at all.

Not in hand to hand. Not EVER. An elder who focuses all of his energy into strength plus the millions and trillions of years he's had fighting and learning moves. he should be a beast.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 12:04 AM