KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Assasin's R' us.

Assasin's R' us.
Started by: TricksterPriest

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Assasin's R' us.

The president of the united states is jeopardy. Someone has been hired to kill him.

Problem? Well, the client hired several assasins, but didn't have enough money to pay all of them. So....only the winning assasin (the one who scores the kill) gets credit. wink

The Assasins know they are competing, but they do not know who the other assasins are, only that the winner gets paid.

The Assasins are:

Deadpool
Bullseye
Deadshot
Deathstroke
Bane
Shen Kuei
Scud
Golgo 13
Crying Freeman
Crossbones

They all get 6 hours prep.

To get to the president, they have to get past: Secret Service Agents, 5 Vault Guardsmen, Street level Avengers (everyone but Dr. Strange) and Captain America.

The presidential guard is on alert, but do not know who is coming or when they are coming.

Who will win the cash? Who will survive? Stay tuned.
cool

Last edited by -Pr- on Nov 26th, 2007 at 11:15 PM

Old Post Aug 5th, 2007 12:04 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

waaaaaaaaaay too complicated. basically they're fighting themselves and all of the above mentioned defense erm

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Aug 5th, 2007 12:12 AM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NiņoAraņa
waaaaaaaaaay too complicated. basically they're fighting themselves and all of the above mentioned defense erm

It's still a great idea.

And my money is on Deathstroke or Deadpool. With Bullseye and Golgo being dark horses.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2007 12:24 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
It's still a great idea.

And my money is on Deathstroke or Deadpool. With Bullseye and Golgo being dark horses.
yeah...when i overviewed it my money was on Deadpool...

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Aug 5th, 2007 12:25 AM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Old Post Aug 5th, 2007 01:07 AM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

bumped because this great idea deserves to see the light of day.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 10:57 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Deathstroke....... I choose YOU!!!

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 26th, 2007 at 11:03 PM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 11:01 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
bumped because this great idea deserves to see the light of day.
I watched a bunch of Golgo 13 movies he was pretty good but Slade takes this.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 11:03 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

Deadpool FTW.

I would have liked to see Crossbones on that list.

Sig done by me.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 11:04 PM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Just asked a mod to edit him in.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 11:06 PM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Altaīr takes it.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 11:07 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Deathstroke

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 11:15 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tjcoady

top three from me:

Deathstroke, Deadpool, Bullseye.

But personally, I'm a huge Deadshot fanboy- I mean, he'sa main character in two of my favorite concepts ever, Suicide Squad and The Secret Six! So I'm just going to say he wins.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 11:29 PM
tjcoady is currently offline Click here to Send tjcoady a Private Message Find more posts by tjcoady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Forgot to mention Scud does not blow up if he wins.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 01:28 AM
Smurph
------

Bullseye ftw.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 01:34 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

50 million orphan souls on Deadpool ....

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 01:42 AM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Tatsumaki senpu bump!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2008 07:58 AM
Lord Feron

Deadpool Not because he is that much better and can whoop everyone's ass but because he will prolly find a way to circumvent the defense or atleast at the very end steal the kill form the guy who did beat everyone lol.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2008 01:11 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

foreigner for the win.

whomever on the list of assassins that gets to the president first will only be humbled when they see the foreigner holding a chloroformed, bound, and gagged president over his shoulder.

foreigner- "what took you so long?"

Old Post Apr 29th, 2008 02:21 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

What about Kanto would he be good here?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Apr 29th, 2008 04:33 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote