Assasin's R' us.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TricksterPriest
The president of the united states is jeopardy. Someone has been hired to kill him.

Problem? Well, the client hired several assasins, but didn't have enough money to pay all of them. So....only the winning assasin (the one who scores the kill) gets credit. wink

The Assasins know they are competing, but they do not know who the other assasins are, only that the winner gets paid.

The Assasins are:

Deadpool
Bullseye
Deadshot
Deathstroke
Bane
Shen Kuei
Scud
Golgo 13
Crying Freeman
Crossbones

They all get 6 hours prep.

To get to the president, they have to get past: Secret Service Agents, 5 Vault Guardsmen, Street level Avengers (everyone but Dr. Strange) and Captain America.

The presidential guard is on alert, but do not know who is coming or when they are coming.

Who will win the cash? Who will survive? Stay tuned.
cool

NiņoAraņa
waaaaaaaaaay too complicated. basically they're fighting themselves and all of the above mentioned defense erm

TricksterPriest

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
It's still a great idea.

And my money is on Deathstroke or Deadpool. With Bullseye and Golgo being dark horses. yeah...when i overviewed it my money was on Deadpool...

TricksterPriest
I was inspired by this fight.

http://www.electricferret.com/fights/bang4buck.htm

TricksterPriest
bumped because this great idea deserves to see the light of day.

Galan007
Deathstroke....... I choose YOU!!! pokemon01

iceman24567
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
bumped because this great idea deserves to see the light of day. I watched a bunch of Golgo 13 movies he was pretty good but Slade takes this.

endrict
Deadpool FTW.

I would have liked to see Crossbones on that list.

TricksterPriest
Just asked a mod to edit him in.

llagrok

guy222
Deathstroke

tjcoady
top three from me:

Deathstroke, Deadpool, Bullseye.

But personally, I'm a huge Deadshot fanboy- I mean, he'sa main character in two of my favorite concepts ever, Suicide Squad and The Secret Six! So I'm just going to say he wins.

TricksterPriest
Forgot to mention Scud does not blow up if he wins.

SwindlingSmurph
Bullseye ftw.

Gecko4lif
50 million orphan souls on Deadpool ....

TricksterPriest
Tatsumaki senpu bump!

Lord Feron
Deadpool Not because he is that much better and can whoop everyone's ass but because he will prolly find a way to circumvent the defense or atleast at the very end steal the kill form the guy who did beat everyone lol.

psycho gundam
foreigner for the win.

whomever on the list of assassins that gets to the president first will only be humbled when they see the foreigner holding a chloroformed, bound, and gagged president over his shoulder.

foreigner- "what took you so long?"

golem370
What about Kanto would he be good here?

Creshosk
Originally posted by psycho gundam
foreigner for the win.

whomever on the list of assassins that gets to the president first will only be humbled when they see the foreigner holding a chloroformed, bound, and gagged president over his shoulder.

foreigner- "what took you so long?" And then slade will shoot the president thus getting the kill, because the idea was to assassinate and not kidnap.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.