Thanos and Annihlus vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

llagrok
A variant from the usual Thanos vs DS threads.

quanchi112
ds pleads for mercy. he gets none. he dies. he has no chance in this one. thanos and annihilus crush ds.

Soops220
laughing out loud i can't wait to see what the DS fanboys say about this one.

DS omegas himself to get the fight over with quicker

llagrok
I don't know, Annihilus doesn't come off as a very accomplished fighter imo.

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
I don't know, Annihilus doesn't come off as a very accomplished fighter imo. u dont know. didnt annihilus beat nova and qusar at once. how can u not know. laughing ds loses to thanos by himself and with annihilus he would get literally torn in half.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He Mind Rapes Annihilus and Turns Thanos into Stone or dumps him in one of his realities for the win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
He Mind Rapes Annihilus and Turns Thanos into Stone or dumps him in one of his realities for the win. ds would try to fell like he has in the past. doomsday ring a bell. then after doomsday whooped him he didnt want to avenge the loss. and called doomsday unbeatable. weak ds. annihilus could take him one on one. with thanos it is overkill.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
ds would try to fell like he has in the past. doomsday ring a bell. then after doomsday whooped him he didnt want to avenge the loss. and called doomsday unbeatable. weak ds. annihilus could take him one on one. with thanos it is overkill.

WTF is your problem. doomsday in HP is more powerful than Thanos. So how are you comparing them? doomsday had powers thanos doesn't. So get lost.

llagrok
He Mind Rapes Annihilus and Turns Thanos into Stone or dumps him in one of his realities for the win.

I didn't think about that. I suppose DS shouldn't have any problems when Moondragon could read his mind.

quanchi112
WTF is your problem. doomsday in HP is more powerful than Thanos. So how are you comparing them? doomsday had powers thanos doesn't. So get lost. no he isnt. where ur proof. i have proof that darkseid cant stand up to doomsday, he ran from his once into a portal and the other time he was carried acorss his own planet. ds looked pathetic.

nvrbeenwthagirl
no he isnt. where ur proof. i have proof that darkseid cant stand up to doomsday, he ran from his once into a portal and the other time he was carried acorss his own planet. ds looked pathetic.

Where's My proof?

DD beat the Radiant the 2nd time. do you know how the Radiant is?

DD KILLED a guardian. Do you think Thanos can beat a gaurdian?

DD beat Superman amped with a Mother Box

EVen Wave rider, A chronal being, couldn't defeat him

You need more proof?

DS one shotted hank henshaw. Superman could never do it.

DS beat Doomsday with energy alone. No one else in the history of comics has ever beat him like that save the Radiant. DS actually buried and killed DD.

Get it thru your thick skull, DD in HP was UBER.

quanchi112
Where's My proof?

DD beat the Radiant the 2nd time. do you know how the Radiant is?

DD KILLED a guardian. Do you think Thanos can beat a gaurdian?

DD beat Superman amped with a Mother Box

EVen Wave rider, A chronal being, couldn't defeat him

You need more proof?

DS one shotted hank henshaw. Superman could never do it.

DS beat Doomsday with energy alone. No one else in the history of comics has ever beat him like that save the Radiant. DS actually buried and killed DD.

Get it thru your thick skull, DD in HP was UBER. uber enough to crush apokolips and darkseid, but supes saved ds. then he went on with waverider to stop doomsday while ds stayed at home out of fear. laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
uber enough to crush apokolips and darkseid, but supes saved ds. then he went on with waverider to stop doomsday while ds stayed at home out of fear. laughing

confused Is there any wonder in your mind why MOSt of us think you are an idiot?

Jack Harkness
Originally posted by llagrok
A variant from the usual Thanos vs DS threads. WTF is with these threads, they are all terrible and incredibly stupid.

quanchi112
confused Is there any wonder in your mind why MOSt of us think you are an idiot? u have no bearing on me. but it seems i have had some kind of effect on u. u said u were leaving becuz of me. i will never leave becuz of anyone. no one will have that level of impact on me. now stick to the topic we waste deabting time doing this.

guy222
bumprav

Bouboumaster
Spite, Thanos win by himself

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Spite, Thanos win by himself Agreed.

tdawg14
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Spite, Thanos win by himself

Completely true. DS fanboys need to get it through their heads. Thanos>DS.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by guy222
bumprav

Why even bother bumping this?

Spite team 1 wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.